• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes (Temporarily Closed)

Akane Hiei
Location Unknown (Near Tartarus Forest)

Akane quietly followed behind the man she met in Woguran's camp... She stared at his broad shoulders... imagining what kind of person is behind the armor. She sensed both a burning sense of responsibility and a tattered sense of defeat within her new companion. She looked at her hands... bandaged carefully by the Drifter. She kept behind him and said no words.

"You are free to leave me now... you know this right?" The man said calmly as he trudged on.

Akane blushed. "I... My name is Akane Hiei... thank you... for clearing my head... " She said reluctantly.

"You can thank me by going home... there will be a lot of bloodshed in this path I'm pursuing..." The man's metallic voice whispered as his feet found broken remnants of ancient stone stairs.

"You... took my chance at vengeance... you took my only reason to live! At least... give me... a goal... let me help you..." Akane pierced through the man's back with her eyes... forcing him to stop moving.

"Let me ask you a question..." The man started, looking ahead of him.

The woman awaited the question.

"There is a force so powerful in this universe that it is eating dimensions one by one... let's say you are given the chance to stop it in its tracks... would you take that chance?" The man asked.

"Of course... who wouldn't take that chance?" The girl replied.

The man turned around. "But what if you need to sacrifice this world in order to stop it?"

The girl's eyes opened in shock. Nothing but silence came from her mouth.

"You... you want to destroy this world?"
The girl asked.

"This world... will be destroyed regardless..." The man replied.

The couple fell silent.

"Is there any other way?" The girl asked.

"I'm trying to find one..." The man said solemnly as he kept walking.

Pandora Ambrose

Pandora thought about it for a while. The spell isn't really a secret, though its effects have been exaggerated in the rumors. What's she's curious about is why this girl was interested in it. Someone she cares about might have died and she wanted to them back, or maybe she wants to know for herself in case se bites the dust. Anyway, Pandora saw no reason why she couldn't share it with the girl.

"I have no idea what you've heard about it or what you think it does, but if you're the same as everyone else, then let me start by saying that it doesn't bring back the dead, not really." She said, continuing to lean against the hammer. "It brings someone back to life sure, but the spell should be casted within seconds of death, a few minutes at most. Otherwise the spell will fail to cast and an intense backlash will hit the caster. Also, while the spell is quite fast to cast, it uses an absurd amount of mana. You'd need four-five priests or 10 paladins if you want to make sure that the spell is done right. They'd have to cast in sync with each other and they not, absolutely not, make any mistake with the chanting." She said to the girl. "It also helps if the casters has a high level of faith since the spell is a type of holy magic after all."

NUSKI NUSKI

Azazel Rofocale
Forests North of Fort Black

"What a calm day," Azazel said, sitting on a large, several meter tall rock. The sky was shining through the green leaves of the trees above him, illuminating the surrounding areas. The lush grass surrounding the large stone was beautiful, matched only by the chirping of the birds that created a harmonic song with their voices. The atmosphere was rather humid today, and the winds were very strong, yet the day was sunny enough that it was warm. A single butterfly landed on Azazel's shoulder. Animals, despite his demonic nature, were always attracted to him. Perhaps they could sense his benevolent soul and came to him to feel it better?

Azazel looked up, straight into the sky and looking at the position of the sun, decided he still had some time before Pandora came. He relaxed his legs and meditated in silence. He was secretly hoping someone came by so he could spook them with spookiness.

(Open for Interaction)

Azazel Rofocale

"What a calm day," Azazel said, sitting on a large, several meter tall rock. The sky was shining through the green leaves of the trees above him, illuminating the surrounding areas. The lush grass surrounding the large stone was beautiful, matched only by the chirping of the birds that created a harmonic song with their voices. The atmosphere was rather humid today, and the winds were very strong, yet the day was sunny enough that it was warm. A single butterfly landed on Azazel's shoulder. Animals, despite his demonic nature, were always attracted to him. Perhaps they could sense his benevolent soul and came to him to feel it better?

Azazel looked up, straight into the sky and looking at the position of the sun, decided he still had some time before Pandora came. He relaxed his legs and meditated in silence. He was secretly hoping someone came by so he could spook them with spookiness.

(Open for Interaction)
The chirping source wasn't made known until Azazel looked up and saw some owls flying. A LOT of them chirping in a harmony that didn't seem natural of birds, seeming to make an actual song. Lucina was in the vicinity.

She walked out to see him. "So you like the song of my owls so much that you chose to relax here?" She asked in teasing amusement. The owls being there let Lucina see Azazel from anywhere. She loved being out in nature just as much as Azazel, for obvious reasons. The reason all her owls were out was due to the blood mudding their feathers from yesterday. She spent all night cleaning them and was currently taking a break.

She had a book in her hand. The Hidden Lives of Owls.

Azazel Rofocale

Azazel's armored head slightly turned toward where Lucina's voice was coming from. He looked up at the owls on the tree branches and couldn't help but comment. "Your relationship with these feathered animals is almost poetic," he said, turning his head back to where it was and sitting in the same position. "I myself prefer a butterfly to be my company, and they seem to return my affections," he said. Shortly after, two more colorful butterflies settled on Azazel's shoulders, joining the one that was already there. Together, they made a trio. Azazel continued to sit down, not speaking. After a few seconds, he realized the question that Lucina asked him. "Not precisely. I like their song, but I am here on different business: To prove a point," he exclaimed, almost proud.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Azazel Rofocale

Azazel's armored head slightly turned toward where Lucina's voice was coming from. He looked up at the owls on the tree branches and couldn't help but comment. "Your relationship with these feathered animals is almost poetic," he said, turning his head back to where it was and sitting in the same position. "I myself prefer a butterfly to be my company, and they seem to return my affections," he said. Shortly after, two more colorful butterflies settled on Azazel's shoulders, joining the one that was already there. Together, they made a trio. Azazel continued to sit down, not speaking. After a few seconds, he realized the question that Lucina asked him. "Not precisely. I like their song, but I am here on different business: To prove a point," he exclaimed, almost proud.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Lucina Waesmor

"Poetic enough to be my mage art," she said proudly. As the owls flew, she looked out in adoration. Grace landed back down on her shoulder from playing with her teammates. Then he said he was there to prove a point. "A point? I suppose that I'll ask if it's guild business or personal. If it's guild business, will you make an announcement?" An announcement to the entire guild. Lucina knew Azazel could very well hide information and she just had to trust that, if he did, he had his reasons.

If it's personal business, then Lucina didn't want to question it because it wasn't her business

Reina_StehlengarBanner.jpg

The blonde turned her head looking as the man from the other day approached. She looked him over curiously, staring upon his heavily armored figure. A bright smile filled the girls lips, nearly bouncing around where she stood quite light on her feet almost a stark contradiction to the metal monstrosity of Shade. It was almost night in day in appearances between the two made even clearer with Shade standing now in front of Reina. The guild had such a varied cast of characters of all different shapes and sizes.

"Ooo! Alrighty iron one!" She spoke with a bright smile looking at him throwing together the nickname on a sheer whim as she always seemed to do. She looked down in thought as she looked like she was contemplating things. "Oh... well no.... but that's what bothering Azzy will solve! He is sure to have something! If not I'll come up with something. I'm really good at that!" She spoke with a smile, not being very good at such a thing... at least any good.

"Hmm.... where is Sensei anyways?" She spoke not really sure where he had gone to begin with, looking around. She tended to be the type to often 'go with the flow' throwing things together on a whim.

Birdsie Birdsie Wilted Wilted

Azazel Rofocale

"Depends," he replied. Azazel stared at Lucina for a few seconds, as if gathering the thoughts to expand on his word. "I suppose it could be seen as a little bit of both. It's not that weird - after all, the Guild is like a family to me, isn't it? Either way, it is indeed partly both. I don't want to take it personally, but my heart tells me that I should. Sometimes, the mind and the heart argue," he said, without any further remarks. Azazel looked up at the beautiful sky. It was fair and blue, always up above one's head. He was always seduced by its appearance, ever since he first arrived. It was so amazing, so many stars and planets - yet when many of the mortals that lived on Terra looked up in the sky; they never realized that they are reaching out to the universe beyond. "Sometimes, it's best to leave it to fate to decide what is the best choice," he said. "Sometimes, it is good to listen to your heart. And sometimes, using your mind is the only way. What do you think?" he looked at Lucina.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Hanarei Hanarei

ELIZABETH ROCKWELL
Fort Black - Dungeon

That was confusing. The way Pandora spoke about the spell made it seem like an impossible task for her brother. It also meant that he knew that his body was decaying before he performed the spell. She originally thought that he had spent time finding her and then when he saw her grave he acted quickly but she was wrong. Her brother knew the whole time she was dead but didn't act on it until his final moments. Pandora also said she would have to be a point near death or dead for a couple of minutes, but she was dead for years. Elizabeth frowned in frustration, thoughts racing across her mind but she wasn't able to come up with a clear idea how her brother was able to perform the spell without any help. The silence of the dungeon was the only thing that allowed her to think because she was really confused. Elizabeth grabbed a few strands of her hair and began twirling it, the gears turning. She was afraid to ask Pandora more questions; sooner or later she would find out the reason for them.

"Really?" Elizabeth started "I get that the spell originates from Holy Magic or whatever but do you think it is possible for someone who practices the Black Arts or uses Black Magic to do the spell on their own? You also mentioned a... backlash? What would that entail? Would it have a side effect to the caster or the person they are casting the spell on?" Elizabeth asked. She couldn't help herself from asking so many questions bt she had to know. If her suspicions were correct, her brother knew that he needed more people to perform the spell but he was going to die anyway so he figured he might as well try the spell.

CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

ELIZABETH ROCKWELL
Fort Black - Dungeon

That was confusing. The way Pandora spoke about the spell made it seem like an impossible task for her brother. It also meant that he knew that his body was decaying before he performed the spell. She originally thought that he had spent time finding her and then when he saw her grave he acted quickly but she was wrong. Her brother knew the whole time she was dead but didn't act on it until his final moments. Pandora also said she would have to be a point near death or dead for a couple of minutes, but she was dead for years. Elizabeth frowned in frustration, thoughts racing across her mind but she wasn't able to come up with a clear idea how her brother was able to perform the spell without any help. The silence of the dungeon was the only thing that allowed her to think because she was really confused. Elizabeth grabbed a few strands of her hair and began twirling it, the gears turning. She was afraid to ask Pandora more questions; sooner or later she would find out the reason for them.

"Really?" Elizabeth started "I get that the spell originates from Holy Magic or whatever but do you think it is possible for someone who practices the Black Arts or uses Black Magic to do the spell on their own? You also mentioned a... backlash? What would that entail? Would it have a side effect to the caster or the person they are casting the spell on?" Elizabeth asked. She couldn't help herself from asking so many questions bt she had to know. If her suspicions were correct, her brother knew that he needed more people to perform the spell but he was going to die anyway so he figured he might as well try the spell.

Pandora Ambrose

Now this was getting even more suspicious. Getting curious about holy magic is one thing but getting curious about black magic was another thing. However, Pandora saw no reason to stop explaining. If the girl was just curious and nothing more, then that's fine. If she has an ulterior motive, then that just means more skulls to crush and she even has a justification for doing it.

"Regarding the backlash, it can range from destroying the magical energy in your body, rendering a person unable to cast magic ever again, to being stuck in a vegetative state for the rest of their lives." She explained to the girl. "The backlash can affect both caster and the one casted on, though the caster usually takes the brunt of it. The one casted on either just doesn't come back to life or their second life only lasts an hour to a few days."

"And regarding the black magic counterpart, it's even more famous you know. Necromancy, simple as that. It just revives the body, creatin a soulless puppet that follows the casters will." She said to her. "Unlike the resurrection spell that actually restores the soul, necromancy only animated the body. It has no free will, though the cost is lower and you can cast the spell whenever you want as long as a corpse remains."

NUSKI NUSKI

Auric Wildborn
Storage Room

Auric jumped a little when he heard Aureliana's question. He turned to face her and responded, "I was just looking for something to deal with my upset stomach. All the blood in the last mission set off my allergies. I doubt there's anything here for it, because iron isn't covered by general-use potions, but it won't hurt to check. And if there isn't, I'll just wait it out."

Alteras Alteras

Akane Hiei
Treetop Village Ruins

Akane looked around her and noticed that the landscape that was consisted of mostly pine trees was now a rain forest covered in a thin veil of mist. She looked at her companion and noticed that he was looking at some sort of pendant. Even though she couldn't see his eyes, there was a solemness in his actions. Its was as if he was looking into something that he couldn't get back.

"Who was she?" Akane asked, guessing that this grief the man felt was because of a lost lover.

The man remained silent and put the pendant back in his armor.

Akane clenched her fist at the man's coldness and fought the urge to punch him again.

They walked into a massive pile of debris that littered the forest floor. Wood, concrete, stone and glass captured the light that escaped the canopy leaves. The smell of rotting flesh attacked the pair's noses. The looked up at the trees above and saw the remnants of a treetop civilization. The branches of the trees have completely embraced the man-made structures... it was as if these were ruins of an ancient civilization.

Akane heard sobbing and crying from nearby. She walked towards that direction.

She stopped walking when she saw a female elf with knees folded to in front of her face. Bodies of what seemed to be her friends and family were lined up next to her... rags covered their faces.

The woman looked up at Akane.

"Are you from the Guild of Heroes?" She looked at Akane with defeated eyes... she looks like she was done with living... her tears drying up from how long she was sitting.

Akane remained silent.

"You are too late... the forest destroyed our village... go home..." The elf woman covered her faced with her elbows.

"What... happened?" Akane asked.

"Giant insects.... giant birds... moving trees..." The woman whispered. "Why didn't you come sooner?" That was the last thing she said to Akane who looked behind her to see the Drifter... watching the scene silently.

"We can't do anything else for her... lets get going..." He said as he moved on.

Azazel Rofocale

"Depends," he replied. Azazel stared at Lucina for a few seconds, as if gathering the thoughts to expand on his word. "I suppose it could be seen as a little bit of both. It's not that weird - after all, the Guild is like a family to me, isn't it? Either way, it is indeed partly both. I don't want to take it personally, but my heart tells me that I should. Sometimes, the mind and the heart argue," he said, without any further remarks. Azazel looked up at the beautiful sky. It was fair and blue, always up above one's head. He was always seduced by its appearance, ever since he first arrived. It was so amazing, so many stars and planets - yet when many of the mortals that lived on Terra looked up in the sky; they never realized that they are reaching out to the universe beyond. "Sometimes, it's best to leave it to fate to decide what is the best choice," he said. "Sometimes, it is good to listen to your heart. And sometimes, using your mind is the only way. What do you think?" he looked at Lucina.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Hanarei Hanarei
Lucina Waesmor

"Mind over the heart. Heart is just another word for emotions. However, as long as it doesn't cloud the judgement, it's nothing but beneficial." That was her take anyways. Azazel was so damn cryptic sometimes, it made her want to vomit. "You're conducting your business out here? Or are you just waiting until about that time and going back to HQ? You're the one assigning missions, you know."

Azazel Rofocale

"What are missions, Lucina? Just another word for a simple militaristic operation? People seem to forget that 'hero' is not a word synonymous to 'soldier.' I will fight only if it saves lives, or helps others in some way. If people need my direction every hour of every day to help each other, there truly is something wrong with this Guild," he said. Azazel's logic was that Heroes were people that provided aid and care to other people in their time of need, or saved them from danger. That was a hero, plain and simple. Heroes are not killers. Military threats were for the Albion military to deal with unless they were too powerful, or too exotic for natural measures - after all, the Guild has indeed spoiled every major country on the continent. They rely on it to deal with what they see as large pests. Azazel thought that if people joined the Guild; it was to devote their life to the focused helping of others. Who needs directions for that? Just go and do that. Kill an evil dragon. Exorcise a malevolent demon. Give a loaf of bread to some orphan. Even people that did not officially sign up; Azazel considered members of the Guild as long as they were helpful to other living beings.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

ELIZABETH ROCKWELL
Fort Black - Dungeon

The more Pandora spoke, the more worried Elizabeth was getting. Everything she said contradicted she first believed and none of it made sense in her situation. Elizabeth shook her head before she spoke,

"That isn't possi- I mean that doesn't make sense. You're telling me there isn't one spell involving Black Magic that can raise someone from the dead without them being a soulless puppet? There has to be some type of spell that completely fix the process" Elizabeth said, this time with a higher voice. She should have stopped herself from speaking but she was too curious. The way it was going, it seemed like her brother could still be alive but for some reason Elizabeth could feel that he had died. No, because she would have seen him by the time she was up. His clothes were beside her when she came back but not her brother. How would her brother be able to control both the light and the dark with just a few years? Unless he sold his soul to the devil or something Elizabeth joking thought.

"I wonder if these 'backlashes' are the reason why I'm not in my true physical body" Elizabeth said aloud which was a huge mistake. Sure she was intelligent but being so young, she found she often made reckless mistakes that she wouldn't have if she had her 22 year old body and mind. Elizabeth slowly looked upwards to the Paladin and turned beet red and quickly bounced up raising her first finger to the door. "I think I had a book reserved for me at the Library so I should be going" she said nervously.

I'm in deep shit.

Azazel Rofocale

"What are missions, Lucina? Just another word for a simple militaristic operation? People seem to forget that 'hero' is not a word synonymous to 'soldier.' I will fight only if it saves lives, or helps others in some way. If people need my direction every hour of every day to help each other, there truly is something wrong with this Guild," he said. Azazel's logic was that Heroes were people that provided aid and care to other people in their time of need, or saved them from danger. That was a hero, plain and simple. Heroes are not killers. Military threats were for the Albion military to deal with unless they were too powerful, or too exotic for natural measures - after all, the Guild has indeed spoiled every major country on the continent. They rely on it to deal with what they see as large pests. Azazel thought that if people joined the Guild; it was to devote their life to the focused helping of others. Who needs directions for that? Just go and do that. Kill an evil dragon. Exorcise a malevolent demon. Give a loaf of bread to some orphan.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1
"Both of us know at this point that this guild is just used as another word for police force. Otherwise, we're nothing more than vigilantes. If you don't want to give out missions, my suggestion is to invest in a billboard to post missions on or hire a secretary." Lucina shrugged. None of them received reports for missions. Only Azazel did. How the guild viewed things didn't always line up with the military or the public. A malevolent dragon to them could be a military tool.
"Giving out missions comes with the territory. Otherwise, you'll have to change it."

Azazel Rofocale

He threw a keychain to her. "Go ahead. Hand them out if you'd be so nice," he asked of Lucina. "If such is the purpose of this Guild, then perhaps it is the time we change it. As soon as I am back, I will make an announcement of my decision," he stated. Azazel was disappointed because he knew there was some degree of truth to Lucina's words. The Guild always fought some form of evil, but is it really all there is to becoming a hero? Killing what is evil? What an empty life then. Azazel sighed deeply, keeping himself from saying anything else and remaining silent. He returned to his previous position and came back to his peaceful meditation.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Lucina Waesmor
Forests ---> Fort Black Lobby

"All you have to do is post a billboard,"
she said as she caught it. She left him there and made her way back to the fort. He was understandably disappointed in how they were treated as a second police force, but upon thinking about it, what else is a hero supposed to do? They saved people, whatever that meant. To them, it was fighting what normal people couldn't

She walked in to Ren in the Lobby. "Hey Ren. Azazel gave me the keys to his office. I'm to give out side missions to those who want them. Has anybody asked?"
Hanarei Hanarei

Reina was a bit surprised looking towards Lucina as she came back into the guild. She smiled brightly, waving her hand at the girl. Her bubbly persona was practically seeping from her. She nearly forgot all about looking for Azazel for a moment until it was quickly mentioned by her. At least she knew now he was busy somewhere, having to rely upon Luci for the mission.

"Oooo ooo! Me me me!" She spoke raising her hand up like some excited school kid eager to answer a question posed by the teacher. "Well I didn't have anyone say they wanted to do one with me at least. Except Shadey! He said he would come with me! My knight in shining armor... I think that is what the saying is... whatever it is suppose to mean!" She spoke taking the saying literally not really knowing the full context of what it is used for. She wasn't the best when it came to getting most saying unless she was explained out what they meant.

"Ah... darn, guess that means you will be stuck doing Az-sensei's boring work so you can't come huh? It was always a pain in the rear end to get him to do stuff when he was handling mission distribution! I remember making up games in his office while he would hand out the missions." She spoke in brief looking up in thought before smiling and nodding her head looking to Luci.

Wilted Wilted Kylesar1 Kylesar1 mentioned Birdsie Birdsie

Aureliana Hrodohaidis
Storage Room

"Ah..." Aureliana turned to her left and walked several paces before stopping at a pile of boxes. "There are some old potions in here that might help." She said as she tapped her staff against the box at eye level. "Otherwise, I can cast a healing cleanse spell on you, although I'm not too sure if iron surplus is exactly counted as an allergy. Might only help with the upset stomach, and nothing else." She smiled a smile that was one that was filled with good intent but kinda mixed with uncertainty.
SP3CT3R SP3CT3R

Lucina scoffed. "The hell I will. I'm gonna post a billboard and put these missions on them. I'm not taking Azazel's scraps. We have plenty of missions here, and we can go on one together." Lucina beckoned her to follow her into Azazel's office. Grabbed a giant board from the storeroom. However, she wanted to choose the mission before posting the stuff.........or getting her owls to do it.

"Do you have any specifics you want, or do you want me to choose? Or random? Shade probably won't care regardless."

Looking through the list, there were but a few that them 3 couldn't possibly do. They'd need a larger group than that. Their choices remained very open
Hanarei Hanarei

Shade
Fort Black Lobby

"Wh-what?" If he was physically able to, Shade was sure he would be turning red, due to Ren's baffling choice of phrase to use. "Knight in shining armour"... It was obvious she had no idea what sort of context it was used in. He was about to explain what it meant, but at the last second, before the words came out, he found his figurative tongue to be caught up and unable to get the words out. Explaining these sorts of things were quite embarassig to him for some reason. He knew nothing of why he thought of such matters as such.

"Y-yes, you are correct. I really do not care which mission." He said instead in a voice faint with embarrassment, in response to Lucina's statement.

Hanarei Hanarei Kylesar1 Kylesar1

ELIZABETH ROCKWELL
Fort Black - Dungeon

The more Pandora spoke, the more worried Elizabeth was getting. Everything she said contradicted she first believed and none of it made sense in her situation. Elizabeth shook her head before she spoke,

"That isn't possi- I mean that doesn't make sense. You're telling me there isn't one spell involving Black Magic that can raise someone from the dead without them being a soulless puppet? There has to be some type of spell that completely fix the process" Elizabeth said, this time with a higher voice. She should have stopped herself from speaking but she was too curious. The way it was going, it seemed like her brother could still be alive but for some reason Elizabeth could feel that he had died. No, because she would have seen him by the time she was up. His clothes were beside her when she came back but not her brother. How would her brother be able to control both the light and the dark with just a few years? Unless he sold his soul to the devil or something Elizabeth joking thought.

"I wonder if these 'backlashes' are the reason why I'm not in my true physical body" Elizabeth said aloud which was a huge mistake. Sure she was intelligent but being so young, she found she often made reckless mistakes that she wouldn't have if she had her 22 year old body and mind. Elizabeth slowly looked upwards to the Paladin and turned beet red and quickly bounced up raising her first finger to the door. "I think I had a book reserved for me at the Library so I should be going" she said nervously.

I'm in deep shit.

Pandora Ambrose

Now this is very, very suspicious. She is definitely asking these for her to use. No, that's not it, it sounds more like she wanted to fix something using it. "Well, I'm not as knowledgeable with black magic as with holy magic. I actually know more than most since I need to combat it, but I'm not an expert. However, the soul would definitely not be intact if the body is dead for an hour since the link between the body and mind would have been severed by then. So either they use a different soul, there are black magic for capturing souls, or how somehow managed to retrieve he soul somehow. The latter is very unlikely, so the former should probably work." Pandora explained.

Then the girl said something about her body not being physical due to the backlash. Oh, oh now it's starting to make sense. She was a failed resurrected, someone that for some reason wasn't resurrected correctly. Oh this is starting to look so good. As if the girl just realized what she said, she tried to make an excuse and tried to leave. A predatory grin appeared on Pandora's face as she slmmed the hammer on the wall, blocking the girl's exit.

"Where are you going dearie? We were having a nice conversation. So I suggest you sit down, and let us continue it shall we?" She asked with a smile, it seemed so genuine that it's terrifying. "I'm here to make a deal, so why don't you sit down?" She said. After all, Pandora could use this to her advantage. And besides, she use any excuse to delay her meeting with that naive guild master.

NUSKI NUSKI

The half dragon looked to Shade curiously hearing him mutter something though stopping as she looked back smiling at Luci. She wasn't in the least bit aware of the embarrassment she caused him. It wasn't that unexpected given her general ditzy nature to cause trouble or embarrassment to others without realizing or meaning to. She smiled brightly at Luci as she mentioned going on a mission as she nodded her head.

"Alright! We can take over the worrrrrld!" She spoke with a sweet smile on her lips being quite excited to be taking on a mission with a few people. She always enjoyed being around others quite a bit. "I didn't really have anything in mind, something fun! The last mission was a bit boring... I missed all the fun..." She spoke with a soft whine thinking back to their raid on the cultists, having managed to avoid any 'fun' fights while breaking her way into their castle. In large part it was her own fault for being so hasty charging in recklessly before the enemies could even really gather themselves up to fight back.

Wilted Wilted Kylesar1 Kylesar1

View attachment 315246

The half dragon looked to Shade curiously hearing him mutter something though stopping as she looked back smiling at Luci. She wasn't in the least bit aware of the embarrassment she caused him. It wasn't that unexpected given her general ditzy nature to cause trouble or embarrassment to others without realizing or meaning to. She smiled brightly at Luci as she mentioned going on a mission as she nodded her head.

"Alright! We can take over the worrrrrld!" She spoke with a sweet smile on her lips being quite excited to be taking on a mission with a few people. She always enjoyed being around others quite a bit. "I didn't really have anything in mind, something fun! The last mission was a bit boring... I missed all the fun..." She spoke with a soft whine thinking back to their raid on the cultists, having managed to avoid any 'fun' fights while breaking her way into their castle. In large part it was her own fault for being so hasty charging in recklessly before the enemies could even really gather themselves up to fight back.

Wilted Wilted Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Lucina looked through the missions, tossing some away.

"Here's a capture mission. A necromancer recently committed a series of murders and turned the victims into zombies. We have to capture the Necromancer and bring in the zombies. They're asking us to bring them in alive so they can have a proper burial." She placed it to the side as an option

She looked through again. "ehhh.....blah, blah. Sucky........ Lame. Boring..... An undead dragon has been spotted in the next town over and spotted flying towards the mountains. They want us to investigate and bring in the bones for purification. Exterminate if needed."

She kept rummaging. "The military wants us to be the guinea pigs for some developing prototypes for weapons. They want us to battle them and test it out. Unlike the others, we get paid directly for this one."

She looked at Shade and Ren. "Any of these tickle your fancy?"
Wilted Wilted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back