• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes

Bumpitto bumpo.

If anyone wants to join, I'm looking for a new, or a few new faces.

I've readed a couple of pages before coming over here and ok I will throw my hat in the ring if you don't mind
I'd be glad to.

Because I don't have enough RPs already.

Never enough fantasy.
Alright you two!

Just go to the CS area and make your character sheets. Make sure to tag me so I see it, and stuff. https://www.rpnation.com/threads/a-guild-of-heroes-cs.334365/
Then you can use the navigation bar and get to the IC area, where you can read the posting rules and all that stuff. If any of you need help in getting into the action that has already started; we'd all be glad to help ya out.

Is there room for one more? It says temporarily closed, but today you asked for new faces, so I'm just wondering.

Sorry, I forgot to tell you this, but after reading through the character sheets and the in character I don't think I would enjoy role playing here. I hope you find more people though ( ^,^)b
What's wrong with the character sheets?

Seeing the current situation, I might make exceptions for you.

What's wrong with the character sheets?

Seeing the current situation, I might make exceptions for you.
I just have a problem with how every character feels like a god, is all. I kind of enjoy playing with 'weak' characters that build up their powers as the story goes on, but a lot of people went straight for "I AM ALL POWERFUL GOD"

At least last time I checked ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just have a problem with how every character feels like a god, is all. I kind of enjoy playing with 'weak' characters that build up their powers as the story goes on, but a lot of people went straight for "I AM ALL POWERFUL GOD"

At least last time I checked ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Which characters exactly?

The RP promotes growing in power over time. After such changes take place (with my approval,) the roleplayers are also to modify their character sheets to include that information. Maybe the characters you saw just got powered up. A good example would be Damian, but that's mostly because he's a villain that will have to take on all of the other characters alone soon enough.

BASIC INFORMATION
Name
: Isabella Coleman
Aliases: Izzy
Race: Human
Class: Swordsman

PERSONAL
Sexuality
: Bisexual
High Concept: A most humble Sword Collector
Character Alignment: Neutral Good
Relatives: None right now
Organizations\Affiliations: The Guild
Personality: A humble girl
Backstory: A girl who grew up learning all about swords. Neglecting any and all other forms of combat studying unless she was learning how to counter it, she was subjected to insane training to the point of abuse by her uncle. She'd go to sleep in a pool of blood, sweat, and tears every night. Izzy was hardened by the experience, as well as those times where she was forced to kill against her will. At 16, she was scouted for the Guild much to the anger of her uncle, who had an intense hatred of the guild. When she decided to go against his will, he tried to kill her. In a stroke of luck, she impaled him and killed him. Ruled as self defense, her name was never questioned any further.

When she joined the guild, her father passed on to her a MASSIVE arsenal of swords for her to use

PHYSICAL
Appearance
:
2275a66476051876d3df431ff747fa73.jpg

Weapons & Armor:
Anti-Magic Dress- She has a good amount of anti-magic covering her clothes
Katana Collection- She has an insanely huge katana collection, each with its own ability. She only carries 2 at a time
Current Katanas

Name: Black Rose
Element: Dark
Special Ability: Wounds only heal with Black Magic; Deadly against Angels and Holy users/being; Useless against Demons and Dark beings
Weakness: Ice Magic

_closed__gothic_katana_weapon_adopt_auction_35_by_liowa-dalwg0k.png
Name: Phoenix Wing
Element: Fire
Special Ability: Ignites Enemies; Allows Healing;
Weakness: Water
Special Skill: Summons a Fire/Holy Phoenix to obey the caster's commands
_closed__phoenix_katana_weapon_adopt_auction_31_by_liowa-dakyz2d.png
Name: Bamboo Forest
Element: Nature; Poison
Special Ability: Summons toxic bamboo; Summons a vicious panda
Weakness: Fire
Special Skill: Summons a huge forest of Bamboo. Poisons everyone within, where the only cure is to get out
_closed__panda_katana_weapon_adopt_aucton_30_by_liowa-dakux6b.png
Name: 6th Sense
Element: Arcane
Special Ability: Telekinesis, Telepathy, and 5 second Clairvoyance (recharge)
Weakness: Dark and Holy
Special Skill: Sees everything; Reads moves, 5 second clairvoyance with a 5 second recharge
44764b8ab5409cfb5a7604f0e1dc8559.jpg
Name: Meteorite
Element: Fire and Dark
Special Ability: Summons a giant meteor, Magma, Clay
Weakness: Water
Special Skill:
d82a64b99dfe69c436e7bf9713b32c8d.jpg
Name: Moonflower
Element: Arcane
Special Ability: Anti-Magic spells; Sword is immune to Magic-Based attacks
Weakness:
f645acbea1e65db97d1169261e272602.jpg

Items & Personal Belongings:
  • Basic survival gear
  • Tent
  • Money

Skills & Abilities:
  • Great swordsman
  • Battle Smart

Spells & Magic:
  • Elemental Spells that depends on the Katana she holds
  • Shield Spell
  • Augmentation Spells
  • Telekinesis

Weaknesses:
  • Close and Personal- She's not good against barrages of ranged attacks
  • Elemental weakness that depends on the Katana she's using
  • While she's fairly strong, she's useless without her sword
  • Since she can theoretically use every element (depending on her sword), she won't be beating many in a pure magic fight

FLUFF (Optional)
Hobbies: Researching Swords, Practicing her lacking magic skills
Quote\s: "Is that sword sharp?"
Theme:
Birdsie Birdsie

I don't quite remember seeing this character in the in character (it's been a while, and the BBCode was intimidating to my pleb self) but this is a character that I as a GM would have shut down or at least talked to the player about - and is one of the more mild ones that were submitted. Versatility in the right hands kills all, and I'd be surprised if this character wasn't a lower nation-class character. (Given enough time and planning: Nation? What nation? There is no nation.)

Also, I'd like to point out that there's no reason as to why she only carries two of her katanas at a time - so, really, the character could decide at any time to figure out how to carry all of them without hindering herself and end up having a decent weapon against anything. Plus, her most lethal weakness, ranged magic, is covered up a decent amount. Although a gun would do the job, I guess. The only thing really holding this character back is the player, and that's not really a good thing unless you know them personally and know that they are good with that.

I'm not saying this level of power is bad, I'm just saying that it's one that I don't like playing with at the beginning Birdsie Birdsie

Also, I'd like to point out that there's no reason as to why she only carries two of her katanas at a time
Physical strength. Swords, even katanas are heavier than they look.

I as a GM am the judicator of the events in the RP. I ensure that players in combat do so fairly and no one harms others without consent. I also try to adjust contract difficulty to match the character having them.

You can start as a weak, or powerful character, but as the GM, I feel it is my duty to ensure no other player with a far stronger character waltzes up to you and destroys you. I also make sure that everything your character goes through has a fitting difficulty unless your wish is such.

If you have any changes you wish to suggest for me to make to how the RP works, I will gladly apply them as long as they are not too harmful to the RP's flow itself. I wanted to create an open world where all players can make whatever characters they wish, of any level of power, or race. I consider all suggestions the players make and let them forge their own stories and contracts, whilst also driving a concentrated pseudo-plot behind the scenes.

I as a GM am the judicator of the events in the RP. I ensure that players in combat do so fairly and no one harms others without consent. I also try to adjust contract difficulty to match the character having them.

You can start as a weak, or powerful character, but as the GM, I feel it is my duty to ensure no other player with a far stronger character waltzes up to you and destroys you. I also make sure that everything your character goes through has a fitting difficulty unless your wish is such.

If you have any changes you wish to suggest for me to make to how the RP works, I will gladly apply them as long as they are not too harmful to the RP's flow itself. I wanted to create an open world where all players can make whatever characters they wish, of any level of power, or race. I consider all suggestions the players make and let them forge their own stories and contracts, whilst also driving a concentrated pseudo-plot behind the scenes.
To add to that.

Hell, I'm certain if someone asked me; I'd let them play a descendant of William Black (see intro.)

Once again; I'm not saying there's anything bad about it. I'm just trying to point out that it's not something I'm comfortable with or used to. It's just not my preference. I'm glad that you are capable of making this work, but I'm just trying to say it's not for me, ya know?
200_s.gif

Once again; I'm not saying there's anything bad about it. I'm just trying to point out that it's not something I'm comfortable with or used to. It's just not my preference. I'm glad that you are capable of making this work, but I'm just trying to say it's not for me, ya know?
200_s.gif
Okay, okay.

Goodbye, user-senpai.
One last hug before your departure~
tumblr_inline_ooa3cnhkUD1swvurh_500.gif

Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably consider joining after reading the roleplay, so I get a feel of how things work. Otherwise, I'm just browsing for the moment.

I don't quite remember seeing this character in the in character (it's been a while, and the BBCode was intimidating to my pleb self) but this is a character that I as a GM would have shut down or at least talked to the player about - and is one of the more mild ones that were submitted. Versatility in the right hands kills all, and I'd be surprised if this character wasn't a lower nation-class character. (Given enough time and planning: Nation? What nation? There is no nation.)

Also, I'd like to point out that there's no reason as to why she only carries two of her katanas at a time - so, really, the character could decide at any time to figure out how to carry all of them without hindering herself and end up having a decent weapon against anything. Plus, her most lethal weakness, ranged magic, is covered up a decent amount. Although a gun would do the job, I guess. The only thing really holding this character back is the player, and that's not really a good thing unless you know them personally and know that they are good with that.

I'm not saying this level of power is bad, I'm just saying that it's one that I don't like playing with at the beginning Birdsie Birdsie
*glances over to my San ripoff*

Uuuuh... nothing to see here. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back