• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes: Song of Champions

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Nyx
Southwestern Xorhas Gate
Interacting with: Chirruka ( Fable Fable ) / Nearby: Cyrus ( Birdsie Birdsie )

Nyx finally got to the place that Ennael had chased her from. And she knew time was running out. "Cyrus where are you!? It's Nyx from all that time ago! Please say something because we have to get out and fast. Something big is heading for the city and we will all probably die if we stick around!" Nyx shouted at the top of her lungs looking for her old friend obviously desperate to get out. And she could tell the person following her wanted to leave as well. "Look if we can't find him soon we will have to teleport out. I'm worried but I doubt Cyrus would appreciate me dying trying to grab him. If we both die the guild may not be able to even stand a chance. So give me a shout when you think it's time for us to get out!" Nyx said as she continued looking for Cyrus in desperation. She was not going to lose him. She lost everyone else and she was not ready to be the last of Williams party.

Wobb Gooblesplatsh
Suddenly it all makes sense.
Wobb would’ve thought people got it by now. He was not the sort of monster that needed to be defeated so that the common folk would be safe. But the pretty woman seemed to wonder. At least the stupid bard understood. And he had the silver fire! And he was annoyed with Wobb! Suddenly everything made sense: Wobb must’ve gotten into a fight with this guy at some point he couldn’t remember, and that’s when he got set on fire. Also since this fire appeared to counter itself, removing said fire before he was sure the bard wasn’t mad at him any more was a bad idea. So he took a moment to think, and said

“I geddit, oudda ya faze, faw away, bovvew sumbuddy ewse.”

then he proceeded to look for someone who was actually in charge. Now, obviously he didn’t actually fight Ellis, and got a faceful of silver fire from the dragon while he was unconscious, but logic notwithstanding, he might’ve been making the right choice. Now, who to ask about what he was supposed to do? So he slid off, looking for Risa or Emily or someone else who could tell him what he was supposed to do.

(Direct interaction: Birdsie Birdsie Fable Fable searching for: Hanarei Hanarei Alteras Alteras )

[div class=fyuriwrapper][div class=img]
f8XgmlT.png
[/div][div class=flex][div class=text][div class=header]Drui[/div]
[div class=tags]Location: Courtyard, Fort Black | Interaction: Ellis ( Birdsie Birdsie ) | Nearby/Mentioned: Wobb ( Graystone713 Graystone713 )[/div]
Drui didn't care for Ellis' words to her, moving to grab him as he pulled out of her grasp with a frown on her lips. Ellis paused in his attempt to leave to look at the strange slime creature, releasing her grasp as Ellis approached it. Drui watched and listened, ready to tackle Elllis should he try and flee. However, he instead seemed to be offering assistance to the slime, though a bit rudely. The slime seemed confused at first before it spoke again and Drui struggled to understand what it was saying. It didn't seem to want the help as it slid away, leaving a trail if slime behind it.

Drui turned to Ellis and got close enough to slap the back of his head. "You can't get paid if the world is destroyed," she said plainly. "You know what, you want to save your own skin? Fine! Be a coward and run with your tail between your legs if you want. Before you leave though..."

She stared at him sternly poking his forehead with her index finger, "May you be haunted by the suffering of those you could have saved." She cursed him. He'd have to hear the screams of fear and pain of those who he left suffering as he went to save his own life. She wanted to teach him a lesson in empathy.[/div][/div][/div]
YbpPnHz.png
[/div][div class=flex][div class=text][div class=header]Lucius[/div]
[div class=tags]Guild Hall, Fort Black > Infirmary, Fort Black| Interaction: Natalie ( Prince_ Prince_ ) | Nearby/Mentioned: NURSE ( Alteras Alteras ) [/div]
Lucius nearly had a dismembered female land upon him as Natalie was teleported into the guild hall with her severed arm and leg. He looked up just in time to see the girl after he noticed the portal open. He probably should have let her fall flat into the ground as she could have been some enemy, but she could also have equally been a survivor teleporting in from Xhorhas. So Lucius positioned himself to catch the falling girl, his wings appeared letting him fly up to meet her halfway and reduce the impact of the catch and give him time to slow down a descent so he didn't injure either of them.

Once his feet were back on the ground, he let his wings vanish and he looked down at the woman, taking in her injuries unsure what had happened. "I'll take you to the infirmary," he said calmly with a face that expressed he wouldn't tolerate any argument from the wounded girl. Hopefully someone was there in the infirmary that could see to the woman. After he'd seen to getting the stranger help, he'd have to change his clothes from the blood he was getting all over himself.

Lucius didn't knock on the door of the room of the ward where the injured were housed, he walked in and deposited the girl on an free cot, grabbed a few strips of cloth and then tied off the her arm and leg. He wasn't a physician, but he'd seen treatments for wounds before and figured this should be done as quickly as possible.[/div][/div][/div]
hwje7gx.png
[/div][div class=flex][div class=text][div class=header]Chiruka[/div]
[div class=tags]Location: Xhorhas Streets, Xhorhas | Interaction: Nyx ( Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi ) Cyrus ( Birdsie Birdsie ) | Nearby/Mentioned: -[/div]
Chiruka frowned as the woman shouted for her friend. If he was about to call out he would have most likely already. "I would say we should have left the moment the announce came about the projectile," she scoffed. Honestly, they were going to die because of these stupid heroics of trying to save someone who was most likely already dead. Chiruka would find the body so they could get the hell out of this damned place.

She closed her eyes and breathed in the scents, if there was someone wounded she'd smell their blood. There was something faint nearby, it could have been a random person, but it was close. She opened her eyes and moved towards the origin of the scent, finding an older man whose face made her scowl. She'd seen his image before, and now she could connect the name. This was Cyrus of Tristenwald. She was tempted to kill him herself as he breathed, but he could prove useful to her later on. Decisions.

"Is this the one you seek?" she called out to the woman.[/div][/div][/div]

[class=fyuriwrapper] display: flex; flex-direction: row; Flex-flow: row wrap; Justify-content: stretch; max-width:1000px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; padding:15px 0px 15px 0px; [/class] [class=img] width:150px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=flex] flex:1; min-width:300px; [/class] [class=header] font-family:'Berkshire Swash'; font-size:50px; margin:-10px 0 -30px 0; [/class] [class=tags] display:inline-block; font-size:12px; margin-left: 50px; [/class] [class=text] padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:'Karla'; [/class]

Ellis | Fort Black, Courtyard > Road to Tirisgarde | Fable Fable

He growled in annoyance when she delivered the slap. He spun around, raising his fist and showing his knuckles. "Hey!"

When he heard the remark about getting paid, he scoffed, "My payment is staying alive, you useless, self-proclaimed goddess!" He folded his arms and glared at her with an emotion approaching disdain. He was a bit startled when she got near and poked his face, but ultimately, he didn't see any results.

Ellis snorted at what he misunderstood to be some misguided religious nonsense about karma, "Pfffft. Whatever." He turned his back on her and walked away, leaving for his room, perceiving Drui to be just another maniac willing to throw down her life in the name of the 'greater good.' Something that he laughed and scoffed at, of course. To him, it was reasonable. People cared about themselves first and it should remain that way. Anyone thinking otherwise was a deviant.

He reached his room after a climb upstairs. The door creaked as he closed it and went to his desk. Opening the drawer, he took everything of worth: Coins, copper, silver, and gold; his whiskey canteen for dark moments, all of his games, dice sets, and card sets; and then he packed them all into a solid leather backpack and put it on.

That's when he stopped moving. Ellis rose his hand to look at his open palm closer. It emitted a faint, silver fire, reflected by his eyes. He quickly stopped casting it, feeling that his atrophied meridians would be overworked by this.

That outburst in Xhorhas was his doing. That ward. The music. Drui did something subliminal to put his meridians into high gear without taxing them.

He shook off the miserable feeling that once again, he relied on magic to survive, and left through the door. He didn't care about the Guildmaster. He didn't care about anything. He just wanted to go away before Cyrus came back. The wizard was right when he said everyone who was not down for the task to leave. Ellis was far from ready for total war, let alone total curbstomp annihilation of all mortalkind.

***​
Hours later...

The carriage didn't stop. Its driver was just delivering some cargo to a nearby village and was willing to give the lonesome bard a lift. Ellis melancholically strummed his lute as the two rode through the forest. The leaves above shielded them from the sun, providing an everpresent penumbra to the road.

"Do you know Brave Sir Robin?" the driver asked.

Ellis, sitting on a crate latched to the back of the carriage, shook his head, though the driver didn't see the gesture. "I know the words, not how to play it, though. Haven't had the time to learn it yet." He had enough tact to be polite and straightforward with the man who was giving him a lift.

"How about... Red Wizard of Thay?"

"A short one." Ellis looked down at his lute, strumming. "I know it, though."

The man smiled. "Play it for me. I heard about it from friends, and wanted to hear it myself."

"It's sort of lewd," Ellis said, not necessarily protesting, just warning. "Or, well... More accurately, it has a lot of subtext. Just not sure if you're fine with that."

"That's no problem. Hit it."

Ellis cleared his throat and plucked the lute as he sang,

"There was once a Red Wizard of Thay
Who would polish his wand every day.
He'd oil up the shaft,
Work his wizardly craft
And produce a most magical spray!
"

With that, the short poem concluded. Ellis looked at the driver expectantly.

"That's it?"

"I told you it's short."

"Hmm... how about..." The driver stopped speaking when a ram hit the wagon from the right, tipping it over. Ellis was almost crushed by a crate, but the latches kept it from falling on top of him. He slowly crawled out from beneath the cart and was surprised to see a man with a mace standing over him.

The bandits yelled for them to stop moving and get on their knees, with their hands behind their heads. Ellis and the driver didn't talk back - they accepted the demands. The bandits began to look through the crates, while one of them kept an eye on Ellis and the driver.

From their skintone, Ellis could tell they were mixed breeds. Greenskins. Possibly half-trolls, or half-orcs. Definitely not related to hobgoblins, because hobgoblins are actually organized when they want to attack something.

"Damn, there's nothing of use in here! Just friggin' wood and bread! No gold... no gold at all..." the bandit leader complained, then walked up to the driver and Ellis. "What is this shite? Huh?! What is this?"

Ellis groaned, before answering, much to the driver's dismay. "What do you think it is, genius? It's a cargo delivery. You guys are a complete microcosm of the state this country is in."

"What... did you say?"

"I called you a microcosm."

The bandit scratched his head and looked at the others, looking for answers. They all shrugged to each other, and the bandit leader looked at Ellis confusedly. "Is that a bad thing... or...?"

Ellis, seeing the confusion, decided to take his chance. He explained, trying to make it as confusing as possible, "It's a diminutive word used to diminish the definition of size, which can only be appropriately used in linguistic situations where one clarifies the status quo of a community."

The bandits stared at each other, bewildered and perplexed by the complexity of the big words that the bard in front of them used. Not even ten seconds passed and they began to argue over the meaning of the word 'diminutive.'

Ellis looked at the driver while the distraction took place and whispered, "Now's our chance. Follow into my footsteps."

Both he and the driver began to slowly tip-toe away, hoping the idiots wouldn't see them trying to escape, but he underestimated their perceptions. When they were barely ten meters away, one of the bandits yelled: "They're running! Get 'em!"

Ellis ran for it, springing forward like a cannon bolt and moving as fast as he could. Chances were he'd have to run into the forest to escape. He looked back and saw... he paused, just for a millisecond. The driver had a crossbow bolt in his foot. Ellis cursed, but at least this would provide him with an opportunity to save himself. Ellis booked it as fast as he could.

When he was seventy, maybe more meters away - already beyond the horizon and no longer visible due to the contorted road going through a forest - he stopped to breathe.

I think I lost them.

He calmed down, but just when he thought everything was over, he heard a scream. A blood-wrenching, heart-stopping, stomach-sinking, primal scream of absolute terror, utter fear, and endless suffering. Ellis clutched his temples and grasped his head as hard as he could. The scream was louder than anything he'd ever heard, but it didn't actually damage his ears.

No, it was imagined. It happened in his head. How could something so illusory be so real and so painful? Ellis screamed back, incapable of holding it within himself. He fell to the ground, clutching his ears and scratching at his face until it became quiet enough to almost blot it out.

Almost.

Ellis hyperventilated on the ground, aghast. The scream was still there, just quieter. But no matter how much Ellis focused on the background noises of the forest, or the terrified sound of his own, uneven breathing rhythm, he couldn't drown out the noise of the scream of the driver who had to suffer.

He had to suffer when he could have been saved.

Saved.

Saved...

SAVED.

Save. He Could Have Been Saved. He Should Have Been Saved...

Must Have Been Saved.

Must Be Saved.

Must Save. Must Save Him. Save Him.

Save Him.

Must Save.

Must. Save.

No Screaming. Must Save Him. Salvation Means Reward. Save.

Must Save Him...

Finally, after the thought has drilled itself into his head, Ellis muttered the words in shock, breathing through them, "Must... Save... People..." And then, after a pause, he added, "Must... Save... Driver..."

He sprang up and ran back to where he came from. It took a while, but he came into sight of the driver and the wagon. The bandits surrounded the crying driver in a circle. Blood went down the man's forehead in a stream as he begged them for mercy.

Ellis' eyes focused on the bandits as his body channeled silver energy into itself. Anything to make the screaming stop. Anything. Even magic. He reached out with his hand and shot a ray of white-silver energy at the nearest opponent, instantly alerting the others.

Although meager in size, the ray was destructive. Had its element been frost, or lightning, it would have merely stunned the bandit and hurt him slightly. But this was not the case. The ray was pure spellfire - unrefined, raw Weave energy - coalesced through the sorcerer's hate toward his opponent. It blew a hole right through the bandit, leaving a cauterized circle in his chest, through which one could look. Had the ray been twice as big, it would have cut him in half.

The bandits yelled in fear at the display of sorcery, but they didn't wait. They ran towards Ellis. He replied by propelling himself three meters into the air and hovering above them. Then, he moved his hands to the ground and fired a wide wave of spellfire, burning their skin with scalding, searing heat. They screamed as they fell and died shortly after.

Elsimore's hit thumped against the ground. He flicked his wrist and the corpses of the bandits became ash. Another flick of the wrist and he was out of mana, but the cart was on its four wheels again.

Taxed physically and spiritually, the last thing Ellis heard - or rather - stopped hearing, was the scream. It was gone now.

***​

Later, he woke up in a bed in Tirisgarde. The driver was nice enough to arrange for a pickup and deliver the bard to a local infirmary. After being checked by a cleric of the local temple and nursed to health, Ellis took his lute and left for the streets.

( Alteras Alteras Hit me up on Discord if you want to interact, unless I should have him go to Fort Black again to ask what the hell Drui did to him.)

Auriel's Banner.png

Auriel -- Xhorhas -> Fort Black Hall -- Interacting with Vesryn ( LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 )

Auriel gazed around Xhorhas, sighing. The bomb would hit in less than half a minute- they had no time to save anybody. Sighing to herself, she looked over at Vesryn. "Cowardice is at times the only option," she sighed, holding on to his shoulder with her left hand, and the guild seal in her right. She activated the seal, disappearing from Xhorhas along with Vesryn, and they would soon appear back at Fort Black's hall.

"I hope at least surviving guildsmen made it out of Xhorhas." She quietly muttered, before she suddenly caught sight of a woman, with dismembered limbs suddenly teleport in, before the nephilim, Lucius, swiftly caught her and took the woman to the infirmary. She then glanced over at Vesryn. "Xhorhas is completely lost now. What do you plan on doing now?"

Vesryn Galanodel/ Interacting with Auriel and open to further/ LostHaven LostHaven

And just like, in a flash, they were back in the Guild hall. He rubbed a hand over his masked face, feeling the debris that was there finally. "Well then..." He mumbled as he quickly ripped it out, grimacing as he flicked it to the ground. "Well I have a lot of work to do. I need to get my seal back, check the infirmary, restock, make sure everyone here is more or less ok..." He was speaking rather quickly, hand rattling against his leg. But he still seemed rather collected. "Just another day in the office. "If anyone needs me, point them in my direction, please? Thank you." He said, gave her a pat on the shoulder and left, his limp now much more profound then before. His leg nearly buckled and he lurched into the wall to stop himself, the thud resounding a bit before he continued like nothing happened.

Risa_Banner.jpg
Speaking Directly to:
Azalea Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow
Mention
(Openish... expect being general dismissed if you aren't Cyrus or know where he is.)
Risa could tell Emily was quite exhausted, though unfortunately the situation didn't allow much time for them to act. She nodded lightly to Emily allowing her to work on forcefully summoning everyone back who had not yet returned. Hopefully most would return on their own accord in order to not wear Emily down further then she already was by putting up a protective ward for the fort. At the very least she could see that some had returned to the guild though she was more then certain there were plenty of others who had yet to have evacuated. Then there was the case of Cyrus who she had yet to see. Hopefully she would see him soon enough, she would much rather give him a chance to debate on whether to accept her 'deal' or not and have adequate time to do so.

The guild master turned her head to look over at Azalea and the stranger that she seemed to pull with her. She seemed a bit uncertain, shaking her head a bit. It was a trivial matter to her at least at the moment. "It matters little to me... if any trouble is started it will be taken care of swiftly." She gave out a rather brief warning as she glanced about the hall in an attempt to quickly find Cyrus. Even now she was trying to fumble a bit with solutions in order to deal with the situation. Even if Cyrus was willing to go, it would be best to try and get as much as she could from him to aid the guild. There had to be some way in which they could keep his knowledge within their grasp. Trying to do something tricky to a fast one on Verraketh and not uphold the deal wasn't something she wanted to risk. Having extra time was far too valuable of a resource to help at the very least better plan to protect people and hopefully to find a way to deal with the threat at hand.

"If you have something you need from me, ask away... although if it is a general question with the guild that others could as easily help it would be best to ask others for such answers. It is far from the best time for idle chatter." She spoke perhaps coming off a bit rude in her tone though being nice was far from a priority for her. Before she thought of anything else she would have to find Cyrus.... and hopefully still in one piece as time ticked down for the bomb to hit the city.

NataliePrt1.jpg
Natalie Arcanecrylhik -- Infirmary -- Interacting with Lucius Fable Fable |Nearby/Mentioned: Nurse ( Alteras Alteras )​
Natalie would be surprised that she was caught, rather than just hitting the floor. She looked down to see who had saved her from smashing into the ground. That angel dude? Oh yeah, not angel, fallen angel or some other thing. She tried to speak, but blood started to dribble out of her mouth. She was trying to say 'thank you' but it really was just a garbled voice that was unrecognizable. She wondered how they were going to fix her, she was already undead, so holy magic would only hurt her, not heal her. She just laid on the bed, trying to swallow the blood in her mouth so she could try to communicate to him that she was undead, before Lucius got her to the nurse, and they would then try to do healing magic, which would ultimately do her more harm than good. She winced at the thought, only to cough up more blood. She thought to herself 'damn, I must really look like I'm dying...'

Last edited:
Vesryn Galanodel/ On way to infirmary/ Prince_ Prince_ Fable Fable

Vesryn rushed his way to the infirmary, darting past those in his way. He slowed down when he entered, and his eyes instantly locked on the woman in bed. She looked rather pale, deathly so, and some blood was still on her lips. He then rushed over her, looking her over. He pulled out his book, looking at something then back at her, then muttering something. His eyes glowed good during this time, and when he blinked, it was gone. "Ah, special case I see." He said with a light smile. He had since stopped bleeding, and tossed the mask on small table near the two. Undead were most certainly a special case, but he knew what to do from working with Faust.

Flipping through more pages, he muttered something else and set a hand on her shoulder(inflict wounds), the necrotic energy seeping into her body. "Your lucky I had that up my sleeve. If I didn't, Faust would've had to help you, and he would not like that." He joked. "What's your name? I'm Vesryn." He looked visibly more tired now, having expended so much in one day.

Ellis | Trostenwald Streets > Fort Black | Fable Fable

Sitting near a fountain in the city square, cross-legged, Ellis played his lute with a modest red cloth laid out in front of him. On it laid his tips: five copper coins, a silver coin, and what looked like a petrified frog statue; a simple trinket, but it could be bartered for a single silver coin on the right market. This was barely enough for a night at a poor inn and maybe a dinner, the composition of which would mostly come down to stale bread, baked turnips, and water.

Sighing, he looked into his satchel. In it, he had twenty-eight golden coins and plenty of silver ones. All the money he built up over his adventuring days.

A little boy passed by and listened to the tune, then dropped him a piece of silver. A rich kid, he must have been, judging from the way the people he then ran off to - his parents - were dressed. For the mother: A frilly, blue dress from silk that protected a lot of her modesty and a hat with a blue peacock feather. For the father: An elegant, white robe with a red tunic; but he also wore numerous rings and other jewelry.

Ellis took the cloth and dumped its contents into his money satchel.

A herald rang his bell in the middle of the square, yelling daily proclamations. Newspaper for those who can't afford it. Passed on through rumors. But Ellis wanted to know, so he approached. Life was just like this.

After hearing about another tax increase on fruit and vegetables, Ellis groaned. This was more than enough to increase the prices. He had enough money to survive a month at most in these conditions and judging by the rate at which he made profit, this duration was extended to maybe three months. He wouldn't even last half a year. And once winter came...

Slinging his lute over his shoulder, he stomped down one of the streets, in the direction of the tavern. Ale. Ale would help.

On his way to the tavern, on a completely deserted street in the bad side of town, he saw some lady being threatened by a bunch of thugs in an alleyway but ignored it. He pretended it wasn't happening and entered the pub, the doorbell ringing to announce his presence to the bartender. Just as Ellis called out for a cold Trost, he heard the scream in the back of his head.

He rubbed his temple and told the bartender to hang on for a minute with that order, then walked back out.

***​

"Don't do this... I can give you money..." she pleaded with them. "My father has a lot of influence. He can pay you back, I swear!"

"Oooh, lookee here, guys! We got us a princess! And a daddy's girl at that!" The thug grinned wickedly with an uneven smile. His two friends - one shorter, one taller and thicker - both reacted. The short one laughed while the big one sneered hatefully. "We're just gonna have some fun, girlie. Don'tcha worry..."

The thug took out a knife, and brought it up to his face, as if admiring the blade. In the reflection, he saw a humanoid being. "Hold it," a multilayered voice frightened him.

Human in shape, with outlined clothes underneath a silver sheen. Its body glowed with silver-white light, almost blinding the thug. He had to squint to keep his eyes focused on the creature. He asked, "W-What the... what the hell are you?" He pointed the knife threateningly, but his quivering feet betrayed a fear of the supernatural.

The silver humanoid moved his hand. Without a sound, the knife was set ablaze with silver-white flame and it melted in the thug's hand in seconds, searing it painfully as liquid steel drooped down his hand and onto the ground. He screamed, while his buddies walked forward to shield him from the creature.

"Who are you!?" the short one asked.

The silver man rose his hands with open palms toward them. "Call me Elsimore."

"W... w-what... are you?!" the big one asked in turn.

"Salvation," the silver man replied jokingly, as two silvery jets of energy fired from his hands. The two men were hit by the blasts and thrown against the ground.

The big one, still being conscious, yelped out when he felt the mud of the alley enter his mouth. He stood up, spat it out and ran his sleeve against his lips to clear it off. On his chest was a large wound, third-degree burns. He clearly wanted to run, throw himself at the angel, but instead, he high-tailed it.

In response, the silver man reached out with his hand. An almost rubbery collection of threads sprung from his hand and caught the criminal's ankle, wrapping itself there. It reeled him back in. Elsimore did the same with the shorter one. When they were close, the threads disconnected from his hands and attached themselves to the edges of the nearby buildings, hanging the criminals upside down by their legs.

Their leader looked with fear. Tears of pain and fear streamed down his face as he looked up at the silver man. He channeled the remnants of his magical energy into a geas spell on the thug, as he said: "May you never do any more wrong, or you shall suffer punishment tenfold for every sin you commit."

"Now get out of here," he said. The thug sprang up to his feet in an instant and ran away in the other direction, leaving his half-conscious buddies behind.

The silver man turned to the woman. "Don't ever walk the alleys, especially in this part of town. Do you understand? They are dangerous."

She was awestruck after the display of dangerous, magical might she hadn't witnessed ever before. After gulping and shaking off the feeling of fear, she approached gradually and meekly asked, "W-What's your name, s-sir?"

The silver man turned his back on her, responding, "You must have had your ears plugged when I introduced myself a minute ago." A moment passed as she processed the words and felt terrible guilt for focusing on his glowing, luminous personage rather than his words. The silver man half-turned to look at her, but whatever expression he held underneath was sheathed by white light.

"I told you. It's Elsimore." With that, Elsimore's voice slowly began to lose the power it had before. The last of his magical energy was being expended on the disguise, so he quickly marched away and left the alleyway. Once he walked the corner and saw that there was no one on the empty street, he dropped the disguise and entered the pub.

Later, the heralds would announce that a 'Silver Angel of Salvation' appeared and saved a noblewoman, introducing himself as Elsimore. Some priests said that he was sent by the lords of heaven to save them from Turenval, while others prophecized that he was a bearer of the end times.

Regardless, Ellis hadn't heard any of these rumors. He left the city, going south.

Nyx Stormwind
Interactions: Chiruka ( Fable Fable ) Cyrus ( Birdsie Birdsie )

"Yes! That's him!" Nyx took Cyrus as she got her own guild seal out. "Now let's see if I remember how to use this thing." Nyx said as she focused on the seal and sent some of her own magic to it. "Grab on I gave it enough magic for all 3 of us. Just hope the dining hall is in the same place."

NataliePrt1.jpg
Natalie Arcanecrylhik -- Infirmary -- Interacting with Vesryn ( LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 ) and Lucius ( Fable Fable )​
Natalie would look up at Vesryn. She'd sigh, and then say to him "Thank you so much. The name's Natalie, I was around very early in the guild, you could say. I'm an adept rank of the guild... thanks for healing me up. I... couldn't have regenerated with this damned holy field around the base. Also, thank you, Lucius, wasn't it?" She would get up slightly, and sit up against the bedpost and looked at the men.

"Thank's Lucius for not letting me smack into the ground. Didn't need any broken bones to heal..." She laughed awkwardly, as he put her arm behind her head. "Well Vesryn, about how long until I can move my arm without smacking myself into my face." She'd ask.

f8XgmlT.png
[div class=tags]Location: Guild Hall, Fort Black | Interaction: OPEN | Nearby/Mentioned: Bem ( Noble Scion Noble Scion ) Risa ( Hanarei Hanarei ) [/div]
Drui's expression grew cold as Ellis called her a 'useless, self-proclaimed goddess.' The curse was done and if he chose to live with it, that was on him. She crossed her arms in front of her chest and let out a 'hmph' sound as she watched Ellis leave. She didn't consider her followers the most heroic lot, but she had hoped that one such as Ellis would rise above his cowardice. He clearly had the ability to become so much more, but he was too selfish. When he was out of view she shook her head before moving to go to the guild hall to learn what was going on.

She wandered into the guild hall, looking around for someone to grab and ask about what the situation was now. She had been distracted and frustrated with Ellis she hadn't really been paying much attention to the alarms sounding around. She spotted a odd bee-looking creature and a few others, trying to decide who she needed to pester information out of. Honestly, the guildmaster or receptionist would perhaps be her best options. Drui began to make her way through the guild hall in the direction of the guildmaster.[/div][/div][/div]
YbpPnHz.png
[div class=tags]Location: Infirmary | Interaction: Natalie ( Prince_ Prince_ ) Vesryn ( LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 )| Nearby/Mentioned: [/div]
Lucius's attention was pulled from the girl when a man entered the infirmary and immediately began to cast magic upon the girl. He listened as the stranger stated the girl was a 'special' case and that she might've needed to use Faust's abilities to recover. Lucius knew of Faust though he had never met the undead man. Based on how the girl hadn't died from these injuries and the statement of the man, it was safe for Lucius to assume she was undead herself as well. Lucius moved away from the bedside seeing as she was being tended to, the man introducing himself to the woman.

The girl introduced herself in kind and Lucius was turning to step out when her heard her mention his name. He halted in his steps and turned back around to look at her, "You do not need to thank me. I simply caught you, it is Vesryn who is more useful in this matter."[/div][/div][/div]
hwje7gx.png
[div class=tags]Location: Xhorhas Streets, Xhorhas | Interaction: Nyx ( Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi ) | Nearby/Mentioned: [/div]
Chiruka was glad the first one she stumbled upon was the one this woman was seeking out. They didn't have the time to wander around searching all the bodies. She grabbed onto one arm of the woman. As much as she didn't want to go to the Guild of Heroes, she also didn't want to die here when Ennael was finally out and about. The silver fire was just a temporary setback. Ennael would be back and Chiruka was going to play with her the next time their paths crossed. Chiruka would make sure they would meet again.

Thinking on it, perhaps using the Guild of Heroes wasn't a bad idea. They were going to be constantly in direct conflict and had an alert system. If she could stay close to the action, she could intercept Ennael much more efficiently. Perhaps this would work out in her favor after all. "Just get us out of here," she said cooly.[/div][/div][/div]

[class=fyuriwrapper] display: flex; flex-direction: row; Flex-flow: row wrap; Justify-content: stretch; max-width:1000px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; padding:15px 0px 15px 0px; [/class] [class=img] width:150px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=flex] flex:1; min-width:300px; [/class] [class=header] font-family:'Berkshire Swash'; font-size:50px; margin:-10px 0 -30px 0; [/class] [class=tags] display:inline-block; font-size:12px; margin-left: 50px; [/class] [class=text] padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:'Karla'; [/class]

Nyx Stormwind
Interacting with: Cyrus ( Birdsie Birdsie ) Chirruka ( Fable Fable )

Nyx could only concentrate now. She squeezed the seal in her hand and in what felt like the blink of an eye the three were in the dining hall of the guild of heroes.
"Miss I'd reccomend you do not stray far from me. It is likelys that they may see you as an intruder on your own. So when I heal Cyrus I can take you to the front and explain your situation." Nyx explained to the stranger as she was prepping to heal Cyrus. Her hands glowed a bright white and she placed each one in an area where Cyrus was wounded. Where her hands stayed the wounds would close up and Cyrus would look healthy and uninjured. Nyx was unsure if he would wake up. Even if they were healed sometimes they needed to sleep for a couple of hours. But on occasion others immediately woke up.
"Now if you don't mind in me asking who are you and why were you out in the town when there was an evacuation order?"

Vesryn Galanodel/ Infirmary / Prince_ Prince_ Fable Fable

"Well if you didn't catch 'er she's still be in the ground and probably wouldn't be her last she dragged herself." He said, glancing up at Lucius. "But thank you for getting her here. I'll have my work cut out for me in the next few days. Anyone making that less of a burden is more than welcome." He said, then looking back to her arm. He gently grabbed it, moving it every which way that was natural in order to guage how bad it was. He assumed it would be a few days, with treatment, or even getting away from the field.

"Hey Lucius, mind doing me a favor?"

Cyrus of Trostenwald | Fort Black, Dining Hall | Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi Fable Fable

Cyrus breathed out two lungfuls of air as he opened his eyes. The blurry chandeliers on the ceiling were slightly obstructed by two figures. He was calm for the briefest minute, his eyes nearly locked, but then they widened before closing again.

A moment passed, he opened them, and finally, the blurry background was gone and he could see again. He muttered just below a breath, inaudible. We won... he assessed in his thoughts, from the fact he was alive. A victory for today, but what comes tomorrow? he finished off, keeping such grim elements to himself.

Then, the wizard turned his attention to the two above him. As if uncaring for the presence of his old friend and a mysterious red-eyed woman with black hair, he looked at his hands, covered in dark ash and smoke.

He looked up at Chiruka. Her pale skin, symbol on her forehead, her black scale armor. Witch or vampire, or both, he thought and groaned outwardly. He blinked and reached out spiritually.

Both. His soul gathered information from hers subtly, most likely unnoticed. And even if so, he didn't care much. He was next to Nyx, so he gathered he was safe.

Cyrus couldn't help but linger on the events that passed, ignoring the two, above-average women standing above him. He was too old to get attracted. Even if he polymorphed to a younger, more... flexible... body, he was born a human. Maybe elves found it alright, and fair enough - love is love - but he found the idea of being attracted to women (at least younger ones, though that might not have been the case with the vampire,) at his age to be revolting. Of course, he had tact enough to understand that any young man lying in his spot would be flustered, but he, again, didn't care.

He stood up slowly, then brushed the dust off of himself. He reached out with his hand and waited. Five seconds passed, and his staff crashed through the window of the Dining Hall, into his clenched hand.

Only then did he realize he could have avoided property damage by teleporting it. His mind was dull. The thought processes impeded by stress, old age and above all: the trauma his brain suffered and just healed from. It only started to put its nervous attachments back into place, his thinking was slow and unfocused. He couldn't recall much of his usually perpetual wisdom that he would have used to quip some funny but true one-liner about the nature of life... and colossal, silver dragons.

But, back to the broken window.

As if to amend the action, Cyrus swiveled his staff at the broken window and the shards of glass flew into place. Repaired. He turned to the women, looked around, then took out his pipe, taking in a good huff and breathing out some smoke and purple bubbles as his sight returned to them.

"Why the Dining Hall?" he unobtrusively asked Nyx, acting as if the last time they spoke was ten minutes ago, not hundreds of years. Typical of him - straight to the point, skipping unnecessary formalities during times that required pragmatic action. This direct frankness is what made Cyrus who he was.

Bem the Apianian - Reception
hip to fuck bees.png
"My assumptions are all logical, and if members of your race all seem to pride themselves on acting like demons and cooperating with such monsters, so-be-it, let them worship hell, yet know that I shall not agree to be kind to them, and even if they are unrelated to the creatures, sharing enough traits with such a being is terrible in its own right." She hissed as her eyes narrowed at the white-haired elf, finding the knowledge that so many of these humanoid races seemed to share sinister traits, particularly the magic users, disturbing, and her annoyance towards the elf rising as she seemed to criticise all of her actions. "Know this, elf. I shall keep my eyes open on my own actions, and I will choose which advice to take, and from whom, to further my knowledge of the world you creatures have created. For now, I choose to listen to you, but this does not mean I trust you." she growled, not at all happy with being told that she was in the wrong after being attacked by a living skeleton, which as far as she was concerned, meant that they had risen from the dead. An unholy act that was most horrible indeed that likened them enough to the demons to be classified as one.

“The name is Bem, Veth. A member of the Apiana, a race that I am proud to be a part of." She said, rising a fist up to her chest in a form of a salute at the name of her people. "I wish you good tidings, elf, and hope we may meet in better terms further at a later point." She said in the loud, confident voice of a soldier as the woman walked away.

Bem, after watching the elf leave, diverted her attention the others around her, most notably the rather strange woman that had misled her into misunderstanding the standard human greeting. "You! You uncouth human! How could perform such an intimate act of your people in a public space yesterday!" She called as she began her grumpy stomp towards the red-haired woman. "I have been made aware that your scanty clothing is rather inappropriate, what say you?" she questioned brusquely, slight embarrassment at the memory of her own actions influenced by this woman floating into her mind and making itself aware in her voice
Fable Fable

f8XgmlT.png
[div class=tags]Location: Guild Hall, Fort Black | Interaction: Bem ( Noble Scion Noble Scion ) | Nearby/Mentioned: Risa ( Hanarei Hanarei )[/div]
Drui had been making her way over to the guildmaster when she heard someone shouting out. She ignored it, not believing it was intended towards her since the voice was unfamiliar and there was a mention of an uncouth human. Whoever the girl was shouting at was probably upset over some other woman going after her man for all she knew. It was only when the stomping grew louder behind her and the voice close that she turned around to curiously see who was making such a ruckus.

She looked at the she-bee and tilted her head to the site as she continued to shout... at her! Drui blinked and lifted a hand to her chin trying to recall if she'd ever encountered this girl before, not about to really think about any previous meetings. "I'm sorry, I have no idea who you are or what exactly you are raving about. I think you've confused me with someone else. As far as my clothing, it is perfectly appropriate."[/div][/div][/div]
YbpPnHz.png
[div class=tags]Location: Infirmary | Interaction: Vesryn ( LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 )| Nearby/Mentioned: Natalie ( Prince_ Prince_ ) [/div]
Lucius didn't reply to the words of Vesryn as he rambled about how the girl being caught saved him some additional trouble. He quirked a brow though when he was asked for a favor. "That all depends on the favor," he stated. "I'm not a doctor, but I am able to heal somewhat. However, as she is undead any attempts of healing from me would make her much worse considering they are spells of the holy and life domain."

(short post is short...)[/div][/div][/div]
hwje7gx.png
[div class=tags]Location: Xhorhas Streets, Xhorhas | Interaction: Nyx ( Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi ) Cyrus ( Birdsie Birdsie ) | Nearby/Mentioned: [/div]
Chiruka could barely keep herself from frowning as the woman suggested she stay close to her lest the other guild members think he an enemy. Surely they would easily assume she was just some citizen of Xhorhas the woman had picked up in an attempt to save others. Guild members tried to be foolishly heroic like that. She buried down the urge to retort sarcastically, carefully trying to keep her expression from giving away her irritation. She needed to use this chance to have a better track of Ennael, she had to play along for now.

"Very well I won't wander off," she replied, "As far as why I was in the city, I am capable of fighting and since it seemed many of your fellow guildmates deserted their duty, I put my skills to use." Chiruka lied smoothly. There wasn't a hint of nervousness or remorse in her voice. It was the voice of someone with experience in the face of threats.

Cyrus thankfully awoke in time to change the subject and serve as a distraction. He appeared weakened and soon after he stood up a staff came crashing through a window, which he promptly repaired. Chiruka curiously observed him. She'd never met the man, but she knew of him. He wasn't exactly what she had expected as he stood up and simply asked his companion why they were in the dining hall. Chiruka laughed at the comment, at least he was going to ask why they'd been brought to such an odd place. At least he didn't seem as senile as she had first thought he would be, given his age.[/div][/div][/div]

Bem the Apianian - Reception
hip to fuck bees.png
"I have no idea anymore.. You humans look the same to me." she grumbled "But I'm sure it was you, they had roses hair, like yours. And your clothing is the similar... Or is that normal for your people? Mixed information sources makes this difficult for me.. I can't tell what's normal or not." Bem sighed wistfully. Trying to settle on what was what and who was who. "At least you aren't some demon.. Or.. Well, you don't seem like one, unlike some of the other people I've met. I am Bem, exile of the apiana, pleasure to meet you." She smiled happily in blissful ignorance of all the war and death that had unfolded in Xhorhas, which to her, was just another human thing that she still didn't quite understand. All she knew was that there was a battle of some kind between races, she assumed, which she could at least understand as something quite similar had happened between her and the ant people not long into the past.
Fable Fable

Armad Greyson
Xorhas Streets > Fort Black Guild Hall | interracting with Drui Fable Fable and Bem Noble Scion Noble Scion

Armad was in complete darkness. He took in a deep breath. Ow, yep he wasn't dead. He was sore true, and buried in stone and buildings that had formed the barrier, but he was alive. He gave a grunt and the debris on top of him began to move. He stood up, surveying the wreckage of the once town.

He rubbed his chin, 'It's not unsalvagable. Given a week I could rebuild a town in this spot no problem. Of course I'm not gonna do it for free, but I can at least do it if I feel like it. Now... how did they get out of here? Something about a badge?' He thought as he looked around. The guild members seemed to have those on them, maybe if he found a body he could get out of here. He began moving rubble and digging through to see if he could find anything useful. He grimaced when he came across a mangled body. It was grim, but it looked like they had died from the invasion, not the bomb. He began rummaging through the poor sod's belongings. He pulled out what looked like a badge. He studied it for a moment. Perfect. It was magical in nature, but still he think he could work with it.

He moved his hand over it and it split apart. He gave a nod. Yeah, he could definitely work with this. He began to analyze it, making note of every small detail before pulling a notebook out of his bag and writing down what he saw. It appeared to work quite similar to a hearthstone, plus some extra decorations and a focus to help decide on a location. Looks like the destinations were pre-programmed and meant to be received by certain areas that were attuned to it. He closed his eyes, if he was right he could tinker with it to reattune it to something else to allow him to travel more freely, but that would be for another day. He put it back together and got a lock on what felt like the strongest pull. He then used his powers to help activate the stone. He was enveloped in a bright light and was suddenly gone.

He then suddenly found himself in a sort of hallway, however his feet weren't on the ground. In a split second, he realized he was falling and landed on his face. "Mmf myf fwce," He said muffled as he put out his hands and slowly pushed himself up off the floor. He rubbed his face. No blood. No broken nose. He was fine. He rubbed the back of his head and took a look around and was highly surprised. There appeared to be a...bee? girl? She looked fuzzy. He briefly wondered what would happen if he pet this fuzzy girl. She'd probably be annoyed, but she looked soft still. He then looked to the other woman, looking her up and down. Yeah there was something strange about her... Not an elf, no ears. Not a vampire, wasn't deathly pale... Maybe a sorceress? Ooh! Or maybe she was a dragon! He stood straight up and looked between the two, "Either I did die in that gigantic blast... or you're a... bee?" He said looking at Bem. "Are you soft?" He asked tilting his head and then looking to Drui. "And you're a.... something? Not human, there's something about you... Sorceress? Maybe? Oh! or are you a dragon? Are you a dragon?" He asked getting slightly more excited at the prospect she might be a dragon, stretching then wincing, "Ow, still sore. Ow." Remind me not to do something so stupid like surviving a bomb for at least another month." He rubbed his shoulders.

Last edited:
Tigara
Outside of Fort Black-Introduction
Tigara sauntered through the forest. The smell of the wild going into her nose. The Tigaran felt like chuffing. A Tigaran way of expressing pleasure. She couldn't believe she'd been invited to the heroes guild. Tigara had never been a fighter but she must've helped quite a few people just by being herself and helping in domestic way. She supposed it was a character test. Fighting could be taught after all. Character was much harder to manipulate. She still felt giddy. Tigara supposed she'd have to beat that down to be a serious hero warrior type but she felt that could wait until she actually arrived. She stopped as the fortress came into sight. Tigara took a moment to marvel at the architecture. There was nothing that could even rival it on Verniir. The old clay and wood huts that her tribe resided in were crude when you looked at the buildings these mainlanders made. The mainland also made her feel self conscious. The clothing here was so much more extravagant than Tigara's self made kilt, and stone chest plate. Even with the brightly colored shells she'd weaved into it. She finally got over her nervousness and approached the gate. Walking slowly down the path and staring open mouthed at the statues. Who could make such things. Iron must be far more powerful then stone.

(Open for interaction)

34678164_p0.png
NPCs: Louren - Homoncu-maid

Interactions: Birdsie Birdsie , Fable Fable , Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

From the doors north of the dining hall, a maiden appears. She wore a strange set of clothing, made from a mixture of various tunics of black and white. Although her attire would make her stand out in a crowd, it would seem that no one present in this guild has come to know of her, or at the very least, acknowledged her existence. Despite the fact that she had been in Fort Black for more than a decade.

With refined mannerisms, she walked - heading towards her destination one step closer every passing moment. It didn't take a while for her to arrive where three easily spotted people where gathered. One appeared to be an armored woman, who seemingly had scales growing on her skin. Another was woman who seemed to be some kind of being dwelling in the dark arts.

However, none of the two were her objective. Rather, it was the isolated man - an old wizard.

Upon getting close enough to have her presence be noticed, she spoke.

"Lord Cyrus.", she gently bowed for a second, facing the old man. "Lord Ragna wishes to know what is going 'out there', and why his shipment of miasmic mandrakes have not arrived yet."

Faust Banner.png

Faust Windfallow -- Infirmary -- Interacting With Lucius ( Fable Fable ), Natalie ( Prince_ Prince_ ), Vesryn ( LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 )
Faust stared up at the ceiling of the dark hallway for a very long while, pondering angrily about his broken mask- how the fuck was he going to get a new one? It wasn't like he could walk into a store and buy a new one... However, even Faust admitted to himself that butchering his childhood friend over a broken mask was overkill. Sighing to himself, Faust brought himself standing on his two feet. Muttering an incantation, Faust teleported himself to the location where he had intended to drop Natalie to. However, as he gazed around the hallway, Faust noted that Natalie was clearly carried off elsewhere, suggested by a trail of blood that led out of the hall. It didn't take a genius to figure out where Natalie had been taken to.

Faust pushed open the doors to the infirmary, burning orbs as eyes darting around, searching for Natalie. He noticed Natalie lying on a hospital bed, with two men standing over her. One was a fellow guildmate: Vesryn, the one people called the Healer of Jorjas, or the berserker cleric, or something like that. The other humanoid emitted an aura, which the elder lich assumed was some sort of angelic being, although that wasn't entirely correct. A nephilim, most likely. Those winged humanoids that are said to be descendants of fallen angels. "Well, who knows how many times that void-spawn's fucked another guy, I've never seen her get pregnant..." Faust quietly muttered to himself, pondering whether it was even possible for angels and another race to conceive a child. Shaking such a peculiar question out of his head, Faust approached Natalie, and opened his left palm. Negative energy began to accumulate in his palm, and Faust drove it all into Natalie's undead body- enough negative energy to resurrect a fully mature dragon. Any wounds Faust had previously inflicted would immediately close up, it was as if Natalie hadn't sustained any injuries in the first place.

"Sorry, amputating your limbs was probably too far." Faust apologised, almost in a sincere tone, so much so that anyone who knew Faust in the slightest would begin to question what forms of drugs and hallucinogens the elder lich was on. Then, Faust suddenly raised his right hand, and conjured an ice-dagger, plunging it into Natalie's chest. Then, he gestured with his left hand, and blue magic-circles appeared above Natalie, firing a dozen spears of ice onto her body, which was lying on the bed, impaling her to the ground and destroying the bed in the process. "Just kidding, you fucking whore, touch my mask again, and I'll sell you to an illegal slave-market. What happens to you afterwards is none of my concern." Turning his head, Faust came to face Vesryn, and pointed his thumb at the mess he had just made, which would have undoubtedly caused the death of any unfortunate mortal, had it been done to them. "Sorry, could you please clean that up? I'll see to that I buy you a free drink for your troubles later or something." Then, he looked over to the nephilim. Normally, Faust would've conjured some illusion to cover his unsettling appearance, but he was not at all bothered to cast another spell, even if it only took a gesture and a few insignificant seconds of his near unlimited time. "I've never seen you before? You new or some shit?" He asked Lucius casually as if none of the gruesome acts Faust had just committed or claimed to have done actually happened.

Elizabeth Cain - Reception
lady (2).png
"Ooh, I haven't been around these parts in the longest of times~" Elizabeth smiled softly to herself as she strode through the fort's gates, her crimson eyes staring straight on towards the reception as she made her way inside, her umbrella held tightly above her, protecting herself from the sunlight above. She mentally noted the distinct lack of people, but assumed that the dragon she had noticed a while ago must have something to do with it, but she wasn't one to interfere with the guild's affairs, she didn't interfere with anything really, most of the time, but the return of Turenval had brought her out of her comfortable life-style to the guild once more.

Elizabeth had initially refused the offer to join, but that had been many years ago, and she had left on good terms. The sudden motivation for returning simply being that the return of Turenval couldn't be left to some delicious blood supplies to deal with, even if they were capable. Besides, it gave her a reason to go out in search of new blood anyway, she was getting a bit sick of those she had taken up residence near to anyway, and what better way of finding new blood than by joining a guild full of people she hadn't met that required a lot of traveling?

The small sunbrella folded down with a click as she stepped within the threshold of the building, her soothing, eerily calm presence making itself known in a somewhat sinister yet comforting atmosphere. Her eye scanned the room, the lack of people there not serving as much of a shock due to what little she had seen of the events that were unfolding. She would find out the details later, for now, she had fresh blood to taste. Cain strode towards the trio of members, an exotic beast, a wonderful red-haired woman and a brawny looking man that looked like some sort of blacksmith, as far as she could tell.

"Greetings, guild. I am Lady Cain, Is Cyrus or some other guild veteran about for me to speak with? If not, I'm sure you people could entertain me for a bit." She smiled with a toothy grin, show-casing her fangs with gentle, knowing eyes that seemed almost infectiously relaxing. Everything about her yelled confident and calm and gave her an imposing yet friendly appearance, as though she were a mother addressing her children.
@Me :3 Fable Fable Airagog Airagog

Vesryn Galanodel/ Infirmary/ LostHaven LostHaven Fable Fable Prince_ Prince_

"Well, I wanted you to go ask Faust if-" He glances back, seeing Faust enter. "Nevermind, seems he arrived..." He smiled at Faust, trying to be somewhat pleasant, waiting for him to finish what he was saying. But then he ruined all of his work, and a cot, and probably made it alot worse. His grin faded in an instant, and his eyes narrowed. "I..." He looks at Natalie. "Are you fucking kidding me!? All of this over your stupid fucking plague mask!?" His eyes were essentially fire, he wanted to tear this man apart. He then gestures to his little face mask that was on the counter.

"If your mask is such a big fucking deal for your identity, take that one, and get the fuck out of my infirmary!" He shouted, shoving him away. Undead or not, this was domain, and he had the power to seriously fuck with him. "You pull shit like that again with one of my patients, I don't care what the fuck they did, I will make you regret it, you got that, Faust?" He asked, still seething. He then pointed to the door.

"You owe me a new fucking cot, and since you want to act like a bitch in times like these over your precious little mask, she stays down in the vault with you. This field affects her just like it affects you, and her fastest route of recovery is in a place where she is uninhibited by holy magics. If you keep injuring her, she only stays down there longer. So, I suggest if you want her out of your way, you leave her alone while she is down there." His glare had not softened the entire time, and he turned back to all the spears in Natalie. "Now get her the fuck out of my sight, before I make you regret things now." He threatened, turning away and heading to a small desk where he kept his notes on Guild members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back