• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes: Song of Champions

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Auriel's Banner.png

Auriel -- Garden -- Interacting With Vesryn ( LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 ), Lucius ( Fable Fable )

The death knight really didn't plan on giving Auriel any respite- while she was talking, he was already in front of her, about to unleash his hellish fury on her; until the paladin named Mikhel dashed in, and pushed Auriel aside. She could only stare, as the death knight delivered a headbutt with absurd amounts of force, before unleashing his blade upon the unfortunate paladin. Sivanus' attacks were faster than even Auriel could react to, and Mikhel, in the long six seconds had received a flurry of blows that not even Auriel would've walked away without serious, even fatal damage.

Then a huge dragonic creature appeared in the sky, the size of possibly Xhorhas itself, and from its mouth spewed forth a wave of purifying fire. It appeared to repair all the structures it came in contact with, and Auriel saw Silvanus reduced to nothing to ash before her very eyes. However, it would do nothing to ease Mikhel's wound, evident as he soon collapsed from the damage he had sustained from the death knight. Walking up to his lifeless body, Auriel removed his helmet, only to be greeted with a smile. "At least you didn't die in despair..." Auriel whispered, placing his helmet in his left hand. Then, she turned her head to the knight and nephilim that had approached her. "I am mostly fine. I don't need you worrying about me." She answered Vesryn before gazing over to Lucius. Her eyes drifted towards his wings for a second, then redirected back to Lucius' face. "I wasn't trying to save you." She replied. Auriel was about to speak more, before the guild seal began issuing more alerts.

"This situation is... much out of hand..." Auriel finally muttered, after hearing an unknown object would land in Xhorhas in about one minute. "Damn, should we help evacuate?" She asked, looking over at both Lucius and Vesryn. "Or will you run with your own lives?"

[div class=fyuriwrapper][div class=img]
ALaU2Nd.png
[/div][div class=flex][div class=text][div class=header]Veth[/div]
[div class=tags]Location: Guild Hall, Fort Black | Interaction: Bem ( Noble Scion Noble Scion ) | Nearby/Mentioned: Ki'Tavi ( One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost ) Sion ( BlackJack BlackJack ) Krysten ( StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 )[/div]
Before Veth could speak to the guild system announced with a situation report on Xhorhas. She listened intently as it ran more numbers and that most of the population of the city had been lost, but that the undead army was being turned away and the Death Knights were gone. Veth was bothered by the large loss of life, but they had managed to save some at least in the face of what was seemingly going to be a horrible defeat.

She turned her attention back to the bee-girl. She stood there quietly as she waited for the girl to finish before speaking herself. "You are the only one responsible for your own emotions, no one else. Blaming others is refusing to face the truth of your own false assumptions you placed upon others. Your misguided animosity towards others during a time of war does will harm more than help. You have yourself insulted others with offensive suspicion, calling others demons; though perhaps that is to be forgiven due to your obvious naiveté."

"This one is not related to any ant people nor does she plan on assaulting your person like the dark one did. This one does not approve of his treatment of you, no matter how hysterical you were being."

Veth paused before she spoke again, sighing, "This one does not know your name and does not wish to offend you by calling you something you might misunderstand. What is your name? This one is called Veth."

The introduction was interrupted by a new announcement now regarding something approaching Xhorhas. Veth's eyes widened slightly as the estimated time till impact was called out. That wasn't enough time. To make matters much worse, new attacks were announced on other cities. Did they even have enough forces to split up to counter each attack? It wasn't likely. A call was going to have to be made on where resources needed to be directed to.

She looked at the girl, "This one shall excuse herself." Veth moved to walk away, she needed to look at a map of Albion and determine where she was going to go to assist in defense. Xhorhas was most probably lost due to whatever this projectile was, leaving her only hoping that survivors could escape before impact.[/div][/div][/div]
f8XgmlT.png
[/div][div class=flex][div class=text][div class=header]Drui[/div]
[div class=tags]Location: Garden, Paladin Guild, Xhorhas | Interaction: Ellis ( Birdsie Birdsie ) | Nearby/Mentioned: - [/div]
The celebration Drui felt when it seemed the city was saved was short lived. Soon enough there was more news... something was coming their way and fast giving them mere minutes to flee. Drui suddenly stopped playing, the instruments she had manifested vanished and the ward instantly fell. "Ellis, dear, we need to grab whoever we can save and get out of here quickly. As much as I am fearful of using the guild seal to teleport and end up someplace worse, we're just going to have to risk it or end up finding out what exactly is being shot at us right now."

Drui grabbed Ellis and pulled him along with her, trying to find survivors within the Paladin guild that they would be able to save. It was a futile effort and after 45 seconds of of searching, she stopped and sighed somewhat mournfully. They had saved the city and having it be threatened again so quickly and most likely lost was fairly upsetting. "Let's get out of here," she breathed out, "We should probably return back to Fort Black."[/div][/div][/div]
YbpPnHz.png
[/div][div class=flex][div class=text][div class=header]Lucius[/div]
[div class=tags]Location: Courtyard, Paladin Guild, Xhorhas > Fort Black | Interaction: Auriel ( LostHaven LostHaven ) | Nearby/Mentioned: Vesryn ( LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 ) > Open for Interaction[/div]
Lucius noticed as the woman's eyes grazed over his wings before looking back at his face, stating she hadn't been trying to save him. "Even if it wasn't your intention, you did and so you have my thanks anyway," he maintained. He agreed with her words that the situation was indeed out of hand. They'd just managed to survive this encounter and fend off the enemy, who now appeared more than ready to keep pushing attacks all throughout Albion.

"We should save who we can before fleeing, though we probably will not be able to save many. There isn't much time until whatever is coming arrives." Lucius intended to save however many people he could teleport with. He wouldn't be able to carry anyone out of the city in time if he flew, and fleeing on foot there was no chance of getting out of the danger zone either. He flew off then to scout for survivors and to try and gather them all in one place.

He managed to gather at least 7 others, using the guild seal to try and teleport them to safety. He was trying to get back to Fort Black since the other cities were soon to be under attack. He would then be able to see what the next plan was. It was hard enough to defend Xhorhas and it seemed pure luck they had managed to save the city even for a moment. He used the guild seal and teleported the few survivors he had managed to gather to Fort Black. Once they had arrived, he urged those he brought with them to evacuate as far north as they could manage. They didn't waste any time.[/div][/div][/div]
hwje7gx.png
[/div][div class=flex][div class=text][div class=header]Chiruka[/div]
[div class=tags]Location: Xhorhas Streets, Xhorhas | Interaction: Nyx ( Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi ) | Nearby/Mentioned: Yordan ( Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel ) ( Airagog Airagog ?)[/div]
Chiruka's plan to leave the city required a change now that something that was a high threat with speed was bringing a new doom to Xhorhas. She paused, wondering if even with her speed she'd manage to escape what was coming. She didn't want to risk being caught up in it, so she turned to face the woman who can called out to her earlier about where the guild was. She quickly approached the woman, "We need to leave, now. I would greatly appreciate assistance in getting out of the city as I don't want to stick around and find out what exactly is going to happen when the countdown begins."[/div][/div][/div]

[class=fyuriwrapper] display: flex; flex-direction: row; Flex-flow: row wrap; Justify-content: stretch; max-width:1000px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; padding:15px 0px 15px 0px; [/class] [class=img] width:150px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=flex] flex:1; min-width:300px; [/class] [class=header] font-family:'Berkshire Swash'; font-size:50px; margin:-10px 0 -30px 0; [/class] [class=tags] display:inline-block; font-size:12px; margin-left: 50px; [/class] [class=text] padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:'Karla'; [/class]

Vesryn Galanodel/ Fable Fable LostHaven LostHaven

He shows empty hands. "It's the only thing I got left to do Auriel. I gave up my seal to help a couple get out. He set a hand offered a hand to help her up, a light smile on his lips. "Are you gonna run?" He asked, glancing up to Lucius. "Oh, and you. Never caught your name? You up to helping out?" He asked him. "We are going to need all the help we can get to minimize the loss of life." He realized about then the person was gone. Perhaps that rubble in his head wasn't doing him much good, he still handt realized it was just there, the blood skirted around his eyes, and dripped down onto the concrete below, dripping close to Auriels leg.

Last edited:
[class=stoneWrapper] max-width: 732px; min-width: 200px; background: #b2b4a2; height: auto; margin: auto; [/class] [class=stoneBanner] background: url(https://pre00.deviantart.net/0f52/th/pre/f/2015/230/3/2/european_medieval_village_by_klauspillon-d9667s2.jpg); width: 100%; background-size: 100% 250px; height: 250px; overflow: hidden; color: transparent; background-repeat: no-repeat; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; [/class] [class=stoneBannerText] text-align: center; font-size: 80px; color: #6d754c; text-shadow: -4px 0 #b2b4a2; [/class] [class=stoneTextBox] padding: 10px; height: auto; width: 97%; color: #28291b; margin: auto; [/class] [class=stoneHeader] color: #28291b; font-size: 30px; [/class] [class=stoneFooter] margin-top: 10px; font-size: 12px; text-align: center; [/class] [div class=stoneWrapper][div class=stoneBanner][div class=stoneBannerText]Krysten Verlet[/div][/div][div class=stoneTextBox]Slowly Scion’s features began to become much more apparent as she approached, and with such a disinterested reply and how his somewhat dead gaze bore into her, Krysten wasn’t so sure this conversation was a good idea.

She couldn’t respond, however, before another alert when off. Wait, five alerts. Anyone close to Krysten would be able to see the color drain from her features, the woman clearly a bit overwhelmed by the sudden burst of activity. Things had been fine for the past few months, and now things go to shit on a massive scale.

If the senior and more powerful guildmembers were having difficulties, what the hell could she do?

Frowning she thought for a moment, shifting her gaze to those around the reception desk. She saw the elf speak to the bee before rushing off, her stonefaced expression unchanging. Well... she seemed to be the only one here with a relatively normal head on their shoulders....

Quickly she would begin to follow, having to jog a little to catch up. “Excuse me! I didn’t catch your name but I figured you might know more about this situation.” After a few moments she would mutter mostly to herself “I didn’t expect the guild to be this disorganized...
[div class=stoneFooter]
Interacting: Veth ( Fable Fable )
[/div][/div][/div]

Nyx
Xorhas streets, rushing to the southwestern gate
Interactions: Chiruka ( Fable Fable )
Nearby: Yordan ( Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel ) ( Airagog Airagog )

Nyx walked to the body of Paladins before her Guild seal went off and she heard all of the Warnings. "Turenval you just can't stand losing. If you can't have this place you would rather it be buried." As Nyx said that she remembered the old man she tried to help. And the fact the old man was not some stranger. The magic, and the dragon. Only one person could've done that. "We have to get Cyrus! We can't leave without him!" Nyx dashed to the southwestern gates all the while shouting to the women who had approached her "You want to live follow me! I have a guild seal and I can get you, Cyrus and I out!"

Verraketh | The Grand Fortress | Hanarei Hanarei

"I already know you won't agree to total surrender, even though it'd be anything but bad for you. No - my demands are simple and straightforward. Hand over Cyrus of Trostenwald and the other Silver Fire user," he said, then gave her a moment to process the information.

"For one of them, I will cancel the bomb. For both, I will cancel all attacks coming your way and postpone them for, say, six months - time is a limitless resource to us, but not to you. You have forty-five seconds to decide, and an hour to carry out your decision. You can be confident that I will not go back on our agreement. If simply my word doesn't cut it, I will destroy my body before your very own eyes." He left it to her to realize what the last sentence meant; he'd have to regenerate over a period of several days.

"By the way, to add some encouragement - I can personally assure you the bomb will kill and destroy everything inside the blast radius. The city with hundreds of years of cultural significance - its loss will be on your head."

Ellis | Paladin Guild, Xhorhas > Fort Black, Courtyard | Hanarei Hanarei

He nodded, swallowing his fear. "Y-Yeah."

He looked off to the side, at the streets of Xhorhas. He saw only white ash from the leftover undead as well as bodies of their victims, not infected by negative energy, as the curse was removed through spellfire. He followed after Drui and the two searched for any survivors for nearly a minute but failed to find anyone. In the far off distance, the sound of something soaring through the air could be heard.

He looked at Drui. The way his lips were pursed and his eyebrows furrowed suggested he was strongly displeased, but whether it was because he was here against his will, or because he was afraid or angry wasn't answered by the expression. He reached for his Guild Seal as he said, "Agreed. Let's get the hell out of here."

He took her hand and teleported them back to the Fort, leaving behind a trickle of blue sparks.

Last edited:
Risa_Banner.jpg
Speaking to:
Verraketh Birdsie Birdsie
Risa listened in, keeping her eyes focused on the hologram before her. At the mentioning of a Silver Fire user it had all but convinced her he was much more informed then he aught to be. It also stand out in her mind as well. The fact that he was targeting Silver Fire users meant he viewed them to be a threat. Chances are handing over any of them was likely a death sentence, and even worst a high probability they would be converted. She only could view such a thing as a fate far worst then simple death. As his terms reached her ears her mind was quickly processing what he was saying. Truthfully she hadn't expected what they would gain would be all that appeasing.

"To willingly give up members of the guild is far from something I feel comfortable with doing. None the less if it can spare bloodshed for now, I am willing to compromise." She spoke looking forward. There was no good option, but she had to try and come up with a plan. With the little time she had she would need to be think fast. Either way she decided to proceed would be a loss, it was about which might yield the best result to possibly let them win in the end.

"I would like to amend the deal. Cyrus as you see is the largest threat you have to face. His value is great in allowing you to have the greatest chance to achieve a swift victory with the least amount of resistance." She spoke attempting to be direct to the point keeping her cold expression not allowing an ounce of emotion to spill out. "I wish for you to consider an exchange of Cryus for a 6 month peace treaty. Without him our chances of victory and having the ability to prepare are much lower. I feel his presense alone is more then enough to justify such a deal." It was far from a comfortable decision but she had to come up with some solution. In the end it was up to Cyrus what he chose to do but at the very least it would buy them an hour if he decided against it.

"The other is of no threat to you, a pest I am sure you would have no problem dispatching of. I am sure though you view this as a way of changing the cost of negotiations without us losing anything in the process, so I have a suggestion as 'payment'. Allow the bomb to hit Xhorhas. I am more then certain you are aware the cost of losing the city is immense for the guild and its reputation. It would serve as a good show of force of which will spread a much greater sense of fear through the lands. As you say, time is of little concern for you as you stated, and wiping out a place of cultural significance and one tied so closely to the guild would suffice as a compromise you might be willing to make." It worth and attempt to shift the deal if it was possible. She knew it would garnish the guild and herself in particular a lot of hatred but she wasn't about being liked, she was about trying to come out with the best way to win in the end and she knew a foe such as Veraketh wouldn't be one she could easily sway things more favorably for them.

Last edited:
Verraketh | The Grand Fortress | Hanarei Hanarei

The knight in dark heard her offer and considered for a minute. "Very well. You have a deal." He moved his right hand out to the side and half-turned. "Cancel the army advance," he ordered someone, then looked back at Risa.

She would feel a sense of dread. His voice became smug as he said, "I expect the conjurer, tied, at my doorstep in an hour. I will send someone to pick him up near your Fort. Any form of hostility to my men, or attempt to swivel out of the deal will result in a repetition of the bombing of Xhorhas. However, next time, your little residence will be the target... Until we meet again, Guildmaster."

He broke the connection, having nothing more to say.

Jaeyna stared at Verraketh from across the room, not batting her head once as he walked past her. He stared at the phylacteries. The blobby mass began to pulse out and in. "They're as dim as dishwater. The Wizard is their only chance. Although not imposing, he has many cards up his sleeve - and he had to have collected far more during our absence."

The death knight kept quiet. Her gaze darted at Verraketh suddenly. "Is it my task to retrieve the wizard?"

"Retrieve and bring here, yes," he confirmed with an ample nod. Verraketh then turned to look at her. "Kill him if things go south. I'd prefer for him to survive, however. His Majesty wills it. As fate would have it, users of the spellfire are rare in this era. A precious resource, which is waiting to lash out."

"Understood." Darkness swirled around her, licking her body, as it solidified into a suit of armor. Then, with a flash of purple light, Jaeyna disappeared, having teleported away.

***​

"Undead forces in Thay, Tirisgarde, Nachtholm are retreating. Enemy naval units have halted advance and appear to be moving back. Primary threat over Xhorhas is still active. Estimate time until impact: forty-six seconds," the voice of the Guild Seal dutifully reported, as always.

Wobb Gooblesplatsh
You may feel a mild burning sensation
The guild transport hub, I guess?

Did anyone get the tail feathers on that Chocobo? Wobb felt like he’d been run over. His armor was gone, he was missing some mass, and he wasn’t sure how long he’d been unconscious. He slowly stood up, and raised a hand to scratch his head. He couldn’t actually do that, but it felt right to try that when he’d forgotten things. Okay, so there were some little melty holes in the cobblestones with arrowheads in them, things were really quiet, and he was on fire. Wait. Fire? Ah! He was on fire! And it was weird silvery fire! Wait, wasn’t Cyrus known for this? Did he pick a fight with Cyrus and forgot? He didn’t know. The first thing that made sense was purging the fire magic. He couldn’t. A few tries ended with him realizing it had been absorbed into his core. If it was in there, he could burn for months. Maybe even forever, if he really wanted to permanently be on fire. It would mean sacrificing the ability to absorb other elements, and Wobb didn’t want to burn everything he touched. He leaned on a wall to catch his breath and think. Against a tapestry. Oh nonono, it was-... not burning? Okay, his slime ruined it, but it wasn’t actually burning away. So... the next thing that made sense was going home. Yeah, that was a good idea. He hit the seal, and was teleported back to Fort Black.

Okay, he was home. There was that one annoying bard, and a very pretty red-haired lady. Maybe they would know what was happening? He wasn’t sure, to be honest.

“Whad’z hap’nin? Why’m I toazty? I DUNNO WHADDA DO!”

Wobb shouted, thankfully refraining from grabbing and shaking anyone. However, the fact that he was emitting SilverFire would be extremely obvious to everyone.

( Birdsie Birdsie Fable Fable )

Risa heard his acceptance of her offer, a sense of relief filled her.... at least what little relief it could give. It was far from what option she would like but she doubted anything less would of so easily been accepted by Verraketh. There was no doubt she would receive a lot of blow back for the destruction of the city... but it had already suffered so much damage. Any form of cultural significance was trivial to being able to save more lives and to buy them more time to prepare. She would willingly take the ire of the world as much as she needed, she could only hope her fellow guild members wouldn't have to suffer as much of a burden as her. Even if it made them hate her, it was the only option she could come up with to minimize damages without risking any notion of a deal being accepted.

As the connection was lost she was quick to turn around. She stepped forward knowing there was little time left for them to act. The bomb would hit the city soon enough. She moved towards Emily moving at a swift pace. She opened her communication attempting to contact everyone in the guild at once.

"All Guildmembers return quickly to the Fort Black at once before the bomb hits. I repeat, return back to Fort Black at once. If you are unable to use your seal and can not find someone else to help you return, create distance between yourself and the city. Dying now is not an option, if you don't come back I'll make sure you will regret it from your grave."

Risa stepped before Emily looking towards the receptionist. "I want you to activate a forceful recall on all Guildmembers who haven't returned approximately 15 seconds before the bombs impact to ensure they get out safely. We don't know the extent of what the bomb can do and I would rather not anyone take unnecessary last minute risks. I'll need to talk to Cyrus after he returns immediately. "

[div class=EmilyFlex] [div class=EmilyImage][div class=EmilyImageInside][/div] [div class=EmilyTitle]Emily Chevalier[/div] [div class=EmilyMentions] Character Sheet
Guild of Heroes Tower/Rampart > Reception Desk

Interactions:
Birdsie Birdsie The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Lovable Dark-side Lovable Dark-side Hanarei Hanarei fluticasone fluticasone Swire Swire LostHaven LostHaven FireMaiden FireMaiden Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi Octo Girl Octo Girl SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Graystone713 Graystone713 Reinhardt Reinhardt Noble Scion Noble Scion Blood Born Angel Blood Born Angel BackSet BackSet Sea Jay Sea Jay Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman Archdemon Archdemon LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Fable Fable Elekta Kount Elekta Kount BlackJack BlackJack One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Goretiss Goretiss Howling Howling StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 [/div][/div] [div class=EmilyContent]Mana spewed in from all directions, centering around Emily and the rampart she was on. The influx of mana raged on, causing a distortions in the reality around her as Emily sat. As Emily entered the final verses of her spell, the clouds of mana parted and warm light flooded the area around Castle Black, calming the surroundings.

"...
Bring about the golden light,
Bring about the golden laurels,
Bring about the golden halo,
That adorns the golden presence.

Protect this land, this castle, this guild,
For it is the One that shall Save All,
The Guild of Heroes!!!"

Golden light from the heavens showered forth onto the castle, enveloping Castle Black in a holy blessing in a 6 Km radius. Due to the power and length of the chant, as well as the many concepts and meanings that Emily weaved, it was very powerful, sanctifying the ground the castle stood on, and reinforcing its defenses. The Guild is now very much capable to receiving an attack. "That's finally done, Let's—" Emily stopped when she heard the conversation over the guild seal. "... Damnit, I need to — ooof." As Emily tried to stand up, she was hit by the aftereffects of casting such a powerful spell. Eventually, she got up, and downed several potions, and forced herself to the Reception Desk.

She didn't care about who or what was at the reception desk, only that she made it in time to receive her orders from Risa. "Understood, preparing spell." Emily's voice was slightly hoarse from the chant, but she could make do. She began to weave her spell, ready to force everyone back to the now protected guild. [/div][/div] [class=EmilyFlex] width: 100%; max-width: 1000px; margin: 0 auto; justify-content: center; align-items: stretch; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=EmilyImage] position: relative; width: 300px; max-width: 100%; min-height: 300px; background-image: url('https://orig00.deviantart.net/f69c/f/2013/081/9/3/da_brocade_custom_box_background_by_gasara-d5ag4ls.gif'); background-color: rgb(218, 212, 218); background-blend-mode: multiply; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 5px; [/class] [class=EmilyImageInside] position: absolute; top:0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; background-image: url('https://www.rpnation.com/media/3822838135964a2c83e4ec0027-1499767526_waifu2x_art_noise3_tta_1-png.36357/full'); background-size: 120%; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center 0%; [/class] [class=EmilyTitle] position: absolute; bottom: 0; height: auto; width: 100%; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; height: auto; text-align: center; font-size: 45px; font-family: 'Cormorant Upright'; color: #e73359; background-color: rgba(218, 212, 218, .5); [/class] [class=EmilyMentions] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top:0; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: 'Philosopher'; color: #e5e5dd; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba( 0,0,0,0.65); transition: opacity .5s; [/class] [class name=EmilyMentions state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=EmilyContent] position: relative; min-width: 200px; flex: 1; height: auto; padding: 0px 15px; margin: 5px; font-family: 'Philosopher'; [/class]

Faust Banner.png

Faust Windfallow -- Vault Entrance -- Interacting With Natalie ( Prince_ Prince_ )​

Faust stared up at the ceiling and continued to do so as the alarms were issued from his guild seal. The enemy really wanted Xhorhas gone, huh? After Emily set up her ward, they would probably be well enough to defend against an attack of Fort Black...

Then the same voice from the guild seal once again flared up, informing him that enemy forces were suddenly falling back, though the unidentified object, which Risa later confirmed to be a bomb, was still heading towards Xhorhas at incredible speed. Then, suddenly, a worrying thought crossed his mind. Where the hell was her? Natalie was clearly somewhere, and Faust realized she probably won't appreciate the very powerful holy ward set up around the fort. The guild seal in hand, Faust poured a small amount of mana into the seal and opened a communication to Natalie. Not to mention the thought of Natalie getting completely obliterated by a magic bomb seemed to worry him ever so slightly.

Natalie's guild seal would begin to emit a purple glow, and Faust's voice poured out of it. "Oi, Natalie, stay still. I'm teleporting you back to Fort Black. Shit just got serious, get your ass back here." Using the connection through the guild seal to determine Natalie's location, Faust summoned a magic circle underneath Natalie's location, opening a teleportation channel to the magic circle he had created in front of the vault entrance.

Last edited:

Armad Greyson

Xorhas | City Streets > just outside the guild | interacting with: no one in particular, but in the vicinity of everyone in Xorhas. Will tag once I actually get to a computer.

Armad's eyes widened as he heard that there was a bomb incoming. Two minutes wasn't near enough time to truly evacuate. He began to panic slightly as he realized that this might be the end. Then he began to relax as he accepted that death was, indeed, an inevitability for all humans. Then he got angry as he realized being a casualty in splash damage was the dumbest way to die. Then it suddenly hit him. He was surrounded by building materials. He moved to the front of the guild hall, rolled up his sleeves and looked around him, yeah this was gonna hurt. He estimated he had about 90 seconds left as he reached out with both arms and began concentrating. It felt like the ground around him was shaking as the buildings and houses began to deconstruct themselves.

He closed his eyes, yeah this was a lot to be sure. He sincerely hoped those around him got the memo as stone, brick, and mortar all began floating above the guild hall, rapidly joining together and growing to be one large floating mass. His muscles began to burn as the floating mass began taking shape while still accepting more and more of the city's buildings. It grew rapidly, making a dome-shape centered around the guild hall. More houses uprooted, the streets themselves lifted to be joined in his construct as it worked more towards the ground, beginning to encase the guild hall in a large barrier of stone and brick.

He could taste blood in his mouth. Yeah, that really was a strain. His hands were now directly above his head as it neared completion, only a few feet from the ground now. He could feel the walls of the city coming to join the great barrier he had constructed. It now thickened and strengthened as it reached the ground. He made a single entrance for people to enter if they were slow. He then heard the voice again. An evacuation order. Teleportation somehow. 46 seconds to impact. He let out a sigh as the massive shell finished and he moved inside the guild hall. He designed it to take a hit and redirect the energy from the bomb towards the outside and the ground. It'd definitely destroy the shell and falling debris would be an issue, but they should be safe if they were inside. Just to be sure though, he himself was going to hold it up and reinforce it as the bomb hit. It was gonna hurt, but the massive amount of stone and brick would take most of the blow, he'd just work on trying to keep the innermost parts of the shell intact. His magic was unique, he was bad in combat, he was susceptible to anything that could kill a mortal man, but he'd be dammed if anyone said he wasn't a splendid craftsman.

Last edited:
NataliePrt1.jpg
Natalie Arcanecrylhik -- Vault Entrance -- Interacting with Faust ( LostHaven LostHaven )​
A spray of dirt and shattered rocks flew right over Natalie's head as she flipped backwards..Natalie'd been to engrossed with fighting this cyclops, she ducked behind a rock the moment she received the message from Faust, trying to kill said cyclops, and she promptly ignored it. She just popped her head over her cover, readied one of her guns, and was just pulling the trigger the moment she was teleported to right outside the vault.

It was already too late, she'd pulled the trigger all the way back when she was looking at Faust, she had had no clue that she was going to be suddenly teleported, having ignored Faust's message. The bullet fired straight at his face, and completely ruined his mask. She just realized what had happened, looking around. "O-oh... Faust? Wh-what happened?" She said, putting on a nervous smile, preparing for Faust's rage.

"Sorry Faust, I was busy doing some other stuff... fighting, and then I just teleported here..."

Faust Banner.png

Faust Windfallow -- Vault Entrance -- Murdering Interacting With Natalie ( Prince_ Prince_ )

Natalie's silhouette appeared in the center of Faust's circle, before her physicality stabilized, appearing before Faust in a flash of purple energy. He hadn't accounted that she would've ignored the warning, or she that she was stupid enough to do stupid things. And Faust would soon learn that the hard way.

"Bang!"

The revolver went off. Faust hadn't expected it to hit him square in the face, but by some stupid, or horrible luck, the bullet found its mark, landing square into Faust's forehead. Cracks appeared on the surface of his mask, and they spread across the entirety of its metallic surface. Then, a deafening shattering noise permeated the hallway, leaving behind eerie echoes. The creepiness factor was only enhanced by the thick shroud of deathly mist that blanketed the ground. Faust's two blue orbs that occupied his empty sockets burned with anger. "Can I take that as a sign of hostility?" Faust asked, murderous intent lacing every syllable, thousands of shadows repeating his words, creating a twisted symphony of echoes that traversed the dark hallway. "I'm not mad, Natalie. I'm only a little disappointed." Of course, that was a complete lie. Faust was completely and utterly seething with rage. "I don't mind if you shoot anywhere else, but nobody touches the mask."

Strangely enough, Faust didn't care too much for material things. Or anything for that matter. It was rather unusual to see him hopping mad because of a broken mask. "You are dead to me, you little hoe." Gesturing with his hand and uttering a few indistinguishable syllables, a single spear of ice flew at Natalie, striking her right in the chest. Four more swords of ice followed, aimed for her arms and legs. Had another guildie broken his mask, Faust would've just settled for the perpetrator paying for a new one to be made. But knowing Natalie was incapable of feeling pain, Faust would be able to butcher her without experiencing any form of guilt or remorse. Grabbing Natalie, Faust conjured an illusion over his skull, now appearing as himself before his own death. He brought his own face close to Nat, illusionary eyes glaring into Natalie's, with a murderous grin spread across his face. "Alright, you fucking slut. Do you need me to express with words how screwed you are?" He asked in a menacing tone, almost threatening her: 'say yes, I fucking dare you.'

Ka’sha Stonejaw
Secret Passage

Archdemon Archdemon SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Reinhardt Reinhardt

After what seemed like hours, though it probably has only been minutes, of walking through the tight and confined tunnel, Ka’sha finally glimpsed what mght be the exit. A literalt light at the end of the tunnel lay inthe distance, no doubt the exit of this secret passge. Filled with hope that they may finally be safe, Ka’sha’s pace started to speed up though it isn’t that fast since she can’t run properly in this tunnel.

Just as they were happy to see the exit, all of their guild seals started to flare up and annouced a bunch of distressing and horrible announcement. The announcements were filled with a lot of complicated and difficult sounding words, but Ka’sha got the gist of it. It wasn’t good. It turns out that Xhorhas was not the only city that will be invaded by undead. At least five more cities would be invaded, and while their chances of fending off the undead sounded better than Xhorhas’, the numbers were bigger after all, the Guild could only spare so much people.

It did not help matters when, just after these announcements, the guild seals flared up once again. This time however the announcement was one from the Guildmaster. It was an order to immediately return to Fort Black by all means necessary. Ka’sha has no doubts that the Guildmaster’s order is related to previous announcements, but Ka’sha has a vague feeling that it’s even worse than it seems.

Y-you guys heard that right?!” Ka’sha almost screamed as she was unable to keep her voice down due to the recent events. She’s undoubtedly scared out of her mind, and while a while ago she was trying hard to not let her fear show, it’s almost impossible to do so now. “Can we use the thing you did before? The one where you teleported us here? Would it even be possible to bring us with her using that?” She asked a flurry of questions, indicating towards the girl in her arms at the last question.

Azalea Windfore
feyre_cursebreaker_by_merwild-dak2eey.png

~
Xhorhas was gone.

Her family. Her friends. Dead or undead.

And Sam....her fiancé.
Something in her broke so hard she was surprised the whole world couldn’t hear it. But it could feel it. Even as she stumbled through the forest, holy magic leaked out of her. A curse. A magic she couldn't get rid of. Gift her ass. The ground burned wherever her feet landed, the ground blackened, and any sigh of life nearby ran or flew the other direction. She was a blinding light in the dim forest. But inside she was nothing but numb.

Her mother had spoken once to her of Heros, when she was a child, and her mother had tucked her into bed, telling her of epic tales of the Guild of Heros in Castle Black. Her mother was a healer for the guild in her youth and had gone on plenty of adventures herself. Only to be killed so easily by undead. But she’d known where her mother had kept the old Guild Seal. She planned to go with Sam, refused to leave without him before he shoved the seal in her hands and suddenly she was in the forest. Damn Sam. Damn him.

Rage and heartbreak filled Azalea How could the gods let this happen? Why!? She collapsed to her knees, shaking in her sobs racked with anger and grief and let out a enraged scream that seemed to shake the forest, at the same time, a burst of light exploded from her so hard it nearly blinded her, she shielded her eyes against it and when she drew her arms away from her grief-stricken face, red and blotchy, she gaped at the sight, a sob lodged in her throat. The forest around her was black and burned, life wiped out in a large radius around her, the smell of burnt pine and wood filled the air. She breathed out. Calm. Contain. Calm. Contain.

She made her way deeper through the forest, crunching through the brunt, crispy grass until she finally found herself back in the lush forest. As she walked, Azalea ran her calloused thumb-the hands of a healer- over the smooth Guild Seal. Her mother had never gotten rid of it for some reason, but she hid it away. Her mind drifted to a faint memory.

“Why don’t you get rid of it if you don’t work there anymore?”​

“In case they ever have need of me, Fireheart.” Her Mother said gently with a smile as she pulled the covers up to a tiny Azalea’s chin, tucking her in for bed.

“But you’re just a healer, mama.” Azalea replied, scrunching her freckles face in confusion. Her mother wasn’t a fighter. Why need someone like that?

“The world will always need someone to mend it back together.” Her mother paused and smiled at her, “someday the world will have need of you too,” her mother leaned down and kissed her forehead, “and you will do great things for it.”

Azalea blinked out of the memory, snarling as she did so. Great things. Great things her ass. All she’d done was destroy it. This world deserved nothing. It could rot for all she cared. With her eyes fixated on the seal, and her mind lost in thought, she wasn’t aware of the sound of a campire burning, and didn’t even see the tent until she walked right into the back of owner of it. Just as she did so, the Guild Seal went off as it recalled all members, and as she looked up to apologize to the man she’d bumped into, she wasn’t under and open sky any more, or surrounded by the earthly scent of the forest, but instead she was standing inside a grand fortress unfamiliar to her. Azalea gaped as she realized the man she’d bumped into had also teleported with her. And as she looked around, at all the spectacularly battle-worn species of all kinds, she realized, in horror, she’d teleported directly inside Castle Black somehow, and brought a stranger with her. She opened her mouth to stammer an apology for bringing him here on accident, when a voice cold, calm voice drawled from behind her,
31666725_244341349476458_8751225229738508288_n.jpg

“And you are?”

Azalea slowly turned around and staggered back a couple steps to keep her legs from collapsing. Staring at her with cold, bright burnt gold eyes, was a tall lithe woman, upheld in a stretcher by multiple healers looking quite exhausted, and yet she somehow was sitting up, with moon-white hair in a long braid, and covered with dirt, blue and red blood, and many of her bones seemed shifted or out of place, as if broken, and just from looking at her she could see the woman had a broken arm, hand, and leg, and probably other injuries she couldn’t see.

And yet, this woman was the most beautiful thing she’d ever seen.

As the most horrifying, she realized, as this women had long, thin claws of pure chrominance ready to slice her open. The womans eyes flicked to her her hands, just slightly arching an eyebrow in the only hint of curiosity. Azalea, already dreading what she was about to see, glanced upon her hands to see a faint light glowing from them, her holy magic, leaking. Control. Calm.

“Azalea.” She introduced herself, forcing the stammer out of her voice. “Azalea Windfore.” The woman’s gold eyes raked over her as if she was about to become her next meal, an amused grin revealing a gleaming set of chromium teeth, each sharpened, and each most likely would easily rip through her throat. And with a startling realization, she realized she was facing a Blackfire witch. Why the hell did they let one of those monsters in here?

The witches gaze lazily flicked over to another woman across the room in expressed boredom and amusement. “You have company, Guild-master.” She purred, even the way her eyes moved was like a predators fixating on prey as her gaze landed on the man that Azalea had accidentally teleported with her.​

“And you, mortal?”
The witch asked him, in the same predatory and cold manner she’d asked her.

Interactions:
Inheritance Inheritance Hanarei Hanarei

Last edited:
ALaU2Nd.png
[/div][div class=flex][div class=text][div class=header]Veth[/div]
[div class=tags]Location: Guild Hall, Fort Black | Interaction: Krysten ( StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 ) | Nearby/Mentioned: Ki'Tavi ( One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost ) Sion ( BlackJack BlackJack ) Bem ( Noble Scion Noble Scion )[/div]
Veth looked up from the map as the human woman she had noticed earlier approached her, stating she had not caught her name. She turned to give the woman her full attention, though she was torn in the action because there was little time due to the threat zooming quickly towards the cities. "This one is Veth. Your observation of the chaos is a safe one, but when was the last time the realm has faced such a threat? We were ill-prepared and not given enough time. As it stands the city was barely saved will most likely be destoyed and multiple new targets of the enemy have been announced. We are currently determining what action to take, the hard decision of where to send the guild's resources. Xhorhas is most likely truly lost now."

The guildmaster's orders came then, announcing to all to retreat back to Fort Black. It had come shortly after the alarm had sounded that the enemy was retreating, which was fairly odd because they had an advantage. Why would they suddenly change their mind? Veth's eyes narrowed as she sought to locate the guildmaster in the crowded guild hall.[/div][/div][/div]
f8XgmlT.png
[/div][div class=flex][div class=text][div class=header]Drui[/div]
[div class=tags]Location: Courtyard, Fort Black | Interaction: Ellis ( Birdsie Birdsie ) | Nearby/Mentioned: Wobb ( Graystone713 Graystone713 )[/div]
Drui should have felt some relief as soon as they were back at Fort Black, but she was honestly upset. They had worked and struggled to save the city, they had managed to keep it was being completely wiped out only for their victory destroyed in a matter of minutes. Her head drooped somewhat as she sighed. It didn't help that the enemy army was advancing against the other cities. She shook her head and the lightly slapped both her cheeks at the same time, "No time to be depressed!"

She turned to Ellis and grabbed his hand, "We saved one city for a moment, we can do it again and again. As many times as we can try, right?" She wouldn't let Ellis refute her statement, giving him a gentle pat on his head, "You did really well, y'know? You took the risky choice and stayed, helping in saving Xhorhas, even for just a few moments. You seem capable of doing great things, you just lack the conviction to believe you can."

The conversation was soon interrupted by a burning slime-like creature with strange speech...

Drui stared at it for a moment before looking at Ellis, "W-What exactly is that? I thought perhaps it was some enemy that managed to teleport here, but I doubt they'd let something like him in their ranks. It is a 'him' right?"[/div][/div][/div]
YbpPnHz.png
[/div][div class=flex][div class=text][div class=header]Lucius[/div]
[div class=tags]Guild Hall, Fort Black | Interaction: OPEN | Nearby/Mentioned: - [/div]
Lucius frowned as his arrived into the guild hall at the chaos as guild members scrambled around. He had come just in time to hear the guildmaster command all guild members to return to the fort or to try and flee. It seems they were truly unable to save the city in the end after all. He glanced around, hearing some others mumbling in confusion about the retreating enemy troops. It was odd behavior indeed. Lucius let his wings dissipate as he moved towards the guildmaster.[/div][/div][/div]
hwje7gx.png
[/div][div class=flex][div class=text][div class=header]Chiruka[/div]
[div class=tags]Location: Xhorhas Streets, Xhorhas | Interaction: Interaction: Nyx ( Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi ) | Nearby/Mentioned: Yordan ( Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel )[/div]
Chiruka rolled her eyes as the woman shouted that Cyrus needed to be saved. Honestly, it was a waste of time with such a quick threat heading their way. She didn't have much of a choice though since the woman was her best bet at surviving what was coming and getting the hell out of the city. So she chased after the woman, hot on her heels, "You better find him quickly then and get us the hell out of this doomed place. I would prefer not to know what exactly is heading our way once it actually arrives."

It wasn't much longer before the Chiruka could hear a woman giving orders for guild members to return to Fort Black, "Better hurry up."[/div][/div][/div]

[class=fyuriwrapper] display: flex; flex-direction: row; Flex-flow: row wrap; Justify-content: stretch; max-width:1000px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; padding:15px 0px 15px 0px; [/class] [class=img] width:150px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=flex] flex:1; min-width:300px; [/class] [class=header] font-family:'Berkshire Swash'; font-size:50px; margin:-10px 0 -30px 0; [/class] [class=tags] display:inline-block; font-size:12px; margin-left: 50px; [/class] [class=text] padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:'Karla'; [/class]

Ellis | Fort Black, Courtyard | Hanarei Hanarei Graystone713 Graystone713

"Is not making a choice really a choice?" His features contorted and he grimaced strongly, looking down at his feet in frustration. After a moment, he looked Drui in the eyes and keened, "I never asked to do great things. I came to this Guild for the money and fame, not for the 'altruism.' Humanity is overrated."

Ellis regained control of his hand, then turned away. He said, "I'm gonna go get my things and go north... like I wanted before I came here." He looked forward, determined, but was shaken to see a burning, silver silhouette in his path.

"Okay, okay, first - shhh. Shush." Ellis coated his finger in a protective silver flame as he brought it to Wobb's mouth to make him stop speaking. He rubbed his temple with his other hand and sighed deeply with closed eyes, tired. Once he opened his eyes, he looked at Wobb fiercely and lowered his finger. "Your lisp is giving me a headache. I don't need that right now. Now, answer: yes, or no. Do you NOT want to be on fire? Is that the problem? Are you dying slowly? Do you want me to remove it? Remember: Just yes or no. Nothing more."

proxy-png.441656

Andrew Tamborlin
In all his years, getting lost was never even an idea-much less a problem. He generally knew where he was, and took pride that he knew where he was in the world at all times. He had traveled much, and he had traveled far. From begging in the streets, to the top spot in the university, to getting expelled on charges that just covered the fact that they were scared of him. He had covered thousands of miles, and done so in record time. He had stolen, cheated, lied, and killed. He had helped, hurt, sacrificed, forgiven, and loved. Not in any romantic way, but he had come to take a group of people as family, and their deaths haunted him as vividly as his own parents. Still, he had done so much, even at a young age. Throughout the time, he had kept his wit, sanity, cloak, and direction. Never had he lost them once-despite many different spells to fly and teleport.

So when he was plowed into from behind while playing "The sound of the wind" (as he called it), he was very surprised to find a...healer...as he turned around. Before his astonishment could take place, he was no longer at his nice camping spot, but in somewhere entirely new. Sure, he had been in new places, but he had never been teleported not under his own command. And thus, he found himself lost for the first time, staring at some creature from a story; and yet still playing the lute. He had grown so accustomed to playing, he could be playing and having a conversation without realizing the strings were still moving.

While he tried to get a hold of himself, he focused on taking deep breaths and imagining sinking whenever he exhaled. It seemed to work, as he began to calm himself. Of course, he didn't show his panic (much of it, anyway), as he was an adept liar. Still, the one staring at him now, gold eyes burning into his, was unnerving enough for him to lose his cool a bit (though not enough to stop him from playing-in fact, not enough to stop him from finishing the verse he was on).
He stared dumbly for a second, before finally finding his wit. Mortal? Damn it was one of those people, calling someone Mortal like they were better. He was about to give her a piece of his mind, both of them, for sending him here, when he saw her teeth. Alright...well he wasn't quite sure that calling them out at this time was a good idea, especially because he believed he was looking at a Blackfire witch-something of storybook. Certainly beautiful, but a terror to anyone that was caught in their clutches. Wherever he was, she was here, he'd best be careful.

"Andrew Tamborlin, at your service" He said with a low bow, composing himself. "Whatever that may be. He hated the way she looked at him. He tightened his cloak, and shouldered his lute. "I seem to have lost my...well...entire camp site, along with most of my things. Can I ask where I am? And perhaps who you are? And..." He was going to ask what the hell happened to her, but decided against it. She might be crippled at the moment, but he still wasn't quite ready to start clashing wits with her until he knew how hostile she would be. "And if you wanted to hear a song?"
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

NataliePrt1.jpg
Natalie Arcanecrhylik -- Vault Entrance -- Interacting/Battling Faust ( LostHaven LostHaven )
Natalie would've been impaled in the chest by the first few spikes, and she coughed out blood, it trickled form her mouth. She then saw the oncoming ice swords, and simply sidestepped out of the way. She pulled out the icicle's in her chest. "Oh c'mon Faust! Calm down, I know you are angry about the mask, but that's no reason to impale me with a bunch of ice spikes! If it was just any other recruit you would've been just fine, having them pay or what not, but you just stab and try to 'kill' me because I'm undead like you!"

Natalie kicked Faust's chest to break out of his grip, and would then smash her hand down on the floor, changing the compound of the floor where the elder lich was, combining both Earth elemental magic and Air, making the floor more like a liquid, submerging Faust in the floor that he was standing on, and then she cut off the flow of magic, trapping him in the floor, until he felt the need to break out. "Calm down Faust, I'll get you a new one, or fix your old one if your THAT attached to the mask. You do know you do look kinda silly in it."

Natalie would take out one of her revolvers and aim it at Faust, just in case he tried to shoot any more icicle spikes at Natalie. She'd let out a 'hmph' as she looked at Faust. "Also, why do you still bother to put on that illusion if no one is around? I know what you look like, dummy."

Viska
Action: Returning home with the paladin

Viska finally exited the passage but gave no time for the other two to recuperate. She grabbed both their hands and held tightly.

"Brace yourselves!"

She then used the guild seal's teleportation ability to go back home, getting safely away from the doomed city. They landed at the reception area and Viska looked around for people to talk to and get some info on what's going on.

CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Reinhardt Reinhardt

Faust Banner.png

Faust Windfallow -- Vault Entrance -- Butchering Interacting With Natalie ( Prince_ Prince_ )

"And you look like a prostitute with that attempt at a cleavage on your cloak, even though you're flatter than a fucking washboard." Faust shot back at Natalie, in response to her insult regarding his mask. Natalie wasn't as flat as Faust had told her, but he kept that little bit to himself. "Your 'robes' are a disgrace to wizards and sorcerers, who actually have some sense of decency. Not to mention that your nonexistent skirt is way too short like you're hoping for a creep to peek up it. The most lowly job, and even at that, you fail miserably" Faust watched Natalie sidestep the icicles, and kick him right in the chest to break his grasp. He fell backwards, before the floor turned into some form of liquid, sinking him into the floor. Now, only his head was poking out of the ground.

"I can't show facial expressions without a fucking illusion." He answered sharply to Natalie's question. Sighing, the illusion around his face disappeared, revealing his skeletal face once more. "I'm going to dismember you precisely because you're undead." He informed the banshee. "You don't feel pain, can regenerate wounds, butchering you is almost inconsequential." Gazing down at the ground where he is completely stuck. Faust wasn't very skilled in earth magic, but he would use arcane magic to reach a solution anyhow. Uttering a familiar incantation, Faust suddenly disappeared from his original position lodged in the floor, and appeared behind Natalie, delivering a forceful kick towards the back, only aiming to knock her to the ground.

"You're not even worth using any good magic on..." Faust muttered, still annoyed as a result of his broken mask. A dagger made of ice appeared in his hand, and Faust thrust it into Natalie's left shoulder. Then, Faust let go of the conjured dagger, and this time, an axe made of ice appeared in his hand. Inspecting his work, Faust asked Natalie: "Alright, which limb do you want to lose first?"

NataliePrt1.jpg
Natalie Arcanecrylhik -- Vault Entrance -- Interacting with Faust ( LostHaven LostHaven )​
Natalie would twist around, and ripped the dagger out of her arm. "I don't think you'll get this through your skull, but I wear this since it's more comfortable than my enchanted threads. ANyways, I don't honestly care if you think if I'm a slut. Firstly, I've never slept with anyone because who would with a banshee? Secondly, if I do happen to get in a fight and I don't have my enchanted threads, my normal attire can be... distracting to those with a particular mindset."

Natalie winced at the thought of getting dismembered. Course Faust has no clue of how much time it takes a being less than an elder lich to regenerate limbs. "Preferably left arm. If you're going to be a dick take my right leg and make me hop my way to my room to regenerate." She thought of herself hopping, and giggled. "Anyways, after your done dismembering me, do you want me to repair your mask, or do you want a new one?"

She laid upon the floor, and then she spoke in a voice that wasn't her's. "Just hurry up with the dismembering! The sooner you do it the sooner I can get to work repairing the damage, rather than just wait and do nothing while Natalie spews sarcastic comments, and you pretend to be threatening!" "Dizzour? Shut your mouth! Our.. mouth? Gah, almost four hundred years and I've still not got this sorted out." Natalie wouldn't bother with getting up. Faust was going to dismember her, one way or another. Why waste energy running and fighting?

Faust Banner.png

Faust Windfallow -- Vault Entrance -- Mutilating Interacting With Natalie ( Prince_ Prince_ ) -- Mentioned Lucius ( Fable Fable )

This woman was not the least bit concerned that Faust was about to tear her limbs off one by one. And in fact, Natalie just gave Faust an absolutely brilliant idea. Chuckling maliciously, Faust imagined Natalie hopping around on one leg, trying to regenerate her wounds while under a holy ward that Emily cast. Oh this would not end well for the poor banshee. Then, Natalie suddenly began arguing with herself. Or the other thing that she was sharing a body with? So was she arguing to herself? Faust didn't bother trying to work his brains, of which none he had, around some pointless question such as this. Instead, Faust strode up to the banshee, preparing to hack her left arm off.

"Now that's the spirit." He said enthusiastically to D'Izzor, raising his icy weapon. Bringing it down on Natalie, it struck her right in the shoulder blade, though it did not completely cut through. Pulling the weapon out, Faust brought it down on her one more, and in a needlessly brutal fashion, hacked Natalie's left arm straight off. Blood splattered over the floor, and Faust picked up her now dismembered arm. Inspecting it like some sought of exquisite weapon, he smacked Natalie across the right cheek with her own dismembered limb.

He repeated this two more times before he suddenly burst into laughter. "Oh lord, you don't know how absurd you look, being smacked around by your own arm," Faust told Natalie, after his maniacal fit of laughter. True, the situation was messed up in the eyes of mortals, but Faust didn't mind since it wasn't actually doing harm. Maybe. Vengeance for his mask, right? "Yeah, I think I'm going to make you hop around. Your wounds won't regenerate, there's a holy barrier around the entire fort." Gesturing with his hand, Faust conjured an icy guillotine blade above Natalie's right leg, and it fell down, slicing it clean off. Picking up her dismembered leg, Faust threw it onto Natalie, along with her arm. Then, he uttered an incantation, teleporting Natalie and her dismembered limbs out of the vault entrance. "Let this be a lesson- don't touch my fucking mask. If you come crying to me, I might just consider putting you back together. Until then, learn to pay attention to messages sent to you, and your surroundings. Dumbass." He informed his 'friend' before she disappeared, and he burst into another fit of laughter. Whatever just happened, it was amusing to Faust, at the very least.

Natalie would then appear in the guild hall, about fifteen meters in the air- that was no shoddy teleportation, however. Faust had intended for that to happen. She would then inevitably fall to the ground, possibly damage herself further, with her limbs following shortly after. Unfortunately, Faust never accounted for the fact that there would probably be people in the hall. And by Natalie's location, she would fall and strike the ground either falling on to, or right in front of Lucius. Happy bloodbath!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back