• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes: Song of Champions

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Ki'Tavi

Interacting with: Bunny Noble Scion Noble Scion Veth Fable Fable Cyrus Birdsie Birdsie
Kit almost let out an amused chuckle when the invisible intruder actually whined about trying to kill him. Compared to Oghma, this bunny was an amateur. Perhaps she was used to her scent blending in with wherever it was that she was from naturally, but here, in the guild, such pleasant and flowery fragrances only caused her scent to be glaringly obvious to someone with Ki'Tavi's keen sense of smell.

"You see only me because your little stalker seems to have a penchant for remaining invisible." He explained casually scratching at his nose to clue Veth in on how he had so easily picked up on the intruder. Such subtle signs would mean little to most people, but such subtle signs could say much between them.

He was about to correct the little bunny on her threat, when another voice spoke up from Veth's room. It seemed that Kit's reputation had, in this case, preceded him. He eyed the man suspiciously. Given all he'd been through, he was naturally suspicious of just about everyone, but since Veth seemed both aware and unbothered by his presence, he saw little reason to delve deeper into this man's story.

"You're well informed, Noble." He remarked, shifting his gaze towards Veth. "The meeting of which he speaks is why I wanted to talk to you. Apparently I'm on the guest list." Kit remarked as his tail swished behind him. "With the invitation comes a plus one for an adviser. We talked much of strategy prior to your departure, and you're one of the few here who I know can actively contribute to this meeting." He explained before a playful smile crossed his lips. "Plus... I want to make sure you don't go running off on me again, so I need to keep an eye on you." He teased with that playful grin as his tail swished behind him.

Viska
Action: Still Sick, Solas is trying to get people to look for a paladin/cleric.
Interaction: Wobb ( Graystone713 Graystone713 ), Hermione ( Rumble Fish Rumble Fish ), Annette ( Kylesar1 Kylesar1 ), Elizabeth ( Noble Scion Noble Scion ), Holo-Cyrus ( Birdsie Birdsie )

Viska was coughing, shivering, and twisting and turning in the bed. It felt like her entire body was on fire, yet there was an absolute coldness to her, something that just didn't sit right with her. However she was unable to speak, or at least chose not to speak. Solas however looked around at the people with them.

"We need a Cleric or a Paladin! There should be someone in the guild who can perform the rites necessary to cure her. I can't leave, if I do then this condition will reach its critical point. Just know that those of you coming with us, there will be danger. This curse is very bad, and the Death Knights will be out to make sure it carries through. So this will not be easy by any means. If any of you wish to back out, I understand."

Elizabeth Cain - Infirmary - Archdemon Archdemon Alteras Alteras Rumble Fish Rumble Fish
"Blegh, paladins." Elizabeth grinned in an over-exaggerated tone, before ending it in a chuckle to lighten the mood given it's rather gloomy tone at the moment. It was a lot easier to drink happy peoples' blood than it was to get a sad person to reveal their neck. Sad people tended to get aggressive if you tried something like that, and they were much less likely to be open for communication. Worst-case scenario, they get annoyed by the humour, best-case, they stop being upset, although in this situation Elizabeth had to admit, people didn't seem to be willing to get into a good mood

"If bad comes to worse, I can always try my hand at a bit of cleansing rites" Elizabeth suggested with a toothy grin "Although I'm a novice to holy magic, and will want my fee in blood should it come to it, but it's more of a 'no options left' sort of suggestion if you get my meaning, I've always been a quick-learner anyhow." She continued with her friendly aesthetic to the faint, golden spirit that seemed particularly worried about this little kobold, which Elizabeth had to admit was strange. She'd never met a kobold, from what she knew, they rarely left whatever little hole they lived in due to their disliking towards the light. "I'm sure the little creature will be alright" Lady Cain assured them all as she sat on one of the beds next to the groaning Viska.

"I'll stay here as well, should I be needed for some last-effort holy magic, also because I don't exactly want to meet a Death knight and dying for someone I don't know isn't exactly my thing" she explained to them all with a hint of some brutal honesty. "Groups move faster with less people anyway. Good luck to everyone going!" the ruby-eyed vampire glimmered as she closed her eyes at them with as sweet a smile as inhumanly possible. "Now then.. I don't suppose there's a book on these holy rites? I'm sure me and you both would feel a bit more comfortable if I had some practise" a gentle whisper went to the spirit, although Elizabeth was faintly worried if there were any negative impacts that could effect her for using holy magic as an undead, although she elected to not bring this up in the presence of everyone​

[div class=fyuriwrapper][div class=img]
ALaU2Nd.png
[div class=inventory]
3558gp
Draconium Rope
White Flower (from Great Tree)
+ her normal items
[/div][/div][div class=flex][div class=text][div class=header]Veth[/div]
[div class=tags]Location: Personal Quarters| Interaction: Real Cyrus ( Birdsie Birdsie ) Kit ( One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost ) Luna ( Noble Scion Noble Scion ) | Nearby/Mentioned: [/div]
Veth's eyes slid over to the direction of the voice from the invisible one who had decided to snoop around her quarters for some reason. She wasn't pleased by the violation of privacy also not understanding what the girl was 'admiring.' This stranger also back-talked and asked her if Veth wished for her to kill Ki'Tavi and Veth crossed her arms over her chest in a stern pose as the girl bickered at him.

This wasn't what Veth had planned at all.

"Firstly, this one does not ever want to have her privacy violated in such a manner, ever," she began looking directly at where the voice had come from. "Secondly, threatening the guild members within the guild's own territory is a foolish and prideful thing."

"This one gathered as much when the person in question spoke," Veth replied to Ki'Tavi's statement about the invisible girl. She didn't doubt how he had managed to detect them, but she had hoped that being discovered the girl would have opted to stay visible. Instead the bunny-eared wild girl had appeared for a moment then vanished once again.

Just as she stopped speaking, the disguised Cyrus spoke out in to the threat and informed her who Ki'Tavi was. Veth moved aside to give allow the wizard to be seen more clearly. She did not blame him for his disguise, especially with such nosy wanderers snooping outside of doors. She kept her expression as empty as it normally was, giving nothing away that she herself hadn't expected his change of appearance.

She turned to look at Ki'Tavi as he mentioned that the meeting had been the reason for him seeking her out. She lowered her arms as she pondered his words. "As this one needs to go to the capital after her alliance with King Oberon, this one shall attend this meeting as well. This one is not very familiar with politics, so this one may not be as helpful as you hope for, but this one shall try to be of use."

Before Veth could continue, she let out a soft sneeze resulting in her still unstable fey magic to accidentally use glamour and in a poof of pixie dust appeared as a white-haired catgirl. Her feline ears twitched and her fluffy tail swayed slightly.[/div][/div][/div]
f8XgmlT.png
[/div][div class=flex][div class=text][div class=header]Drui[/div]
[div class=tags]Location: Trostenwald| Interaction: Ellis ( Birdsie Birdsie )| Nearby/Mentioned: [/div]
Drui shook her head at Ellis. Cyrus would have probably given those things to someone who could have used them if he felt it so. Maybe one day Ellis would consider the fact that Cyrus just might have the slightest hope for him as well, only time would really tell and time wasn't on her side right now. The longer this war went on, the weaker she would get and then lose her presence entirely if Turenval won.

When they teleported to Trostenwald, Drui hadn't been particularly bothered by the action. It didn't affect her as much as others when traveling in this manner. Sometimes being a deity, even a weak one, had some perks. Or it could be that because she was a master of hangovers she just didn't get that sick feeling. She glanced around excitedly and let out a small happy laugh as she took in the plaza. It's been far too long since she shopped! Her plans were shut down quickly for two reasons. Her purse was way too light to splurge right now and Ellis wanted to buy some horses for travel.

Perhaps another day she mentally mourned. She would have liked to find some perfume shop somewhere. "Or we could share a horse and save money," she teased as she pressed herself against him, before pulling away and giggling. "Two horses then, let's go," she said picking a completely random direction which ended up thankfully being the right path. "Have you ever met a dwarf before? I've actually never even bumped into one, that I can recall at least."[/div][/div][/div]

[class=fyuriwrapper] display: flex; flex-direction: row; Flex-flow: row wrap; Justify-content: stretch; max-width:1000px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; padding:15px 0px 15px 0px; [/class] [class=img] width:150px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=inventory] pointer-events:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:left; line-height:10px; [/class] [class=flex] flex:1; min-width:300px; [/class] [class=header] font-family:'Berkshire Swash'; font-size:50px; margin:-10px 0 -30px 0; [/class] [class=tags] display:inline-block; font-size:12px; margin-left: 50px; [/class] [class=text] padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:'Karla'; [/class]

Cyrus | Veth's Quarters | One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Fable Fable Noble Scion Noble Scion

Cyrus furrowed his eyebrows and observed the exchange with moderate interest, but felt internally worried about the business deal he had to come back to as soon as possible. Earth elementals were, thankfully, very patient creatures, but even their reservoir of perseverance can be exhausted.

"I believe it would be best I leave you to deal with your business," he said, turning to Veth. "If you need anything, you already know how to contact me." He gave her a thin smile, then looked to the exit with an indifferent expression.

Dayden, or rather Cyrus' disguise, stepped forward and past Ki'Tavi and the bunny the catman had caught. He took another step back once he was out of the doorframe and gave them a courteous bow, with all the proper respect a foreign dignitary should exhibit toward his patrons. "I wish you best of luck on the meeting. Excuse me."

He proceeded to walk away.

Ellis | Trostenwald | Fable Fable

When the goddess pressed herself against him in public and giggled, Ellis felt a pang of anxiety but tried not to show too much of it.

On another hand, Drui gave him an excellent idea for saving money. Originally, he didn't take into account that they were close enough to share a horse. "No, wait. That's a good idea! Taking one horse minimizes the risk of money loss if we can't resell it with a profit."

For a moment, he felt stupid at not having chosen that course of action himself. He wasn't sure if his apprehension and restraint didn't let him think of that, or if he was just overworked from the constant training.

Then again, this was a vacation. Ellis and Drui fell into step as she asked him a question about the dwarves.

His reply wasn't instantaneous. He thought on it, dwelled on the idea of dwarves, then gave her a short speech that summed up their entire race:

"No. They're a solitary race. They prefer the company of their own over others, but I've heard they're jovial if stubborn people. They stay in their underground cities and export advanced technology while importing food; a trade pact with Albion. They're the people that gave us wonders like the printing press. They like their own freedom to do as they please, but also respect that of others. Their obedience to the country is practically in name only; they don't send their soldiers to participate in the war, but rather support the countries with various technologies while spreading cheer and merriness among themselves as a distraction from the reality of what's going on."

They walked across the street and to the northern gate. The stables were just outside, off to the side and away from any major traffic or crowds. Most of the people walking in our out were travelers from the nearby villages, delivering goods and supplies to sell them to the merchants. Only a scant few were travelers from far away, speaking of which...

He saw a few travelers selling their horses and walking into the city.

He leveled a friendly look at Drui. She teased him every day. It was time to strike back. Ellis grinned at her and asked in a suggestive tone, "Ever rode a horse before?"

Hermione "Hermy" Puckette
andi_concept_sketches_by_crescentvenus-d5io4bj.jpg
Actions: Volunteering as tribute

Interacting with: Everyone in the infirmary
Mentions: Graystone713 Graystone713 Archdemon Archdemon Birdsie Birdsie Noble Scion Noble Scion Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Hermy was strangely quiet as she looked down at Viska, weak and shaking on the bed, unable to so much as open her eyes. The Saytress ran a hand along her head with a deep sigh. Why was she so worried? Like everyone else in this place she was pretty much keeping her prisoner, under the guise of "helping her" . The shrooms had worn off, leaving Hermione with a feeling of discomfort and anxiety. The very feeling she had always tried to supress, primarily through wine. She did not have a problem, of course but it definately helped ease it. That and she would die otherwise. No, she did not have a problem. Turning to Viska again, she let out an annoyed sigh.
"Don't think this means I like ya, ye stupid lizard." She grumbled before sighing through the nose and her eyebrows softened from a frown to a look of genuine concern, "I just...Can't... let this happen again." she added in a lower tone, she only wanted that to be for Viska's ears alone. She felt vulnerable saying it. As far as everyone else knew, she was only doing this because she needed an excuse to get away from this place.

Her black horse-tail swishing behind her she turned to look at everyone within the infirmary. She ran a grubby hand down her face, leaving a smudged streak down it.
"So.... how we doin' this, we flying, sailing, walking... teleporting, clicking our heels saying "there's no place like home", what?" she asked a string of questions before taking another sip from her wineskin, "This'll be fun." she added. Hermione glanced at the vampire that spoke up with a frown. There was something she did not like about her. Something was... off. Then again in her state of inebriation, everything seemed off.
"

Ki'Tavi

Interacting with: Veth Fable Fable
Perhaps, in another situation, Ki'Tavi would have made a more suitable goodbye for the Noble as he departed. However, Veth's sudden feline transformation caught him off guard and, quite effectively, drew all of his attention onto her. "Well... That's new..." Kit managed to speak as his eyes wandered up and down to examine her new feline features. He approached the cat-girl, reaching up to touch her ears and verify for himself that they were about as real as could be.

"I get the impression you have many stories to tell from your trip..." Kit smirked playfully at her as he contented himself by petting the soft, fluffy ears that now sat so adorably on her head. Given she'd assaulted his ears before, it seemed only fitting that he return the favor now that she was equipped as he was. "I do wish to hear all of them." he added with a smile. Perhaps it seemed a bit strange that he said little to nothing about defeating Death Knights in his own adventures since she was gone, but he simply wasn't the type to bask in his own glory. Truth be told, he didn't much care for the spotlight that was now shining on him as a result of his antics, but it was unavoidable.

Even in the Phantom Legion, rumors of his exploits were spread by those that accompanied him, rather than by the cat himself. Of course, such accounts were oft-embellished...

ALaU2Nd.png
[div class=inventory]
3558gp
Draconium Rope
White Flower (from Great Tree)
+ her normal items
[/div][/div][div class=flex][div class=text][div class=header]Veth[/div]
[div class=tags]Location: Personal Quarters| Interaction: Real Cyrus ( Birdsie Birdsie ) Kit ( One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost ) | Nearby/Mentioned: Luna ( Noble Scion Noble Scion ) [/div]
Veth gave the disguised Cyrus a nod of understanding as he excused himself. If he didn't show at the meeting she would have to make an excuse for him, it wouldn't exactly be a lie as he did have other matter and scheduled business to attend to. She would simply have to represent herself as the person Cyrus had claimed to be, though perhaps it was not even necessary to bother with such details. She let her fingers slide over the rock she had used to contact him, slipping it into a small hidden pocket on her person before she turned to Ki'Tavi once more.

She had been completely oblivious to the glamour that had taken place, tilting her head slightly as Kit commented that something was new. She blinked as she observed him looking over her person strangely until he said he believed she had stories to tell from her trip; and then she felt his hands on her ears, but it was a strange sensation that sent a pleasurable shiver down her spine and make her tense at the same time.

She quickly lifted her hands to cover her ears, only where they usually were was no longer there. She raised her hands more and felt something fluffy along with Kit's fingers that were playing with what felt like feline ears. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment as she swatted his hands away and used her hands to cover her strange ears. What was going on?! She hesitantly looked behind her and spotted the tail and stood there in shock for a whole second.

"T-This one thinks King Oberon has played a prank on her," she managed to say mostly calm. "How bad is it? This one isn't sure she wants to look in a mirror and find she has become completely fuzzy."[/div][/div][/div]
f8XgmlT.png
[/div][div class=flex][div class=text][div class=header]Drui[/div]
[div class=tags]Location: Trostenwald | Interaction: Ellis ( Birdsie Birdsie ) | Nearby/Mentioned: [/div]
Drui could feel Ellis's body tense under her grasp but said nothing of the matter. He didn't shove her away or ask her to stop touching him, so perhaps he just needed to get used be physical contact from a woman. Besides, it was interesting to have such a reaction. Most times she showed an interest in someone they were very quick to accept, but Ellis was more reserved and so much fun to tease. She'd enjoy it while it lasted.

He agreed with her on the matter of sharing a single horse and grinned. As much as he was on the topic of saving money, she was suspicious he was interested in being close for this trip. She listened to him share his knowledge on dwarves. Solitary hm? That would explain her having to seek them out rather than just randomly bumping into them on her travels. Stubborn? Not an uncommon trait. Jovial? She'd be the one to determine that when she truly met them because from the rumors she had heard they were pretty snarky, but then again those were just rumors.

When Ellis asked her if she had ever ridden a horse before, she got a devious look at she caught onto him, "Only the best studs." She gave him a very serious look with her answer before the laughed out loud. "Worried you won't compare?" she teased back before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and moved to walk ahead of him to get to the stables first. She wasted no time in petting a few that were stabled as she waited for Ellis to catch up with her.

"We'd need one with endurance for two," she would say to him once he was at the stable with her, giving him a playful smirk as she continued this game of innuendos. [/div][/div][/div]

[class=fyuriwrapper] display: flex; flex-direction: row; Flex-flow: row wrap; Justify-content: stretch; max-width:1000px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; padding:15px 0px 15px 0px; [/class] [class=img] width:150px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=inventory] pointer-events:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:left; line-height:10px; [/class] [class=flex] flex:1; min-width:300px; [/class] [class=header] font-family:'Berkshire Swash'; font-size:50px; margin:-10px 0 -30px 0; [/class] [class=tags] display:inline-block; font-size:12px; margin-left: 50px; [/class] [class=text] padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:'Karla'; [/class]

Eleonora Luna - Outside Veth's personal quarters > Hallways of the Guild Headquarters - Birdsie Birdsie Fable Fable One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost
green mage viera.jpg
Luna said nothing as she simply.. Faded away. She left the person she'd been following the instant they took on some other form, grumpily electing to wander around the complex, hopefully to not be threatened by some stupid beast-man and the deceiving elf that turned out to not even be an elf! Not to mention an old man pretending to be a young man! "Sheesh.. I thought I was the illusionist here.." Eleonora muttered sulkily as she wandered away, unseen to those she may pass, in a rather foul mood, dragging her feet as she went, feeling strangely hurt after coming all this way to continue watching the one she had an unspoken care for, only to have been deceived and rejected. She hugged the staff that had travelled all this way with her while she walked, allowing the despair of a mistake to sink in into her vierian bones. "Maybe I shouldn't have left my sisters." Mumbled the rabbit person, along with various other melancholy murmurings that would make even a sun-spirit feel gloomy.​

Faust Banner.png

Faust Windfallow || The Desolation -> Old Workshop

How long had he been walking? Faust could've sworn to himself that it had been days, though in reality, barely three hours had passed. His headache had all but subsided, though the lich noted to himself that that did not suggest that the curse had been lifted; it would not be as simple as waiting it out. "Probably makes my head hurt like absolute fuck every time I do a joke on somebody..." Faust moaned in irritation. He continued to trudge around the barren wasteland aimlessly, complaining to himself, though it was his own doing that brought him there, and he seemed to have forgotten that he possessed several means of returning to Fort Black.

As he walked, Faust hummed a tune to himself, as if he were on a leisurely stroll. He had no intentions of returning to Fort Black unless somebody were to trip his alarm which was set up outside the vault, and even then, Faust was dubious toward the idea of anyone even trying to break in. The peace treaty with Turenval was still in effect, right? Faust's thoughts were interrupted by a trembling in the ground.

"Huh?" Faust looked around, expecting a stampede of animals or something of the sort to be charging toward his direction, though he was met with an empty landscape. "Oh, it's probably underneath me..." He said to himself, completely ignoring the trembling and continued walking. However, whatever was causing the ruckus seemed to have other ideas. Perhaps an old bag of bones sounded rather appetizing to it, as it decided to show itself, much to the elder lich's annoyance.

A giant worm-like creature leaped out from the sand, with its behemoth-sized mouth lined with deadly teeth that'd slice mythril to shreds, aimed at Faust. "Oh for fuck's sake..." Faust whined, as he made a fist and retracted his arm.

"THUMP"

The wurm received an earth-shaking punch to the side from a spellcaster, which caused it to fall to its side and hit the ground, half of its body still submerged beneath the sand. Faust's right arm seemed to have grown sick and tired of its constant mistreatment, and had completely detached itself from Faust's torso, and had flown out of Faust's sight. "Oh bother..." Faust muttered, strolling toward the wurm that was squirming on the ground, attempting to return to the safety of the underground. "Quit having a spazz-attack... I lost my fucking arm because of you..." Faust waved his hand, and the creature exploded in flames. With its flesh being burnt, the creature let out a horrifying screech. "Shut your fucking mouth!" Faust yelled as he conjured a huge block of ice that dropped on the pitiful creature's head. Even with its head crushed, it continued to twitch and thrash around violently. A gooey, grey substance began to seep from its pulverized head and into the sand. "Sweet wet nurse of Tiamat, that thing's still alive?" Faust remarked in disgust. He snapped his fingers, and once more, the wurm erupted into a blazing inferno. Faust repeated the spell at least a dozen times until the creature stopped moving, and he continued until it had been incinerated to naught but dry bones. "Ok. Now it's dead..." He sighed.

Faust had spent a solid hour searching for his lost limb, though to no avail. It had already scattered across the land, and the only fragments of it Faust was able to find was the biggest bone in his arm, the humerus, and two small bones that were once part of his fingers. He eventually gave up in the search of his right arm and threw the bones he had managed to find across the sands. After brainstorming for several minutes, Faust decided on the best course of action to acquire a new limb, that didn't involve murder or graverobbing. Sadly, it was nowhere near a sound idea.

It took him several hours, but the huge amount of negative energy the place gave off was more than enough for Faust to eventually locate it. As Faust undid the arcane lock on the stone door, he noticed that something smelled fishy in the air. And it wasn't just the undead sea-creatures he had once decided to experiment with. "Why the fuck is everything so tidy?" Faust muttered quietly, noticing that the books that lined the bookshelves on the wall weren't dusty and moldy. As Faust made his way deeper into his old workshop, he noticed that there were candles that were lit. And that there was a suspicious looking man playing with the carcass of a small wurm. "Who goes there?!" The man's creaky voice echoed across the hard stone walls. He turned around and stared at Faust. Faust noted that the man's eyes were yellow, and he looked much too old for his own good. Rotting flesh, peeling skin, the thing was definitely an undead. "That's my question, what the fuck are you doing in my house?"

"Your house? I've been working in here for a century!"

"How the fuck did you even get inside?!"

"A magician never reveals his secrets!"

Faust growled at the undead necromancer in front of him. Was he Turenval's servant? The thing wasn't even a lich. It was just an undead that wasn't a fucking idiot as Faust would put it. Shaking his head, Faust decided that the undead was getting on his nerves, and it was annoying as hell, failing to realize the hypocrisy in his own thoughts. Faust walked up to the necromancer and punched him square in the face with his still intact left arm. The necromancer's head fell straight off. Then, Faust hauled his thrashing body over his shoulders, and personally took it outside of his old workshop and threw it out into the desert. Along with its head. Then, Faust bid the complaining corpse goodbye, before he uttered an incantation, causing the undead to explode from the inside-out, sending rotted guts and blood spraying all over the place. He shielded himself from the oncoming wave of gunk by conjuring a wall of ice to block the filth. "That's not a servant of Turenval for sure... It's just a clown that wouldn't fucking die like a normal person..."

Faust found his old, favorite wooden chair, pulled it in front of his desk and sat down on the chair. However, the years haven't been kind to the chair, and it collapsed instantly, causing the unfortunate lich to fall back onto the floor. "Oh for fuck's sake..." Faust cursed. He settled down on conjuring a chair made of ice and used that instead. He inspected the skeletal arm he had taken off one of the many skeletons stored in the old workshop and began to attach it to himself. As he did so, Faust gazed around his old 'hole in the floor'. "Well, at least that clown kept it tidy..." Faust noted. Next, he would have to attempt to remove that annoying curse, and perhaps get his guildmates a gift as an apology?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back