• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes: PLATINUM Edition (Deluxe Preorder Exclusive)

You can blame me for the stop. My character has an arc going but since college came around I've been very busy.

Yeah, discord never works for me.
I mean, it's not required but most of the OOC is held there so you'd miss out on a lot. Like when relevant information is shared there which is maybe 10% of the time. >>

And by doesn't work you mean can't get the program to work or just doesn't work for you as a personal thing you don't want to use? XD Just asking to be sure.

I mean, it's not required but most of the OOC is held there so you'd miss out on a lot. Like when relevant information is shared there which is maybe 10% of the time. >>

And by doesn't work you mean can't get the program to work or just doesn't work for you as a personal thing you don't want to use? XD Just asking to be sure.
I'm on an ipad so the site version doesn't work for me and I can't get the app for reasons that are not my own.

I'm on an ipad so the site version doesn't work for me and I can't get the app for reasons that are not my own.
Hmm, I know that it conflicts with Safari? Have you tried using other browser options on your ipad? Like Chrome or Firefox?

I'm afraid I don't have any other browser options. At least, not that I know of.
It'd probably be an installed app if it was put on your device. It's not a big deal, just means you'll get the snail mail OOC. :\

It'd probably be an installed app if it was put on your device. It's not a big deal, just means you'll get the snail mail OOC. :\
If anything important is divulged on discord (which, given Birdsie's track record, will only happen maybe 5% of the time) I will find out somehow. Even if it isn't pretty.

Anymore interested sacrifices players?

vader_NOOOO.jpg

Well I'm in Birdsie Birdsie 's other rp, and since he/she mentioned, I would be interested to join this o.o

Tried reading the sentence without taking a breather. Failed epically.

Sooo......are we still accepting?

Well I'm in Birdsie Birdsie 's other rp, and since he/she mentioned, I would be interested to join this o.o

Tried reading the sentence without taking a breather. Failed epically.

Sooo......are we still accepting?
Nope -points to a few posts up- Birdsie killed it off officially. He's the GRRM Of Rps XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back