• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes - OOC

Awww! *Huggles kitty.*
This is why cats would make the best overlords. They're cute, adorable, and no one would suspect them of being the personification - catification? - of evil. Also, people would not even resist due to ter cuteness and adorableness. Now bow before your cute puffball of an overlord!

This is why cats would make the best overlords. They're cute, adorable, and no one would suspect them of being the personification - catification? - of evil. Also, people would not even resist due to ter cuteness and adorableness. Now bow before your cute puffball of an overlord!
Huh? *Looks at kitty again.* I swear I thought you talked again. Cute kitty! *nuzzles her cheek against kitty overlord.*

Chotto matte. What did I do?
I am trying to stop the insanity. Help me, baka!
Huh? *Looks at kitty again.* I swear I thought you talked again. Cute kitty! *nuzzles her cheek against kitty overlord.*

Oh no! *Runs up to him with a rag to help with the blood.* Are you okay Senpai?
*Starts crying again, unable to understand. The tears soak and mix with the blood*
Why does she suddenly care?! *Drops on his knees and hits the floor with his clenched fist several times, incapable of comprehending just what is going on*

*Starts crying again, unable to understand. The tears soak and mix with the blood*
Why does she suddenly care?! *Drops on his knees and hits the floor, incapable of comprehending just what is going on*
There there! *Wipes away the blood* Its okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back