• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yhmera

Lok'Tar

• warcraft3+Illidan+Stormrage3.gif

Hunters: A greek Vampire Tail

Zeus had commented how perfect he found humans. Apollo laughed at his father and vowed to make/create a truly "perfect" race to rule the mortal world. Apollo Created the first Apollites from himself and nymphs. Apollo granted his children the strength and psychic abilities necessary to subdue the humans., making Apollites better than humans. Stronger, faster, and some had powers. Yet Apollo's plan turned to ash when Zeus grew angry with his son and banished the Apollites from Greece. The Apollites immigrated to Atlantis. Decades went by and the Apollites integrated and intermarried with the Atlanteans. Then war broke out. For years the Greeks and the Atlantean waged war on one another. With Apollo on their side, the war had long gone in favor of the Atlanteans. Hoping to sway the mind of the god, the Greek king sent his daughter Ryssa to Apollo. Beautiful omen and occasionally equally beautiful men have always been the weakness of gods, and Apollo had soon fallen in love with Ryssa. Soon after, Ryssa fell pregnant with Apollo's son. The war began to swing in favor of the Greeks. The Apollites and Atlanteans resented Ryssa. A team of assassins was sent to Greece to take her and her son's life. Their instructions were to literally rip Ryssa and the child to pieces so their deaths would appear to be the work of wild animals. They succeeded.

Apollo saw through the ploy to the work of the Apollite assassins. Had it not been for Artemis, Apollo would have destroyed the Apollite race. Instead, Apollo cursed them to die at the same age Ryssa had been when they murdered her, 27, and banished them from daylight. Apollo gave the Apollites beast-like features, fangs, predatory eyes, and speed, and forced them to feed of each others blood every few days instead of eating regular food. Every Apollite since has been subject to Apollo's curse.

Then Came the Monsters
    The entire Apollite race was cursed to die on their 27th birthday for the work of only a few assassins. Not every Apollite was willing accepted their fate. The Apollites soon discovered a means to lengthen their lives though the cost was quite high. A human soul to be precise. When an Apollite takes a human soul into their body, they become a Daimon. While still banished from daylight, a Daimon can survive indefinitely so long as it has a steady supply of human souls. The knowledge of how to take a soul is not instinctive and Apollites must be taught by a Daimon. The first Daimon, Kyrios, learned the ability from Apollymi and passed it on to his fellow Apollites.

The gods got angry
    Dark Hunters were once humans, or were-hunters, apollites, daimons, or whatever else have you. The way they are made into Dark Hunters are by being wronged. Big time wronged. Their soul cries out and the Goddess of Hunt hears it. You give Artemis your soul and she offers you an Act of Vengeance. They have exactly twenty-four hours to exact the revenge. In return you swear allegiance to her and become a soldier in a nine thousand year old fight against Daimons. Wherever she lays her hand a double bow and arrow will appear and seal the deal. Almost all Dark Hunters eyes are black and they usually wear sunglasses to hide this fact. All dark-hunters are tall. Artemis has a thing for tall people. They have pointed canines. Dark Hunters do NOT feed on souls and if they ever tried it would be deeply frowned upon and mostly likely get them killed by another Dark Hunters or Acheron himself. (the Dark Hunters leader) But they can feed on blood for quicker healing. But if a human dies from it then once again.. they would be in deep shit from the gods and Acheron.

Other Hunters
    Dark Hunters aren’t the only things hunting the Apollites and Daimons. There are Were-Hunters, Dream Hunters, and Hell Chaser too. Most humans don’t know about all the stuff going on in the world after the sun sets and those who do try to stay away from it all.

Last edited:
Hi, this sounds really interesting. Is it still open for new characters?

LiebeLau LiebeLau

Sure. We haven't really gotten stated. Will have my character finished and first post up today.
XP Had to be away for a few days so there was an unexpected delay.

@ LiebeLau LiebeLau Syfer Syfer

I'm sorry guys. You take all the info and run with it if you want. But I have to bow out. This would have been my first group RP. But work has be running me like crazy and I don't have the time to dedicate like I thought. My deepest apologize.

@ LiebeLau LiebeLau Syfer Syfer

I'm sorry guys. You take all the info and run with it if you want. But I have to bow out. This would have been my first group RP. But work has be running me like crazy and I don't have the time to dedicate like I thought. My deepest apologize.
Sorry for the late reply, but it's no worries. RPing is supposed to make you happy not stress you out. I get it! Don't work yourself to hard wither though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back