• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum A Grand Tournament

Moldie

Modpurger Edgelord
Hello everyone! So, as I’ve been wanting to play a simple colosseum RP I took it upon myself. The concept is simple, we have an arena, and each player will have one or more fighter as well as their overseer. These characters must be original (Or close to it) and exclude futuristic features. Magic and non humans are very much allowed though.

I also think it’d be fun to have the overseers make bets. A character can’t die in a fight if the player doesn’t want them too. To begin with we'll have a few randomized fights, but at somepoint we could perhaps launch some form of tournament. Now, let’s ser if anyones up!

The OC I was working on for tournaments uses magitech, which basically implies a blend of technology and magic. Would that be within what's allowed?

The OC I was working on for tournaments uses magitech, which basically implies a blend of technology and magic. Would that be within what's allowed?

Depends on what kind of tech, i'm aiming for a pre 19th century kind of esthetic, but i'm sure we can make it work!

Depends on what kind of tech, i'm aiming for a pre 19th century kind of esthetic, but i'm sure we can make it work!
What kind of tournament is this gonna be? The character is kind of a dimensional traveller so it might be possible, depending on just who could be invited and by what means

What kind of tournament is this gonna be? The character is kind of a dimensional traveller so it might be possible, depending on just who could be invited and by what means

Generally I'm seeing this as being a free world, if someone want their character to come from some special continent or nation and so on they can just incorpearte it. Dimensional traveller might be treading the thin and brittle line.

As for how these characters find themselves in this tournament; I'm not sure who is organizing it, but it's going to be agathering of overseers and their "champions" particapating.

I'm all for steampunkish stuff and other things that fit the era though.

Generally I'm seeing this as being a free world, if someone want their character to come from some special continent or nation and so on they can just incorpearte it. Dimensional traveller might be treading the thin and brittle line.

As for how these characters find themselves in this tournament; I'm not sure who is organizing it, but it's going to be agathering of overseers and their "champions" particapating.

I'm all for steampunkish stuff and other things that fit the era though.
Hmmm... I see. I'll need to think about it, I can't say I'm interested yet, but I might be soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back