What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Good Ol' Zombie Apocalypse | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

PvtZetacius

Battle-hardened... in name only
Me is wonders of what kind of zombies roleplay might be? What can of expectings as story progresses and stuff of happenings?

Deadly Darkness

All things lost in the shadows
Wow, I got notified of nothing, so sorry! To be honest, I hadn't put much thought into that, or at least, any thoughts I did have have already vacated my smol brain. I'm open to what others have in mind, otherwise I'm pretty good at winging things.
PvtZetacius PvtZetacius

PvtZetacius

Ah right, so it's open ended on where things will go or develop with nothing concrete so far?

Deadly Darkness

Yup, sorry if you were looking for something of greater planning. I have general ideas, but I like seeing where others take things.

PvtZetacius

Ah no worries, I think it's fun seeing how things develop without structure, so long as it's not... well, too random

Deadly Darkness

Good question. I don't know. Never really established that. Do people have a preference? I have an idea, but I'd rather hear others' opinions

Gao

Boop
I was waiting to check if anyone else wanted to go before me, but I’ll pop up a new post tonight (:!

Oskolok

Stay cool and get it done.
Greetings everyone. Excuse me if I ask it in the wrong place, but can I join your rp?

Deadly Darkness

Oskolok Oskolok you've asked in the right place and of course! Just submit a character into the respective place, I'll give it a look, and if all is well you can jump in

Deadly Darkness

Hey guys, quick announcement. Please please please wait for everyone to have a chance to respond before responding again. If everyone isn't given a chance then they're left behind and that's how rps die

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)