• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Serenity123

Greetings,

Welcome to my latest Recruitment Thread and I hope that you are interested. Before that however, a bit bout myself. My name is Serenity and I have been writing now for more than a decade, and I have written near every genre that could be imagined. If you are interested in a writer who has experience and can write detailed and descriptive posts than I am your girl. Likewise, I also have a wider range of interests and I could safely say that I have written near every genre that could have been imagined. I have written adventure, and action, and comedy, and horror, and romance, and slice-of-life, and many other themes. I have experience in writing characters from every background from little girls to elderly men to familiars.

The storyline I would to propose this time around takes us back to our childhood. To the time that we had wanted no more than a pet of our own (and for you dog lovers - a puppy!). I had wanted to do a storyline with a sweet Little Girl who coms into possession of her first pet. I am open to the age of the Little Girl but was thinking between seven to eleven years old. To be more of those innocent years where the bond that exists between a pet and her owner is strongest. The only challenge I came across was that the story would require a partner who is good with words. To be able to write without a reliance on "speech" since while the Little Girl could communicate normal the canine would communicate in other body language

For my character (the canine) I was also thinking to have them have more human intelligence. I was thinking that my character would have been a human adult prior to the beginning of the story, and they were then somehow turned into a female puppy. It could be a laboratory experiment or could be some kind of divine punishment from a deity. It could have been a curse from a witch, or some other reason such as accidental lightning strike that switches their mind with the body of the puppy. In either case, the puppy would be captured and taken to the pound or the pet store. To wake up in a cage and shortly thereafter there comes in a Little Girl with her parents looking to purchase a new pet for their daughter to play with.

The two bond immediately there in the pound or the pet shop, and your character chooses the puppy and the parents purchase the puppy to take home. From there the two could bond, and my character could learn to adjust to the more common lifestyle of being a normal dog. If my partner would like we could also have a more light-hearted theme and maybe introduce another dog at some point. For a kind of Lady and the Tramp kind of situation. The story would be PG-13 either way and focus more on the emotional and social connection of a Girl and her Dog. From playtime in the park, to sneaking around to being taken on walks and the many other activities that would be done with a household puppy and pet!

If you are interested please let me know :)

HD-wallpaper-walkway-pretty-scenic-plant-beautiful-sweet-nice-anime-beauty-scenery-road-street...jpg96.jpg

Last edited:
Greetings,

Welcome to my latest Recruitment Thread and I hope that you are interested. Before that however, a bit bout myself. My name is Serenity and I have been writing now for more than a decade, and I have written near every genre that could be imagined. If you are interested in a writer who has experience and can write detailed and descriptive posts than I am your girl. Likewise, I also have a wider range of interests and I could safely say that I have written near every genre that could have been imagined. I have written adventure, and action, and comedy, and horror, and romance, and slice-of-life, and many other themes. I have experience in writing characters from every background from little girls to elderly men to familiars.

The storyline I would to propose this time around takes us back to our childhood. To the time that we had wanted no more than a pet of our own (and for you dog lovers - a puppy!). I had wanted to do a storyline with a sweet Little Girl who coms into possession of her first pet. I am open to the age of the Little Girl but was thinking between seven to eleven years old. To be more of those innocent years where the bond that exists between a pet and her owner is strongest. The only challenge I came across was that the story would require a partner who is good with words. To be able to write without a reliance on "speech" since while the Little Girl could communicate normal the canine would communicate in other body language

For my character (the canine) I was also thinking to have them have more human intelligence. I was thinking that my character would have been a human adult prior to the beginning of the story, and they were then somehow turned into a female puppy. It could be a laboratory experiment or could be some kind of divine punishment from a deity. It could have been a curse from a witch, or some other reason such as accidental lightning strike that switches their mind with the body of the puppy. In either case, the puppy would be captured and taken to the pound or the pet store. To wake up in a cage and shortly thereafter there comes in a Little Girl with her parents looking to purchase a new pet for their daughter to play with.

The two bond immediately there in the pound or the pet shop, and your character chooses the puppy and the parents purchase the puppy to take home. From there the two could bond, and my character could learn to adjust to the more common lifestyle of being a normal dog. If my partner would like we could also have a more light-hearted theme and maybe introduce another dog at some point. For a kind of Lady and the Tramp kind of situation. The story would be PG-13 either way and focus more on the emotional and social connection of a Girl and her Dog. From playtime in the park, to sneaking around to being taken on walks and the many other activities that would be done with a household puppy and pet!

If you are interested please let me know :)

View attachment 1005932View attachment 1005926
I’m intrested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back