• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Gift Hidden By A Mask

Ok, and once Jackson accepted you. Do you mind posting? I don't know what to do with Mira, since she is being a bit crazy right now. ( Wants to put her mask on, but can't do it. :/: )

Ok, and once Jackson accepted you. Do you mind posting? I don't know what to do with Mira, since she is being a bit crazy right now. ( Wants to put her mask on, but can't do it. :/: )
Thats the general plan i would gladly help ya out and Sven is definitly a good reason to don the mask.

I don't see why not, just as long as they aren't OP
I actually finished my life mask dude already. Didnt really feel like taking two roles...didnt seem fair.

Climpse Climpse also I am totally still controlling Sven, idk if you thought i was making the. Character to be an NPC but i intend to stick around and use my viking.

Also true the concept of life is always thought of being a gentle lifegiver...but life is also struggle, and i wanted to make a unique version of life...though I wont lie destruction wouldve been my first pick.

I actually finished my life mask dude already. Didnt really feel like taking two roles...didnt seem fair.

Climpse Climpse also I am totally still controlling Sven, idk if you thought i was making the. Character to be an NPC but i intend to stick around and use my viking.

Also true the concept of life is always thought of being a gentle lifegiver...but life is also struggle, and i wanted to make a unique version of life...though I wont lie destruction wouldve been my first pick.
WeaselThor WeaselThor I agree that was my first thought;life isn't always sunshine and rainbows it's a mean nasty place.i cant wait to see sven's unique take on life unfold.

WeaselThor WeaselThor I agree that was my first thought;life isn't always sunshine and rainbows it's a mean nasty place.i cant wait to see sven's unique take on life unfold.
I thank you. Im not gonna keep him as a super violent man or anything part of his development will be learning the different ways one can fight. Sometimes putting the Axe down is more of a struggle than picking it up. At the current time his powers are on the low end of what i see him being capable of. But he must first learn the other aspects of living.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back