• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Gift Hidden By A Mask

Yum3ko

Queen
Since the beginning of time, gods have always ruled the earth, watching mankind from above or down below and rewarding them for their hard work or punishing them for their reckless ways but with the concern and worry of mankind destroying the beautiful world they had created each god decided a way to entrust the safety and beauty of their world; each god had created their own mask with using and infused with a small amount of their power then sent to different places all over the world in hope of one discovering each mask and becoming a trusted guardian. But after 1000 years, the 3rd World War had broken out between the two biggest countries; Hothus and Odra with allies of the smaller countries behind them, letting all hell loose as millions were killed and homes were destroyed however rumours of the masks that were created had become a well known topic as well as those who possess each one and now both armies aim to find the 10 guardians who posses the masks and abilities to help them win the war. Now the ruler of Hothus must find and convince enough of ones who bare the masks to stop the ruler of Odra from his violent ways before more are killed.

Information about the masks:
Each masks obtains 10% of each gods power (no more than that), however, a mask only belongs to the first one to place it over their face and only to that person, therefore transferring the magic to that person where they're unable to get rid of the power they now posses or the immortality that comes along with it. But with the amount of power each individual receives from the mask each forms not only an addiction to the mask but also the craving to always having it with them at all times and create and unstable mind frame at times, however the unstable mind frame would be gone once the individual were to wear the mask. Each mask would work differently depending on the god that had created it, the person who wore the mask would not be able to communicate to their god unless it was to be indirectly through a dream. If you have any questions then just DM me or reply and i'll be sure to answer them as quick as I can.

Different Gods That Created The Masks:
God of Death (Taken)
God of Life (Taken)
God of Sky, rain & lightening (Taken)
God of Fire (Taken)
God of Air (Taken)
God of Sea (Taken)
God of Nature (Taken)
God of Animals & hunting (Taken)
God of Destruction (Taken)

Edit: I had thought about it and we'd need a few more roles for the RP so I've added a few more that aren't of the ones who bare a a mask (if you had asked to have one of the characters who bare a mask and would like to change then just send me a dm). I had also added a bit to the RP plot to help the other roles fit in a little, hopefully I haven't confused any of you or messed it up.

Other Roles That Are Open To Use:
King Of Hothus (Available)
Only Child of the King of Hothus (Available)
Second in command of both kingdoms ( Two Available)
Leaders of the group to find the guardians with masks for the Hothus
kingdom (Two roles Taken)
Single leader to find the guardians with masks for Odra kingdom
(One role Available)

Last edited:
Aye for this kind of thing you can't expect all slots to be filled in. Ten active RPers isn't too likely to be around imo. But still! You got mee

I think starting with less than 10 is fine. Put an in-character explanation is easy; just say they are gone, last seen in a cove somewhere or something along that line. Then when someone want to join in, their starting point can be that cove

Since the beginning of time, gods have always ruled the earth, watching mankind from above or down below and rewarding them for their hard work or punishing them for their reckless ways but with the concern and worry of mankind destroying the beautiful world they had created each god decided a way to entrust the safety and beauty of their world; each god had created their own mask with using and infused with a small amount of their power then sent to different places all over the world in hope of one discovering each mask and becoming a trusted guardian. But after 1000 years, the 3rd World War had broken out between the two biggest countries; Hothus and Odra with allies of the smaller countries behind them, letting all hell loose as millions were killed and homes were destroyed however rumours of the masks that were created had become a well known topic as well as those who possess each one and now both armies aim to find the 10 guardians who posses the masks and abilities to help them win the war.

Information about the masks:
Each masks obtains 10% of each gods power (no more than that), however, a mask only belongs to the first one to place it over their face and only to that person, therefore transferring the magic to that person where they're unable to get rid of the power they now posses or the immortality that comes along with it. But with the amount of power each individual receives from the mask each forms not only an addiction to the mask but also the craving to always having it with them at all times and create and unstable mind frame at times, however the unstable mind frame would be gone once the individual were to wear the mask. Each mask would work differently depending on the god that had created it, the person who wore the mask would not be able to communicate to their god unless it was to be indirectly through a dream.

Different Gods That Created The Masks:
God of Death
God of Life
God of Sky, rain & lightening
God of Fire
God of Air
God of Sea
God of Nature
God of Animals & hunting
God of Destruction

If you have any questions then just DM me or reply and i'll be sure to answer them as quick as I can.​
Interested :) either as god of fire or god of destruction

For those who have chosen the mask their Of would like to have, just send me a DM and I can cross it off the list

Hey! Super interested in this! I’d be interested in one of the other roles, specifically one of the Hothus group leaders. I’m also someone that loves having multiple characters, so if that’s an option, I’d love to do so.

Hey! Super interested in this! I’d be interested in one of the other roles, specifically one of the Hothus group leaders. I’m also someone that loves having multiple characters, so if that’s an option, I’d love to do so.

Awesome! Well send me a DM for the characters you'd like to play, I don't have a problem with being more than 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back