• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A ghost with blue hair!

ghostchild

spooky ghost sharing snacks
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
F0AE6D52-BBB8-4657-B7EE-71EC11EC6A61.gifHello hi how you doing, hope you’re well! Thanks for stopping by, wipe off your shoes (or just take them off you nasty) and come in, pretty sure I’ve got refreshments somewhere in here-

~a bit about me~
My name's Ghost, I’m a 16 y/o in my Junior year with incredibly blue hair (it looks rad😩) who’s been roleplaying for about 5 or so years. I started on an MLP site that got shut down years ago so I stopped writing for a while and migrated over here almost 2 years ago. Once I dropped out of the mlp fandom a few years back I realized how much I love writing and story building human or human-like characters.

I’m in the EST time zone and I’m online at odd points during the day. I help out a lot with my siblings and I’m doing online school this year so I’ll be on and off constantly. Most likely open for ooc and can throw out a response pretty quickly if I’m uninterrupted.

I'd like to say my grammar is alright, I do have the occasional slip up being on my phone (thx autocorrect, you're doing gr8 sweetie) or tend to repeat the same words over and over.. but I do my best and will correct it later if I see it.

F192BF31-E8FF-4BFD-9A64-BED2F278837B.gif~plotting and such~
If you want to build or tweak anything provided, please mention it!! I’m so so sooooo open for plotting and discussion. Have any personal plot ideas? Throw them out there. I'm probably one of the chillest people out there, I’ll listen and tell you what I like or where I’m comfortable writing.

This is a very very verryyy open search for anyone interested in trying out a plot or two with me. I’m here for stuff ranging from super causal, nothing more than a couple sentence replies to a few paragraphs and super planned out actions. I’m here for all of it. I’m cool with any gender pairings; f// m// fxm or if you have any non-binary characters, they’re welcome as well!

I’m more comfortable writing as a female chara but I absolutely adore my boys so I’ll happily use them too. ANY PLOTS CAN AND TOTALLY COULD USE MORE THAN JUST 1X1 CHARACTER. (As in a-b pairing, a-b-c, a-b-c-d, or just sprinkling in side characters, whatever fits the vibe). I LOVE doubling and stuff for characters. I have multiple oc’s that blend together in the same worlds or can work there, I just enjoy the character planning and building with more then one being used.

1FE1EDCC-9FC8-4C58-BDB2-DBBD5D1CB236.gif
~plots~
yes they all have vines as their main titles...

Look at all those zombies chickens: You guessed it, z o m b i e s (or whatever other monster we decide on). Like, everywhere. It's not even cute anymore how many of these damned things are out there. How in the hell are we all going to survive? Luck, a prayer or two and maybe a few knives. Hey, you got any water?

and they were roommates..! wow they were roommates: So, you need a place to live that isn't your car or your parents basement? Great! I’m looking for another tenant to pay for rent because I’m pretty broke/lonely (yes?) and can't afford rent and utilities and the grocery bill and I think the house across the hall is haunted? But it’s not a pro-*smack and background whispering* Uh right, sorry I'm straying away from my point.. wait, what was it again?

What the fuck is up Kyle: Look, I don't wanna be with you and you don't wanna be with me but our parents are forcing us together thanks to old money/mafia affiliations, don’t you just love family? Y’know, why don't we just take care of this ourselves, yeah?

What’s your name? Marty Mcfly Williams, and what’re you about to do? I'm about to bomb this master hill: So, you're new to skating/a complete idiot of a skater and decided to take on one of the biggest hills in this fucking town to prove to, who did you say again? Right, right, and by trying to prove something to them you, an (in)experienced skater, flew off your board and hurt yourself and here I am dousing water on your wounds and helping to stop the bleeding with McDonalds napkins..?

I thought you were bae, turns out you were just fam..: So.. here you are.. looking like a sad puppy standing in my door way.. hm? Oh, they broke up with you? Iknewthiswascoming- Oh dear, c'mon, I can get the couch made up, or you can even take my bed, I'm gonna go break their face in, (:

"All I wanna tell you is school's not important... Be whatever you wanna be. If you wanna be a dog...RUFF. You know?": Yeah, I don’t have anything specific but like school plots! In general! Rad!! Mainly high school but I’d be cool to use a more college like setting. (though I’m not half as familiar with them irl, I hear it’s just assignments on assignments, sobbing, and being in student debt so-)

I’m sorry Cinderella, you can’t go to the ball. But I love balls- *insert abrupt laughter*: It seems we’re currently being put through different arranged marriages when we’re secretly going out/have feelings for one another/are besties and don’t wanna be separated (all apply???). So what’re we gonna do?? Fake our deaths and run away? Try to suffer through it? Fight tooth and nail with our parents until we’re exiled? I guess only time will tell, my love.

possible for more to eventually come <3
~my characters~
I know some people would rather see characters first, so here they are!! They all have Pinterest boards linked containing their looks and over all vibe. I have actual cs for them if you’d like to see, just ask!
James Ross-His board. A lovable, nicotine addicted, asshole.

Bella Murphy- Her board. Your fav selfless alcoholic.

Courtney Faye Luck-Her board. Insomniac skater with a love for the stars.

Aurora Smith- Her board. Angry daughter of a mafia boss, wants to take the “family business” down.

Oliver White - His board, sword loving, hates-wearing-his-glasses, himbo.

Artemis Turner- Her board. A food-loving student dabbling in dark academia. (I don’t use her much??? Would love an excuse to though.)

Cedric Gorelight - His board. Known as the “moody heir to the throne”. Really just a sweetheart who wants to hide in the library (Another lesser used character.)

Thanks for reading if you made it this far, help yourself to some refreshments and I hope you follow up with me soon~!
190EFCD6-263E-4601-BBFB-B64C676DF213.gif
*no the gifs don’t fit the vibe but they’re pretty, fight me

Last edited:
afternoon! are you still searching for a partner? if so, i’d love to discuss some plots with you!

I would love to use Bella for something, I miss my girl 🥺

regardless, I’d be down to write with anyone :P

Give it a quick bump!! It’s summer break and I’m ready to write.

I’m interested in doing the “and they were roommates” plot if you’re still looking. If you’d be open to it, I’d love to add some element of crime too. You can PM me :)

it’s been a minute of a yucky writing slump, want to work out a plot with someone. Really wanna use my lesser used characters (basically everyone aside from Courtney and James 💀) to get my wheels really working again.

Something casual would be cool if anyone is up for grabs !!

edit: updated grammatical errors and brief character descriptions.

Last edited:
Hey! I am interested in the i thought you were bae, turns out youre just fam plot with possibly Oliver as YC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back