• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello! Mushroom Frog here. You may call me Frog for short, or anything else if you prefer it. I have thirteen years of on and off roleplaying experience as well as an associates degree in creative writing. I'm probably rusty though because I took quite the break from writing in general. I'm very excited to get back into it though!
  • I'm 27, so I prefer to only roleplay with those who are 21+.
  • I play characters of all genders. I have characters who are non-binary and trans. If you're not comfortable with that, we're probably not suitable roleplay partners.
  • For romance, I tend to prefer FxF and MxM or pairings involving non-binary characters. I'll do straight pairings as well but mostly when doubling for fandoms.
  • As for post length, I can generally write anywhere from a couple simple paragraphs to several detailed ones. I mostly just match my partner, but it can also vary depending on what is happening in the story and my level of inspiration. I write all my roleplays in third person and past tense.
  • Please be patient with me as I often will not be able to be consistent with my reply frequency. Sometimes I will be able to reply daily or even multiple times a day, other times I may not be able to write replies for a few days or more due to being chronically ill.
  • While I have included a list of potential topics below, I'm certainly not limited to them. If you have something in mind, feel free to suggest it.
Original Pairings

Artist x Muse
Royalty x Commoner
Chef x Restaurant Owner
Demon x Witch
Immortal x Time Traveler
Alien x Human

Original Topics

Witches
Dystopian
Apocalyptic/Post-Apocalyptic
Worldbuilding
Medieval Fantasy
Super Humans
Space Saga
Time Travel
Royalty
Historical
Arranged Marriage
Cottagecore
College
Marine Adventure
Pirates
Romance
Roommates
Slice of Life
Poly Relationships
Amnesia
Family
Family Restaurant
Foster Care/Adoption

Fandoms

Harry Potter
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Once Upon a Time
Stargate Universe
Bridgerton
Grey's Anatomy

Hello Frogi-chan! So. Are you still open to these ideas, I see there are no replies, but some people send direct messages! I'd be interested in an MxM, Medieval fantasy, and/or Royalty x Commoner roleplay!

You can call me Eev! I'm 22 and have about nine years of experience. I'm currently a student at Owens Community College. I usually write around One to Two simple 3-5 line paragraphs but can write more or less depending on how I'm feeling.

Hello Frogi-chan! So. Are you still open to these ideas, I see there are no replies, but some people send direct messages! I'd be interested in an MxM, Medieval fantasy, and/or Royalty x Commoner roleplay!

You can call me Eev! I'm 22 and have about nine years of experience. I'm currently a student at Owens Community College. I usually write around One to Two simple 3-5 line paragraphs but can write more or less depending on how I'm feeling.
Hello Eev! Yes, I'm still open! I'd love to do something with MxM, medieval fantasy and royalty x commoner. Shall I pm you to get started planning? Do you have a preference of which role you'd like to take?

I can't message you, but I'm down to play the muse for a FxF artist/muse scene~
I have a few characters in mind for a fun scene!

P purgrotabieperstab I would be interested in one of the many family or slice of life characters. I have an idea for an adult that has been turned back into a younger child for some time that I have been looking to play and could provide a unique perspective into story. Send me a message if you are interested, I saw you limited your profile for who can message you. And I believe you need 10 Forum Messages before you can message other players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back