• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy a general dark castle vampire theme role play

♘The night didn't start particularly sinister or dark. There was no ominous looming presence towering above one's greatest fears. It was an average sunrise, and you assumed a regular sunset. That was until you closed your eyes, and everything changed. Upon opening your eyes, thrust into a jolted awakeness, terrified, you realize you cannot move. However, you are entirely aware your body is moving somewhere. Eventually, you faint from fear, and when you awake, you are in a dimly lit room. Slowly senses come back to you. Realizing you have been changed into something that resembles the Victorian era. A lump forms as you realize someone has to undress you. Feeling vulnerable and sick, the small room's door creeks open. There stood a silhouette of a figure that would change your life forever.

♘The silhouette tells you, "your special" and " not to be afraid." Even though fear should be felt deeply, there is a sense of calm. You trust what they tell you and survive.

♘I was thinking this could seem vampiric in ambiance. Perhaps characters have been selected for a vampire-like cult. Fallen into a world where they are revealed they are special.
Perhaps they are rare witchs and their essence has been deemed a value. (of course, this theme must be done with respect)

♘There will be discord and role-playing may take part there and on this site as well
♘ I'm thinking that this will take place in a castle. The universe is lavish and the castle has an abundance of necessities. Everything you could possibly need or want is there. However, everything comes at a price. There is no leaving.

I'm not thinking anything too complicated to start.
Characters can either be vampires/gods who have lived there at the castle for a long time. Perhaps stranded themselves.
The castle is fantasy in nature. There may be all sorts of creatures. Things don't always have to make crisp sense at first. We are feeling things out.
Or you are a human/witch who has crossed into the realm - these are characters who have lived in the modern human world (2022) and have crossed into the fantasy world.
I know that things may seem vague but this is a general idea. If you are interested, please leave a friendly gif or a hello.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back