• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A GAME OF SINS. [A LIMITED RP] [REBOOT AND RECRUITMENT]

I am interested in this rp. This is a new account, but I had an old account I stopped using a while back on here. I can supply you with a short story I wrote in my free time as to give you an example of my writing if you so require before I sign up for this rp. Also is this free world style or are we stuck in cages and forced to fight in front of an audience?

HawkBlood said:
I am interested in this rp. This is a new account, but I had an old account I stopped using a while back on here. I can supply you with a short story I wrote in my free time as to give you an example of my writing if you so require before I sign up for this rp. Also is this free world style or are we stuck in cages and forced to fight in front of an audience?
Well alright then! Let's have it! Give us your example!

P.S. Don't listen to me xD I think Wiggle said PM it?..

I edited the character sheet to include the writing example, you don't necessarily have to PM me. :) As for the open world question, yes, that is the idea. But I think I'll limit it to having all the characters in one city, just so we don't have the problem of a character being stuck in, let's say Tokyo, when everyone is in London. We'll most likely switch venues eventually, but I think it might be cool to destroy a huge city like Beijing or Shanghai.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/a-game-of-sins.83486/

Here's the link to the RP.

Once you guys create your characters I will have four people. There's a fifth that has reserved a spot, and I bring the total to six, enough to start. :)

Okay. I have almost completely finished my character. I have one question, however: For the writing sample, would you prefer something from prior work or would you rather I write something based on the character that I've made?

Okay. Honestly, I was hoping for that answer. All of my other works that I am proud of are somewhere in archive hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back