• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic A Galaxy Untold

Octo Girl

An android bent on Resurgance
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Rijon Galaxy, Made up of 10 planets, had at once been in total war. Every planet was included in this deadly war, all for the Prize of galactic conquer. Eventually, nuclear warfare was unavoidable. Nukes were dropped all over every planet in retaliation to one another. Because of this, Various planets became uninhabitable by the Human race. The nuclear radiation caused genetic mutations in people, causing them to look like races from fantasy. These mutations have seemed to keep up throughout generations, as well as the bruises of the past.

Some planets have recovered well, while some are still wastelands filled with savage clans fighting for territorial claim. Robots, Humans, and various mutated races are amok on the planets, some are native, while others moved there to get away from savages or their old life. The busiest planet in the galaxy has to be Azulin, the biggest manufacturer of everything. The planet has shuttles of people, products, and goods coming in and out almost constantly.
1544800542025.png

But, even 600 years after the wars, a new threat comes over the Galaxy. Someone or something bent on domination throughout all galaxies. Can it even be stopped?

As you guys can tell.... I lost the original Rough draft. Don't let the bad writing turn you away from this. it is SciFi fantasy.

Question(s): So, were these 10 planets all planets that were colonized by humans? Or when you say natives, do you mean alien species born to the planet (not just descendents of colonizers)? Are the 'mutated races' offshoots of humans, mutated aliens, or both? Just a little confused about the pre-war lore here, what populations are being discussed. ☺️ Sounds like a pretty cool premise!

I am not particularily interested in this one, but I just have to point this one out: galaxy with just 10 habitable planets is not even a galaxy, just very small star cluster at best. Medium sized galaxies with low numbers of habitable planets would likely contain several hundreds of habitable worlds, with many times more worlds potentially made habitable by terraforming. Just a nitpick on my side.

I am not particularily interested in this one, but I just have to point this one out: galaxy with just 10 habitable planets is not even a galaxy, just very small star cluster at best. Medium sized galaxies with low numbers of habitable planets would likely contain several hundreds of habitable worlds, with many times more worlds potentially made habitable by terraforming. Just a nitpick on my side.

That was my first thought, but I figured it's either a galaxy that only has 10 planets colonized by humans (hence my question), or that only has 10 planets advanced/civilized enough to be included in the RP (or discovered by the races of focus). The latter is slightly less likely, but still reasonable.

Depending on the location of the planets, it could be a solar system.

I would not bet on all 10 being in the same solar system as being a more likely scenario, unless we either have a pretty special solar system or have some serious terraforming going on.

This could be interesting if it’s still open I’d like to join

Alright guys. I stopped getting the notifs for this. I'll be making this rp soon. Let me answer some questions.

Question(s): So, were these 10 planets all planets that were colonized by humans? Or when you say natives, do you mean alien species born to the planet (not just descendents of colonizers)? Are the 'mutated races' offshoots of humans, mutated aliens, or both? Just a little confused about the pre-war lore here, what populations are being discussed. ☺️ Sounds like a pretty cool premise!

Pre War, the entire System was inhabited by Humans. The "Natives of planets" Are current planets that accommodate the mutant/robot/human races post-war. "Mutated-Races" Allow for the fantasy-esc of this rp. Elf's, Rock-people, etc. Imagine the race and express it.

It is mainly a system of stars like our own Milky way, but This is also like tattooine in star wars. This system has 2 suns, Which is also unallowing the closest planet to be uninhabitable due to the futuristic cooling structure built into the plant being completely destroyed due to the war. Though there are many moons and large asteroids. But as the title says. "Untold"

Alright guys. I stopped getting the notifs for this. I'll be making this rp soon. Let me answer some questions.

Pre War, the entire System was inhabited by Humans. The "Natives of planets" Are current planets that accommodate the mutant/robot/human races post-war. "Mutated-Races" Allow for the fantasy-esc of this rp. Elf's, Rock-people, etc. Imagine the race and express it.

It is mainly a system of stars like our own Milky way, but This is also like tattooine in star wars. This system has 2 suns, Which is also unallowing the closest planet to be uninhabitable due to the futuristic cooling structure built into the plant being completely destroyed due to the war. Though there are many moons and large asteroids. But as the title says. "Untold"
So is it a star system or a galaxy? Because they are quite different. Star system is a bunch of celestial bodies floating around a star. Or multiple stars, in case of binary and trinary star systems. Either way, ten planets are far too small number for a galaxy, and far too large for a star system, even trinary one. Our home system Sol has less planets, with number varying depending on Pluto's status. And some of the worlds will just be balls of molten lava, others will be gas giants, still others will have too small gravity to facilitate terraforming. I will gloss over planets that are toxic, barren or just uninhabitable because of lack of life building material etc, assuming that advanced terraforming exists, but even with that, your setting still comes out very, very poorly. Either change the number of planets or say this is happening neither in a galaxy, nor in a star system only, but in a star cluster. Or leave it as it is, I am just advising how to make a believable setting.

So is it a star system or a galaxy? Because they are quite different. Star system is a bunch of celestial bodies floating around a star. Or multiple stars, in case of binary and trinary star systems. Either way, ten planets are far too small number for a galaxy, and far too large for a star system, even trinary one. Our home system Sol has less planets, with number varying depending on Pluto's status. And some of the worlds will just be balls of molten lava, others will be gas giants, still others will have too small gravity to facilitate terraforming. I will gloss over planets that are toxic, barren or just uninhabitable because of lack of life building material etc, assuming that advanced terraforming exists, but even with that, your setting still comes out very, very poorly. Either change the number of planets or say this is happening neither in a galaxy, nor in a star system only, but in a star cluster. Or leave it as it is, I am just advising how to make a believable setting.

Scientifically, you are correct. I wouldn't be quite so harsh about it, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back