• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom a funky little mha/bnha search thread (canon x oc + doubling)

kindly

hello once again homies! so like, i’ve recently been craving some my hero academia (preferably canon x oc) roleplays.. so yeah, here’s a search thread for it haha!
if it matters to you, i believe i’m up to date w the anime, but i’m quite a few chapters behind in the manga; however, i’ve been keeping up w spoilers n stuff, so i’m aware of most significant events that have happened after the spot i left off at! so uh, yeh - spoilers don’t bother me at all!
but yeah! please message me if you’re interested, or comment here if you’re unable to pm me. thank you!! :]
(my original/fandom search thread is here btw!)

looking for: aizawa (CRAVING), kaminari (CRAVING), dabi, or kirishima!
could attempt: midoriya, kirishima, amajiki, probably any of the 1-A girls.. please ask about others!​

IMPORTANT
  • i’m 21 currently and would greatly prefer it if my rp partner were to be at least 18 or above.
  • i write in third person pov and my reply length depends on my energy/excitement levels, but i always write at least a paragraph. i’d prefer if you could write in third person pov and at least be a little descriptive in your writing - it doesn’t have to be super long, but absolutely no one-liners.
  • i usually prefer to play females, but can attempt others if we double up.
  • romance is a must! for my side i’d prefer MxF, but i can attempt any other pairing for your side; however, please know that i tend to need a good plot for FxF, and some convincing for MxM and other unlisted pairings. my apologies.
  • i’m a slow responder and may even disappear for a few days or longer without much warning because of my health and forgetfulness - nonetheless, i always try to message once i return. you’re allowed (and even encouraged) to bump me if i disappear, but please don’t continuously spam me. if you can’t handle me disappearing sometimes and slow replies, i am not the partner for you.
  • ghost friendly, i think? like, i always appreciate a goodbye, but i totally understand if you are unable to give one!
  • i tend to view the rp as dead if you don’t reply for over a week or so. if i ever assume incorrectly, please do feel free to message me again once you’re back if you’d still like to rp with me.
  • i usually prefer discord, but can try to do things here (preferably in PMs) if you’d like to. i just can’t promise how often i’d be able to get on and reply if it’s here.
  • i don’t really have any limits, i don’t think.. but absolutely no smut, please. if anything related to that happens to come up naturally in the rp, fading in/out is needed.
  • please be communicative about the rp and yours wants, and at least a little talkative about other things. i tend to ramble a lot, so i’d really appreciate it if my rambling was able to have some of your input!
  • doubling up is welcome ofc!

BASIC PROMPTS
  • aizawa
    • i have this small-ish idea where my oc used to be good friends with midnight and met aizawa through her, though the few interactions they actually had were very brief. one day she goes missing and everyone except midnight believes her to have moved away; however, in reality she was actually kidnapped by a group of underground villains because of her quirk. midnight tries to get people to investigate my oc’s disappearance but to no avail, and she’s eventually forced to give up. a couple of years later my oc happens to show up at the police station, having somehow escaped her imprisonment, and happens to cross paths with aizawa (though he doesn’t recognize her at first). the police officers encourage aizawa to let her stay at his place (since the villains could come back for her at any moment and she needs somewhere safe to stay for the meantime.. and plus at the time, he’s the only one available), and after a lot of insisting, aizawa reluctantly agrees. thus begins their time living together.
    • i’m totally down to do a cute n fluffy high school/college au with him too, or any au really! c:
  • kaminari
    • i’d really like to do a cute n shoujo-esque slice of life-y rp w him! it can take place at UA still, or a different high school, or even at a college.. or heck, after they’ve all graduated already n are now pro heroes!
    • maybe he meets her through mina? she could invite the bakusquad out to a cafe or something no they meet there! or she could set him up w her!
    • or or, maybe if they’re pro heroes already, he ends up saving her from a villain attack/the aftermath of an attack? bonus points if my character is quirkless!
    • i’d totally be down to add some angst where like my character is a bit jealous of how close he and jirou are because she believes they like each other romantically, but they’re just very close homies (and maybe he even goes to her for girl-related advice).. or something like that haha!
  • dabi
    • something where my oc is a prisoner of the LOV, or dabi’s closest (and probably only) childhood friend who is devastated by his disappearance and tries to find him again. heck, we could even combine the two!
  • kirishima
    • same deal as with kaminari - i’d like to do a really cute n shoujo-esque slice of life-y rp with him, even if it’s an au!
    • maybe he meets her through one of the bakusquad members? or is related to one of them, like maybe bakugo? that could be really interesting imo!

ALTERNATE UNIVERSES
  • au where quirks have never existed and everyone is just an ordinary human
  • zombie apocalypse au
  • supernatural au (like monsters n whatnot.. or even like the show, in the sense that there’s people who hunt monsters n stuff lol)
  • au in which all the students have graduated and are adults/pro heroes now
  • college au
  • fantasy au
  • soulmate au

Users who are viewing this thread

Back