• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A fun New crossover rp needs a group before it starts

Maria30

Well, I got an idea for a crossover rp but need people interested before that. At least 4 interested would be great. The more the merrier.

I was thinking something where Characters from different stories stuck on an earth like Sunnydale or like in once upon a Time or such. Or perhaps on a different planet or earth all together, like Sliders when they travel between worlds. Where Characters meet each other when in their earths they never met before and new couples are created or old couples stay together. Where dead Characters are alive because they brought over before death, and those that thought they died are shocked to see them again. Where character can't live but are stuck in a town, either infested with being. Like yeerks in animorphs or zombies or such and have to find ways to survive using their knowledge from their worlds. Where two of the same Characters buy different versions meet.

While at the same time have a certain virus or whatever mutates some people or without it.

It's still a draft but once more people get interested we could flash the plot more. Anyone interested?

this sounds interesting - can the characters be from any franchise/series or is it limited to specific sources?

Also, I think a good question I should ask is if there's going to be a character limit. Also, if there will be events we can control. Wonder if that will be a thing too.

Oh my God, that's amazing. More interest then I thought, nice.

Ok first things first, yes any character is more than welcome here. No limitations at all, any book, anime, action show and movie, etc. No Character limits as long as you can keep them all active that's all that matters. Events in RP and such will be decided between all of us.

Now do you guys have any ideas for a plot, would love something super unique. We can even go with an idea I suggested in my first post but add to it, up to you guys.

Maybe since all our characters will have been taken from different worlds, the new world their in will also have all the major villains from their old worlds?

Just an idea, we could always go with the original plan

That does sound like a good idea, I agree. But would they be working together or against eachother? And would these be the actual villains or counterparts in the new universe?

That does sound like a good idea, I agree. But would they be working together or against eachother? And would these be the actual villains or counterparts in the new universe?
Probably all working together, they'd probably realise that working together they'd be stronger, 'Sinister Six' style

Also they'd probably be pulled from the same universe as our characters, that or just pulled from different versions of the same universe

I like it, sounds briliant. That gives suspense and brings action and adventure. So it's a very good idea. We could even have two versions of the same Character or so pulled there. Good and evil if you guys want.

Would we be the ones playing the respective villains of our characters, like if I was Mario id also play Bowser? ( just an example I probably won't be Mario lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back