• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A fun little craving of mine

Truff

One Thousand Club
Hey all! Haven’t posted here in a bit. I’m itching for a good villain rp. Our characters aren’t nice. Maybe there are very little redeemable things about them. I dunno. But I’m itching to play a rough around the edges kind of character! Preferably with super powers involved, but I might be able to be convinced otherwise. But first, a little about me and what I’m looking for.

From You
  • Please be above 18. I am in my early 20s
  • Please be able to develop characters well
  • Write at least 4 chunky paragraphs of quality writing - more is always welcome. I often give about the same as my partner with 4 being the minimum.
  • Be understanding of life happening. I’m an incredibly patient partner and ask that you do the same for me
  • Fan girl with me over our characters! (Ok this isn’t a requirement, but I do love it)
  • Plot and brainstorm with me!
  • Stay away from things like excessively detailed gore, sex (fade to black), mentions of r*pe, etc.
  • Please read, understand, and be aware of these things. I will know if you didn’t. Really. You aren’t sneaky.

From Me
I can give you a passionate writing partner that who is a genuine fan of our characters, their backgrounds, and what we have planned for them. I try my best to stray away from Mary Sue characters. I love me some good angst and will likely send you both Pinterest boards and Spotify playlists relating to our RP. I usually write between 4-6 paragraphs. I can go shorter and I can go much much longer (up to 1500 words). I can also provide writing samples. At this point, because life is stressful, I do prefer to play female characters. I know. I’m sorry. It’s just the way it is. I love romance in my rps, though I don’t want romance to be even close to the main plot of the story. I mainly do MxF, but I’m open to FxF as well. I can usually respond a couple times in a day, though sometimes I can’t. I’ll let you know if I’m going to be gone for more than a couple days. I’m bump friendly, but obviously to a point. I’m an adult with a full time job and hobbies other than this. I love sloths. Send me sloth photos. For gods sake I need as many as I can get in my life.

I’m also open to other ideas! I may not be the person for you, but if you’ve got something you think I might like, shoot me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back