• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A FUCKERY LIKE NO OTHER ╚ INTEREST CHECK ╝

Mister Glass

css is horrible and i hate it
Roleplay Type(s)
THE SCOURGE OF THE SEAS
Welcome aboard La Venganza, a pirate ship sailing across the Indian Ocean during the early 18th century. With Blackbeard having faded into obscurity, pirates with sharp teeth and something to prove started roaming increasingly dangerous seas. British, Spanish, and French officials are walking up and down their respective streets, claiming the golden age of piracy is drawing to a close. Your mission? Prove them wrong.

Captain Fernandez has scoured the seas searching for the best of the best, looking to write his name across history in bold letters. He needs a capable crew, masters of their respective trade, with nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Held in one of the most well guarded prisons in the world, William Kidd, Anne Bonny, Israel Hands, and Charles Vane are awaiting their execution. What better way to spit in the face of European law than to free four of the most dangerous pirates that ever roamed the seas?

If you would like to join, please hop over to the character sheets page, and fill one out!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION (THAT YOU SHOULD TOTALLY READ)
This rp will be stat based; please pick carefully at the beginning, as your character's stats cannot be changed once combat starts. more info can be found here [x]
Replies must be a minimum of 200 words, and utilize correct grammar and punctuation. godmodding of other players' characters is not allowed.
Racism, homophobia, sexual assault, and suicidal ideation do not belong in this thread. any character with those topics in their sheet will not be accepted.
CAPTAIN RIO FERNANDEZ
With an easy smile and an eye for good crewmates, Captain Fernandez sprung up seemingly out of nowhere and started wreaking as much havoc as he could.
FUTURE CREW MEMBER PICTURE HERE
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam sit amet pulvinar lectus. Quisque egestas dui eu ipsum pretium, ac convallis eros semper.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam sit amet pulvinar lectus. Quisque egestas dui eu ipsum pretium, ac convallis eros semper.
PORTKEY LINKS
♦♢♦♢♦
♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢
♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢

Last edited:
Hi!!

K so I can kinda sorta see that this is about pirates so yeah that souuunnnds interesting.

But my phone hates your coding lol. So like I can't read the rest of it. Do you have a mobile friendly version?

-edith This is what I see:
Screenshot.jpg

Hi!!

K so I can kinda sorta see that this is about pirates so yeah that souuunnnds interesting.

But my phone hates your coding lol. So like I can't read the rest of it. Do you have a mobile friendly version?
Here is the text only version:

THE SCOURGE OF THE SEAS

Welcome aboard La Venganza, a pirate ship sailing across the Indian Ocean during the early 18th century. With Blackbeard having faded into obscurity, pirates with sharp teeth and something to prove started roaming increasingly dangerous seas. British, Spanish, and French officials are walking up and down their respective streets, claiming the golden age of piracy is drawing to a close. Your mission? Prove them wrong.

Captain Fernandez has scoured the seas searching for the best of the best, looking to write his name across history in bold letters. He needs a capable crew, masters of their respective trade, with nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Held in one of the most well guarded prisons in the world, William Kidd, Anne Bonny, Israel Hands, and Charles Vane are awaiting their execution. What better way to spit in the face of European law than to free four of the most dangerous pirates that ever roamed the seas?

If you would like to join, please hop over to the character sheets page, and fill one out!

RULES

1. This rp will be stat based; please pick carefully at the beginning, as your character's stats cannot be changed once combat starts.

2. Replies must be a minimum of 200 words, and utilize correct grammar and punctuation. godmodding of other players' characters is not allowed.

3. Racism, homophobia, sexual assault, and suicidal ideation do not belong in this thread. any character with those topics in their sheet will not be accepted.

IMPORTANT LINKS

1. character sheets - Quest - A FUCKERY LIKE NO OTHER ╚ CHARACTER SHEETS ╝

2. ooc chat - Quest - A FUCKERY LIKE NO OTHER ╚ OOC CHAT ╝

3. rp thread (not yet up)

EDIT: OH GOD IM SO SORRY (i never use mobile so i didnt know ;-; )

Pffft... Guess what? My phone hates your charrie sheet too! Lol.

Do you have a mobile friendly for that one too?

Yup. It's me. I'm that guy lol

Pffft... Guess what? My phone hates your charrie sheet too! Lol.

Do you have a mobile friendly for that one too?

Yup. It's me. I'm that guy lol

Here is the mobile friendly character sheet - it's not as pretty as the pc one I'm sorry :(
Code:
https://pastebin.com/zB4uiqqh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back