• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Introduce Yourself!

Hey there! My name is Violet!
I have been roleplaying on and off for about 10 years. I enjoy world building, so most of my characters have pretty in depth worlds and story lines. I really enjoy fantasy, post apocalyptic, and medieval. I don't really enjoy slice of life that much because I have so many great ideas for fantasy worlds and people. I have created around 45 different characters for my worlds but I have only roleplayed with 7 or 8 of them.
It has been a while since I've roleplayed on a regular basis, so I am a bit rusty and it'll take me a bit to get back into the swing of it.
Have a great day!
Violet

Ayo there, i am Tais (Chase). And i really enjoy roleplaying! Escpesially survival scenarios!

Hello uh hhh,
The most roleplay experience I’ve had is from gacha life chat when I was 11 and edgy so I’m really new to this kind of thing but I thought it would be interesting to finally do some real(??) role playing (I’m just now realizing how stupid I sound) I’m into anime and manga (my favorites are JoJos bizarre adventure, Demon slayer/ Kimetsu no yaiba, and full metal alchemist [still need to rewatch it lol]) anyways I was hoping for someone to kind of teach me how to rp like a proper human being.
And that’s it. Thanks! ^_^
(edit: it would be nice for a response from someone kind enough to sort of get me on my feet when it comes to this site ;-; it’s stupid I’m sorry)

Last edited:
Hello there.
I will first start off by saying that I do not know if I am sending this introduction in the correct place. I just clicked 'Reply'. Anywho, I am new and I have been role-playing for 5 years. I enjoy writing in multi-paragraphs, and all of my roleplays tend to include dark themes. I believe that creating stories by bouncing ideas off of another person is very interesting. That is how I came across roleplay.
I enjoy video games, as every gamer does, and I'm sure that you would find out that I am into comics and anime really soon. In all, I am a big nerd.
Hopefully I will be able to roleplay with some of you.

Hey I'm Hawke, I came here from Feralhell, I don't know what my rp skill level could be considered but I'm going to say "intermediate."
I can, at the very least, write something you can read.
I'm interested in a lot of different genres, from steampunk to high fantasy, my fandoms include; Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, ASOIaF, D&D, PJO/HOO, Guild Wars 2, We happy few, bioshock, and.. some other stuff.
DovahBeat DovahBeat brought me here

Hello all, name's Sul.
I began role playing a couple of years ago to help me with English and such, and since then I've been playing on and off. Ever since my last role play just kind of fizzled out last year, I've had an itch to start again. My level would probably be somewhere between beginner and intermediate.
I enjoy playing games (mostly Nintendo) such as Zelda, Pokemon and Splatoon. I watched some Anime, but nowhere near enough to call myself a weeb. My favorites are Made in Abyss, Jojo's and Dragon Maid.
Currently I'm still at high school, but I make sure to juggle studies and personal time. I prefer to role play fantasy and magic scenarios, but I also enjoy some sci-fi. If you got a vacant spot in a role play like these, hit me up!

Hello and welcome to RpNation!
Here is where you can make an introduction post and let us know a little about you, while reading the intros of other people like yourself, and maybe making a new friend!

Before you go any further, though, please take a moment to look over our site rules. They aren't very long, and it's best to know what's expected of you before you take the plunge into the depths of the site.

If you have any questions, check out our FAQ. If there's something you want to know that isn't answered there, ask in the Community Hub -- many of our members are very friendly and happy to help. Or, if you have something to ask that you want to keep just between you and the staff, make a post in Staff Contact instead.

Please remember this is to introduce yourself. If you want to just jump into looking for roleplay players or partners please create a thread in Recruitment.

If you need some ideas on what to include in your introduction to the community, you can mention:
  • Your experience with roleplay and how long you have been roleplaying.
  • What interests you have within roleplay, such as genre or settings.
  • What interests you have outside of roleplay; such as a hobby.
  • Why you decided to join RpNation.
  • Write about your pet (if you have one).
  • Or for something silly, two truths and a lie.

You can use those prompts or just introduce yourself as you wish to the community.

While we are happy to have this thread help you meet and make new friends, please remember this isn't the spot to converse about roleplays, in-depth conversations, or taking over the thread with ongoing chit-chat. ;3

I hope you enjoy your time here!
Here is where you can make an introduction post and let us know a little about you, while reading the intros of other people like yourself, and maybe making a new friend!

Before you go any further, though, please take a moment to look over our site rules. They aren't very long, and it's best to know what's expected of you before you take the plunge into the depths of the site.

If you have any questions, check out our FAQ. If there's something you want to know that isn't answered there, ask in the Community Hub -- many of our members are very friendly and happy to help. Or, if you have something to ask that you want to keep just between you and the staff, make a post in Staff Contact instead.

Please remember this is to introduce yourself. If you want to just jump into looking for roleplay players or partners please create a thread in Recruitment.

If you need some ideas on what to include in your introduction to the community, you can mention:

You can use those prompts or just introduce yourself as you wish to the community.

While we are happy to have this thread help you meet and make new friends, please remember this isn't the spot to converse about roleplays, in-depth conversations, or taking over the thread with ongoing chit-chat. ;3

I’m getting back into role playing after a v

Hi!! Y’all can call me me Panda :) im getting back into role playing after quite the hiatus (like five years) but I’m also an english major so my writing doesn’t absolutely suck. I’m all gushy and mostly do romance, but I can also do adventure and maybe thriller/horror ( I want to practice with that more so asa disclaimer, I’m not good hehe) I don’t really like doing anything too mature so I avoid that, but for the most part I’m down for anything. If you want to rp hmu, or if you just need a friend I’m a good conversationalist as well (most of the time) excited to be part of this community! :)

Hiya, I'm Gloom! <3

I would say I'm pretty experienced with detailed, play-by-post roleplays. I prefer to write multiple paragraphs and my favourite genres would be Sci-Fi and Fantasy.
Roleplaying has been one of the most enjoyable and long-time hobbies of mine. I've been roleplaying for around 9 years, took a break for a while but I'm back now and would love to start writing again.

I'm stoked to make new writing partners and friends! Let me know if you've got a roleplay/prompt that is still looking for people, I would be happy to check them out.

Hey I'm towerarcana, feel free to call me Daisy. I'm new here cause Im desperate for some rps and I'm not getting the ones I want on other sites!

Hi, I'm Kaede! I'm just your average roleplayer who loves to goof off and loves fantasy! <3 I'm a semi lit roleplayer, so it'd be cool to meet like minded individuals!

Привет, and good morning! I am Givi (Гиви). I am interested in this site to help build one of my friend's idea up.

It, relying heavily on military knowledge, tactics, and uniforms of the early 1900s, I figured I could lend a hand.

Reenactor for the last 6 years.
Reenact history from 1860-1990.
Want to get more people interested in the subject.

Hello everyone! I'm John, 20 and I'm a university student. I'm really new to role playing so if anyone would like to give me some advice or maybe start a role play with me, feel free to message me. Glad to meet you all!

Hi! I've been RPing for a few years, but mostly on the tabletop (D&D and such). Joined because I wanted to see what forum RP is like. Eager to stick around and learn the ropes!

Hey, just wanted to introduce myself.
I‘m Haunted_Paradise, but you can me Alyssa.
I’m 14 years old, I have a girlfriend, were both pansexual.
I’m training myself to do digital art, and I’m skilled at traditional art
to a certain extent.
I love Helluva Boss, Hazbin Hotel, Bnha, One Punch Man, Attack On Titan (Just started watching),
Bleach (somewhat), Yuri on Ice and many other shows.
I make OC’s and I have an account on an art site called Sketchers United,
my name is also haunted_paradise on there too. I post my art there.
Please don’t feel afraid to ask me to role play, I’ll roleplay with anyone whenever I have the time.
Thank you for your time.

Hello everyone!

You can call me Jenix~ I'm a 21 year old from Sweden. I've been roleplaying for around 12 years, my top 2 favorite genres are romance and fantasy ^w^ My hobbies are watching anime, reading manga, finding new music to listen to, dancing and taking pictures of things that I think are beautiful. I had an other account on here but I forgot the password xD I used to have two cats but now I only have one cat and one puppy. I'm weird and I used to dislike that about myself, but now I love that about myself! <3 I hope to make wonderful friends on here x3

Hello everyone!

You can call me Jenix~ I'm a 21 year old from Sweden. I've been roleplaying for around 12 years, my top 2 favorite genres are romance and fantasy ^w^ My hobbies are watching anime, reading manga, finding new music to listen to, dancing and taking pictures of things that I think are beautiful. I had an other account on here but I forgot the password xD I used to have two cats but now I only have one cat and one puppy. I'm weird and I used to dislike that about myself, but now I love that about myself! <3 I hope to make wonderful friends on here x3
Can I see the pets? I am the pet inspector.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back