• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

oliiebee

nerd:tm:
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello friends!! my name is isa, I'm 18 years old, part of a DID system, and use he/they pronouns! i'm a long term user of the site, but it's been a looong time since i've been online, so i'm wanting to start fresh and get to know people again!

i don't have a lot of rules- i just ask that in terms of writing length, we give each other something to work with with each reply! i also ask that we make our boundaries clear with each other and make it known when we're uncomfortable with something. i'll let you know my triggers, and i'll likely ask yours! my partner's comfort is really important to me, and i try my best to respect anything put in place to keep you and myself safe. that said, my memory isn't always the best, or you may not be speaking to me in particular, so if we do overstep, please please let us know! i'll do the same for you :')

alright! some fandoms I like and ships below them! however, ships aren't required for me to enjoy an rp. I love platonic/found family stuff as well!

Marvel/MCU
- steve/bucky, sam/bucky, zemo/bucky. tbh just give me bucky and i'm a happy camper LMAOO. familial plots welcome here!

Legend of Zelda/LOZ/Linked Universe
- no ships in mind! I tend to prefer familial plots with these fandoms, especially for LU!

Dishonored/Thief crossover! (I will LITERALLY love you forever) (maybe not literally. that seems a little much. but seriously no one's done this one with me before)
- garrett/corvo <3

Good Omens
- aziraphale/crowley

MHA/BNHA
- erasermic (shouta aizawa and hizashi yamada) is my go to ship for this! however, as mentioned previous, I'm happy to do familial plots with other characters <3 I'd honestly really love to play/see Aizawa getting some much needed recovery after certain developments in season 6 >:D

tbh I'm in a lot of fandoms!! so just ask <3

PS: I kinda disappear from the site a lot 😭 so if we were plotting before, feel free to hit me up again!

Last edited:
hello friends!! my name is isa, I'm 18 years old, part of a DID system, and use he/they pronouns! i'm a long term user of the site, but it's been a looong time since i've been online, so i'm wanting to start fresh and get to know people again!

i don't have a lot of rules- i just ask that in terms of writing length, we give each other something to work with with each reply! i also ask that we make our boundaries clear with each other and make it known when we're uncomfortable with something. i'll let you know my triggers, and i'll likely ask yours! my partner's comfort is really important to me, and i try my best to respect anything put in place to keep you and myself safe. that said, my memory isn't always the best, or you may not be speaking to me in particular, so if we do overstep, please please let us know! i'll do the same for you :')

alright! some fandoms I like and ships below them! however, ships aren't required for me to enjoy an rp. I love platonic/found family stuff as well!

Marvel/MCU (BIG craving. like. <3)
- steve/bucky, sam/bucky, zemo/bucky. tbh just give me bucky and i'm a happy camper LMAOO. i also occasionally do steve/tony, and i'm willing to try other ships!

Legend of Zelda/LOZ
- link/sidon. I can't think of many others tbh JGBSJDBG. willing to try other things though!

Hannibal (NBC)
- only will/hannibal tbh. I prefer to play will, but can play hannibal

Supernatural (been a long time since I've done one of these- might not be the most interested, but we'll see!)
- sam/gabriel, sam/castiel, castiel/dean

Dishonored/Thief crossover! (I will LITERALLY love you forever) (maybe not literally. that seems a little much. but seriously no one's done this with me before)
- garrett/corvo <3

Good Omens
- aziraphale/crowley

ATLA
- no ships in mind for this one! I'd love to play Zuko or something though

Spy x Family
- no ships in mind! don't even have to use the setting or characters tbh, I just really enjoy the concept, so we can do something original with it!

tbh I'm in a lot of fandoms!! so just ask <3
ahh yes spy x family

Hey, if you are still looking for a partner I am interested. The only fandom I am in on your list though is Marvel. I can DM you more information about myself if you want

May I ask, did you have a preference for who you play as in a Sidon x Link pairing?

I can definitely make attempts at Sidon though, if that's what you prefer!

I'm not sure how well I would be able to play as Sidon, but we could do an OCxOC pairing set in the universe if you would like.
ooh maybe? I don't really have any OCs for the universe though, so if you're okay with plotting and stuff with me, I'm happy to!

hey!! i'm interested in steve x tony if ur down for that!!
hii omg!! i'm gonna be 100% honest i'm not usually very invested in stony ;u; so it'd depend on the plot!! i did see your search thread though for other marvel ships and i'd be happy to try some stucky with you! or steve/tony/bucky if we can find a third person for it? :>

hii omg!! i'm gonna be 100% honest i'm not usually very invested in stony ;u; so it'd depend on the plot!! i did see your search thread though for other marvel ships and i'd be happy to try some stucky with you! or steve/tony/bucky if we can find a third person for it? :>
yeah for sure !!! i actually just had someone message me abt my stucky plot and i don't want to try to start another and get them mixed up lol but i'd be more than happy to try and find a third for steve x bucky x tony !! <3

yeah for sure !!! i actually just had someone message me abt my stucky plot and i don't want to try to start another and get them mixed up lol but i'd be more than happy to try and find a third for steve x bucky x tony !! <3

thats so valid no worries!! i can ask around as well! do you want me to start a PM?

update/bump! sorry if I disappeared on anyone <3 hit a rough streak hah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back