• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [closed]

Lady Weebkage

ใชใœใ“ใ‚Œใ‚’็ฟป่จณใ™ใ‚‹ใฎใซๆ™‚้–“ใ‚’ใ‹ใ‘ใŸใฎใงใ™ใ‹
| ๐Œ๐ž |

While many call me Lady Weebkage, you can call me Ace! I am 18+ and have a job as Dog Trainer, and love the poochies I work with to bits [I'll show you a pic og my own dog if you ask^^] I love anime and creating OC's, fanfics, wattpad stories, and of course- Role plays! I am a lesbian, yet attracted to 2D men?? I don't know what to classify myself as of now, but all I know is that I'm part of the LGBTQ+ [if you're against it then- get the hell off of this thread]

| ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ |

Since I am 18+ I will only RP with people in my age group, I know for a fact that you younger writers have so much potential and can probably write an entire novel that sounds better than a paragraph of what I write, it's just that I feel uneasy doing romance role plays with minors..

| ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ |

I love to plot and look/make OC's whenever I enter a new fandom! But be warned, depending on the OC, I might change something during the RP, just because I don't like it when I feel lie my OC's bland. I'd love it if our OC's had a friendly relationship (or even a romantic relationship if some of yall want to do poly relationships!) I also love coming up and introducing some headcanons I have, so if you have some- I'd like to hear them!

| ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  |

I can play most characters from fandoms, but I'll tell you if I lack experience with a character you'd want me to play as! I prefer doubling if we both wanted to do a canon x oc, and as I said in the Plots and Character Section, I'll even do a triangle or anything else really!

| ๐’๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ |

Depending about what you give me will determine my reply length, I try my best to keep both sides even! I don't have a very big vocabulary, but it'd be nice if you could have decent grammar so I can actually read what you're saying. No one's perfect of course, like me, I mess up quite a bit!

| ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  |

If I'm being honest, I do tend to procrastinate. It's not that I'm not into our role play, it's that I'm having a hard time finding motivation! But being a dog trainer, I do tend to get a bit busy from time to time. I reply at least once a week, and I'll notify you if I might not be able to reply for any longer! You don't have to do the same, I am ghost-friendly!

| ๐Ž๐Ž๐‚ |

I love OOC chatter, I love discussing stuff about OCs, memes, and stupid shit. If I'm having those nights where I stay up until 3 AM, I'll pretty much laugh and ugly wheeze at anything..

~| ๐…๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ |~

Avatar: The Last Airbender - [Zuko, Sokka, Toph]

HunterXHunter - [Kite/Kaito, Killua, Hisoka, Kurapika]

Naruto - [Gaara, Neji, Naruto, Sasuke, Kiba, Shikamaru]

Naruto Shippuden - [Gaara, Naruto, Kiba, Neji]

My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia - [Bakugou, Tamaki, Kirishima, Shinsou, Sero]

Kengan Ashura - [Ohma, Cosmo, Rihito, Raian, Karla]

Demon Slayer - [Zenitsu, Tanjiro, Giyuu, Nezuko]

Adventure Time - [Finn/Fiona, Marshall Lee, Prince Bubblegum]

Fairy Tail - [Gray, Natsu]

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - [Prince Sidon, Link, Urbosa, Revali, Mipha] (is there anyone else who's fallen for these characters?? no- just me?- okay.. i also can't wait for Hyrule Warriors and the sequel to botw)

| ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ |

A canon or OC can be the beast or beauty, I just really want to do with even if I'm playing a canon for you.
This-- I'll play almost anyone for you (if you pick this) as long as I can also play the people that pose as Yao, Ling, or Chien-Po.
Canon or OC can be the one trapped in the tower, and no they don't have to have really long hair that heals--just make sure to add something that "Mother Gothel" would want.
If you want the canon's to be "Elsa and Anna" they don't have to be related, maybe just kids that live together and was adopted by the other's family? But it's your choice if you want your OC to have a sibling if they already don't.
I'll be fine playing as "the mermaid" or " the prince" I also really want to do this AU!

(if there is any other's you can think of I'd love to hear them)
Mermaid โœ• Siren - For millions of years, Mermaids and Sirens have been enemies. The oceans and seas are divided and Sirens are not allowed in Mermaid territory--nor are Mermaids allowed in Siren territory. But there is an undivided body of water where the young mermaids and siren gather. As a mermaid and a siren meet for the first time, they end up falling head-over-heels (head-over-tails?) Since a romance between a Siren and Mermaid are strictly forbidden, they must find a way to hide their romance, until certain swimmers find out--and tell.
Modern Day - This'll be almost any fandom--but as if they were in modern day. It doesn't have to be with COVID or anything that is happening right now. (UH- idk how to explain..) I guess one way to put it is-- just as if the canons were living in our world? Minus the year of 2020 if you want.
School - Depending on the fandom, we can have our characters in school. (i.e. Hunter School for HXH, a normal high school for Naruto, a bending school for Avatar--the school can just be a normal school and nothing related to the powers/abilities/etc. they have)
Werewolf โœ• Vampire - Almost exactly like the Mermaid โœ• Siren but with Werewolves and Vampires!

Gimme some more if ya got any ^w^

Last edited:
Jared, can you read number 23 for the class?
No, I cannot.... What up? I'm Jared, I'm 19 and I never fuckin learned how to read

Go ahead and introduce yourselves.
My name is Michael with a B and I've been afraid of insects my entire-
Stop, stop, stop. Where?
Hmm?
Where's the B?
tHerE's A bEe?

Oh hi, thanks for checking in I'm still a piece of garbage

Wait oh yes, wait a minute Mr. Postman.
HaaaAHH~

Two brooss chillin in a hot tub, 5 feet apart cuz they're not gay
{also I'm looking for a HxH or Naruto RP}

Yo, how much money do you have?
69 cents
OH, you know what that means?
..i DoNt HaVe EnOuGh MoNeY fOr ChIcKeN nUgGeTts..

Road work ahead? Uh yeah! I sure hope it does

Ms. Keisha? Ms. Keisha? Oh my fuckin god, she fuckin dead
(1. I'm sorry to those who are waiting on my reply or starter, I'll try and get them done today! 2. I'm still looking for a Naruto RP!)

How much did you pay for that taco?
Ay yo, you know this boy got his free taco--

(I put some AU's in~)

Bump! (Took a long hiatus that I didn't know was going to happen)
(craving some naruto/naruto shippuden or hxh)

Hello! I'm very interested in doing an HxH RP with you if this is still open! I can play mostly any character you'd like and meet all the requirements you've listed for an RP partner. If you've lost interest in doing an HxH RP I'm also interested in some of the others you've listed, HxH is just my most current fandom. Let me know if I can PM, or you can just PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back