• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A few slice of life ideas!

rpyeahyeah

Here’s a few slice of life rolesplays I’d like to try, if any of them seem interesting or you’d like to do any sort of slice of life roleplay do not be afraid to message me! I roleplay on discord, and mostly like romance. I mostly use anime references for my characters, however I’m not opposed to other ones, and roleplay using short replies. That’s just what I prefer. I and I feel I get bored with longer ones. I also am willing to play either gender. Here’s the ideas:

- So my first idea would be like some sort of sport one. With a team or character like constantly progressing and stuff. Maybe with chess?

- My next idea would sort of be the same, with like a band of sorts. I think there definitely could be some romance or drama in it!

- My finale idea is a little more detailed, it would be abit like the film a silent voice but with a few changes? There’d be more characters in it, and the plot would go in a more romantic way then the other. I’d prefer to explain it in our pms!

So those are my ideas. If you’ve got any sort of ideas that are romance slice of life I’d be interested to hear! So hmu if you are interested, if not I hope you have a good day regardless. This is my first post so it may not be perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back