• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Few Simple Ideas

ShadowWildpelt

Always Open To Rps, Friends and Chats
Hello everyone, my name is Wildpelt. I am new to the site (and a little annoyed at the fact I can't send a pm, lol) and I have a few pairings that I'd enjoy!

1) Angel and Master

I am an angel. An angel with beautiful, flowing wings and abilities no human has. One night, you are sitting outside, watching the stars. But one stars seems to be going straight towards the ground. It collides, sending tremors throughout the land. When you come to, there is me, the angel, unconcious. When I awaken, I bond myself to you and call you master.

2) The Princess' Requited Romance (Taken)

I am an assassin sent in to kill the princess of the warring nation. However, I am taken by your beauty and captured. As you take over the torture of information out of me, the two of us begin to fall in love. To the point where we wonder if escaping this place would be better than staying behind.

3) Am I so Different? (Taken)

I can move things. I can move things with my mind. I meet a girl. A girl I cannot fathom. One that takes my breath away. But soon we realize we both have this power. What does this mean?

I will match you in length of post and quality!

Hope you all enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I'm mostly interested in #3 but if you are already doing a roleplay with someone about that then #2 would be the second one ^_^ Also I love playing strong female characters if that's okay.

[QUOTE="Endless Love]Not to big on the first one.

[/QUOTE]
I already have two people on that one, my apologies.

I would TOTALLY do 1 I have like the perfect character.

To tell you about myself, I am a pretty long RP'r I'm wordy. Super wordy. My postings go between about 800 words to maybe like 1,100. MAYBE like 600 or 500 depending one what is going on with me, not in the RP. Some people post less for dialogue, when I post less it's typically because I am tiered.

I post about once a day on weekdays with average to high homework load, 2+ times on weekends (including Fridays) or weekdays with no homework but keep in pretty constant OOC contact, if it be to squee about how hard I ship our characters, how pumped I am for the next plot point etc.

I'm totally willing...

Nerdygeekflower said:
I would TOTALLY do 1 I have like the perfect character.
To tell you about myself, I am a pretty long RP'r I'm wordy. Super wordy. My postings go between about 800 words to maybe like 1,100. MAYBE like 600 or 500 depending one what is going on with me, not in the RP. Some people post less for dialogue, when I post less it's typically because I am tiered.

I post about once a day on weekdays with average to high homework load, 2+ times on weekends (including Fridays) or weekdays with no homework but keep in pretty constant OOC contact, if it be to squee about how hard I ship our characters, how pumped I am for the next plot point etc.

...to rp with you!

Awww its all taken? That's really too bad because your plots were just awesome and I can just tell your really good at roleplaying and serious about it. Pretty much the type of person I would absolutely love to rp with... Next time I guess :)

[QUOTE="Blood dog]I well do #1

[/QUOTE]
I'm doing number one with someone, but I can do a variation of the plot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back