Idea A few RP ideas... (Fire Emblem, My Hero Academia, and Animaniacs)

Catro the Writer

Sorin High Baby!
Supporter
So am in the mode to do some larger scale RPs... And here's a few of the ones I have in mind right now:

MHA:
A updated version of a different RP request, but this small change will impact quite a lot.

After Bakugo shoves Izuku in the water, when their little kids and Izuku tried to help Bakugo up when he fell in the water, a young Izuku goes running into the woods crying where he's kidnapped by a villian. Years of torment and being told what he was 'meant to do' Izuku subcomes to the dark side and actually fights for them.

The change is that Izuku is not apart of the Leauge of Villians, but by Stain instead. Meaning Izuku doesn't have a quirk, as before he had Shadow Puppet, and is more like a mercenary. Having peaked physical strength and agility, as he was trained by Stain who is quite fit himself. Though I am thinking he helps the Leauge of Villians and as payment he gets a quirk.

But adding on to this RP, and this wasn't in the last request but something I always said. Bakugo and Shoto actually become friends! Bakugo loses all his friends after Izuku dissapears, and all the kids blaming him for it. And while he's at the park he runs into Shoto who's trying to run away from home. And from there they develope a friendship.

Endevor sees this as a chance to trick Shoto into doing his training. As Bakugo will train with him, and Endevors then sees Bakugos potential with his quirk and takes him under his wing as well.

If there's any questions don't hesitate to ask and let me know if you want to do this.

Fire Emblem:

So I posted this request before and no one answered so I thought I'd try again. But looking over the last post I figured I should go into a bit more detail about it. As this is probably the biggest RP I ever wanted to do and everyone should know what they're going to be getting into.

Usually I'm not picky on who I RP with. But for this RP we will be splitting multiple characters, as I prefer 1 on 1 RPs and not groups. So we will be typing literal paragraphs for our responses, exspecially in the later parts of the RP. I also ask that you do write literally paragraphs and are willing to put detail into you responses. The RP becomes a lot more interesting and real if you add details in the responses.

(Ex:
The man mixed the bottle
VS
The man thoroughly mixed the bottle filled with a orange bubbling liquid.)

And I know a RP like this isn't going to be fast. I'm not expecting to get through the first two arcs in a week, and I'm ok with that. I'm ok if it's literally one response a day or two days. This is suppose to be like we're making a actual story.

If you're ok with all the requirements then please continue reading

Plot:
Taking place in Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest. Takumi, being corrupted, finds his way into the dreeprealm where Corrin's army has taken refuge after their battles, and attacks the camp without any warning.

Though everyone tries to fight back the battle is quickly coming to an end, with Corrins army losing. Knowing of his past, Corrin instructs her husband Laslow to take their son to Ylisse to take refuge. As Laslow is a prince of the nation, ans through blood so is Kana.

But as Laslow and Odin are running Laslow gives Kana to Odin to take to Ylisse, while he goes back to help his wife.

____

This RP with involve both the adult children of Awakening and their children selves, who will be teenagers.

There's also a few arcs to this RP in this.

1st arc: Escape

This arc will mainly be about Odin and Kanas escape to Ylissel through the dragons gate and some flash backs of what happened to Corrin and her army.

Characters:
Kana
Morgan
Dwyer
Odin
Laslow
Hosido General
Chrom
Lissa
Laslow
Sophie

2nd arc: A New Life and the Shadows of the Past

This arc will be about Kana after a time skip of 3 years where can will be about 14 or 15 years old and has grown up quite a bit in the process. Hes become more mature, better at sword fighting, and his schooling had also excelled. Which makes sense since he's had the one on one training in those aspects.

After pointing this out to Inigo and practically begs to join him, Owain, and Lucina on their patrol; which the teens used as a camping trip excuse every month he joins them. And during the night they're attack by Hosido soilders, and a mysterious general with white helment. Who doesn't seem to have the respect of his soilders, but they all seem to fear him none the less. And after the general defeats and almost kills Inigo, Chrom talks about the possible of war.

In this arc we also see that some of Chroms allies have ties to Hosido and have risk if they fight for him

Characters:
Kana
Dwyer
Fredrick
Inigo
Owain
Lucina (Younger)
Mysterious Hoshido General
Chrom
Tharja
Cordelia
Gauis

Arc 3: The Stench of War

After meeting up with his advisors Chrom decides that War against Hosido I'd unavoidable and action must take place. So armies are made up so they can fight the opposing army. After making it through the Dragons Gate Kana and company make it to his home land where he sees how everything has taken a turn for the worst. Poverty and sickness everywhere and almost everyone with no hope. But rumors of a resistance circles in the air and after finding them Kana finds that his family hasn't all been killed.

Groups:

Group 1:
Leader: King Chrom

Members:
Olivia
Robin
General Lucina (Older Lucina)
Fredrick
Odin
Lissa
Donnel

Group 2:
Leader Inigo

Members:
Owain
Lucy (Young Lucina)
Kana
Morgan (Young)
Nah
Sophie

Characters (Who are not in the groups):
Tiki
Xander
Leo
Camilla
Silas
Siegbert
Percy
Nina
Soliel
-----------------

Arc 4: War

After meeting up with the resistance and learning more about their situation new groups are made and the attack on Hosido begins. In this Chrom must face friends who block his path. And in the castle Kana has to be strong as bad news after bad news falls on him.

Groups:
Group 1:
Leader: King Chrom

Members:
Olivia
Robin
General Lucina (Older Lucina)
Odin
Lissa
Donnel

Group 2:
Leader: Inigo

Members:
Owain
Lucy
Morgan
Fredrick

Group 3:
Leader: Kana

Members:
Sophie
Robin
Nah
Soliel

Group 4:
Leader: Seigbert
Percy
Nina

Group 5:
Leader
:X
ander

Members:
Leo
Camilla
Silas

Other characters:
Corrin
Takumi
Sakura
-------------
The Ending.

The war is over and peace has returned to Hosido, which is both Hosido and Nohr thanks to the Hosido conquest. We see the endings for all the characters and the results of their victory
-------------
Pairings:

As there are children units in the RP I have already made their pairings, which I would like to stick by. The fun thing with this is.

Kana: Father: Laslow Mother:Corrin
Drwyer:Father:Jaokob. Mother:Azura
Owain:Father: Donnel. Mother:Lissa
Sophie:Father: Silas. Mother: Camilla
Soliel:Father:Laslow. Mother:Corrin
Nah: Father: Not Decided. Mother:Nowi
Percy:Father: Arthur. Mother:Effie
Nina: Father: Niles. Mother
:B
erkut
Lucy: Father: Chrom. Mother
:O
livia
Owain:Father: Chrom. Mother: Olivia
Morgan: Father: Morgan. Father:Undecided
----------

As I said there is going to be A LOT going on in this RP but I think it will be fun. But other then the story there is something else I would like us to do. Something that's graced Fire Emblem since the GBA

Supports! I would like it if we could make our own supports between the characters! We could use this as a break in between Arcs to give us a breather. Or if there's a time we both will be really busy and can't focus on the story RP we can do these. We can also do S supports for the characters as well.

Animaniacs:
So I had this RP up about a year ago and the person that I ended up doing it with got really busy and had to quit. And I got busy so I couldn't look for more people to do it with. But I think I can handle trying it out once more.
______

The year 1999 was the Warnar boys, Yakko and Wakko, and their sister Dot, had their last performance in Animaniacs: Wakkos Wish. And since the movie the three siblings have had nothing to do, since their show was canceled and they did their movie, and were left to run around the Warner Movie lot and freely cause mayhem. Years later, in the year 2019, the Warner children are still up to their antics and everyone in the lot finally realizes why they can never keep up with the kids and make them listen. Because the kids themselves are cartoon characters while they're not. So they get the kid's original creator back and pay him to make the perfect care giver for the kids.
________

This is actually a RP idea that I've wanted to do for a while. Animaniacs my favorite cartoon of all time, it's funny, well written, and zany to the max. So this RP is about the Warner siblings actually getting a parent figure in their life. We can figure out who can play the caregiver later. I can play him, and I dont have a problem playing two characters. But I would like to play Wakko. Also I would like to maybe have two people for this RP. If you want to just do a one on one RP on this, I'm ok with that too.
____

Some stuff to add on since a year ago. Maybe some of them the Warnar brothers could be having trouble with and the caretaker has to help them with. Of course we don't have to do these just some ideas. These involve some of the other cast of the show.

1: Mr. Plotz and Dr. Scratchnsniff file for their retirement.

2: Slappy Squirl ends up passing

3:Mindy, who stayed with the company through her childhood and most of her teens, is offered a job at another company.

These are just a few ideas. We can come up with more of course.
_____

If you're interested in any of these just let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back