• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Raviael

Hey guys! I've had this account for a while, but irl has been absolutely chaotic. Finally, I'm ready to get back into the 1x1 rp scene, and I have a few (not very original) concepts that I'd love to explore! Bear in mind, every concept I mention I'm keeping vague and extremely open-ended, just so no two RPs are too identical. You feel me? ALRIGHT! First thing's first, a bit about myself as a roleplayer:
  1. I'm 23 years old and I'm only comfortable with writing with other adults.
  2. I want a roleplay partner who can write multiple characters and will have fun with it. For these particular prompts, writing multiple characters is an absolute must!
  3. Though it's not necessarily a requirement, I admit that I am a sucker for romance. That said, I'm perfectly okay with MxF, MxM or FxF interactions. Please bear in mind, however, that romance will not interfere with the plot to such an extent that the main plot becomes a secondary focus. As much as I love to ship, doing nothing but lovey-dovey interactions 24/7 will wear me out quick.
  4. I'm capable of typing multiple paragraphs, and 9 times out of 10 you'll get a multi-paragraph response from me. However, my length fluctuates spontaneously. In more quiet moment when characters are just sitting down and having a conversation, I may only be able to come up with a paragraph or two. If you are not a total stickler for length, then great! Me too!
  5. I get it. We're adults here. We're busy. It's fine. I'm perfectly patient, so don't ever be embarrassed about responding to me out of nowhere after disappearing for a bit. No hard feelings. I will attempt to check up on you if it's been a while, so please feel free to do the same with me!!

Okay now for the prompts I'm craving...

Killing Games:
Hahaha, you know what this is! Think DanganRonpa, Squid Game, Alice in Borderland, World's End Club, Battle Royale… any media of that nature. It's a guilt pleasure of mine and I've always wanted to roleplay something similar with someone. So, if you like putting yourself through one fictional heartbreak after another, then boy oh boy are we the roleplay partners for each other.

World Travel:
A ragtag group of characters traveling from world to world for some reason or another. I think this plot can be really, really fun because we can explore a plethora of genres and concepts over the course of our story without it ever becoming unnecessarily convoluted. And best of all, we can just have fun with it! Challenge our imaginations and all that.

Small Town Mystery:
Another guilty pleasure of mine. Basically a small countryside town located in the middle of nowhere. Everybody knows everybody and word gets around fast. But something is happening… whether it be a string of murders or something otherworldly, that’s up for us to decide.
Now I’ve done this a couple of ways in the past. Either one mun plays the guilty party and determines which characters die UNTIL the mystery is solved by characters controlled by the other mun, OR it can be a collaborative experience. That's all up for discussion.

Guild:
Exactly what it sounds like. A JRPG-inspired guild running around and taking on various quests for their own individual purposes. The guild can start out preestablished or it can be brand new, trying to work its way up into fame and fortune. Plot can evolve as we go along.

Partner system:
I want some kind of high-stakes plot where characters are forced to work in pairs to face off against other pairs to achieve some kind of goal. Teamwork is an absolute must. My obsession for Zatch-Bell (demons pair with human companions -the humans' faith in their demon the deciding factor for how strong said demon's magic gets to be - in a battle royale deciding the next demon king) has inspired this craving of mine, but we can make it into whatever sort of story we want! Let me know if you have any specific ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back