• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A few Plots Here and There

RedRoleplayer

Hello all!
I come to you with a few original plots that I would love to do! These plots are pretty open ended and can have multiple main characters!

A little about me:
~ I'm a 22 Female
~ Been writing for 10+ years
~ Am pretty Literate (I write like a Bufoon in ooc)
~ I love making friends in OOC
~ I can play M or F or NB
~ I prefer MxF or FxF (Persuade me to do MxM)

A little about you:
~ Can knock out a paragraph
~ 18 + I don't rp with minors, makes me feel icky
~ Are okay with mature themes
~ Can RP off site preferably but can also do PM's
~ Can Preferably, but not required, Play M or F

Plots:​
Gods x Humans: The gods come down to earth whether they're banished or just wanting to try something new and they spend time with human beings. Maybe they fall in love with the humans, maybe they end up hating the humans? Who knows? (I'd like to play a god/goddess)

Creature x Human: A creature is brought to a government facility where it is tested on and experimented on. One day it escapes the facility and finds shelter in an old cabin out in the woods. Little does the creature know that that cabin is home to X. X takes the creature in and tries to keep them away from the prying eyes of the government and eventually tries to take it back to it's natural habitat. (I can play either the creature or the human)

Cop x Civilian: X's best friend goes missing. They beg the Detective, Y, to let them follow the case with Y, hoping to find their friend. Begrudgingly Y says yes and they go try to find the missing friend. Only to eventually discover that the friend is dead. Who killed her? Why did she die? Is X next? (I can play either X or Y)

Little Red Riding Hood: A criminal known as The Wolf has escaped police custody and is wounded, running from the law. After going through the woods for days he eventually comes to a little cottage in the wood and hides out there. Only for Little Red to discover him. Not knowing who he is, she cares for him and they form a certain bond. They eventually fall for each other and chaos ensues when she finds out who he really is. Can they get over this hurdle or will their relationship be ruined forever? (I'd like to play Little Red)

You suggest a plot! I'd love to do one with you!

If any of these spark your interest, Comment or PM me! I don't bite!

Last edited:
Hi! I am interested in the Creature x Human one. I think it would be interesting. Are we talking humanoid or?

A little about me.
  • I am 22 female.​
  • I primarily play Male characters. (Prefer MxM or MxF)​
  • I prefer PM to other sites.​
  • I am good at semi-literate to literate. (I can do advanced if I have something worth adding in detail)​
  • I also love making friend and speak like a dummy once.​
  • I can do almost any mature setting.​

I would love to rp with you.

Im interested
That's great! Which one are you interested in?

Hi! I am interested in the Creature x Human one. I think it would be interesting. Are we talking humanoid or?

A little about me.
  • I am 22 female.​
  • I primarily play Male characters. (Prefer MxM or MxF)​
  • I prefer PM to other sites.​
  • I am good at semi-literate to literate. (I can do advanced if I have something worth adding in detail)​
  • I also love making friend and speak like a dummy once.​
  • I can do almost any mature setting.​

I would love to rp with you.
Yeah it would be a humanoid creature! I'm glad you're interested!

Let me hear it!
well one idea I had is that it's two people who have been best friends for years, however after high school they went their separate ways, one joining the military, the other went to college. They meet up again after many years but the one who was in the military is suffering from the traumas they experienced and the other is successful in whatever business world they reside in but are dead on the inside and alone, only time will tell if they can help heal each other

well one idea I had is that it's two people who have been best friends for years, however after high school they went their separate ways, one joining the military, the other went to college. They meet up again after many years but the one who was in the military is suffering from the traumas they experienced and the other is successful in whatever business world they reside in but are dead on the inside and alone, only time will tell if they can help heal each other
I'm definitely interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back