• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A few plot ideas and pairings, if anyone's interested

limetree

Wanna hang out?
I'm looking for some new RP partners. I'll try and keep this short.

About me
- I'm literate
- I reply quickly- at least once a day
- I prefer MxF, would be willing to try MxM if your plot interests me but not really interested in FxF
- I'm fine playing both M and F
- I'm fine going onto discord if you want

Rules
- You must be literate
- You must be fairly quick at replying (at least once every 2 days)
- Please tell me if you've lost interest and I'll try and do the same
- Our plot must include romance (because I'm a sucker for romance)

So now onto some ideas.

teacher x student
human x supernatural creature
childhood friend x childhood friend
best friend x best friend
noble x servant/peasant/soldier
demigod x demigod
There's probably more but I can't think of anything now

My Hero Academia
Erased (Satoru x Airi)
Dororo (Hyakimaru x Dororo)
Naruto I guess
March Comes In Like a Lion
If you want to role-play anything that isn't on this list, just ask

Teacher x Student AND human x supernatural creature
A has only just started teaching Subject X at Y High School. But teaching turns out to be a little more challenging than they anticipated. The biggest of their problems is B, one of her students, who found out that she is a *insert supernatural creature*. B does their best to help A keep their secret while also trying to make them realise their growing feelings for A.

Teacher x student
To A, the idea of ever interacting with B beyond asking what the homework is is a distant dream. B is A's *insert subject* teacher. However, one day their paths cross when B mistakenly thinks A is trying to commit suicide and they accidentally fall off a cliff into the sea together. (spoiler alert: they survive the fall. I know this plot sounds kind of far fetched but I can explain in more detail if this catches your interest).

Childhood friend x childhood friend
A and B were neighbours for four years while they were in primary school and became close friends. After A moves to Italy, they never saw each other again... that is until B loses all of his personal belongings on a holiday in Italy and coincidentally runs into A while begging for some money.

Noble x peasant
The peasants in Kingdom X are hungry and extremely angry at the nobles, who live their lives in luxury. A is a peasant who is joining the bloody revolution. B is a noble who is also supporting the revolution with his money. On top of the fact that B is a noble, he's also trying and succeeding in persuading the peasants to solve their strife with the nobles peacefully. There is no way A will ever like B.

If you're interested in any of that, PM me. If you have any plots, pairings or fandoms you want to suggest, PM me as well ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back