• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A few Lost Prompts

Clairikins

Lesbian Extraordinaire
Since I haven't gotten much out of posting these before, I'm gonna post them again now!

1) "So what? The ID is good enough, ya?" A blonde teenager wearing less fabric in her entire outfit than most people wear in a shirt, waves the plastic in front of the security guard. "I told you, I'm twenty-one. Call your boss for all I care- I'm going on stage."
The club is busy and loud and large, but that's the lifeforce Morgan thrives on! Loud music, free drinks, tips, and everyone cheering on her dance! Nothing matters anymore once she can finally relax and be herself!
...until her strict parents find out that their daughter has been dancing in a club and disown her! She throws herself into dancing evermore, getting so many free drinks she doesn't have to care about anything, eating the food the club doesn't sell, and sleeping in whatever closet comes her way. But when a customer comes to try to take her away, who knows what will happen to her?

2) It was a busy day like any other in the guild hall, with groups at tables left and right and quests here and there! Amongst the people is an elf swordarm with a broken sword arm. The story going around is that the elf lost against a den of rodents, so of course no one wants to hire 'em! "Ah come on! I still killed the dragon; I can face off against a couple demonic bears no sweat!" But the questgiver still refuses. Unless Lee can get someone else to sign her on, she's not going to /go/ on a quest, and no quests means no money to fix her arm. For the time being, Lee and Lilly have been working in the guild hall, but the call of adventure is hard to fight, and Lee still has at least one good arm- all she needs is a chance.

3) "Hey, did ya know, when you hit the glass /reeaaallllyyyy/ hard, the alarms go off! Bwah bwah! Ha! I woulda done this foreva ago!" Of course, alarms in a top secret research facility are not a sign of anything good happening, but for the young girl, finally free from experiments and tests, it's more freedom than she's ever had before!
"They wanded to know what I could do with a hammer, so I showed them! They were loud like the alarm for a while, but they're all quiet now! Hey! Give me this!" She still has the red-stained hammer in one hand, thrusting a food container out with the other. "Do it!" There are no less than a dozen similar containers around, all smashed beyond edibility. "Give!" As a test subject, she never had to /open/ the food herself- there was a lot she never learned how to do; she doesn't even know that there's an outside to go to! "I am hungry. Give or I will have to eat you!"
You weren't even a scientist yourself- just working here when the alarms started to go off and you hid in this room until Morrisa- The Dark One- broke in. Who knows what other monstrosities might be found in here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back