• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anne Boolean

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey, hi, hello. Welcome to my humble search thread. Will I keep it around and update it? Who knows? But for now, let's get right into it.

About Me:
- Anne
- She/her
- Mid-twenties
- EST
- Been RPing for over 15 years now
- Can usually respond multiple times weekly or once daily
- Also likes video games, anime/cartoons/TV shows, movies, and DnD

Expectations:
- Please be 18+
- Your characters can be assholes, but you shouldn't be. No forms of discrimination out of character
- Third person perspective, please
- Don't control my character without my permission. Please ask before making any major assumption about my characters and/or their relationships with yours
- I'm not interested in RPing against flawless characters
- I don't really have a set minimum for post length as long as the points made in my post are acknowledged and I get something to respond to. That being said, my average tends to be around 3 - 5 paragraphs per post.
- I'd like at least one response weekly, but I understand how life can be
- Mostly looking for mxm pairings. In the few where I'm looking to play mxf, my character will be a transwoman
- On the topic of pairings, I'm not looking to play against extremely meek or submissive characters
- Prefer to RP on Discord or PMs
- I don't really have any limits aside from RPN ToS

Current Interests:
*I have a plot for all of these. The role I'm looking to play is bold

- Famous musician x Hater (mxm)
- Pokemon Legends Arceus-inspired (mxf)
- Superhero x Any (mxm)
- Online Friends Meeting (mxm, mxf, mxnb)
- Up-and-coming Popstar x Washed up Popstar (mxm)
- High School (mxm) (less of a plot and more of a character I want to play)
- Persona-inspired (less of a solid plot and just general ideas to incorporate into a plot with my partner)

Feel free to suggest your own ideas. These were just the ones I have been craving lately. You can post here or PM me to get in contact. Thanks for reading, and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
hmm okey are you doing fandom role plays too? i remember meybe you posting some thrads in the 1x1 and meybe i even replayed to one of them but im not sure
I am looking for mainly pokemon rps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back