• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A few ideas

Zotohxan

1,2, Buckle my shoe. 3,4, Let's RP some more~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everybody! I've been a bit MIA lately, but I'm really looking to get into RPing again to help me deal mentally with all the craziness going on in the real world!

First, a little bit about me:
  • I'm a 21 year old AFAB(assigned female at birth), but I genuinely don't care what pronouns you use for me, or anything like that. I'm pretty loosey goosey when it comes to stuff like that.
  • I'm about as non-hip as you can get. (Perks of being homeschooled most of your life.) And this often reflects in my characters being somewhat socially illiterate.
  • I'm pansexual and in a committed relationship with an AMAZING guy.
  • I've been roleplaying for around 9-ish years now, and I'd consider myself to be somewhere between Moderate and Literate in terms of length. A lot of times I don't have the mental capacity to sit and write 1,000+ words, but I can usually get out at LEAST a paragraph, depending on what I get from my RP partner.
What I ask of you:
  • Please be 18+. Nothing against anyone under the age of 18, but as an adult, it feels somewhat inappropriate to be messaging consistently with someone underage when I don't personally know them or their family...
  • Please be at least somewhat literate. I don't mind the occasional typo, but please at least try to use proper grammar and punctuation.
  • I really don't mind how long your replies are, I just prefer not to write with one-liners. It always feels much harder to get a RP to progress when it's only one line going back and forth...
Okay! So, I'm also super open on what to do in terms of a plot. At the moment I'm kinda feeling playing a male character myself, but yours can be/identify however you'd like!

Plots/Pairings I'm especially interested in at the moment:
  1. !!!Crossdressing!!!(SUPER interested in doing this plot right now!!!): MC goes to an all-girls boarding school. She was held back a year in middle school so is currently an 18 year old senior. All four years of going to this school, she has never once had a roommate. Until now. YC is a transfer student who ends up filling the empty half of MC's dorm room, but they have a secret. YC is actually a male, having to hide his true identity in order to seek his education. (The reason they're crossdressing is completely up to you.) MC will wind up finding out soon enough, and my intention is for them to start a relationship! Also, I'm willing to switch the MC/YC role (meaning I'm willing to play either the male or the female in this plot).
  2. Kidnapper/Kidnapped: MC was kidnapped 10 years ago by YC, but doesn't remember a thing. MC is now 19 and believes that the life they're living now is the one they always have. YC is their only family, the only one who loves them. They are kept in the house and on the grounds for their own protection.
  3. Best friends: MC and YC have been best friends for as long as they can remember. But somewhere around the start of highschool something changed, and they started distancing from each other. 5 years have passed now and it's been nearly 3 since they last spoke. That is, until MC walks into a coffee shop looking for a job, and just so happens to run into YC. MC waits for YC to go on break and they catch up, rekindling that lost spark they once had together.
  4. Werewolf/Human Pairing.
Umm, that's about all I can think of off the top of my head right now... If you're interested in any of these plots/pairings, or if you have another you'd like to do and think you'd like to RP with me, please feel free to message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back