• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A few ideas thrown out for your consideration

Dawdle

Hello there! It's great to meet you thanks for taking the time to check this post!

Anyway first and foremost this is something I do for fun and I want you to have fun as well. I would also like to note that I'm 32 I have two jobs, family responsibilities, and you know a life outside of the internet so I can't post every day. At least one post every other day or so. I will let you know if I'll be unavailable for longer and would appreciate the same.

I typically post 3-5 paragraphs per post and you don't need to match that. I would appreciate at least one solid paragraph as I am not talented enough to reply to one liners. I can play male and female roles, my pairing preference is MxF nothing against the others it's just what I'm most comfortable with and could be persuaded to do MxM or FxF just know I don't have much experiencewith them. As long as we follow the sites rules my limits will be met. If you have any limits, topics, anything that makes you uncomfortable let me know and I shall avoid them. I want you to enjoy our partnership and to have fun!

Now that all that's out of the way thank you for getting this far. Here are some plots for your consideration!

One: We Used to be Good Together

Muse A and B met in college, they had a whirlwind romance. Passionate would be the world to describe the short lived relationship. Maybe three months of pure bliss, three months was enough time for Muse A to get pregnant and thus the two really began to see how very different they were from the other. Muse A was at her core very serious about life and no nonsense, whereas Muse B, he was rather a free spirit who is always looking for fun. Opposites may attract but, it seems in this case they aren't compatible long term. The only thing the two did agree on is that their child needs them both and should have them both in their life.

Now the two have a seven year old, Muse A works in as a ( what ever we decide) doing quite well for herself. Muse B is working as (whatever we decide) and struggling. Yet he still makes time to see his child and help out when he can. They live separately and try as they might they just can't quite seem to see eye to eye, however they do agree that having both parents around is good and they shall be civil around their child. At least until Muse B gets stuck at Muse A's home due to a blizzard (or some other reason beyond their control). Now the two are forced to deal with one another for an extended period of time. They used to be good together maybe they could be again?
(We can switch the personalities and make changes to the plot I want to hear your thoughts!)

Two: Bad luck, Liquor, Vegas!

Muse A and B have been friends since preschool. Muse B had developed a crush on Muse A. Unfortunately, they waited too long and Muse A was asked out by another person. Thus began the cycle of Muse B being the good friend, who was there for the break ups and offered support only to find that just as Muse A was ready to date again someone else had already swooped in. Muse B had resigned themself just the role of friend as that was better than nothing.

Now Muse A was engaged and Muse B was happy, kind of.... At least Muse A found someone who loves them and makes them happy. Or so they thought. Turns out Muse A's fiancé wasn't as faithful as they should have been. Distraught at this discovery Muse A goes to their dear friend who has always been there for them. Muse B is outraged and shocked at the news and suggests that they go away to Vegas for the weekend to blow off some steam and help Muse A forget about the cheating, having to call off the wedding and all the other things weighing on Muse A's heart.

The duo may have over done it... okay they really over did it and the combination of alcohol and emotions running high lead the two to get married. Though neither one remembers this when they both wake up hung over, with a marriage certificate resting on the nightstand beside the bed as further proof one shouldn't make big decisions if alcohol is involved. Now the question is will Muse B use this happy accident to show Muse A how they really feel or will they pair go back to the way things were with Muse A being oblivious while Muse B dies just a bit more as Muse A's attention never comes to them in the way they've been longing for.

(We can change this plot too! I guess I just like the idea of an accidental marriage and one person being like no we can't just get divorced we have to at least try and make it work.)

Three: Friendly Coworkers

Muse A and Muse B work together and get along well. They live in the same neighborhood and often ended up riding on the same bus together. They work in different departments but occasionally they do work on the same projects. Things go well and continue to do so as the pair find themselves working on the same project. At least until Muse B proposes something less than professional, they want Muse A to pretend that they are dating so Muse B can break up with their current significant other.

( This one isn't as fleshed out as the other ideas but we can change and tweak things as we'd like.)

That's all I have for now feel free to comment or pm me if you have any questions or interest in any of the plots.

Thank you again and hope that you have a wonderful day/afternoon/evening.

Hey there, your first set up: We Used to be Good Together... This reminds me a lot of a premise I can up with a while back, but never got round to writing. I'd be happy to work/ help expand the ideas on this with you. I'm also not able to post more than once or twice a day and I have a lot of experience writing for the slice-of-life genre. My average responses are between 2-6 paragraphs depending on the situation/content. Let me know if you are interested! :)

Hey there, your first set up: We Used to be Good Together... This reminds me a lot of a premise I can up with a while back, but never got round to writing. I'd be happy to work/ help expand the ideas on this with you. I'm also not able to post more than once or twice a day and I have a lot of experience writing for the slice-of-life genre. My average responses are between 2-6 paragraphs depending on the situation/content. Let me know if you are interested! :)
Hey there thank you so much for your interest! I would love to develop We Used to be Good Together. I'll send you a pm and we can discuss it more at your convenience :) Thanks again for your interest and I look forward to working with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back