• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A few Ideas, Sci-fi and fantasy. still looking

Ultor

First Contact. ( futuristic sci-fi) TAKEN

Earth, year 2420. Having progressed far in technology, mars and the moon is colonized. Both in the process of being Terraformed. The superpowers that were Russia and USA are now working together as one in the works of creating a Utopia for the human race. there are no more countries, just Earth. Space exploration is just getting underway as a functioning space ship capable of traversing the long distances to new galaxies. Humanity is about to find out if they are truly alone in the vast universe.

at this point the pairings can be made in to either two people on this new ship, or an alien and a human making contact. but that can be discussed.

The Moon Clan. (fantasy)

The Satyrs of the moon clan all undergo a rite of passage, when the children come of age they leave their clan to go on a journey to find enlightenment. The time for the journey to start have come and most of the younger satyrs are getting ready. Some satyrs travel their whole lives, others return with in the month after having seen some of the world. Some bring back life mates, satyrs or other races as well, others bring back new inventions that can help the clan. The Satyrs must travel alone from the clan however, as to not disturb the others Rite of passage.

the pairing here would be either two Satyrs from different clans, or a Satyr and any other humanoid that could travel together.

It's just a Phase. (modern sci-fi)

all over the world, a few people have weird dreams and wakes up with nosebleeds, some are trapped in coma and other suffer complete brain death. apart from the nosebleed nothing else seem to happen. but as time passes some start to notice a change. people are disappearing and others go mad. a month later, a video goes viral on the Internet of a kid hurling fire from his hands, the people with the head aches starts to notice that they have these outrageous super powers. The governments detain these people and most are locked up for being dangerous, a few hide their powers and try to suppress them.

the pairing here would be between two people with these powers or between one with out powers and one with powers.

these are my basic ideas so far, PM me if you're interested in fleshing them out with me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have enough posts to PM peeps yet, but I'm interested in the First Contact idea. If you start a thread and link it we can flesh out the idea.

I didn't realize that there were restrictions to how you could post and send messages! it's only my first day here so thanks for letting me know :)

CrimsonEclipse said:
Mm, It's just a Phase sounds really cool. Do you mind sending me a pm so we can talk about it?
I'm still new to this place and just as ambersand mentioned you have to fill some sort of post quota before you can send PM's so for now i could start a thread for us instead if that works for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back