• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Few Ideas [FxM] or [MxM] NEW PLOT IDEAS

Qwebs

Hello! I used to do a lot of 1x1s a few years back when I was an inexperienced (and cringy) roleplayer. However, I've matured and I think it'd be fun to take on one of more 1x1s again. I can RP on Discord but I'd prefer to do so on here so I remember this site exists (also I forget to check my Discord a lot. It's a problem) ^^'

Anyway! I have a few ideas I'd be interested in partaking in. You may have noticed the pairings in the title and I'd like to clarify a few things before I get on with listing my ideas. The first is that these pairings do not just have to be romantic pairings! That isn't what they're there for! The last, and probably most important since it might drive some people off, is that I only RP as male characters despite being a female in RL. Sorry anybody who clicks off because of that, it's just over the years I've leaned to making more male OCs than females and generally feel more comfortable playing male characters.

With that out of the way, here are some of my ideas (bold is what I'm more interested in playing as):

Villian x Hero
Doctor x Patient
Villian
x Apprentice
Therapist x Soldier
Gang Member
x Police Officer
Therapist x Gang Member

Lately I've been really interested in superhero/villian stuff, so hit me up if you see anything that catches your eye! : )

EDIT:

I found some interesting plots for the Villain x Hero idea.
77e640b9d693a9f2ba1b90cc93fa8177.jpg

images

Last edited:
Ooooo therapist x soldier is intriguing! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back