• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Few Ideas [Always Open]

King Ink

Hey, I'm Alexander!

I'm looking for some partners to do these ideas with. For the romance ones, you must be 18+ to roleplay them with me. I prefer shorter posts around two or three paragraphs. I prefer to roleplay male characters, either cis or trans. I do play female characters for certain plots. Regarding romance, I'm comfortable with any pairing type. I'm not currently interested in roleplaying anything other than what is listed here.

Originals:

1. Two high school boys slowly fall for each other on Tumblr. Little do they know, they actually go to the same high school. They both know what each other looks like, but it's a big school and neither of them are very observant. And because they're both closeted, they leave out certain details such as location.

2. Jake seems like an average 10 year old boy, but he's actually a foster kid. Also, he was born a girl. His social worker has much difficulty placing him because of this, but finally they find a gay couple who already has an adopted kid willing to foster Jake and maybe even become his forever family. I would play Jake and one of fhe parents. You would play the other parent and their kid they've already adopted.

Harry Potter:

1. We either play two best friends or if a couple people are interested in a small group roleplay, we can have three or four best friends. We'd start out with them starting their first year and meeting each other, and progress through all their years at Hogwarts. We'll have some sort of villain, and lots of adventures.

2. Two boys have had a crush on each other since third year, but neither of them knew how to express it until now. They've just started their sixth year, and the bolder of the two deicdes to make the first move. Little does he know, his crush's parents are setting their evil plans in motion that will change the wizarding world forever.

Doctor Who:

I would like to play my OC, Ocean Song-Smith. He is the son of The Doctor and River Song. He grew up on Darillium. He stole the TARDIS from his father, always planning to return it to the time he stole it from. I'm open to any plots that would give me a chance to play him. We could have your character be his companion, do a family type roleplay with you playing the Doctor or River or maybe the Ponds. I'm open to any other suggestions.

Sherlock:

I'd like to do a Johnlock family roleplay. You would play Rosie who would be 8 years old or older in this. I would play a 6 year old boy that Sherlock and John just adopted. We'd be doubling. One of us would play Sherlock, the other John.

Batwoman:

I'd like to play a female OC opposite Kate Kane. I will double as any DC showverse character you would like for your OC.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back