• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A few fantasy rp concepts

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hello! How are you all doing tonight? I'm doing alright though it is very late when I am making this so that's a thing I suppose, but meh it's oh well. I've been in the mood for a good fantasy rp so here we go! It'll be the same old same old rules, what you can expect from me/about me, and then the plots. I do ask one thing though before hand PLEASE read the rules I don't like it when people try to set things up in rps that are a no on my rules

Le rules~
~I will have plots available but please plot with me on stuff about it
~Be able to at least play one or two extra characters as they pop up so we can have an actual story
~Tell me what's your favorite chip, this is a check to make sure you're reading this
~Please be open to ooc, I'm shy but I'm forcing myself past it for the need for friends. I'm fairly chill give me a chance
~At bare MINIMUM give me one paragraph, more is preferred just don't send a novel pls

Le about me/what you can expect~
~I can reply at bare MINIMUM once per week, but more often then not I respond at least once per day sometimes more
~I work, don't bump me every hour please I say if I haven't responded in two days please bump me I'm forgetful
~I like sending memes and ideas at random times, if that bothers you please let me know
~I am a sucker for story
~I am open to life talk so you can rant to me
~I average writing at 4 paragraphs but do more or less as needed
~Im a sucker for romance as well....
~I prefer mxf, but can possibly be convince for other kinds

Le plots~

{Modern fantasy or just fantasy} The champion and goddess: Ever year the goddesses that formed the world together pick a champion to protect them from threats that may wish to harm them. That is that's how it used to be, it seems possible champion canidates pop up when a danger arises or is going to arise. It's been almost 200 hundred years and now champion candates begin to pop up

{Fantasy} The mercenary and the princess: A quest was it was meant to be an yet the two never expected to end up as friends or maybe more in this world of mythical creatures, magic, and danger. Especially considering a princess was part of the quest team

{Fantasy, Modern fantasy} Elements: Magic the driving force of the world can be split into categories people have decided to call elements even if they arent the normal elements that everyone is used for. It turns out powerful artifacts are what cause magic to even exist and with that knowledge in hand some want it for their own deeds

{Fantasy} Why do we have to be the good guys exactly?: The opportunity for evil is easier then most thing, now throw in two incredibly powerful individuals that the world has screwed over then the temptation of evil only grows more and more. What will it be the path of forgivness or the path of revenge?

That's all I got for now, but please feel free to share your own! Anyways have a good day~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back