• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SpockinMehSocks

BLACKJACK!
Hello there fellow roleplayers! Looking for a longterm roleplay and looking for friends to meet along the way!I have a few fandom ideas I'm looking to try out!

The Mummy:I've watched the first Mummy movie and loved it! Currently watching the others to catch up on these old favorites . I'm thinking of a story involving the two,maybe on their honeymoon or already married and they get sucked into another archeological adventure!

The Addams Family: I'm looking for a Gomez to my Morticia. I'm thinking an origin story would be perfect for this. How they both met and the romance that follows? Cara mia!

90s witch vibes-an original. : I'm totally digging a 90s style witchy rp romance story. Imagine Sabrina or the movie Practical Magic.Set in Salem or another place similar. A young witches family tries to get involved with her love life. Magic,love, and chaos ensue!

Mama Mia: I know this is an odd one but here me out! Imagine we create our own love story but we add songs throughout the story like it's a musical? I've done this one before, albeit rarely, and it was a ton of fun!

The type of rp I'm looking for is 18+, has drama, fluff , angst, romance, etc. Healthy mix. Romance is a huge part of my roleplays so just be aware of that before you message me.

MxF - I'm looking for a writer to write male.

Here's the rules!

I rp in 3rd person and prefer a common grasp on grammar/ punctuation. Typos and stuff are ok, but please know the basics at the very least.

I write about 400 words + per reply,but that's on the low end. I've written up to 2k words a post,let me know what your comfort level is.

I'm a full time healthcare worker,have pets and family. Do not badger me for replies. I take a day to sometimes a week to respond depending on length of responses. I promise I won't hound you either, writing is a hobby not a chore so let's keep it fun!

That said,PLEASE communicate! If you're going to be busy let me know. No longer interested? Let me know. Need or want something changed? Let me know! I'm tired of things lasting a week then getting ditched as the story gets good. This is longterm and that's what that means.

Speaking of fun,please OOC chat on occasion. Nothing kills motivation faster then a silent partner who only pops out a reply and nothing else. Feel free to share memes, talk to me about stupid life stuff,plot etc. I promise you it's more fun when we can both get super excited!! If I notice lack of chat within 2 weeks, with no communication as to why, I'll most likely terminate the rp unless we had something very very good going on. Especially if I poke my head in to check on things and get no response. I'll take that as you're no longer interested . Sorry but Im tired of waiting months for any sort of communication ,OOC chat or otherwise when writing with others. Decentcy and respect is all I ask.

That should be it,hope to hear from you all!

I like what I’m reading here, but I am slightly unfamiliar with the fandoms listed. Could I offer an interesting idea or two?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back