• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A few cravings..

MrPlasticKaiju

So I got a few cravings...

1: Something based off of the show "The Leftovers". Don't have a specific plot in mind yet but I got a few ideas floating around in my grape.

2: An original roleplay based in the "The Last of Us" universe or the Fallout universe.

3: A pirate roleplay. Nothing crazy just good ol' pirates.

4: Slice of life. Adult age pairings though. No high school. I have a few ideas as well.

A few rules...

-No one liners.

-Prefer PM's but if you don't we can talk about a compromise.

-Please post at least once a day if you can but I understand when stuff comes up.

That's about it for now. If you are interested just PM me. I'm open to your ideas and am able to help with plotting and what not. I'm pretty flexible and friendly so please don't be afraid to send me a PM! 
Bump!

Last edited by a moderator:
YoshiAnkoTay said:
I would be interested in doing a fallout themed roleplay. I really enjoyed the games even though I didn't finish it.
Ok cool thanks for the interest :3

I was wanting to do something from the universe but just our own story so finishing the game isn't all that important. Just as long as you have a good idea on how the world is set up.

Would you want to drop me a PM and we can discuss it some more? Or I can send you one. Either way I hope to hear from you!

I'd be up for a slice-of-life roleplay or a The Last of Us themed one.

I'm always up for slice of life. Do you have any ideas for something yet? If not, wet can come up with something together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back