• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π•’ 𝕗𝕖𝕦𝕕𝕒𝕝 π•—π•’π•šπ•£π•ͺ π•₯π•’π•šπ• [ 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖𝕕 ]

sxperhuman

pro-hero

among the streets of japan, in a not very large neighbor-hood, walked a young girl. She was average looking, not all that tall, nothing particularly noticeable about her bar for the bamboo sword strapped to her back. mayumi had just finished kendo practice, on a saturday morning, yes, and had decided to make her way to sora’s family shrine. spending time with her friend every weekend had become a habit, but she had an alternative motif for this particular visit.

the last view nights she had been plagued with nightmares. visions of what she could assume was the feudal era, but with demons running rampant and razing villages. she saw herself, only it wasn’t quite her, dressed in fancy garb and normally seen with some sort of guard. it would have been nice if the dream didn’t always end in the same way- with a silver haired demon approaching her, eyes red and filled with rage. she, dream her, would call his name- desperate- as he plunged his claws into her chest.

not the most pleasant thing to wake up to, especially when she had some exams coming up that she really needed to focus on. mayumi had hoped that maybe there was something at sky’s shrine that could fix it, get rid of the persistent dreams. so here she was, running up the stairs to the shrine, brown hair swaying behind her.

β€œsoraaaa” she called, a singsong tone as she reached the top of the stairs. β€œ hey sky !! where are you !! β€œ

Inside the shrine was the blonde female who was cleaning out the old shrine to make room for new things. She found this weird box that was sealed to her this was strange why was there was something like this inside this shrine? Upon unsealing it she can hear her friend's voice.

"I'm over here!" She shouted as she open the box inside was this red jewel that was glowing in color. What is this thing? It's was warm to the touch also upon picking it up the jewel glow bright wrapping both her and Mayumi into a red light. "What happening?!" She shouted as both girls vanished from the shrine.

Sora lay in the middle of the forest ground the sounds of birds waken the blonde female from her sleep. "That was some ---" She was paused as she notices she wasn't inside her shrine anymore. "Mayumi?" She called out for her friend she wasn't sure if she was around or nearby.

She still had the red jewel in her hands she stared down at the strange jewel. "What happened to me? Where am I?" She asked herself. "Where's my shrine?!" Now panicking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back