• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

skissue

very sporadic activity
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
  • hello! i’m not entirely sure how to do a proper introduction.. but um, this is a thread for my current fandom interests (which are mostly all canon x oc, though there are a couple ocxoc and ccxcc possibilities in there too)! i’ll try to keep things brief n stuff. so, please pm me a lil intro & what you wanna do if you’re interested in anything! thank you!! c:

ps, for now i would prefer not to double due to muse issues & my overwhelming fear of portraying requested canon characters incorrectly; HOWEVER, if you’re fine with a probably-bad portrayal / if you absolutely MUST double no matter what, i can maybe be convinced as long as you provide me with who you’d like AND the idea(s) you had in mind for them. not to be an ass or anything of the sort, but if you request doubling and you do not give me the basic rundown for what you want for your side (nor do you give an introduction), i may not accept. i will also be prioritizing those who do not require doubling. i’m sorry. ;;

Last edited:
bump - added some lil prompts for each fandom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back