• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Family Affair: The Irish Mob - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm thinking of opening up a couple of spots for members of the IWU 'gang'. They wouldn't be full-time characters, at least not right away, so if any existing players are interested please let me know.

I'm working on replies now. They might be split into 2 or 3 posts for sanity and clarity. :P

Sorry to anyone who doesn't have too much to do right now. There's just 3-4 ongoing scenes that need closure before I can move to the next chapter. Hopefully it won't be too long. It's just been an important chapter in terms of setting groundwork for things to come. :)

Lolol Everyone is afraid of how James will react to the teens sneaking out. But you all should be fearing Lucy's reaction :P

True story. If only I could post now, James would get to have an awkward car journey with Lucy. Mentioning his plans for Syd and Kieran... He's just going to warm her up in time for her to be furious with their kids. :D

True story. If only I could post now, James would get to have an awkward car journey with Lucy. Mentioning his plans for Syd and Kieran... He's just going to warm her up in time for her to be furious with their kids. :D
Oh the car ride will be loads of fun! "So you just decided to drop that bomb there and not tell me??"

Oh she's just getting warmed up. The kids are gonna be in for it if and when they are caught XD

Lucy as soon as she gets home after giving James the silent treatment the whole ride there:

all-the-alcohol.gif

qV3Kb.gif

James will soon realized that Lucy is becoming more and more like Shannon everyday XD and he may need to run :P Double the trouble

*tsk tsk* Bad James. He can sleep with the dogs, in the dog house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back