• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Family Affair: The Irish Mob - IC (Ended)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
8e7c89124fd144d0a6ff6e2b57b4acec

"Horrible advice?!" She said, gently placing her cup down on the counter. There was a smile on her face, not taking what Conor had said immediately to heart. Sure, she wasn't giving sound advice due to be heavily intoxicated but that was fine with her. What wasn't, however, were his next words. It took her a minute to react to what Conor was saying, mind processing words slowly than normal. Did he really just have the audacity to comment on her relationship with Tommy? She hadn't said anything about his with Alex, even though she really wanted to, and she expected the same with Conor. It was a respect thing to her and with that comment, he had disrespected her.

In an attempt to keep her cool, she had gripped the glass in her hand. Shockingly, it had broken in her hand but she ignored it for now. Looking at him, she frowned. His words made her immediately feel like she wasn't good enough for him, a thought that had crossed her mind multiple times before. Of course in her moment of being pissed off she wasn't going to tell that to him. Instead, she looked him square in the face and gave a retort. "Oh, you're one to talk about breaking hearts there, Conor. I do recall a time I was smitten with you and you broke mine." She tilted her head to the side as she went on. "Pot calling kettle black?" Was the final thing she said before turning around and, drunkenly, heading for the kitchen. She was now realizing what she had done to her hand and she needed to clean it up.

Conor ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )​

colem gif 2.gif Syd Porter

Knowing that his father would never have put him in the hands of someone he didn't wholly trust, Syd hadn't been anxious about being left alone with this man. Yet as he recounted his history with James, Syd felt himself properly relax. After spending numerous months confined to the house for safety reasons it felt rather liberating to allow himself to trust a stranger, just this once. There was a depth to his smile that made Syd feel like they were not quite strangers after all, as though their connection through James was deep enough to eradicate any need for suspicion. Syd listened on with a soft smile on his face. It was rare to have other people tell him about his parents' past, and the way Alan was describing him now just made Syd admire his father even more. His eyes moved back to the road and he fell quiet as his mind played on the scene Alan had painted for him. Syd would have been there too when James first arrived in Dublin, but being self-involved as children often are, he had never really followed just how James had risen to power. It impressed him now more than ever.

They drove through dusk, the sun now set below the rugged horizon of the highland. Syd leaned forward to peer out of the window at the steep drop that had them driving with such caution. The evening's snowfall had developed into a blizzard, rendering the darkness not the only thing that obscured their view of the road ahead. Had they left a couple of hours ago, Syd was sure the scenery would have been beautiful. He glanced to the wing mirror to see how the truck was coping on the narrow road; the vehicle barely fit, but before Syd could worry about it Alan suddenly slammed on the brakes, flinging him forward in a sharp motion. "Damn, that was close," he exhaled, checking his mirror again just to make sure the truck had halted safely on the ice. He sat back when Butch arrived to discuss a new course. One or two of his old friends lived outside of Dublin so he had made similar journeys himself before, but since the men claimed to know this particular route so well he didn't believe he would be of much help. Despite the improvised route, Alan spoke with enough conviction that it didn't come as a concern to Syd at all. Being his first time doing this run, neither route was more out of his comfort zone than the other, and so when they pulled away again Syd settled back into his seat as relaxed as he was before. "I love driving at this time of night," he said, pulling his hands up into the sleeves of his coat for warmth. "Even when visibility's low...There's something kinda hypnotic about watching the road pass under the headlights." Being out on the job itself was of course the main reason Syd was excited, but also simply having the opportunity to be out of the house seemed special to him, even on Christmas day. It had been a good while since he had been out on a long drive - something that for him had always been a perfect way to clear his head and unwind.

Interactions
Enzyme Enzyme Alan

Last edited:
Conor Sullivan
1534607773399-png.474068
Conor noticed Aliana break the glass in her hand, causing him to step forward. However, he froze on the spot as she continued to speak. He was taken a little by surprise when she pointed out that he'd broken her heart. Whilst he was by now aware he'd hurt her when he'd gone back to Alex, he hadn't realised he'd broken Aliana's heart. He'd tried not to overthink things before, but when he did get time or opportunity to consider things, he knew they weren't as straightforward for him as he tried to convince himself. He wasn't sure he wanted to think too much about it. That kind of thinking could hurt Alex, Tommy and Aliana all at once. Surely letting Aliana hate him was better for all involved?

When Aliana rushed to the kitchen, Conor briefly stood helpless and confused. Soon enough, his mind snapped into gear. "Finn... We might need your--" he began, both wondering if Aliana's cut were serious and if Finn was at all sober to be if any medical use.

Conor loosened his shoulders before joining Aliana in the kitchen. "are you hutlrt? Need any help?" he asked her. As he spoke, his eyes were focused on the nearby cupboard as a retrieved a first aid kit for if she needed to patch up any skin. "I guess I spoke out of turn there. Suppose I felt defensive but also I worry that... Well, Tommy's the kind of guy who wants a long-term relationship. Y'know, dates, gifts, dinners, the full whack. He'll kill me for saying this, but it's true. Are you looking for that kind of relationship? I didn't think you were... " he told her. He felt like she'd never wanted anything official or committal back when they were seeing each other. He wondered if he'd completely misread the situation. And now he worried about whether he was being selfish by butting in or if he genuinely had Tommy's interests at heart.

Bellz Bellz (Finn) Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Aliana)

Clonmacnoise Job
(Alan McKinnon)

The hood of the Pontiac slowly dipped down the path; It's headlights revealing the sleek sheet of ice below. The chains on the truck tires gripped the edge of the narrow path, with no room to spare. Alan let out an exasperated sigh, his nervous hands gripping the steering wheel. While the trio had had their fair share of dangerous journeys, the layer of black ice that coated the fragile mud and gravel was enough to send a chill down any man's spine. Even the slightest slide in the wrong direction would force one of the vehicles to careen off the edge. If they weren't impaled by one of the dozens of sharp trees pointing up at them, they'd plummet down to the rigged rocks a half mile below. The pass was only about 15 meters long. If they crept gingerly along, keeping a comfortable distance between each other, they would be back on the broad road within a few minutes. "Alright, Syd," Alan started, not daring to move his eyes off the road. "I want you to watch out your window. Don't lean too much, or you'll throw off our balance. Just do the best you can, and if I'm getting too close to the edge, you don't hesitate to say something, aye?"

The vehicles slowly crept forward, warily squishing the fragments of rocks below. The branches of the fallen scots scrapped the top of the truck, it’s ear-splitting sound belting out against the howling wind. Through the thick storm, a blinding light evaporated the ice particles. At first faint, it grew larger and larger, until it enveloped the entire hood of the Pontiac, stretching over it’s roof. Alan squinted in an attempt to find the origin of the light, lowering his head to the level of the steering wheel. His concentration was broken by the whipping sound of a bullet slicing through the air. The round punched through the hood of the car, causing the metal to bulge around the hole.

The vehicle drove directly towards the convoy, Alan unable to avoid the car due to the narrow path. “Jesus, get the fuck down!” He barked, pushing Syd below the dashboard with his free hand. Several more shots rang out from the passenger window of what appeared to be a Jeep. One of the rounds scraped the side of the Pontiac, the rest falling on the legs of the truck. Several shots hit the front tire and blew the rubber out from under the rim. Butch did the best he could to brake, but the black-ice refused the buckle. Alan was able to see the scene unfold from his review mirror. Quickly throwing the car into reverse, he slammed the back of the Pontiac against the grill of the truck. The force was enough to stop the truck’s momentum as the two vehicles slid closer to the edge.

While the Jeep continued to lay down fire against the Pontiac and truck, a Chevy rolled down the slope from which the convoy had come. Without any regard for their own safety, they slammed against the back of the Vangaurd. As Ryan and Tommy slid closer to the edge, the men inside the vehicle used their dashboard as cover and fired through their own windshield with sub machine guns, tearing away at the side of the Vangaurd.

Pyroclast Pyroclast (Syd) Fletchawk Fletchawk (Ryan) Misty Gray Misty Gray (Tommy)

colem gif 3.gif Syd Porter

If the narrow path they had been driving on before seemed dangerous enough, it was nothing compared to the questionable track the vehicles now faced. The tempestuous blizzard rattled the Pontiac with full force, causing it to careen here and there as it slid unevenly across the black ice. Sitting in the passenger seat of an unfamiliar car beside an unfamiliar man going down an unfamiliar track, Syd felt almost detached from reality, as though he were just a character in a film. Every part of the experience was unusual to him, surreal and exciting. The howling wind and rocky motion of the car created a sensory distraction and Syd rode it with an ingrained feeling of youthful invincibility. Alan broke him out of his thoughtless trance when he asked the young man to pay attention to the edge of the road for him. It was only then that he saw how nervously he was driving, his knuckles whitening from the tight grip on the steering wheel and his face set in deep concentration.
"Sure," he said, adding extra confidence to his voice to try to ease the man's stress. Peering down to their left, Syd could in fact barely see the edge of the road - they were close enough that there was little more than a thin strip of track separating them from the dark depths below. His own confidence began to falter slightly the longer he watched. But he said, "You're fine...Just stay at this pace if you can."

Soon the trees down the mountain became more obscured as a white light began to creep into his peripheral vision, creating a contrast between the elevated path and the steep drop at their side. It grew brighter and brighter, and Syd eventually gave up his task to see where it was coming from. "Who the hell is -" he began, before being cut off by the harsh sound of a bullet colliding with the hood of their car. Before he could react, Alan pushed him under the dashboard. There was a terrible silence between the first bullet and the rounds that followed. The chaos came completely unexpected - Syd had brought nothing with which to defend himself and his uselessness only amplified his fear. He tucked his head between his knees and rode it out, closing his eyes against the shaking of the car as it took another round. Suddenly he was back at the jazz club, holding Skye under the table as the gunfire unfolded around them. This time, however, they had nature against them too, which made it all the more frightening. He felt the car lurch backwards and crash into the truck behind them, then be pushed forwards, sliding on the black ice. Hands plastered against the dashboard and the passenger door, Syd instinctively rose his head to see what was going on, feeling unsteady and nervous at no longer being able to see the edge of the path.

Interactions
Enzyme Enzyme Alan

Last edited:

Ali quitely hissed as she ran her hand underneath the water in the sink. The glass shards were big, but hadn't cut her deep enough for her to require stitches. With her good hand, she started taking them out and placing him in the trash. "Shit, Al, what'd you go and do that for?" She mentally chastised herself. The bleeding wouldn't stop for a while, so she just kept rinsing the wound and closed her eyes. By now, her buzz had worn off and she was starting to think a little more clearly. Things were still muggy and it would still take her a minute to process, but for the most part she a sober Aliana. When she saw Conor walk into the kitchen, she put her focus back on her hand and shook her head. Just exactly when was this dramatic story going to end, she thought. She was frowning and it took her a few minutes before she just reacted instead of thinking. Before she knew it, her hand smacked his cheek and she pointed at him. "I knew you were an asshole, but never did I think you would be one to me." The regret would probably come in the morning, but at the moment she figured he deserved it. True, he didn't know about her thoughts and feelings about Tommy, him or the way she doubted her ability to be in a relationship. "Where do you get off even making a comment about my relationship with Tommy in the first place?! I didn't make one about you and Alex out of common courtesy and you couldn't bare to do the same, huh?"

She took the first aid kit and angrily searched for something to clean her wound with. There was a small alcohol bottle that she just dumped on her cut, wincing in pain. "Shit!" With an exasperated sigh, she started her mouth up again. "You just don't get it. I doubt my ability to do the right thing in a relationship every single day. I wasn't raised that way." She was still angry and appearently drunk, as she had never told anyone this. "You don't think I wanted a relationship with you at one point? I loved the way things were and I didn't want to fuck it up, which is why I never said anything." Next she put a cream on the cut, to try and help it from bleeding. Sometimes her blood didn't fully clot, meaning she was going to have to do everything to get the bleeding to stop. As she struggled to wrap her hand, she shook her head and gave a dark chuckle. "Oh, this is so stupid. Talking to you about this is stupid. Trying to be someone great for Tommy is stupid. I'll end up hurting him and I can't bare to break his heart..." She was rambling at this point, an angry ramble that ended up with her looking at him. "Mother was right. Love is a waste."

Conor ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )​

Finn Sullivan
246E629200000578-2897806-image-m-13_1420491477013.jpg
Trying to think things through seemed to hard for Finn at the moment, only one thing was clear in his mind and it was that he and Eleanor were through. Conor seemed to be unsure about this life decision that he was making but it was his choice to make. Finn smiled as Conor stated that he would be by his side. "You are right...I don't deserve this." Finn slurred. Aliana chimed in, telling him not to take Conor's advice and he looked to her with his full attention. His uncertainty clear now as he silenced himself, ready to hear what others had to say on the situation. Raising an eyebrow at her joke, he noted that she was looking towards Conor constantly. Finn's eyes met Aliana's as she spoke about not being involved with anyone, which was an option that Finn really didn't want to go with. The smile on her face told him that she had come to be comfortable with being alone...or maybe there was more to that smile. Brows furrowed and head starting to ache, Finn nodded his head firmly as she leaned against the counter, looking to both Conor and Aliana. He was about to say something when Conor interrupted him. Finn felt some sort of tension between the two and the way they were interacting with one another. There he stood listening as Conor went on to ask a pretty bold question for drunken small talk.

Suddenly, the tables had turn and the conversation they were having about his crumbling relationship with Eleanor turned into a heated talk about the ghost relationship between Conor and Aliana. Even the blind could see the small flame that stood ignited between them, though this conversation was turning into something more. Silence fell amongst the three of them as Conor's question soaked in. Finn looked wide eyed to Aliana, knowing that she wouldn't allow such treatment. Glass shattering and wine spilling over the carpet caused the man to let out a gasp. He quickly turned to look for something to clean up the mess, having been reminded repeatedly before the party to keep the house as clean as possible. Aliana's parting words to Conor were bitter and packed a punch and Finn went silent again as he stared openly at the wounds on her hand as the blood instantly began to flow. Conor was the first to follow her into the kitchen and soon Finn slowly followed behind, just in time for him to see Aliana slapping his cousin. He stayed behind then, figuring the two needed to work things out and that he wasn't going to be that big of help in his current state. Instead of sticking around to listen to the rest of their conversation, he inched his way out of the kitchen and headed towards the entryway of the house, seeking a moment of silence to clear his own mind.

Shoes clicking against the tile, he scratched the back of his head as he moved down the short hallway. He felt like he was floating, his head spinning, feeling aware of almost everything. The sound of the front door distracted him long enough to see Rudy along with another gentleman walking through the front door. "Well well well, look who's here! Merry Christmas! Who's your friend?" Finn said, happy to see the man.

with: Rudy & Aldous Shireling Shireling
mentions: Conor Misty Gray Misty Gray ; Aliana Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

Rudy Meyers, Aldous Penshurst

Rudy Meyers.jpg
The German smiled and shook Finn by the hand, clapping his free hand around his back in a warm, filial greeting. "Mr. Sullivan, Merry Christmas to you!" He said, and beamed a bright smile his way. He was in an evidently good mood, his face red from the cold but also from laughter as he and the other yet unnamed gentleman had been talking about something humorous. The German looked between Finn and the guest and proceeded to explain, "This is Mr. Penshurst, James's new hired gun in his legal pit. A man of unparalleled acumen in the courtroom, and dare I say, one of the finest learned men in England."

Mr. Penshurst approached then, slightly embarrassed but in that reserved, charming way in which talented men are humble. He was smoking a cigarette with care, dabbing the ashes with automatic and deliberate movements into a nearby ash tray. He held out a hand for Finn to shake, and leaned forward with a slight bow of the upper body.

"Charmed, Mr. Sullivan...is it? Do you know when I will have the opportunity to meet Mr. Porter?"

Rudy then interrupted a bit, "Hey, Finn, what was that commotion in the kitchen? I thought I heard something break?"

Bellz Bellz (Finn)

Attachments

• lawyergc alternate.jpg
    lawyergc alternate.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 0
Ryan Donahue

The moment the words left his mouth, light flooded his rearview mirror. "We've got company." His attention quickly zeroing in on the headlights growing behind them, Ryan was unaware of Allen and Syd's similar troubles even after hearing the sharp cracks of gunfire echo through the mountains over the whistling cold wind.

"Dempsey! Down!" He yelled, sure the shots were coming from behind them, ducking his own head at the familiar sounds. Bullets didn't come, not yet. Instead, the two men and their vehicle received a vicious blow from behind, causing Ryan's face to meet the steering wheel with a zesty smack. The resulting sudden pain blinded him and caused Ryan to struggle as he reacted to the Vanguard's sudden push forward.

His instincts screamed as they reminded him that there was a drop-off to his right and because the pain was making him incapable of thinking, he jerked the steering wheel to left as he slammed on the brakes. The layer of ice on the road made traction difficult and made the Vanguards response to the change of direction sluggish and so instead of veering left like intended, it drifted, the front of the Vanguard going left towards the cliff face, while the rear went right, towards the ledge of the abyss.

The Vanguard came to an abrupt stop when the front bumper jammed into the rock wall, similarly stopping the rear tires mere inches from the edge, leaving the vehicle's rear end hanging partially over the darkness. "Christ! Fuck!" The feral sounding expletives escaped Ryan's lips as the realization of what was happening finally dawned on him.

Adrenaline was already starting to numb the pain that shot across his face and albeit a little blurry from the tears, his vision had recovered quickly. Feeling the warmth of the vehicle interior drain out the shattered rear window, he glanced over to where Tommy was but was unable to see his condition due to the contrast of the headlights now flooding through the left side of the car.

"Oi..." Ryan attempted to call out to the man but was treated to the sound of shattering glass and bullets buffeting against metal side of the car instead. The rapid fire reports that followed a fraction of a second later quickly drowned any and all other noise. His senses suddenly assaulted, Ryan threw open the door and tried to eject himself away from danger but a sharp tug in his left leg that caused it flinch and in turn caused him to drop prone on the ice covered gravel road once his body cleared the door. The few seconds it took for Ryan to react and exit the Vanguard, the gunfire tapered off, the echoes still bouncing through mountains.

Fueled by adrenaline, Ryan's mind was now firing on all cylinders and was steeling itself for combat. He pushed himself upwards to a kneeling position quickly, a pain from his leg voicing a small complaint as he did and leaned against the rear passenger door. Ryan drew his sidearm from its holster as he yelled to Tommy. "Get out of the car, I'll cover you!"

Ryan didn't actually know if Tommy was capable of moving or was even alive but he knew the bullets only stopped because the people attacking them were reloading, so the next volley was going to start any second unless he delayed them with return fire. Which after shuffling a few steps towards the rear of the Vanguard, is exactly what he did.

Shifting his weight to his good leg and pulling the slide of his M1911 to chamber a round, Ryan stood and quickly took aim towards the opponent's vehicle. The first three rounds were aimed where he estimated the windshield to be and were fired rapidly to try and catch someone before they ducked, the following set he slowed down a fraction and used them to take out the car's headlights that had helped shield the attackers from view before dropping back behind cover.

Blinking rapidly to try and clear the white orbs that the headlight burned into his vision before he shot them out, he replaced the magazine in his handgun, from the those that were holstered on the opposite side of his body from his firearm, with barely thought.

"You alive, Dempsey?" Ryan called out into the short silence, knowing that his words would likely trigger another salvo upon them.

Misty Gray Misty Gray [Tommy] Enzyme Enzyme [Goons]

Last edited:
Thomas Dempsey

1536446520454-png.480001
Tommy glanced to Ryan during the pause. "Sounds like a special girl," he said as the man spoke of his love interest back in Chicago. The use of 'motor running' was interesting. "We'll, I can't wait to meet her... The car..." he added.

Tommy then listened as Ryan spoke of working for the Sullivans from around 15 years of age. It was sad to hear the man's father was killed by the Romanos. The Italian family was one he heard a lot about but was glad to have never been involved with. "We'll, I'm glad you're over here now, especially to help the Porters against these new wankers. It seems James is glad to have you around and I noticed you and Sinead were get along too."

Tommy looked out to the white dusting on the ground and shrugged. "I imagine you got more snow in Chicago. It snows like this most winters, though nothing too severe. Except one time I remember as a kid and having to dig ourselves out of the house and driveway."

The drive soon took a drastic turn. Tommy looked to the driver's side window as Butch spoke with Ryan and mentioned the tree in their path and a detour was needed. "There'll be alternate routes..." he assured Ryan. The driving conditions on these road were poor; dark and slippery. Still, Ryan, mentioning getting a bad feeling came as something of a surprise but resonated wise. "Well, this isn't ideal and working for the Porters has taught me to be cautious. Let's keep extra focused."

Tommy suddenly heard gunshots from nearby and his thoughts instantly brought him to his concern for Syd. He reached to his holster and grabbed his handgun. The Vanguard then crashed into a wall and Tommy was jolted forward, hitting his forehead on the dashboard and dropping his gun somewhere down the side of the car seat, probably landing underneath it as it was out of his immediate reach.

Tommy pressed the palm of his hand against his bleeding head but soon a barrage of bullets ripped through the side of the Vanguard. The passenger window was shattered and a bullet managed to rip into the top of his arm. Tommy ducked for cover and once again attempted to feel for his gun to return fire. "Yeah, I'm alive!" he shouted back to Ryan, clearly pissed off with the situation. He tried opening the car door to attempt getting out, but the pain shot through his arm and he felt like he'd be getting out into an environment he could barely see and possibly in the path of more bullets.

Fletchawk Fletchawk

Clonmacnoise Job
(Lots of Blokes)

The two goons, Marcell and Quinn, continued to lay down fire against the Vanguard. "Pop it open; they're on the move!" Marcell barked, slapping the release on the side of his Vigneron. The steaming hot 9mm shells singed through the ice as Quinn threw open the passenger door. As Quinn raced to get behind the Chevy, he nearly made the mistake of slipping on the black ice, quickly catching himself with the assistance of a hand to the freezing gravel, he managed to make it behind the heavy metal. "Cover me!" Marcell desperately ordered as he threw open his door. Quinn used his small Mat-49 to suppress Ryan, being conscious of burst fire to preserve ammunition. Marcell scaled the side of the Chevy, gripping the exposed corners to keep himself from slipping off the edge. Quinn caught a glimpse of Ryan hopping out from under the body of the Vanguard, causing him to snap up his Mat-49 quickly. He let off a few rounds in the direction of Ryan's feet, but they fell short and splintered the ice just in front of the tires. Marcell threw his back against the trunk of the Chevy, slamming the top of his clenched fist up against the magazine to make sure it was secure. "Come on out, you wankas'! I got places to be!" Marcell moved past Quinn, pumping out shots into their driver's door. He pushed himself into an opening in the rock, with just enough room to squeeze himself into. The position was closer to the Vanguard, giving him the view of its bumper.

The was a brief pause between the gunfire. Alan used this opportunity to sit up from his huddled position and back up against the semi, causing the back doors of the truck to fly open and expose the racks of moonshine. He attempted to force the truck up on the angled slope, able to lodge its back wheels on the elevated rock. After pushing off, the truck seemed to sit comfortably on its own. Alan was only able to briefly savor his success before their attacker stepped out of the Jeep. The man pulled the scarf off his nose, revealing that it was Carter who had been popping off their wheels. He used the opening of his door for cover, shoving the barrel of his Beretta BM rifle into the gap. His gloved hands gripped the wooden body just before the barrel, firing off three more shots at the windshield. "Get in the back!" Alan shouted at Syd, gripping onto Syd's coat to help force him into the back seats. Alan pulled the handgun from between the center console and his chair. As he attempted to crawl back with Syd, a bullet punched through the windshield and struck his shoulder blade. Alan collapsed onto the cushions, blood running off his torn coat and staining the clean rug. "Shit! I'm hit..." Alan exclaimed through his shortage of breath. He used his good arm to return fire, blindly shooting holes into his windshield from where he predicted Carter was shooting from.

While the chaos ensued, two men stepped over the hill, one armed with an AK-47. "Light 'em up!" The unarmed goon shouted. The man with the AK-47 struggled to prime the weapon, seeing as the frost had frozen the metal slide. "What're you doing?" The goon asked, moving for the Molotov cocktails in his duffle bag. "It's fuckin' stuck!" The man shouted, using all the strength he could to rip the slide back. He moved to shove the butt of the weapon into the snow and beat the rifle with his fist. After the second hit, the slide racked and loaded a 7.62 round into the chamber. "Got it!" He shouted in confirmation, moving the AK up and shoving the stock into his shoulder. He used his foot as leverage to stand over the slope and aim down at shootout below. "Merry Christmas, mother fuckers!" He shouted out into the bitter cold, raining down hell. He focused his aim on the semi-truck, before moving it towards the Vanguard. The windshield had been riddled with gunfire to where he couldn't see Tommy in the passenger seat. Instead, he focused on its hood and where he thought Ryan had been tucked behind.

Pyroclast Pyroclast (Syd) Misty Gray Misty Gray (Tommy) Fletchawk Fletchawk (Ryan)

Conor Sullivan
Conor was taken by surprise when Aliana's hand hit his face. He was about to make some remark about her hanging around Sinead for too long, as his younger sister had given him some hard cracks in his time. Instead, he decided against joking and instead made eye-contact with Aliana, not wanting her to know she'd hurt him at all. The woman then proceeded to call him an asshole, especially for his behaviour towards her. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't know you'd ever want more than--" he began to protest. "I thought I was doing what everyone expected of me. I thought I'd finally found what was missing when she returned." Conor let his shoulders drop as he looked down to the floor. Everyone around him had seemed to want him to find stability and conform. Aliana had been so strong-willed and he thought sure of herself that she wouldn't want anything more from a guy like him. He thought Alex was what had been missing for all of this time, but now he wasn't sure what the missing pieces were or if they ever existed to begin with. Perhaps his destiny really was to disappoint and alienate.

"I'm sorry for mentioning Tommy. I thought I had his feelings at heart. He's smitten and you were talking of staying single. But maybe I was really thinking of myself then too."

Conor frowned when Aliana said she doubted her ability in a relationship and that she even wanted one with him. "I didn't realise. I didn't know. Tinkerbell always says I have no idea how to deal with relationships. Guess she was right..."

Conor glanced to Aliana's hand as she applied the cream. "Can I help you with that or not?" he offered, his tone frustrated but with the conversation, not his offer to help her tend to the wound.

"You don't need to be anyone other than who you already are for Tommy. He already likes the person he sees," he offered to her. "If you really like him and want to be in a relationship with him, I'm certain you won't break his heart. Love isn't a waste when it's spent on the right person. And Tommy is a good listener, trust me, so I'm sure you can talk to him about your concerns."

Conor's relationship with Alex had destroyed his friendship with Ryan and his relationship with Aliana, not to mention increasing the distance between him and Sinead. Conor knew he had no right to get between Aliana and Tommy.

"Is your hand good? I'll get out if your way if so..." he awkwardly trailed off.

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Aliana)

Last edited:
1536748533022.png Syd Porter

The shriek of bullets colliding with hard metal rose to meet the howl of the storm, drowning out the shouts from the men surrounding them. With his head lifted slightly above the level of the dashboard, he squinted against the harsh light that still illuminated the scene and caught the silhouette of a man advancing towards the car. He stepped into the light just in time for Syd to see his face before the man raised his arm and released a fresh round straight at the windscreen. The glass cracked and then shattered, and the noise level escalated tenfold as snow blew into the car's interior. Alan yelled something inaudible to Syd, and shoved him towards the backseat.

Soon he was sitting in the footwell behind the passenger seat with his hands over his head, trying as hard as he could to not succumb to the terror that was sinking its teeth into him. "Fuck," he spat, frantically brushing splinters of glass from his head and wrists. With a shaky breath, he drew his knees up to his chest as Alan dived over the front seat in order to give the man some space. Up close, he heard him cry out in shock as he fell clumsily beside him, and noticed blood begin to soak through his coat. Syd watched as the injured man pulled his gun up and began to shoot aimlessly through the windshield. Feeling helpless and unsafe, Syd vowed to carry a firearm on him in all future jobs - hell, maybe everywhere he went. Knowing there was no time to examine Alan's wound, he put it out of his mind and leaned to one side to peek through the gap between the seat and the car door. He could just about make out the figure that was targeting the Pontiac. "You're off!" he called to Alan, trying to make himself heard above the roaring wind and thunderous gunfire. "Aim to the right!" In a panic, Syd reached out and grabbed Alan's arm to position it more accurately as he fired off the gun.

Interactions
Enzyme Enzyme Alan

Lucy Porter
amber-met-07may13-12.jpg
Lucy was silent, no longer speaking of her anxieties as she held her daughter close a moment longer. The hormones might have gotten to her and now she was spewing them out at her children instead of letting them enjoy themselves. Her thoughts went to Syd and she ground her teeth together anxiously, he would be fine. It was another nervous passing thought-- Delilah's arms quickly slipped from her own and the girl stood. Lucy turned to see what all the excitement was about and of course, she should have guessed, it was Leo. The young man was looking a lot better now, Del turned to her demanding she tell him not to put pressure on his arms. Lucy chuckled and wrapped her arms around Emery. "Now now Leo," Lucy said with a smile, "Merry Christmas." Raising her eyebrows at her daughter, who was whispering something to Leo.

She had noticed Sinead enter the room, but it hadn't complete registered with her as her sister grabbed her hand. The blonde jumped slightly and laughed as Sinead winked at her. Lucy squeezed her hand, listening to Sinead's words. A joke that really only worried Lucy. Looking to Delilah and Leo, Lucy was unsure of what to do. It was very obvious that she should tell her daughter to stay downstairs, but that could lead an argument that really wasn't fitting for the occasion. Instead of getting upset, Lucy smiled as the teens jittery reactions to the joke made her night. Biting her lip and turning to look at Sinead, she could help the laugh that bubbled past her lips.

As funny as the situation turned out to be, Delilah's question about going upstairs still needed an answer. "Thank you for being very honest with me, but I'm afraid no one is going upstairs tonight. If you want to go grab his gift yourself Del, that's fine, but Leo needs to stay downstairs and then you both need to stay downstairs." Lucy squeezed her sisters hand, looking for strength as she put her foot down. "Its a party! have some fun!" Reassured the teens, looking to Sinead with a large smile on her face. "You are going to give the poor kids a heart attack." She stated with a shake of her head. "How are you?" She asked softly, wondering how her sister was holding up today of all days.
With: Delilah ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion ; Leo Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess ; Sinead + Emery Misty Gray Misty Gray
Mentions:

Sinead Callahan

1535399759869-png.476450
When Lucy told her she was going to give Delilah and Leo heart attack, Sinead thought for a few seconds before shrugging her shoulders. "Ah well. It's better than them having heart attack if they were to become parents," she reasoned, with a soft smile. She knew how difficult it was to have a baby, albeit she started out as a single mother to Savannah. She just didn't want Delilah to have to deal with motherhood so soon, no matter how rewarding it was in the long run.

As the two spoke, Emery curled up next to Sinead and rested her head against the redhead's arm. The child reached out to gently stroke the kitten that was comfortably laid across Sinead's lap. It wasn't long before the child fell asleep, having had a long and exciting Christmas day already.

When Lucy asked how she was, Sinead looked to her sister and put on a faint smile though her bottom lip trembled. "I'm..." she began, glancing down to see Emery was asleep. "I just really miss him, Luce. It's not the same without Petey here to enjoy the day with the children. He'd haved loved having everyone together, getting drunk, and he'd have been so happy to hear your news." She gently stroked Emery's back as the child sleepily snuggled up closer to her. "I'm not going to give up now, though. I'm doing everything the doctor said and I'm going to stay strong for the children," she said, hoping she could keep this up for the next five months.

Sinead took a deep breath and turned her thoughts to Lucy. "Can you just tell your little gift in there to wait until Petey gets out of jail before they arrive? I bet he'll love having another niece or nephew," she said, smiling widely as she briefly placed her hand on her sister's stomach.

"Did James come back from his office yet?" she curiously asked. "That Jared jerk was on the phone a bit ago and he wanted to speak with James. Do you think everything is alright?" She'd been aware James was a little drunk, but he seemed pretty firm in his desire to speak to the IWU leader.

Bellz Bellz (Lucy)

For the first time in probably forever, she realized how alike the two of them were. They both wanted to do the right thing, never really knowing how to go about it because of other people. Their relationship issues were something of the same thing, which is probably what drew her to him in the first place. With him speaking to her and telling her all of this, she was in shock. He really thought she didn't want something more from him? Well, it was technically her fault as she had never communicated it with him. When she really started to think about it all, she came to the conclusion that she was upset because of her lack of communication. If she had said something to him earlier, they wouldn't be standing here in this predicament at all. However, if what Conor and the others said was true about Tommy being smitten with her for a while, his feelings still would have been hurt. A call to her mother would definitely be needed after this whole ordeal.

He had asked her if she needed help with her hand and as much as she wanted to be stubborn, the alcohol in her system prevented her from being so. She held out her hand for him to help, seeing as the minimal bleeding hadn't stopped yet and it was bleeding through her wrapping. For a moment she was silent, not really knowing what to say anymore. A few more agonizing moments later, and she broke the silence. "Conor I... I've really mucked things up by not telling you this in the beginning.." Shaking her head she looked at him. "I don't want to get in the way of you and Alex and Michelle or what you believe you have to do. I don't want to be a burden to you anymore than I already have been." Now she knew why her mother raised her the way she did; to try and protect her from moments like this.

Once her hand was fully wrapped up, she gave him a small smile. "Always trying to fix things up, aren't you?" With her good hand, she reached up and rubbed his cheek with her thumb, the spot where she hit him. "Sorry about that. Temper." She gave a nervous chuckle and oddly enough, she didn't move her hand. Instead, she hesitantly moved closer to him and her heart was beating fast and probably loud too. She wanted to kiss him and her mind was playing a game of tug-o-war. Do it for closure, so you won't have that what if. But then again, Don't do it, think about all of the people you could be hurting. It seemed like forever was going by before she made the decision. 'I'm tired of thinking about everyone else.' She told herself, a sort of justification for kissing him in the first place.
(Conor) Misty Gray Misty Gray

Ryan Donahue
Steel.gifThe adrenaline made seconds seem much longer but it didn't take long for his vision to mostly recover. Having clenched his eyes shut for a short span of time, Ryan focused on listening to his surroundings to garner what information he could about the passageway that had been turned into a battlefield. He heard the voices of the two goons but the howling wind shredded the words before they reached Ryan.

The blizzard was making it difficult to pinpoint their location but there was at least two automatics and two semi-automatics from their firing speeds. The automatics were chambered in a smaller caliber and while he couldn't make out one of the semi-autos because it was muffled, the other sounded like a larger caliber rifle. Given the hail of bullets that he'd been dealing with and that the metal body of the Vanguard hasn't been completely turned into swiss cheese, Ryan wagered that the automatics were either 9mm, .380 caliber, or smaller.

Ryan made a quick order of objectives before he opened his mostly recovered eyes. First on that list was getting Mr. Dempsey out of the Vanguard, even if he had to drag him out. Ryan had no idea what condition the man was in but he knew staying in the car was a death sentence. Hunched over to avoid the suppressive fire, Ryan shuffled back towards the still open driver's door.

However, he flinched as when thunderous reports of the AK-47 started. Instantly, Ryan dropped a knee and brought his sidearm up to his chest as he searched for the source. It was found a split second later since it had appeared in the peripheral of his vision, the rapid flashes from firearm's muzzle highlighting the person's upper body in the darkness. The person's attention grabbing yell helped somewhat as well.

Fortunately the person did not target Ryan from the start or he likely would of been already dead. Had Ryan not been zoned in, he would of likely commented on the person's stupidity. Instead, he raised the handgun in both hands at the figure that was standing upon the ledge overlooking the truck's perilous position. His body was acting almost completely on muscle memory and needed only sliver of conscious thought to confirm that the target was in his sights and to pull the trigger. Cradled in both hands, the M1911's recoil was buffered, allowing a second and third shot to follow a similar trajectory in short order.

Barely skipping a beat, Ryan twisted his body and fired another two rounds towards the goons that had rammed the Vanguard. They had already retreated to cover but he needed keep them there for the next step, evacuating Dempsey from the bullet ridden vehicle. Chancing that his opponents wouldn't brave his attack, Ryan pushed off his knee and leaned over driver's seat, firing his sidearm again with one hand as he grabbed the back of his companion's collar with his free hand.

Placing both feet on the edge of the door frame to assist with the effort, he fired more round out of the shattered window before focusing all his effort as he threw his weight back out the way he came. While Ryan was by no means weak, especially since he had been working the past few weeks, Tommy wasn't exactly light and Ryan's leg definitely made its complaints known. Using the entirety of his body, he forcefully ejected the man and himself onto the cold ice covered ground.

His injury readily burning, even though his adrenaline was still pumping, Ryan rolled the man from in between his legs. "You hit?" The pair of words were as cold and crisp as the air around them despite their obvious intent. After shifting his legs under his body, Ryan moved to put his back against the Vanguard, motioning Tommy to mirror him. "Keep your head down."

As he waited for Tommy to give himself a once over, Ryan ejected the empty magazine and moved to swap it with his last full one. Once the fresh magazine clicked into place, he pulled the slide back a little to make sure he didn't miscount his shots. "From what I can tell, we're pinned down by at least two people. They've got automatics and I got a 8 rounds left." Remembering the knife he packed in his tool wrap, he reached back behind the driver's seat and unbuckled the wrap with familiar ease even though it was with his left hand. Pulling the sheathed Kabar out, he finished his assessment. "...and a knife."

Misty Gray Misty Gray [Tommy] Enzyme Enzyme [Goons]

Last edited:
Thomas Dempsey

1536446520454-png.480001
Tommy could feel the blood soaking into the sleeve of his shirt and the gunshot wound in his arm brought with it a pain that was apparently now becoming familiar. "Shot twice in weeks... Should have stayed on gate guard duty," he mumbled as he continued to feel for his gun. Brian's probably sat on his arse getting pissed right now.

Tommy managed to retrieve his gun from down the side of the seat. His mind was now focused on the continued sounds of gunfire. He wasn't convinced he was going to get out of the car without taking more bullets. As he looked to his handgun, he realised just how blurred his vision was from smacking his forehead on the dashboard. The next thing he knew, he was being dragged out of the vehicle and onto the ice outside.

"Yeah, I'm hit," he replied to Ryan. He lazily pointed to his bleeding head and arm to show the more experienced man the evidence. He remained crouched down low against the vehicle, using the Vanguard to keep himself shielded for now.

Tommy took a moment to wipe the blood from his face onto his jacket sleeve as he listened to Ryan's stock take of weapons and headcount of enemies. "Should have a few more in here..." he said, wincing as he retrieved his own gun from the holster he'd only just stuffed it into. He then held the weapon out for Ryan to take, feeling his own aim was bound to be off considering his potential concussion...

Fletchawk Fletchawk Pyroclast Pyroclast Enzyme Enzyme

Conor Sullivan
1534607773399-png.474068
Conor had luckily only just got going with his drinking, by his capability, at least. So when Aliana accepted his offer to help and held her hand out to him, he was able to deal with the minor wound. He unravelled Aliana's poor handiwork and tossed the bloodied gauze into the nearby bin. He directed her hand over the sink and underneath the running water again as he prepared a fresh bandage. He was no trained expert in first aid, but he'd had plenty of experience fixing himself up after fights or messy jobs.

Once Conor had almost finished tending to Aliana's wound, she spoke up again. She explained how she thought she'd messed things up by not being open with him and that she hadn't wanted to get between him and Alex or Michelle. He figured the latter was something he was going to have to sort out and none of that should have to worry Aliana.

At her comment about him always trying to fix things, Conor looked to Aliana and softly smiled, then smirked as he thought more about it. "To be fair, it's usually my fault things get broken in the first place." He didn't just mean physically, like how he was at times a clumsy child and would accidentally break toys. He meant in relationships and jobs too.

Conor snapped out if his thoughts as he felt the woman's hand on his cheek and she apologised for hitting him. "I probably deserved it. I usually do," he reassured her. Aliana's hand remained on his face and she stepped closer. Conor knew how to read the signs and he had a strong feeling she wanted to kiss him. Soon enough, she did and she defended her action by pointing out she was tired of thinking about everyone else. As much as he wanted to be in Michelle's life, he was no longer sure if he truly wanted to be in Alex's or if he'd tried to make it work because he thought it was the right thing to do. Seeing his sisters so happy with their families had made him think that was what his life was lacking. But was it really the case? Was his relationship with Alex too late to be rekindled and was the attraction more about the danger they shared back in Chicago?

"Fuck it..." he suddenly concluded, about everything rather than a specific concern. "I've missed you." He pulled Aliana in closer and began to passionately kiss her. Alex, Michelle, Tommy, and anyone else would simply have to be the future's problem...

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

Faye Armstrong
U9FM.gif
Faye frowned deeply at the brief silence that stood between herself and Quinn. She worried greatly for both of her children, having just been exposed to such a horrific scene. He spoke, after she contemplated breaking the silence herself and his words were like a knife, stabbing into her heart. When asked about her thoughts on the situation, she found it hard to answer. Quinn went to talk about the hand in the box and about Jared's work. "Quinn..." Faye said in a hushed tone, trying to keep her voice to down for Adam and Grace in the other room. She wasn't sure what to say or how she could even say what she was feeling. A barrier was put up around her own feelings on the situation for now, she wouldn't address them till she knew that her children were okay. They were far from it at the moment it seemed like.

The doorbell interrupted her jumbled thoughts and she turned towards the door. The doorbell had done the same for Quinn, who was apologizing to her, stating that they could deal with the matter later. Instead of heading for the door, Faye stood where she was, looking at Quinn with seriousness in her eyes. "We will talk about this later, its going to be alright." She said, though her voice didn't sound as confident as the words that came from her lips. Placing both her hands on Quinn shoulders, she gave them a tight squeeze looking into his eyes for some sort of confirmation that he would make it. His face slowly revealed that for now, he would be able to drop the issue and enjoy the night. As much as Faye wanted to sit down and talk all this out, they did have a party to host, as Quinn had said.

Faye walked in closer and squeezed her son gently, kissing his cheek before breaking away and heading for the door. Faye head to the door speedily but stopped just at the door, looking through the peep hole. There was really no time in between what had happened earlier and the guests arriving to try and think about anything and yet, here she was wondering if she should just cancel the party and send everyone home. The event that took place certainly called for some family time, needing to speak with both of her children. Faye wouldn't admit it quite yet, but she was terrified. Grabbing the door knob, she opened the door placing a smile on her face, "Merry Christmas Mr. Brady!" She cheered and opened the door wide enough for him to step inside, "Oh my its cold out there, please please come in!"
Fletchawk Fletchawk (Quinn) ; Jack Brady Shireling Shireling

Jack Brady
agitator1.jpg"Yes, Merry Christmas," he mumbled, stepping inside. The warmth of the home washed over him and the soft interior lighting caressed his tired eyes. He had walked nearly three miles to be there, and then he remembered his object and clutched the leather portfolio in his hands a bit tighter. He searched about, but Jared did not seem to be nearby. He peered into the nearby rooms and saw Adam and Grace in one and Quinn in another. None of the IWU stalwarts were here, then, it was merely a personal gathering. This made Jack feel awkward, given that he would not describe himself as a personal friend of the Armstrongs. It was strictly by the common cause of revolution that he knew them, and by the looks of the party's cozy opulence there would be no talk of revolution tonight. In one way, this suited Jack, who yearned for worthwhile distraction from time to time.

Wordlessly, the young man took off his overcoat and hung it on the hook by the door alongside his scarf, both dusted with snow. His undercoat was a charcoal-grey double-breast with a white pocket square, a dark red tie was fastened about his neck with a thick knot. He took his kerchief from his pocket and cleaned the square lenses of his eyeglasses before setting them back in place. His attention turned briefly to Grace and Adam, the former he knew only from a distance and the latter he did not know at all, but he guessed him to be her gentleman-caller. He glanced back towards the other room and Quinn, who he also knew only anecdotally. Finally, he turned to look at Faye again - Jared's pretty wife and little more. What a slavish existence she must lead, he thought, here in this man's house to dote on his children and cook him his meals like a serf. He simultaneously held her as the subject of pity and contempt. All of these thoughts he felt privately, while the coolness of his blood prevented any such manifestations from arriving on the surface of his placid face.

"A delight to see you this evening, Mrs. Armstrong," he said, "I've come to see your husband."

Bellz Bellz (Faye)
Mentioned: Fletchawk Fletchawk Misty Gray Misty Gray Pyroclast Pyroclast

Lucy Porter
amber-met-07may13-12.jpg
It pained Lucy to see her sister in such emotional pain, the way her lip trembled through a thinly veiled smile. She looked to Emery as her sister did and the pain only grew inside of her, brows knitting together. Sinead went on to talk about how she missed Peter, how he would have loved to be here today. Lucy nodded solemnly, truly missing the company of her sweet brother in law. Sinead expressed her drive to stay strong and Lucy reached both her hands out to squeeze on of Sinead’s hands, ”I know you can do it.” She murmured softly, her expression reflecting how sure she was. Mention of having her new little one wait for Peter made Lucy smile softly, only to smile even wider as Sinead placed her hand on her stomach. Lucy covered her hand with her own for a moment, looking down with joy. Once the moment was over, Lucy placed her hand back down on her lap, turning her head towards James’ office.

The blonde grew worried, ”What did he want?” She asked her sister but knew that she most likely wouldn’t know the answer to her questions. Her worrying only grew more intense as she thought about the man who was after her family. Biting her lip, she slowly stood on her feet and looked down to her sister and sleeping niece, ”I think I’m going to go check on him.” She announced firmly, ”I will catch up with you later Sinny.” And with that, she set off towards James’ office. Passing by the rowdy drunks in her lounge, she wasn’t focus on looking for the messes that may have occurred around her. Heading down the hall she stopped at the office door. Lifting a hand, she delicately rapped at the door, ”James?” She asked with uncertainty as she twisted the knob to open the door.

Stepping inside the office without waiting for an answer, the room was dark, revealing that perhaps James had left. Still, she stepped further inside the room and shut the door behind her, ”You in here love? She asked, "Why is it so dark in here?" She turned towards the corner lamp and switched it on. Squinting momentarily, she blinked before looking to her husbands desk, where he was sitting in his chair. ”So what did Armstrong want?”
With: James Misty Gray Misty Gray (Finn will be up after I get out of work)

Grace Armstrong

gracexm-png.473031
Grace looked away from Adam as she thought about who the hand belonged to. "I think it was Gary's hand. I mean, that was the name written on the awful gift tag. He's one of my father's employees," she explained. "He must have been working on the election compaign or trying to free Dublin of the Porters too." She raised a curious eyebrow as it was suggested she should worry about what Jared was involved in. "I already know what he's involved in and that's what worries me. I want those gangs gone too, but I just wish someone else would try to sort our city out. My father is busy enough without risking his safety too."

Grace frowned when Adam asked when the cycle would end. She folded her arms around herself for comfort and sighed. "My dad is stubborn and he believes he's right. He won't give up any time soon as he's dead set on stopping those dangerous people. I mean, I want that dangerous family put away too, but by the cops and not at the risk of my family. I just want things to be normal again and to not have to look over my shoulder so much," she sadly told him.

Pyroclast Pyroclast (Adam)

James Porter

1535463418760-png.476634
Once he'd ended the call with Jared, James had written himself a note to remind him to arrange a meeting with Jared. It wasn't that he truly believed he would forget, as he rarely forgot even minor details, but he was drunk and he expected to be even more drunk as the night went on. After he'd made his written reminder, he sat back in his seat, taking a few minutes to enjoy the quiet escape from socialising that his office gave him. He closed his eyes for a moment as he collected his thoughts, or at least allowed his mind to shift back to the fact he and Lucy were having a baby. He was so deep in thought that it wasn't until the light flicked on that he realised his wife had joined him.

"It's not dark, love. I just had my eyes closed," he answered her question, grinning to himself. He was about to flirt with Lucy when she asked about the call from Jared. "Him? Ah, he was asking if he could borrow some sugar or some shit."

James leaned forward and retrieved the note he'd written. He hadn't forgotten what the call had been about, but he turned the note to her anyway, followed by reading the words out himself. "Arrange a meeting with Jared. He got the message and needs a HAND." He chuckled to himself. "Fuck me. My handwriting is shite tonight," he pointed out. He then cleared his throat ready for a moment of seriousness. "Jared got my message and now he finally wants to talk. He sounded like he wants to smooth out the shit Ciara caused and discuss our common beliefs. I don't trust the prick or his violent little friends one bit, but I'm going to arrange this meeting and talk to the wanker face to face... Maybe I'll shake his hand..." he quickly added, losing his usual seriousness and giggling at his dumb joke.

He looked up to Lucy and signalled for her to sit on his lap. "I'm gonna level with you, beautiful. I'm a bit pissed and I don't think I can talk business tonight." He paused before wrapping his arms around Lucy's waist. "Is our house still okay? Conor and Jackson haven't broken anything yet have they? Fucking drunks..." he remarked, before laughing to himself. "I might get Emery to police this party."

Bellz Bellz (Lucy)

Finn Sullivan
246E629200000578-2897806-image-m-13_1420491477013.jpg
Finn was pleased to see Rudy in such a good mood, having been down in the dumps himself. Finn smiled in a relaxed, drunken sort of way, clearly having had too much to drink. Clasping Rudy around the back in return, he stepped away a moment after allowing the man to move forward with introducing the new face in the room. The man stepped forward and held out his hand, Finn reached out and met his hand with a firm shake. ”Yes Mr. Sullivan, but feel free to call me Finn.” He said to the man with a smile. He asked of James and Finn let out a small laugh, ”Unfortunately mate, I’m not sure how up to par Mr. Porter is right now to be speaking of business, last time I saw him, he was pounding drinks back with the rest of the lot in the lounge, you know how Jackson is.” He said, directing the last bit of his sentence towards Rudy, who then interrupted the subject and asked about what had broke in the kitchen.

Finn’s face grew pink, almost embarrassed by the little conversation he somehow got into the middle of. ”Ahhh, Aliana and Conor are having a bit of a lover’s quarrel, I believe.” He told Rudy. His cousin and himself were both having women problems it seemed. ”Stay away from women Rudy old pal, they are pretty little things but just one kiss and they can make your life a living hell.” There was a bitterness to his tone as he said this, shaking his head slowly, eyes becoming distant with thought. There was a silence that fell between the gentleman before Finn disrupted it by addressing Aldous again, ”We can try and track down James if you wish, he’s got to be stumbling around here somewhere.” He definitely needed the distraction. ”Will you gentleman be joining in the drinking, I hate to say it but I’m a bit on the tipsy side myself.”

with: Rudy & Aldous Shireling Shireling
mentions: Conor Misty Gray Misty Gray ; Aliana Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back