• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Family Affair: The Irish Mob - IC (Ended)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Peter Callahan

MV5BY2Y2NTE4YzYtMTA4OS00NzNmLWIxNzctMDEyMjE2NWU3YWNmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODMwMzI4MTg@._V1_UY317_CR21,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Peter smiled widely as James admitted that he was going to speak to Peter about such matters, he hadn't been forgotten then. He was relieved to know this. He nodded his head along with James as he spoke about not giving in to his wife, especially when she flashed those big doe eyes his way. Unfortunately for him, it was easy to do and normally she got what she wanted. Peter wouldn't' think about leaving Sinead or not respecting her words, but these were matters that just couldn't be ignored anymore. "Oo can't wait for that conversation." He said, his tone full of sarcasm as he tipped back the last of his drink before setting the glass down on the table.

His posture straighten as James revealed that he needed men he could trust within his ranks, a smirk settled on Peter's lips at the mention of Jackson and Tommy. He had no doubts he would get along with the two whilst whipping Tommy into shape. He had learned from the best after all, years of training from James was enough to prepare anyone to teach a somewhat newbie. His muscles tensed at his brother-in-laws words, predicting that the future did not hold this type of peace in store. Peter's eyes moved to look towards the window, wondering where his children were playing now and how much longer they would be freely able to play outside, before they were placed on lockdown much like he experienced with the Sullivan's back in Chicago.

Rubbing under his chin a moment, he thought about what he could offer James now. "Anything you need, I'm here, you need the dirty work done, I'm your man." He stated simply, willing to continue the work James had ordered him to do before, or go further than he had gone before. Peter wasn't completely detached like James and the others could be, at least from death. That was something that Peter was never able to pick up on, being more of the sensitive type, only dealing with the turmoil of his actions in the privacy of his own home, when all was said and done. He knew what he was offering would be risky, both in his relationship and with himself. It had been a while since he was involved in the violence. "Don't hesitate to ask me, I want to see more nights like this, even if there is a little drama." He added.

He then remember what Peter also needed to ask James, "While we are here, and discussing this, I have a not so serious question to ask. Sinead and I were wondering if the kids could spend the night, I think it would soften the blow to have a night alone with her...and she had suggested it earlier, wanting to enjoy the party and all. I completely understand if this isn't the best of times, but I felt I should just ask."

Jackson McCarthy

jake_g_857195666.jpg

Jackson gently rubbed the back of Fallon's petite hand with his thumb. "Hey," Jackson began, offering her a sincere smile and lowering himself to her gaze. "I'm not going' anywhere." He raised his eyebrows, seeing how that sat with her. "I'm ready to walk through hell with you... but the bloody demons in our way sure aren't." He chuckled lightly, placing an over exaggerated kiss directly on her cheek. He had always seen Fallon as a loose cannon, so he never took his time with her for granted. Her bold personality, defiance, and tragic backstory was something he could all resonate with; he truly felt like he had found his other half. He had got caught up in the moment, almost forgetting where he was. Both of his hands slowly wrapped around her waist and he lifted her onto her toes as he passionately kissed her.

The bitter shouts dragged Jackson back to reality. He gingerly released Fallon and scooted to the side of the dance floor, able to see the end of Eli and James' dispute. It looked like the man was leaving, which was beyond a relief for him. He wasn't quite able to make out what was in the strong man's grip, but his assumptions were unfortunately confirmed as he aimed towards the crowd. Jackson quickly pulled Fallon behind him and moved his other hand to the snub nose revolver in his shoulder holster. He didn't dare brandish it, however, as that would surely lead to the lunatic open firing. His sharp eyes were pinned on Eli until he closed the door, still moving to the side window to make sure he wasn't coming back. After he was sure James' brother had left, he released his grip off the handle.

Jackson, much like Finn and Sinead, knew this party was in desperate need of merrymaking to ease the tension. He looked down to Fallon and shrugged, telepathically telling her she knew what he had to do. "WOOO!" Jackson howled as "Jailhouse Rock" blared throughout the house. He took off his outer coat, leaving his suspenders over his tucked in shirt, and tossed it onto the couch. He quickly loaded up a shot of bourbon and tossed it down the hatch. After a couple more shots, he pulled Fallon's hand back onto the dance floor and began to dance around with Sinead and Finn, not afraid to humiliate himself. "Where's Conor?" Jackson asked Finn over the loud music. "We have enough sad saps tonight, let's get 'im out here! I promised you, you were gonna' get blitzed tonight!"

nymphadora. nymphadora. (Fallon) Misty Gray Misty Gray (Sinead) Bellz Bellz (Finn) neverbackdown neverbackdown (Eleanor)

James Porter

jk-png.410495
James grinned as Peter seemed fearful of Sinead's reaction more than anything he'd be asked to do for the business. "Consider it your first assignment. Survive that conversation with your Tinkerbell and everything else will be plain sailing!"

He was glad to hear Peter was willing to do anything asked of him, even the dirty jobs. His thoughts were cast back to the night before and the jobs he'd given to Jackson. More accurately, the murder and public display he'd had him carry out. "I'm glad to hear you're willing to give this your all, but promise me something? If I ask you to do anything that makes you uncomfortable, please will you come to me and speak up about it?" he seriously asked. He took another sip from his glass before setting the tumbler back down and leaning forward to shake Peter's hand. "Can you start tomorrow?" he suddenly asked. "I've kept your gun and keys for you for when you need them. If you drop by early tomorrow evening we can get you up to scratch and back on the job."

When Peter said he had another question to ask, James sat forward with a curious expression on his face. When he proceeded to ask if the kids could sleep over at the house, there was no part of him that wished to refuse. "Of course they can sleep over, but you're putting them all to bed! Your kids are adorable, but the questions. How many questions can one child ask?!" he jokingly asked, obviously referring to Emery. He sat back in his chair and finished his glass of vodka. "Like you said, it'll help you break the news to Sinead."

Bellz Bellz (Peter)

Sinead Callahan

1519768914082-png.406330
Sinead was glad to see Lucy and Finn join her, so she happily took hold of one of each of their hands to form a circle. She'd always loved dancing, so had plenty of energy in her to bust out the required amount of moves, shaking her cute little butt in the process. She smiled brightly as she watched Lucy relaxing and having some fun dancing with them. She'd been worried a few minutes back that Lucy wasn't having a good time and would perhaps end up leaving her own party. She then laughed as Finn ordered the others to join in with the fun rather than just standing around. "Yeah, come on. Come and dance with us, darlings!" she enthused.

She laughed louder as Jackson and Fallon got involved with the dancing too. "That's it, Jackson. Show the rest of them how it's done," she encouraged him to continue. She heard him ask Finn where Conor was, also surprised there was drunken dancing going on whilst her brother was absent. She couldn't help but wonder how much Michelle would change him and if it would all be for the better. Still, even she thought Conor would be kicking himself for missing this. Speaking of missing, she wondered if Peter was doing okay with James.

Bellz Bellz (Lucy, Finn) neverbackdown neverbackdown (Eleanor) Enzyme Enzyme (Jackson) nymphadora. nymphadora. (Fallon)

1fcb0b5c64ace967c3b80a7494322653.jpg

Before she got to have a real conversation with Montag, she heard music. Her attention was turned towards Sinead, who was apparently trying to get everyone to dance. It was sweet, seeing as how there was so much tension in the air. Only, she wasn't much of a dancer. And even though she wasn't, she definitely still didn't want to dance. She excused herself from Montag and just as people started crowding together to dance, she made it outside. It was definitely a good idea to get there, since it was ridiculously hot in the house.

She took a deep breath once escaping before she realized she only escaped to where the children were. She sighed and shook her head, speaking to herself. "How the hell did I manage to get here?" It wasn't that bad, however, since it seemed this was where the non-dramatic people were hanging out. She smiled and Mallory and Thomas walking towards them. "Well well well, is this where all the cool people are hanging out?" Looking at the children, she nodded her head. "Oh yes. Most definitely where the fun is at."

Peter Callahan

MV5BY2Y2NTE4YzYtMTA4OS00NzNmLWIxNzctMDEyMjE2NWU3YWNmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODMwMzI4MTg@._V1_UY317_CR21,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Peter chuckled as James told him that his first assignment was to tell Sinead about what he just agreed to with James. There was definitely no backing out of this now, and even if she wanted to negotiate such terms of the agreement, at that point it wouldn't be her place to. He loved his wife, was a little terrified of her, but this was what was best for the family. "I would rather face death head on I think, those tears get to me, but consider it done. I'm sure at some point she will understand why I'm doing this, she will survive. I mean Lucy has been doing it for years, Shannon did it as well, Sinead is just as strong as them...she will be fine." At this point he was convincing himself more than he was convincing James. Peter nodded his head and expressed a serious look, he would definitely vocalize when he was uncomfortable...though those words seemed to come with a indirect warning. James seemed to have something already in the works, Peter was ready for it.

His eyebrows raised in surprise at the question of being available tomorrow for the job. "I can start tomorrow." Peter said as he shook James' outreached hand, finalizing the agreement with a simple friendly gesture. "Oh you shouldn't have," He teased slightly, faking surprise at James words about keeping his gun and keys on the ready. "I will be there tomorrow evening." Peter was relieved to hear James agree to letting the children spend the night, Sinead was going to be excited for a night to themselves. He chuckled at James' words, clearly speaking about Emery when he mentioned the questions, asking how one child could have so many. "She's got the curiosity of a cat, which coincidentally she asked her mother and I for, to which we firmly disagreed as she has other animals to care for."

He then stood slowly, knowing he should probably join Sinead to continue on with the party, it would be the last night they would have together where trouble of his job wasn't looming over head. "Little Emmy is a curious one, its taken us years to kind of tune her out, okay that sounds terrible but you have to at some point...she basically puts herself to sleep after so many." He admitted before laughing at his own words. "Well I should probably go check on Sinead now, see how her and Lucy are holding up." He could hear music blasting in the distance and wondered who got the party started. "See you out there?" He asked lightly before making his out of the office and back to the party where he found everyone dancing around and howling out. Peter couldn't help but laugh at the scene before him, moving through the crowd of people, he finally found Sinead and smiled widely. "Well, somebody finally decided to loosen up eh?" He teased.

Lucy Porter and Finn Sullivan
cf1b0962bdb519d71951b066078d799b.png
Lucy felt like she couldn't keep up with the youngster's around her. Her head was kinda starting to hurt now and she knew she probably needed some water or food. It had been a while since she consumed this much alcohol. "I'll be...um....yea." Lucy said to her sister, totally forgetting what she was trying to tell her now. Stumbling through the crowd, she laughed as Jackson asked where Conor was, who seemed to be missing out on his usual scene now. Her brother rarely saw his sister's in such a state, she wondered when he would be coming back to join the party again. Squeezing her way through the crowd of people who decided to follow the drunken folk to the dance floor, she finally reached the end of it and tripped over someone's foot. She fell to the ground quickly, smacking her knees and her palms against the tile to catch herself. She let out a hiss in slight pain as she quickly shoved herself to her feet, looking around slightly, she wondered how many people just saw that as she moved to the nearest wall. The shoes she had one were practical for when she was sober, it would be the death of her now if she continued to wear them, both ankles would snap by the end of the night.

Continuing to grab the wall, she used it as a guide to find one of the couches that had been positioned around the dance floor. Very few people seemed to be seated there at the moment, so she found it to be the perfect spot to take off her shoes. Practically throwing herself into a seated position on the couch, she positioned her dress back to its proper places before lifting her heel to rest on the couch. She fumbled with the straps lightly, her drunken and clumsy fingers causing her to be unsuccessful in such endeavors. "Come on!' She groaned out in slight frustration, sometimes being short in such a state. The strap was close to coming undone but caught on one of the loops, leaning closer to the strap she squinted slightly as if that would help her see what she needed to do. "Ugh! You stupid sho-OOES!" She gasped, slipping off the couch and falling on her rear end on the floor. Instead of being embarrassed, she let out a giggle slightly snorting at herself. "Whoops! Ouch!"

Liam-Hemsworth-Cover.jpg
Finn was enjoying dancing with his cousins as they continue to prance in a circle, others had finally gotten the hint and started to stand up, joining the strange family who began to dance around. Seeing Jackson and Fallon now dancing around Finn and Sinead, as Lucy wandered off to take a breather, he smiled widely at the couple. Looking to Sinead as they continued to twirl around, he answered Jackson's question. "I still think he's talking with Alex mate! And hey whilst you dealt with girl drama I was already getting plastered! You have a lot of making up to do mate!" He chuckled moving to let Peter have Sinead as he moved to dance with Jackson and Fallon. "Hey there! I'm Finn, you must be the famous Fallon I've been hearing so much about!" He may have already introduced himself to her, he wasn't really too sure at the moment, but Finn was always the friendly face to outsiders.

"You have to catch up to me mate!" He said pointing at Jackson. "Your movements aren't flailing enough, that means you aren't drunk enough!" He said as he moved over to the refreshments table nearby and grabbing a few drinks for his friends and family. "Alright now alright now, we are gonna do this right, 'cuz I'm home and it seems like we have forgotten the way things use to be." He passed out a glass to Peter, Sinead, Fallon and Jackson before keeping one for himself, working at the Emerald back in Chicago had definitely taught him a few tricks.

Sinead Callahan

tumblr_p56io5m2TE1wefvm9o2_400.gif"Oh, booooo!" Sinead called out to Lucy as she broke away from the dance circle to head towards the sofas. "I'm still dancing. Ain't nobody stopping me," she assured Finn and the others. Her eyes lit up as she Peter joined her and said she'd loosened up. She let go of Finn's hand before turning to face her husband and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her large eyes looked deep into his and the look on her face was really something quite serious. It seemed like she was going to say something of great importance. Something profound. "Don't tell anyone," she began, glancing around before looking down to her own chest. "I was thinking earlier that my boobs got so big after Emmy. How cool is that? But, shhh," she said, placing her index finger to her mouth and looking Peter in the eyes again. Despite believing she was being discreet, her voice had still been loud enough for the others to hear her words. "Speaking of them... The children, not the breasts. Are ours allowed to sleep here tonight, because I think I might be drunk soon?" she asked, though it was clear she was already drunk.

Sinead took the glass that Finn offered to her and took a sip. She placed her free arm around Peter's waist, giving his butt a playful squeeze in the process. "You best remind us how to party, Teddy Bear!" she encouraged Finn.

Bellz Bellz (Peter, Finn) Enzyme Enzyme (Jackson) nymphadora. nymphadora. (Fallon)

James Porter

giphy (2).gifJames chuckled as Peter continued to speak of Sinead's likely reaction. In seriousness, he was right though. Lucy and Shannon had managed for so long. Sinead had been spoiled for some time, but she would get used to it and learn to adapt to Peter's responsibilities. She would have no choice but to do so. He was glad to hear Peter was up for starting right away and he himself was looking forward to having the guy back on board. With mention of Emery wanting a cat, James raised an eyebrow. "Ohhh, good luck refusing the kid of that request. Just tell her the dogs will eat a cat for breakfast," he joked.

Peter then excused himself to return to the party, asking James if he'd be back out there. "Of course, I'll be out in a few," he assured him. "You go spend time with Tinkerbell," he suggested. Once Peter had left, James got up and paced the room a couple of times, now able to mull over the way he'd left Lucy in the middle of the party. As he heard the music booming in the distance and the voices sounding more rowdy, he knew he needed to mentally prepare himself. Another glass of vodka was thrown down his throat to assist him. He removed his suit jacket and began loosening his tie before deciding to relieve himself of the neck-wear altogether. Once he was feeling less suffocated and more casual, he took a deep breath and headed out to the party.

James returned to the centre of the party and briefly stood still as he took in the chaos around him. "Jesus..." he muttered. There were people dancing all over the place, random drunken conversations and empty glasses placed in the most random of spots. Still, he couldn't help but smile as it dawned on him the party was still going on and there were a lot of happy faces. As he observed those dancing, he was unable to see Lucy in the mix. He hoped she hadn't left the party early. He walked past the dancers, and to those who were used to his controlled posture, they may notice a slight sway or a clumsiness to his steps. This only became more evident as he spotted Lucy just as she slipped off of the couch. The focus knocked out of him, he stumbled into one of the guests, despite them being hard to miss. After a quick apology he approached his wife, relieved to see her amused at her fall from the couch. "What's a fine woman like you doing on a floor like this?" he asked her, a flirtatious tone in his voice. He hoped she wasn't too pissed at him, but he would try his luck anyway. "Can I have this dance?" he asked, outstretching his arm to help her back up. Perhaps that was the biggest shock of the night, considering he rarely ever wished to dance.

Bellz Bellz (Peter, Lucy)

Jackson McCarthy

tumblr_nveyf2B9r11qg5fcmo2_500.gif

Jackson had grabbed a hold of a bottle of Four Roses, acting as if it was almost an extension of his hand as he danced. He got closer to Finn as he spoke, unable to hear him over the blaring music. Jackson hadn't made out a single word, but was happily delighted with the beer shoved his way. "Cheers mate!" Jackson shouted over the music. "I was in need of a chaser!" With that, he pressed the bourbon to his lips and swallowed three shots worth, before washing it down with the contents of the pint.

Jackson kept his arm wound Fallon, offering the bourbon bottle to her. "Don't let me finish it all, or i'll forget our important conversation." He jokingly nudged her, kissing her on the cheek. His eyes shot to Lucy as she laid on the floor, a confused look on his face. He leaned closer to Fallon and spoke in what he believed was a hushed tone, "I don't know whats stranger, the fact that Lucy is fighting the floor, or that Lucy seems to be losing."

His eyes continuously scanned the crowd, hoping his friend would appear with a handle of liquor, like a prophet. "Right, Alex doesn't get Conor all night... We have joint custody." Jackson said close to Finn's ear, wrapping an arm around his buddy's shoulder. He watched as James and Peter reentered the party. "Aye, welcome back buzzkills!" Jackson drunkenly blurted out, raising his bourbon bottle in a unspoken "cheers". He saw Sinead run up to Peter, not missing the cheeky squeeze she gave him. "Sinead Callahan on her worst behavior!" He said in a jokingly shocked way, nodding his head.

Misty Gray Misty Gray (James/Sinead) Bellz Bellz (Lucy/Peter) nymphadora. nymphadora. (Fallon)

Peter Callahan

Peter was caught off guard as Sinead wrapped her arms around his neck but quickly smiled lightly and laughed off his slight shock. Peter rolled his eyes Jackson's way as he called James and himself buzzkills, sure he would sing a different tune when he learned that Peter would be working with them again. He raised an eyebrow lightly as she looked like she was about to say something important. The words that spilled from her mouth took him by surprise again, so much so he actually laughed louder than he probably should have. "Sinny! Baby!" He chuckled lightly as she made a comment about her breast size after Emery was born, Peter scratched the back of his neck awkwardly as some people paused and noticed the words that she had spoken. He was definitely not drunk enough for this. Peter would secretly always agree with Sinead on that front, it was pretty cool. She then placed her finger to her lips and hushed him, as if she was trying to keep the information a secret. Laughing slightly, he looked around at the people who had obviously heard his wife, sending them an apologetic look.

"Soon? Love, I think you are already past drunk." He murmured fondly as he held her waist, holding her steady as people swayed and moved, knocking them around slightly. Looking towards where James had gone off to, he noticed Lucy on the floor, wondering what the hell could have happened for her to end up there. "They are free to sleep here tonight, though I think they will be on the same boat as us." He nodded towards the Porter couple before turning back to Sinead. "We just have to make sure they get into bed soundly, poor Emery loves to torture James with the constant questions." He chuckled at his daughter's ways before looking around at everyone else. "How much did you all drink while we were talking? The atmosphere changed quickly." He commented just as Sinead squeezed his butt, causing the man to jump forward in shock. "Woah! Sin!" He gasped out loud, laughing nervously.
Lucy had been struggling to get herself off the floor, if she wasn't so drunk she would have been completely embarrassed by her twitching and twisting on the floor but at the moment she was having far too much fun laughing at herself to care. She gave up after a moment, lying flat on the floor and letting the coolness of the tile soothe her heated skin. She shivered slightly and winced slightly, knowing that there would most likely be a few bruises covering her body in the morning. Somehow, she managed to get her shoes off after a moment, sliding her left shoe off quickly just as she heard a familiar voice speak to her. Lucy lifted her head just enough to see her husband staring down at her, his words flirtatious. "These damn shoes were stuck on my feet, I can't break my ankles while trying to make sure this house stays together. Who will run after our children?" She rambled on before giggling at his words.

The anger she had felt towards him had been numbed by the amount of alcohol she poured into her body, she wasn't going to let herself ruin this night, a night her husband had planned to perfection. She was caught off guard by his offer to dance and her faced showed it, "The King wishes to dance? I don't think I deserve such an honor." She teased him, her lips curling into a smile as she took his hand and allowed him to help her to her feet, which were now bare of any shoes. "Oh dear, I didn't think this through! I can't have my feets stepped on! But I don't want to snap my ankles!" Lucy looked worried as she leaned against her husband, clearly losing a bit of balance in the process of standing on her feet again.

Finn Sullivan
Liam-Hemsworth-Cover.jpg
Finn lifted his glass at those he gave drinks to before bringing it to his lips. The familiar warmth of his drink tingled through his chest causing him to sigh and smile widely at Jackson who thanked him for the pint. "Anytime!" He shouted back. He continued to dance rather aimlessly and with no other purpose than to waste some of the excess energy he had pent up at the moment. He looked around after he slowed down and saw Jackson scanning the crowd. He let out a single laugh as Jackson claimed they had joint custody over Conor. "We sure do! We should get him for family events such as this! Where is Conor?" He said loudly, untangling himself from Jackson's arm, he grinned. "I'm going to go find blondie, then we will get him up to speed yea?!" He asked before turning and pushing his way through the crowd of people.

"excuse me, pardon me, make way, I really don't want to crush anyone!" He commented, noting that his size would make it easy to crush a poor fragile person if he were to fall forward or backwards. After pushing through the crowd, he moved to grab a bottle of bourbon from the refreshments table and walked towards where he remembered seeing Conor. Unfortunately for him, he couldn't really remember where he had seen him last and now he seemed to be wandering aimlessly around the house. "Hellllooooooooooo???" he called out lightly, holding onto the walls for support, feeling his bones grow weak and heavy.

F A L L O N // ROMANO

place ;; party.
tags ;; Enzyme Enzyme Misty Gray Misty Gray Bellz Bellz
mentioned ;; jackson, james, sinead, lucy and peter.
The last few moments she shared with Jackson were a blur as she felt herself being whisked away off the dance floor; a smile forming on her face as she followed Jackson. Fallon couldn't help but feel the anxiety boil in her stomach as she earned a few questionable looks from other partyers, it clearly looked like Alex was the favorite Romano at the party which slightly annoyed Fallon. Her attention was soon taken by the Porters' and their friends, how they seemed to get along like a house on fire compared to what her childhood was like. The constant voice of her family telling what to do, where to go and what to say haunting her wherever she went. But it was going to change, Fallon was finally done being a Romano; Hell, the sound of Fallon McCarthy had a nice ring to it, that is, if Jackson did ever propose to her.

A laugh escaped Fallon's lips as Jackson pulled her out onto the floor once more, dancing like a drunk idiot that Fallon loved. Not missing a beat, Fallon joined in with a smile. She moved in closer to Jackson as he offered her the bourbon bottle to her. Fallon gladly took the bottle from Jackson and gulped the alcohol down, the liquid burning her throat as it warmed up her stomach. "I wasn't planning to," Fallon joked as she placed an alcohol decorated kiss on his cheek. Her gaze flickered towards Jackson as she noticed Lucy and Sinead, both clearly looking drunk. Fallon paused for a moment before replying, "Both." She said with a serious tone before laughing, the alcohol only slightly affecting her. Fallon had a strong tolerance for alcohol, especially she spent most of her nights drinking in her bedroom. Fallon handed Jackson the bourbon bottle once more as she watched the scene unfold in front of her.

tumblr_oshifjn5C81szvyemo2_250.png
tumblr_oshifjn5C81szvyemo7_250.png
tumblr_oshifjn5C81szvyemo1_250.png
tumblr_oshifjn5C81szvyemo3_250.png

Sinead Callahan

TalkativeCostlyEider-max-1mb.gifSinead realised from Peter's awkwardness that others at the party had heard her comment. When he told her she was already drunk, she let out an amazed "ohhh" and proceeded to take another drink from her glass. She too noticed Lucy, but in her own current state it all seemed perfectly normal for her sister to be all over the floor giggling to herself. She quickly turned back to look at Peter when he informed her they had permission for the kids to stay at the Porters house tonight. "Oh yay! That's great news. I can't believe we've been able to spend time together two nights in a row! I love it," she said, smiling brightly. "Emmy likes asking questions and James is a very mysterious man to her. I just hope he doesn't tell her too much of the truth. Criminal, gangster uncle and all that..." she trailed off.

Peter than asked how much everyone had been drinking whilst he was with James. "Oh, we had all of the alcohol that is no longer on the table," she answered, giving little insight. "I made my own cocktail. Tastes awful but I can't waste it now," she added. "This is a better atmosphere, right? I don't know why Luce was crying, but now she's laughing, so that's good!"

Sinead realised squeezing Peter's butt was perhaps a little too forward, considering they were in public. She blushed a little upon realising his laugh was a nervous one. "Uh oh. I'm sorry, Petey," she told him, her face now serious. She removed her arm from around his waist and slipped away from his arm that was around her. She placed her now empty glass down on the table and looked to the wall clock. She saw what the time was though couldn't quite process it, but she decided whatever time it was it was late enough. She cleared her throat as she looked back to her husband. "Shall we round up the children and put them to bed?" she asked.

Bellz Bellz (Peter)

James Porter

giphy-2-gif.410703
James couldn't help but chuckle at Lucy's response to him. Seeing her sprawled out across the floor and struggling to take her shoes off was quite funny, considering they were both normally so controlled. "Don't you worry. I'll run after the children if needed," he reassured her. He did wonder where Delilah, Mallory and Arlo had got to. Really, he suspected they were avoiding their embarrassing elders elsewhere. Considering the earlier tension and the current craziness, he concluded it was probably for the best.

James pulled Lucy to her feet, glad she'd agreed to dance with him, considering it had been a big thing for him to offer in the first place. Slow dancing wasn't so bad, but someone had put on the faster music - guaranteed to have everyone jumping around like fools. He looked down to his wife's feet as she mentioned the risk of them getting stepped on. Then she leaned into him and he safely caught her as she lost her balance. "Well, let's just dance here, away from the others, and I'll try not to step on your feet," he suggested, kicking his own shoes off. He helped Lucy placed her hands on his shoulders and he placed his hands on her waist, then he somehow managed to dance with her like that to the fast tempo of the music. He didn't even care if anyone was watching tonight, he just wanted to see Lucy happy. "I'm sorry about before," he spoke into her ear before kissing her cheek.

Bellz Bellz (Lucy)
Mentions: nymphadora. nymphadora. (Delilah) neverbackdown neverbackdown (Mallory) RabbitQueen RabbitQueen (Arlo)

Thomas Dempsey

1519768955775-png.406335
Tommy glanced to his watch before looking back to the Callahan kids who were still playing outside. He didn't mind watching them, but he did start to wonder if Sinead and Peter had lost track of time or something. He then noticed Aliana approaching and he sent her a wave. "You got that right, Ali. This is the cool people party and you're welcome to join us," he confirmed, glancing to Mallory and sending her a smile too. "The fun is out here. Although, things sound like they've livened up a bit more inside. Is everyone completely wrecked? I'm considering adopting the Callahan kids at this stage," he said, grinning.

"I'm going inside to find the dogs," Emery suddenly appeared and spoke up. She then noticed Ali was now present and sent her a bright smile. "Ali, I wish you came out sooner 'cos now I'm going inside to see dogs. Bye bye!" she said, waving at Ali, Mal and Tommy, before retreating inside.

"Don't take it personally, Ali. These kids prefer dogs over their own parents," Tommy joked.

When Emery reentered the house in search of the dogs, she stopped in her tracks as she looked up at the tall man stumbling around the place and calling out to nobody specific. She stood wide-eyed as she tried to remember why Finn was vaguely familiar. She was too young to remember much of him and to piece together the photographs she'd seen. He was tall, like her uncle and seemed to have the same soft features. She didn't feel intimidated like some 'strangers' would make her feel. Deciding he was okay, she coughed loudly to catch his attention. "Excuse me, mister. Are you Uncle Conor's brother?" she loudly asked him. She then folded her arms tightly as she looked up and awaited his response. Emery happened to know exactly where Conor was too...

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Aliana) neverbackdown neverbackdown (Mallory) Bellz Bellz (Finn)

Last edited:
Mallory Porter
d38340cc4478d8bf4cbb8964f928a1b2.jpg
Mallory held back her laughter when Emery called herself the dirtiest before watching the small child run off to play with her siblings well more like boss her siblings around. She turned her attention back to Thomas when he made a comment and she smirked “Ah what my father doesn’t know won’t hurt him” she teased.

When he agreed it was his first time doing a job like that, Mallory nodded her head slowly “yeah I suppose” she replied when he said that it was a job that would have been done sooner or later anyway. When he asked about her antics , Mallory bit her lip “not necessarily bricks through windows” she assured him “but” she muttered a glint present in her eye “parties have got rowdy which has resulted in a few stolen beers, throwing broken chairs into the Liffey, just silly things like that”.

Mallory’s attention was drawn elsewhere as she heard someone speak behind her “hey Ali” she greeted before watching Emery walk back into the house

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

Alexandra and Michelle Romano
michelle-tanner_245828_top.jpg
“yeah you can’t do anything in a dress and climbing you can’t climb in a dress” Michelle exclaimed nodding her head enthusiastically, it appeared she now had someone on her side.

When he confirmed that Sinead and Lucy were her aunts and went on to explain the rest of his family,well her family aswell, she listened quietly but a smile could be seen on her face “us Sinead inside?” She asked wondering if she had seen any other family members when they were inside the house. “I’ve never had a grandparent” Michelle announced calmly “Well I have them but their dead.. I don’t really understand that do I still say I have grandparents or that I don’t” she asked curiously.

Alex bit her lip when Michelle started to talk about her dead grandparents. Earlier this morning, Michelle believed Fallon and Alex to be her only family apart from a few uncles and aunt back in italy that she had never met, and now she a very big family. Alex didn’t know how Michelle really felt about this but she seemed to be taking it ok so far.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Rudolph Meyers and Kieran Joyce
Having successfully slipped away from the dramatic confrontation between the Porter brothers, Rudy took a minute to flag down a caterer who brought him a bottle of Guinness. He looked on bemusedly as someone put on an Elvis record and the party-goers started dancing in an invigorated manner that Rudy found amusing but embarrassing. Beside him at once materialized a young man ten years his junior whom he had never seen before. He turned to him and smiled politely.

Kieran Joyce Front.jpg
"Rudolph Meyers, how do you do?"

The youth returned the polite, accommodating smile and shook his hand with three pumps. "Kieran Joyce, I'm well. How do you do?"

Rudolph sipped his beer and said he was in good spirits before gesturing towards the crowd, "Not going to dance?"

"Afraid not," replied Kieran, "Mr. Presley isn't exactly my cup of tea."

"You're Lucy's cousin right? The one from America? The priest?"

"Not a priest, Mr. Meyers. Pre-deaconate."

"Ah, my apologies."

Kieran laughed good-naturedly. "Think nothing of it. It's an honest mistake."

Rudy, who had been baptized Lutheran but was not exactly a regular church-goer or a particularly religious man, nevertheless was impressed by the personability of the young pre-deaconate candidate. Rudy thought Kieran reminded him of the young Lutheran minister in Dusseldorf, Mr. Muller, who had often come to dinner with their family, although he was very young when he left Germany, and who had been arrested with his father and likely also killed by the Gestapo. He pondered whether Kieran would meet such a macabre end, as he assumed he would himself.

Rudy Meyers.jpg
"I could never be a priest," Rudolph admitted, "never get to have your own house, have to pray all the time, never make love to a woman."

Kieran's face grew a bit hot, as this sort of talk embarrassed him. "I can assure you, Mr. Meyers, that the priestly life, despite its sacrifices, also has its rewards."

"Maybe," Rudy admitted, then stopped himself mid-thought, "my apologies, Mr. Joyce. I didn't mean to demean."

"It's quite fine, it's fine." Kieran said as the color dropped from his face. He wished people would let him forget.

The two men talked a bit more at length, about Irish and American politics, about the war in Korea and Suez, about the arts and music, specifically painting, about mothers, about cars, about hunting and fishing, about women, about life. Then, they parted ways. Rudy to his car and back to his apartment, Kieran upstairs and to the guest bedroom. It was late by then and he skipped prayer and all such rituals he was accustomed to before sleep. He merely threw on his night clothes and went to sleep.

Eleanor Sheridan
Eleanor watched in shock as a little girl came up asking if Conor was her father. She watched on as Conor confirmed it and the little girl stormed off quickly followed by Alexandra and then Conor.
She looked at Finn with a slight shocked face after the left and wondered if he was as confused as she was.
The party quickly descendant to life after with Sinead supringly being the life and soul of it. She grinned as she watched her , clearly drunk, friend dancing to the music. Eleanor looked around a smile on her face , she was glad to be home and had really missed this crazy lot. She broke from her thoughts as Finn walked off in the direction Conor was and she shook her head a slight smirk on her face as she watched him stumble off. She then turned to face Jackson and humorous look on her face “he’s not going to get anywhere near where Conor is” she laughed , deciding to give Finn few moments before she went to help him, although Eleanor was getting quite close to being drunk aswell and so after the drink in her hand she didn’t actually know if she would be any help for Finn

Enzyme Enzyme nymphadora. nymphadora. Bellz Bellz
Mentions: Misty Gray Misty Gray

Peter Callahan

Peter looked to Jackson his cheeks flushed red as he made a comment about Sinead's behavior, truly caught off guard by it, trying to remember the last time she'd been this drunk. The atmosphere like Sinead had mentioned was definitely better than what it had been before, it seemed like everything had cured itself now that the cause of the tension was long gone. It was good to see Lucy laughing rather than crying, even if she was on the floor...at least her and James were okay. Sinead caught on to the fact that her behavior may have been a little much and quickly turned serious, Peter turned back her way and offered her a soft smile as she apologized and called him "Petey." His smile quickly turned into a frown as she pulled away from his grasp and untangled herself from him. She looked towards the clock and Peter did as well, it was time to get the kids into bed. They were probably more than worn out by now, or at least he hoped.

Sinead turned back to him, clearing her throat. Peter nodded his head as she asked if they should get the children to bed. Before she had the chance to move further away from him, he grabbed her hands and pulled her closer. Leaning close to her ear, he smiled lightly and let out a soft breath, the air most likely tickling her skin there. "I'm flattered, but we should save that type of play for later hmm?" He asked before pressing a kiss to her temple and wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "Alright you drunks, out of the way, little ones aren't going to put themselves to bed!" He called out and pushed through the crowd, making sure Sinead didn't get bumped around in the process.

"You are so sweet!" Lucy told her husband as he offered to run after the children, though the only thing they would be running from at this point would be their embarrassing parents. Lucy was just fine staying away from the crowd of people who had moved to the center of the dance floor, it was far too hot and humid for her over there and her hair would begin to frizz if she wasn't careful...and she didn't want her feet to be impaled with a heel. Lucy's smile grew as she watched James, who was conservative compared to most take off his shoes in the middle of a party, offering to dance with her. "Thank you for trying to not step on my poor feet, these shoes already beat them up a bit." James lead her to the proper pace of the song and she was surprised that he was dancing to such a fast paced song with her, it was enjoyable. "Mr. Porter, are you hiding something from me. Did you get dance lessons or something?" Her tipsy words teased him, a smile glued to her face. Then she let the silence fall between them a moment, not feeling the need to fill this moment with anymore chatter.

He leaned closer to her and apologized for earlier. She had honestly tried hard to forget about it, the blonde lightly bit on her red stained lips before nodding her head slightly, her cheeks tinted red as he kissed her cheek. There was a lot she had on her mind, she honestly felt she should apologize for the problems she caused...though she couldn't help the way his brother may have felt about her. Who knows, he could be completely different the next time they saw each other, whenever the hell that would be. "It's alright...I think..." She tried to formulate what she was trying to say. "You shouldn't punish Eli for what he did tonight...He's your brother...you need to see him. And what about Rayna? You clearly miss her James?" Lucy asked lightly, wanting to make sure her husband stayed in contact with his true family.

Finn Sullivan
Liam-Hemsworth-Cover.jpg
Finn had been stumbling around, convincing himself that he knew exactly where his cousin was...sadly, this was all a lie. A small voice made the drunken man jump slightly before whipping around clutching his chest as he did so. "Oh shi-oot! Shoot!" hahah.." He saved himself from certain death from a tiny fairy, avoiding cursing in front of Sinead's youngest Emery. He smiled lightly and tried to control himself a bit more, acting like a drunken fool was no way to act in front of a lady, even if it was a miniature lady. Clearing his throat he knelt down to Emery's level, slightly saddened by the fact that the little girl didn't know who he was. It was the price he paid for being gone so long, but he was going to make up for it.

"Actually, I'm his and your mamma's cousin, Finn. Its been a while since I saw you, last time you were only this big." He held out his hand to show just how tall he remember her being. "Do you know where your Uncle Conor is? I've been looking everywhere!" He admitted waving his arms slightly in exasperation before he lost his balance and sat back on the floor. The bottle in his left hand hit the tile slightly, he lifted it carefully, luckily not breaking the glass.

Emery Callahan
(NPC)

ezgif-5-cb076efafb.gif

Emery laughed at Finn's first response. She didn't realise he was going to swear, but "Oh shi-oot" just sounded funny to her, especially when spoken by the big guy. She listened intently as he explained he was Sinead's cousin and said he hadn't seen her since she was smaller. "Oh, well that's alright then, because I didn't think Conor had another brother. Were you smaller when you last saw me? 'Cos you're now huuuge, Finn!"

When Finn said he was looking for Conor, she proudly nodded her head as she knew where he was. Suddenly, Finn fell back onto the couch and Emery covered her mouth with both hands as she laughed at his silly behaviour. "Conor does that too. You're like him," she informed the man. She then pointed to the bottle and shook her head. "Put the bottle down. If you break it you will get yelled at, okay?"

Emery then pointed in the direction of the door that lead to the garden. "Follow me now 'cos I know where Conor is. He's with my new friend Shelly. Come on!" she ordered Finn. Emery would impatiently wait for Finn to drunkenly follow her and when they reached the front door, she looked outside to where Conor, Alex and Michelle were talking. She pointed to Conor and proudly smiled to Finn. "There he is!"

Emery looked back into the house where she saw Peter and Sinead looking for her. "Gotta go, Mummy's Cousin." With that, she rushed back into the house, leaving Finn to go up to Conor.

Conor Sullivan

1519768939277-png.406334
"Ahh, so you like climbing? How high can you climb?" Conor curiously asked Michelle.

Conor watched as she processed what she'd been told about her newfound family. "Yeah, Sinead is inside. She's got red hair and if I remember rightly, she's wearing a little orange dress. You'll get plenty of chances to meet her," he assured Michelle. It did dawn on him that he hadn't spoken to Sinead all evening, or even in days. He figured she'd be annoyed with him and perhaps more so if she knew about Michelle by now. He knew he needed to stop putting himself into Tinkerbell's bad books. He made a mental note to fix that later. When Michelle spoke of grandparents, it filled Conor with a sense of sadness for her. Three of her grandparents had been murdered because of the family wars in Chicago. He expected she knew nothing of how they'd all died and only hoped she'd be spared the details even as she grew older. "Well, you have a grandma now, kiddo. I have grandparents, but I don't see them. I'll make sure you meet Shannon, okay?" he promised her.

Bellz Bellz (Finn) neverbackdown neverbackdown (Alex, Michelle)

[[Sinead and James coming up...]]

Ali smiled down at the child and gave her a small wave. "Well excuse me. I won't keep you away from your precious pups." Speaking to children was much more easier than talking to an adult. As she watched the girl run away, she turned back towards the older people standing before her. "Now I regret not being out here in the first place." She took a seat on a nearby bench and gave a deep sigh. Being outside and away from the noise on the inside was actually very nice. For the moment, she could get away from all the worries that were suddenly making themselves known.

Looking at Tommy, she nodded her head side to side. "I do believe I heard Fin talking about everyone getting wasted." She gave a short laugh before continuing. "While I wholeheartedly agree with it, I didn't have a drinking partner." Looking at Mallory and then Tommy, she pointed to him. "Since this one is not supposed to be drinking," She gave Mallory a look while shaking her head before turning to Tommy. "You sir, are my drinking partner... For the limited time that this party has left, of course."

Sinead Callahan

29829-xcitefun-isla-fisher-california-style-4-jpg.406679
When Peter grabbed her hands and pulled her in closer, Sinead tried her best to keep a serious face after only just embarrassing him. Feeling his breath in her ear tickled and caused her to giggle in response to it. She took his words as both telling her off for flirting in public, but also as permission to do it in private later. "Well, alright. I'll hold you to that, love," she quietly told him. She bashfully smiled as he kissed her head and put his arm around her. They then headed to find the kids, with Peter protecting her from any clumsy drunks who might collide with her. In her current state and with the shoes she was wearing, such a collision would likely cause her to fall over.

As they approached the door to the garden, Emery rushed to meet them. The child asked where the dogs were but was disappointed to hear it was bedtime. Still, she rushed outside and yelled loudly for Braden and Savannah to come inside. With Sinead too wobbly to do so, Emery would have asked Peter to carry her upstairs to the three bed room the Porters kept empty for when the kids slept over. After eventually get the kids dressed for bed and tucked in comfortably, the grown-ups were free to return to the party.

Sinead placed her arm around Peter, partly for support. She made sure not to embarrass him this time. "Are you having a good time, Petey?" she curiously asked him, a faint smile on her lips. "I think I've had too much to drink, but it's worth it. My mind has been on a downer lately, but tonight I feel good," she admitted. The last thing she wanted was to have to start seeing the horrible psychotherapist again.

Bellz Bellz (Peter)

James Porter

giphy-2-gif.410703
James laughed as Lucy accused him of hiding dancing lessons from her. "Just because I don't dance, it doesn't mean I don't know how. I've spent a lot of time watching others dance whilst I've sat back and relaxed," he informed her.

As Lucy told him not to punish Elijah for his behaviour, James' smile fell to a frown, listening to her as she reminded him they were brothers. "No, I won't punish him for it, but I'm still pissed off. I can handle the digs at my lifestyle and his inability to say just one positive thing to me, but I don't want him upsetting you or the kids. He shouldn't have said what he did to you, it was unpleasant and crude." James loved his brother and didn't want to be annoyed with him, so he decided to sleep on it and think about it with a fresh mind the next day. Then, Lucy mentioned his mother and that took him by surprise. He stopped dancing but continued to hold his wife close. "Of course I miss her, but Rayna doesn't need me messing her life up anymore than I already have. I know she tells me otherwise, but she doesn't need me spoiling things. I killed her cousin. I stood by as Cormac and the Russians killed more of her family. I won't be winning any Son of the Year awards," he sadly admitted.

Bellz Bellz (Lucy)

Michelle and Alexandra Romano
Michelle grinned as she nodded her head “yeah I love climbing, I can climb so high” she exclaimed happily while exaggerating the so. “Almost higher than mam and she can climb very high” Michelle proudly stated. Her mother was an excellent climber and although she now claimed to be bad since she was older, Michelle didn’t believe that for a second.

When Conor confirmed the relations, Michelle nodded her head although she was sure that she wouldn’t remember them within a few minutes, it was a lot to take in for one little girl.

She nodded again eagerly when he promised her she could meet her granny “I’d like that, do you think she’ll like me?” Michelle asked beginning to get a little unsure now about this new family. Alex smiled at her daughter “off course she’ll love you Michelle, they all do already” Alex told her gently , glad that her daughter had since calmed now and now seemed to be relatively okay with the news.

Michelle saw movement from the back foot and turned her head quickly, her mouth opening in shock as she looked at the drunken man. michelle looked to Conor then back to the man still clearly in awe “I didn’t know you had a brother” she exclaimed to which Alex laughed “I once thought the same thing” she said.

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Bellz Bellz

Conor Sullivan

1519768939277-png.406334
Conor grinned when Michelle mentioned she could nearly climb as high as Alex. "Ah, I bet your mam did a lot of climbing when she was your age. A young tearaway, no doubt," he said. Alex would pick up on the knowing glint in her eye. He knew all too well of the tactics Alex had adopted to sneak out of her house when she was younger. Anything to be able to have fun without her controlling old man breathing down her neck. "Perhaps you'll both have to have a competition. Let me be the judge of who has the best climbing skills."

When asked if Shannon would like her granddaughter, Conor nodded his head. Sure, he'd have to restrain his mother before informing her that his daughter was a Romano, but surely she wouldn't stay shocked for long. After all, she fell in love with Savannah and as far as Conor was concerned, her dad was a dangerous psychopath. Alex was nothing of the sort. Shannon would get over the shock and want to meet Michelle. "Of course she'll like you. What's not to like, huh? She loves kids and you're a cool one, so that's a bonus!"

Conor followed Michelle's gaze to see Finn making his way over. He couldn't help but snicker at his cousin's drunken state. It wasn't often he was sober enough to see Finn so drunk - they were usually both in the same state together! He looked back to Michelle and shook his head. "I do have a brother, back in America, but Finn's my cousin." He fondly smiled, thinking of how great it was to have the guy back. "You can call him Uncle Finn. He's as good as. Though it's pissss-- Drunk Uncle Finn, tonight."

neverbackdown neverbackdown (Michelle, Alex) Bellz Bellz (Finn)

Thomas Dempsey

1519768955775-png.406335
When Mallory made the comment about James not being hurt about what he doesn't know, Tommy raised a curious eyebrow. "Awfully casual there, Mal. Just be careful you don't put yourself in harm's way - I'd feel pretty rotten if something happened to you and I never voiced my concerns to your dad." Tommy wasn't going to lecture her as he wasn't her babysitter or anything, he was a friend and he liked to chill with his friends. "Besides, you've still got a halo floating above your head, where your parents are concerned. You're best staying in their good books."

He laughed as she mentioned the kinds of trouble she usually got into. "Rowdy parties, eh? I can't believe you never invited me to one of those!" he lightly berated her.

Tommy grinned at Ali. "You should know by now that Emmy is the life and soul of any party. I'm disappointed you spent so long inside with the oldies," he teased her. He looked to his friend's face and studied her for a moment, sensing there could be something bothering her. He was broken from his thoughts when conversation turned to the others getting wasted. "Oh God. Finn, Conor and Jackson wasted... it'll be carnage in that house," he said, glancing back to the large home. He was clueless to the fact Lucy and Sinead were also pretty wasted. Though James wasn't completely pissed, even his minor drunken state would stick out like a sore thumb to anyone used to seeing the boss so controlled.

"Ahh, Ali. I thought you'd never ask," Tommy said, upon hearing her announce him as her drinking partner. He then pointed to Mallory with his thumb. "This girl here? She probably drinks more than both of us... whether or not she should," he teased. "It sounds like we have some catching up to do." As the children were called inside, Tommy figured the time to catch up was probably now. "Shall we get pissed too?" he asked. Regardless of her age, Tommy offered the question Mallory, not just Ali. Again, he wasn't the boss of Mallory... that was her parents' job.

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Aliana) neverbackdown neverbackdown (Mallory)

Watching the children disappear, she gave a deep breath. Finally she could let loose now that all the children were gone. If there was one thing about Aliana it's that she wasn't going to drink or curse around kids. She wanted them to remain as innocent as they possibly could before having to grow up. It was a valiant attempt that she stayed true to all the time. However, once they were Mallory's age, that's when she started to loosen up a bit. While she didn't agree with the girl's underage drinking, she wasn't exactly going to stop her from having fun and living out her youth.

She smiled at both of them when Tommy mentioned going to get drunk. "Ohhh yes please. This has been such a fantastic night that I don't want to remember it tomorrow!" She said sarcastically, yet very excitedly. In fact, she wasted no time going back inside to fill her now empty cup. She expected Lucy to at least let loose, it being her birthday and all. Sinead she had seen drunk a handful of times at her restaurant so that too was expected. It made her jealous that she wasn't on their level yet but she was most definitely about to start catching up.

Grabbing Tommy's hand, she led him over to the bar and picked up an empty glass. She picked up another cup that wasn't see-through for Mallory. "Now, I won't give a minor alcohol but I won't say anything if I can't see it." She shot her a wink before putting the cup in her hand. Turning to Tommy she put the glass in his hand. "As for you, you're not a minor and can drink in plain sight." No time was wasted with Ali as she poured alcohol into her own cup. She was very determined in her goal to get drunk and not remember the night at all.

Mentions: Tommy( Misty Gray Misty Gray ) Mallory ( neverbackdown neverbackdown )

Peter Callahan

Peter helped Sinead put the kids to sleep and that seemed to be an easy task this evening because they played extra hard in the backyard. They barely kept their eyes open as they tucked them in, and with a kiss on the forehead, they shut the doors to their rooms for the night and moved back downstairs to join the party again. Peter held Sinead up slightly as they made their way down the stairs. Once they hit the final step, he answered his wife's question, hearing the rest of her words and nodding his head lightly in response. It worried him slightly that Sinead wasn't in the right state of mind lately but he knew what she had gone through in the past. She was strong, she just needed a bit of a push that's all. "I'm having a wonderful time, but I'm so happy that you are feeling good tonight."

"Well let's keep that good feeling going my love!" He exclaimed to her as they walked back into the madness that had become the Porter's downstairs area. He let out a low whistle and wondered what mess was gonna be left in the morning. There was glasses in places that one wouldn't normally think to place a glass and people were kinda strung out on different furniture, either talking or passed out completely wasted. Peter raised an amused eyebrow and laughed, shaking his head. "James gonna have a nice mess to clean up tomorrow, might as well enjoy it while its still acceptable to make messes!" Peter knew that he needed to tell Sinead, but he wanted a few more moments with her...and possibly a few more drinks to help take the edge off.
Lucy nodded her head slightly as James talked about Eli's behavior from earlier. His words were definitely something she could have spent her whole life not hearing. She wasn't too pleased with his words but to her, they held some sort of truth. It brought back familiar feelings that left her asking herself what she was doing with her life now that the kids were grown up. Sure, they weren't completely out of their home or their lives but they would soon outgrow the need to constantly be around James and herself. Lucy stumbled slightly in their small dance and she snapped out of her thoughts quickly. James addressed her concern about Rayna and Lucy frowned deeply at what he had to say. He had paused in their movements and now they were standing, holding each other close.

"James, you and I both know that your mother will love you no matter what. That's what mother's do. And being a parent yourself should give you more perspective. Our kids will probably do things...or probably have done things, that we aren't proud of. But just because we aren't proud of that one action doesn't mean we don't love them and wish them the best. Sure you may not win Son of the Year. but you definitely win Hubby of the Year and Father of the Year." Her hand moved to his cheek and she cupped it lightly. "You should at least try to contact her. I think she should get another chance to come to this second wedding of ours hmmm?"

Finn Sullivan
Liam-Hemsworth-Cover.jpg
Finn found Emery to be quite the little character as she bossed him around about putting the bottle down. He got up and clumsily followed her in the direction she had seen Conor. She stopped just as they were creeping up on him, he stood a good distance away still. Finn looked back to see Peter and Sinead heading towards the outside as well and that's when Emmy took her cue to leave. "Thank you little darlin'!" Finn told Emmy before looking to Conor. He stumbled forward again, determined to make it to Conor now that he was so close...yet still so far. He slowed slightly as he saw Alex and then Michelle. Finn saw the little blonde girl look his way and commented on Conor having a brother. This caused Finn to let out a warm hearted laugh as he finally made it up the three of them. "I'm not drunk...just tipsy...as Sinead like to put it." He grinned at them, swaying slightly.

"Uncle Finn Eh? I like the sound of that! Always wanted to be an Uncle! Nice to meet you Michelle!" He expressed excitement for such a title before remembering the reason why he was out here, and for the little blonde girl who was Conor's daughter. "Your girlfriend is requesting you head inside to see the mess that has been created. And by girlfriend I mean Jackson, he's been searching for you in the crowd even though his lady is right next to him. You sure you aren't with him?" He teased Conor, punching his arm clumsily.

Sinead Callahan

29829-xcitefun-isla-fisher-california-style-4-jpg.406679
Sinead found herself thinking of how sweet their three children were and how grateful she was to have them in her life. Still, they could be quite exhausting so she'd make sure to thank Tommy and the others for spending so much time with them tonight... if she remembered in the morning. Luckily for Tommy and the others, Skye was due back to work the next day, following her trip away. Sinead and Peter had kept that news quiet, knowing it would be a nice surprise for the kids to see their nanny again.

She smiled as Peter helped her down the stairs and confirmed he was enjoying himself. "You're right, this party is too much fun for me to feel down," she softened up. "James is going to regret letting everyone loose in his house. When we go home we need to lock the doors so he doesn't drag us over here in the morning to help clean up," she joked. "Speaking of mess... My feet are going to be wrecked if I stand up in these shoes any longer. Shall we relax on the couch for a bit? We can watch these drunken fools dancing," she suggested, almost as if she wasn't one of the drunkest of the fools.

Bellz Bellz (Peter)

James Porter

giphy-2-gif.410703
As he continued to hold Lucy close, James sighed as she spoke more about his mother. Perhaps he was being stubborn, but he genuinely believed her life was better without him. Still, that didn't stop him from missing Rayna. He wished she could have been in their kids' lives more and he really did want her to be at the second wedding, considering she'd been witness to the bloodbath that was the first. "I suppose you're right, as usual," he gave in. "I will call her, but I'm not going to act surprised if she doesn't want to talk much. It would be amazing if she came to the wedding." It did cross his mind that his half-siblings on his mother's side were very removed from the upbringing he'd had and they'd had the most perfectly normal lives. He could only imagine how much that would piss off his dear brother, Eli, considering his clear distaste towards James' own lifestyle.

"I'll take Husband and Father of the Year," he playfully replied. He pulled back a little so he could look to Lucy's face, for no reason other than to just admire her beauty. "Our kids haven't done anything we wouldn't be proud of - they're perfect little angels," he told her, barely keeping a straight face. "And I'm the bloody Pope," he sarcastically remarked. He knew their kids had likely done things behind his back or had secrets, but he only hoped they were the usual things teenagers got up to without their parents knowing. Still, it was a scary thought to think of them growing up and exposing themselves to more danger, especially their girls and especially as the Porters had their share of enemies.

Bellz Bellz (Lucy)

Peter Callahan

Peter smiled as Sinead agreed that this party was too much fun to feel down. Though he was sure she would be singing a different tune once he said what he needed to. He chuckled lightly as she made a comment about James regretting his decisions to let in all these people and that they would have to lock up their own doors to keep him from demanding they help clean. He was sure that wasn't going to happen, given the conversation they just had in his office. Looking down at his wife's feet, he frowned softly. "Can't have your poor little feet hurting now can we?" He murmured lightly now getting worried about how he was going to tell Sinead. "Lets watch the drunken fools. I'm going to grab a drink after I help you to the couch tho..I'm afraid I need a drink or two." He muttered nervously before helping her in the direction of the nearest couch, sitting her down gently he smiled, "Be right back." Retreating quickly, Peter moved to see what was left at the refreshments table, making himself a drink before throwing it back, making another he decided to nurse the drink a little longer than the first and head back to Sinead.

Moving back to the couch, he sat beside her and smiled nervously. Looking out at the crowd, he took in the drunken blob of people before him, shaking his head at some and laughing at others. Biting his lip, he knew that he couldn't continue to not tell Sinead, he needed to inform her of the decision he went ahead and made without her. "Sin," He murmured, looking over at her now, meeting those big beautiful eyes. "I uh...have something to tell you...but I really want this night of ours to be special you see? and I don't want to ruin it for you..." He blew out a breath and scratched the back of his neck now. It was either he did it now or James and Conor would kick his ass for not telling her, she would be hurt if he wasn't honest with her.

"Sinny...Baby...You know I love you so much, and I love our family, the kids...they are my whole world." He paused hoping that she wasn't too wasted to not understand where he was going with this. "I just...I can't let James take care of two families anymore. Sure I help the guy out with small things and that's all fine and good but i don't feel like a man. I don't feel like I'm taking care of my own family like I should. I want to be able to provide for you because you are my wife and they are our kids.." He couldn't hold off any longer, the guilt he felt tore through him like a knife...he would have rather had an actual knife in him at this moment. "I took up my job with James again..."
Lucy was pleased that she had won the little discussion they just had on contacting Rayna, even in her drunken state, she still had it in her. Though she knew deep down that she was only appealing to his inner most desire, and he wanted to contact Rayna, he wanted to see her and have his family surrounding him too. "Thank you for graciously accepting those awards." She said softly, serious about him deserving them. Despite what Eli might think, James was a man whose life was much more than just luxury, he worked hard to ensure the safety of his family and for the business. He pulled back slightly and she raised an eyebrow slightly in wonder, she was a drunken mess, maybe she had something on her face. Feeling self conscious in that moment, she dipped her head slightly and smiled bashfully.

His next words however caused her to laugh a bit loudly, removing a hand from his shoulder to cover her own mouth, moving it back to his shoulder after a moment. It was true, she was well aware that their children were most likely hiding things from them...Delilah had been hiding something from them. Biting her lip, she wondered if it was appropriate to tell James, he was her father. She didn't want to have any secrets between the two of them...Her drunken mind had quickly flipped a switch and soon she forgot about what she was about to say to her husband. Instead she responded to his words, "Well Angels or not, Pope or not, I'm really proud of you all." She looked around a moment and smiled at all the drunken people around. "You know how to throw one hell of a party, and leave a woman breathless..." She murmured, looking towards her ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back