• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Family Affair: The Irish Mob - IC (Ended)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Aliana Cartwright

Hannah-John-Kamen-hannah-john-kamen-39869855-500-333.jpg
Aliana had glanced in the direction of Sinead's litte family and couldn't help but smile. There were numerous numbers of times where she too wanted to settle down. Maybe even with Conor, and start her own family. But, then she realized that she would probably not make a good mother. She just never could fathom the thought of having a mini her. Regardless, she loved other people's kids and that seemed to satisfy her for the moment.

Bringing her attention back towards Sinead, she smiled crossing her arms. "Of course, I wouldn't miss it. But, uh... Are all the kids going?" She asked, nodding her head towards the children. Usually when the group got together, the kids were running around which meant she had to observe how much she drank. Only because sometimes, being one of the popular figures around kids, they'd run up to her and try to have conversations. She couldn't have some things slip that were only meant for adult ears now, could she?

But Sinead would get a chance to answer, she heard some children being unruly and causing quite the scene. Pinching the bridge of her nose, she shook her head. "You know... I really dislike children sometimes." She told her in reference to her love hate relationship. Excusing herself, she walked over to the table, holding her hand up at the waiter who was already on his way over. She quickly grabbed three menus and made her way over, smiling at the two children. "I hope you know this old guy. Strangers are very dangerous." She joked, sending the seated man a wink before placing the menus in front of them. "Your waiter will be with you in a second." She told them before making her way back to Sinead.

"Now, about Conor? I haven't seen him. Usually he's, well you know, with me every other night, but no. Why, you missing him already?" She teased, only to be pulled away again. "Yes, I will talk to you later." Again, she bent down to Savannah to give her a quick hug. "Annnnd you stay beautiful angel, okay?" Giving Sinead a little wave, she went off to deal with another unruly customer, catching Thomas' eye as he walked in.

hGhi7LJ.jpg

ARLO PORTER
Arlo gave his dad a quick hug when his father sat down beside him. "It's fine, I know you have work to do and stuff. And as great as it would be for you to be home all the time if you didn't work we'd all starve and die" Arlo replied. He understands that his dad has to work so he's not upset that he can't be around. He does with they could all spend more time together as a family but he knows that his dad does all he can to be around them as much as he can, which he's thankful for.

"I'm good, my day was good. I went out to the stables and played around with the horses. I think Opal was mad I didn't ride her but I made it up to her by feeding her some treats." Arlo glances behind his shoulder double checking to make sure his mom isn't near. He scoots closer to his dad and whispers "And I started thinking about what I wanted to do and the first thing that came to mind was flowers and breakfast but been there done that ya know? So I'm thinking something big! She deserves the best and she'll get the best. What I'm saying is I have no idea what we should do for mom but it needs to be amazing! Some giant party with all her friends and family! The ones who matter that is. And when I went to the store I couldn't find anything that mom would absolutely adore. None of it spoke to me. Though I saw this article in the newspaper a few days ago and long story short I think mom needs a crown." Arlo finally finished.

He'd been thinking about what to get his mom for her birthday for months. He wanted it to be super special because she's been such a caring mom and he just wanted to give her a great birthday to say he's glad she was born so that he could love her.

Alexandra and Michelle Romano
beautiful-friens-with-benefits-gorgeous-mila-kunis-Favim.com-302332.jpg
Alexandra watched her daughter before her eyes moved towards the clock on the wall, it had been about 40 minutes now since she left Conor and she knew she had to go back to meet him now.
“Right Michelle be good for you aunt” she warned her daughter as she gave her a hug “and so me proud at training” she ruffled her daughters hair before turning to face her sister. “Wish me luck” she muttered as she gave her sister a hug. she sighed before looking back towards Michelle , Alex had no idea how this would go down and she was beginning to get a bit anxious. “Be good for Michelle” she teased Fallon before grabbing her bag and leaving the house.

Alexandra made her way towards greens cafe and for once she was nervous about meeting with Conor, she really didn’t know how this was going to go down, what he was going to say or how he was going to react. The cafe was close to her house and thankfully took no time at all to get there. She walked in and scanned the area, her eyes landed on a table in the corner and she made her way towards it. “Hi” she said before taking a seat across from him.

Misty Gray Misty Gray
nymphadora. nymphadora.

Last edited:
James Porter

hhh-png.401937
James smiled when Arlo assured him it was fine that he'd not been around too much. Still, the fact the boy had to reason that work was important stood out to James. Work was important, especially when it involved ensuring the family's continued safety, but if there was any sign his kids thought work came before them, then he knew he'd need to make more of an effort to be around home more often. A slight chuckle escaped him as Arlo mentioned them needing the money to eat. "I can't have my family starving, now, can I?" he remarked.

"Ah, we'll have to make sure the horses get some exercise this weekend. I'll see if Sinead or Peter will join you when they tend to Snowy," he suggested. Savannah had fallen in love with and named the pure white horse, but she wasn't as enthusiastic about having to do the chores that came with caring for the animal. By default, James had placed that responsibility onto Sinead and Peter instead.

James nodded along as Arlo mentioned that he'd done the flowers and breakfast before, though he was sure Lucy would still appreciate that on this birthday too. "Well, our house is big enough to have a big party for your mum. So, maybe I've already got that taken care of?" he knowingly suggested, with a wink. Their family and friends were all invited, of course. James just wanted to avoid booking out some venue where he didn't have full control over its security.

"A crown, huh?" James asked, a grin covering his face. "Well, your mother deserves to be treated like a queen, but I don't think I've got time to get to the Tower of London and pick one of those up," he said, playfully looking to his watch. "What about one of those beautiful sparkly tiaras? I could make a few calls and get our hands on one before the night's done with. What you you think?" he offered. It felt good to hear Arlo speaking so fondly of Lucy and he knew the sentiment would hit all of the right notes with her. After everything she'd been through and learning she could never carry her own children, Lucy deserved every bit of the love their son expressed towards her.

RabbitQueen RabbitQueen (Arlo)
Mention: Bellz Bellz (Lucy)

Conor Sullivan

untitled-png.400739
Conor looked up from his empty coffee cup as Alex approached him and greeted him. "Hi..." he replied to her, briefly smiling as she took her seat. Though he never thought he would see Alex again, there was always a gaping hole in his heart and soul that her departure had left. He'd never been able to commit to another woman since Alex. As much as he liked Aliana and enjoyed her company, they both knew they were broken in their own ways and unable to commit to each other. Their casual relationship had been an equitable one and one which he had no regrets over. Along with Jackson, Aliana had helped him more than they'd realise, when he felt he couldn't burden his family with his ongoing issues. Now Alex was sitting right before him, he was still attracted to her and drawn in by her beauty, yet the void inside of him wasn't suddenly filled and all of his hang-ups were not resolved. Things were never that simple.

When the server came to take their order, Conor allowed Alex to go first before he ordered himself another coffee and some cake. When the young woman left, there was no longer an excuse to avoid the matter at hand. It was clear Michelle was his daughter and Conor wouldn't insult Alex by asking her to explicitly confirm it. Despite believing he would be no good in the child's life, there were still so many questions he wanted to ask. So many things about his child's life that had passed him by as he lived completely unaware in his own world.

"This is going to take time, you know?" he began, looking Alex in the eyes. He'd never stopped loving her and seeing her now only confirmed it to him. "I've been through a lot over the last ten years, without actually accomplishing anything. I've watched my nieces and nephews grow. I've helped James to build his empire. I've started and maintained new businesses. But at the same time, I haven't actually accomplished anything, if you know what I mean? I'm just the guy who's good for a laugh and the life of the party, consuming as much alcohol as humanly possible. I'm so far from father material and I fear Michelle would be so disappointed to learn I'm her dad," he admitted.

Another pause was imposed as their order was brought out to them. Once they were alone again, Conor took a different path with the conversation. "I'm selfish too, proven right now when all I did was talk about myself..." He shook his head and stirred some sugar into his coffee. "Tell me about Michelle. When was she born? What are her hobbies? Likes and dislikes?" he asked. "What does she know about her dad? Does she call someone else dad?" he curiously asked. He knew that was a possibility and one that he couldn't judge Alex for. After all, he didn't even know his daughter existed until a little over one hour ago. He'd also see with the Porters' kids and Savannah how important having parents was, whether they were biologically related or not.

neverbackdown neverbackdown (Alex)

Alexandra Romano
beautiful-friens-with-benefits-gorgeous-mila-kunis-Favim.com-302332.jpg
Alexandra allowed a smile to play on her lips as she sat across from him. The setting kind of reminded her of their first date in Mick’s diner in Chicago, a place which her daughter was named after. At that time there was also tension between the two as her father had targeted Sinead the night before, this time however there was a difference in the air, her father had no play in this tension and they had history behind them which made it all that more awkward for them.

Alex looked up to the waiter and smiled softly ordering a Latte and a muffin “I know I used to hate coffee but early mornings have made it my new best friend” she told Conor once the waitress had gone. Alex knew this was going to take some time and would be extremely difficult for Conor to take in and so she listened intently to what he had to say. It hurt her to know that he thought so lowly of himself after all these years but she also found herself feeling slightly happy that it didn’t seem like he had found love in the past years.

Alexandra smiled at the waitress and thanked her before taking a sip of her coffee, once again allowing Conor to talk without interruption. Once it seemed he had finished or ran out of questions, Alex put the cup down and looked at him, a soft expression on her face .

“Conor, you need to stop being so hard on yourself, you were struggling the last time I saw you and to be honest if I didn’t have to pull myself back together to look after a baby, I would probably still be as much of an alcoholic thrill seeker as I used to be” she told him, her voice soft. This wasn’t even a lie, the only reason Alex changed her life around was because she had too and not for her but for Michelle.

“Your not selfish, your clearly freaked out and that’s understandable, I really didn’t mean for you find out this way Conor” Alex explained with a sad tone “I found out just after I got to Italy that I was pregnant, I was pregnant in Chicago and didn’t realize, I came back to Chicago to find you and was sent to ireland” Alex looked down at her cup before looking back at Conor “I had Michelle 5 months after I had left for Italy, I stayed in Chicago until she was old enough to travel and I came to Ireland, unable to stay in Chicago any longer, James told me you were abroad but he didn’t know about Michelle, I don’t think he even knows I stayed here” Alex sighed “Fallon came with me to help with Michelle and I’m glad she did”. Alex took a sip of her coffee before turning back to the questions he had asked her.

“Michelle loves her sports especially football, climbing would also be another favorite of hers, chocolate is a top priority” Alex laughed slightly, a smile played on her face as she talked about her daughter “what she doesn’t like is harder, it’s really only vegetables and being told no, she’s a very easy going child in most ways she has your heart and fun loving nature but she got my stubbornness and argumentative side as your probably realized earlier.” .

Alexandra looked back at Conor as she spoke “her favourite thing she has is a gold necklace with a rose on it from her daddy” Alex watched his expression carefully as she said this “I didn’t have any pictures of you or anything only that necklace so I gave it to her and she wears it all the time, she refuses to take it off” Alex explained to him “she knows her father loves her and that he loved her mother but that he had to take care of his family” Alex added. She hadn’t known what to tell her daughter when she began to ask but she didn’t want to lie and say he was dead and you couldn’t tell a little girl that her father didn’t know about her, she also wanted to leave the chance for Michelle to find him some day when she was older.

When he asked if Michelle called someone else dad, Alex shook her head “no she doesn’t, there isn’t another man in mine or her life” she assured him.

Alex sighed, her tone getting serious as she looked him in the eyes “look you are a wonderful person and are great with children, you don’t have to change your whole life but if you want to be her father than you have to cop on a bit for her. She isn’t going to care what your job is and if you have any achievements all she will want is you to spend some sober time with her” Alex told him “you can take as much time as needed, you can even just get to know her as my friend but when you are ready to tell her then I need to know you are serious about it” Alex didn’t want to scare him off, quite the contrary she did want him to be apart of Michelle’s life but she needed him to know how serious of a commitment this would be for him

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Adriano Ventimiglia
Antonio Ventimiglia and Mckenzie Donovan

CYNwAeUWEAALeCp.jpg

"Remind me to call you old when you turn twenty-four," Adriano mumbled to Mckenzie before briefly moving a hand through his hair and smiling a bit at his sister. Out of nowhere the young girl playfully winked at him causing his brows to furrow a bit. "Where'd you get that from?" Ryan asked Mckenzie who merely smiled at him in response. As far as Ryan was concerned, he wasn't aware of anyone who casually winked in his family. The man snapped back to reality as he momentarily studied his sister, who in all actuality was really smiling at the person coming up from behind him.

"Oh I know him alright," Mckenzie laughed a little in response to the beautiful woman who came up to them. She acted somewhat mature and sassy for her age. However, it wasn't usual for her to treat others the way she jokingly interacted with her brothers. Meanwhile, Adriano was just paused in his seat. Was it possible that within the twenty minutes of waiting for him to show up that his sister picked up winking from that restaurant owner? The man blinked a couple of times and looked back at Mckenzie. Without hesitation, the young girl's small hands snatched up a menu and opened it upside down, "I already know what I want." It was no surprise that Mac had been dreaming about burgers since they arrived in Ireland. Since the family often had to stay home during dinner time, she rarely had a dose of anything but Hawaiian style fried rice or Irish stew. The young girl had no care for the world if she was eating an Irish or American burger. Mac just wanted something out of the norm.

asher-angel-1494447121.jpg
"You working tonight?" Antonio suddenly asked off to the side casually flipping to the next page of his menu. His green eyes shifted from the page eagerly awaiting his older brother's response. The boy felt like he needed a male family member to interact with aside from his stepfather who was always busy with politics anyway. His sister and mother were sometimes just too much for him. Conflicting interests and understandings were starting to become a thing as he continued to get older. Adriano shook his head flipping his menu open as well. "Why, did you want to do something?" His gaze moved to meet his brother's somewhat emotional one. The Ventimiglia brothers were used to supporting each other through thick and thin despite the age difference they had. Even if Antonio wasn't there for the whole fiasco between their parents, he was still present during the divorce and moving portion of the story. "Soccer? . . or anything really," Tony replied quickly moving his eyes back down to the food options in front of him.

"Hello, how can I help you tonight?" A voice suddenly caught the table's attention causing each of them to stop what they were doing as if caught red handed. After putting their orders in and receiving their food, the family dug in. " . . Yeah, we can do soccer," Ryan said returning to their earlier topic and shifting his gaze to Tony. The younger boy smiled before taking a bite out of whatever he was eating. Ryan rarely had time during the night to do anything but work. Typically he was either bartending at The Sullivans Pub or having an underground fight.

94b4bebfffb46adfd673986039b721fc--rowan-blanchard-age-disney-actresses.jpg
"Yay soccuh!" Mckenzie's voice sounded out prior to taking a sip from her drink. No doubt she was having fun chowing down on her meal. It would only take a few minutes though till Ryan was sure that she'd be full and have him finish the rest of her order. The burger was almost as big as her face! "Slow down, Mac. Ya' might get a tummy ache at the rate you're going," Ryan laughed a bit as the young girl continued to indulge in her craving. It was moments like these that justified why he had to stay in Ireland with his family. The man slowly leaned back in his seat after biting off a piece of bread. Although bartending and illegal fighting wasn't exactly what he went to college for, the long hours and bruises were definitely worth it. Adriano's green eyes shifted away from his table catching sight of a familiar face a short distance from it. He was aware that the guy had some connection with his boss, but wasn't exactly sure what it was. Timothy? . .Trevor? No, Thomas? It was still a bit of a challenge for Adriano to memorize the names of the people who frequented the pub. If they actually spoke with him apart from drink orders, that was the only sure sign that he would remember a customer's name. Adriano nodded at the usual pub visitor from afar as he heard the sound of a plate slide toward him.

"I'm full!" Mckenzie exclaimed uncomfortably slumping against her seat's backrest. It was just as Adriano expected. There was still a good portion of the burger that would fill him up aside from the appetizer he ordered for himself. "Hey, you did pretty good tonight. Take a stretch," He joked actually watching the kid stand up and lean back a little.

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess Misty Gray Misty Gray

Last edited:
Persephone Adrien

6CB42F5C-0D57-4AF8-A7FA-9179D1A6A313.jpeg

Persephone had not had a good day. She had recently had a tip off that a smaller gang 50 miles West had been plotting some sort of attack on the Porters. So of course Persephone took the rumours seriously and so with a few other men she travelled 50 miles to the village to seek out this ‘gang’ only to find out that the rumour had been generated by some school kids who wanted a cool story to tell on the playground. Quite annoyed Persephone went to visit the mothers of these loud mouthed children and gave them a good talking too. Of course the mothers apologised immediately but Persephone was still annoyed as she could of spent the day investigating other rumours or making sure that the security checks were all in working order.

The tired women stepped out of the car stretching her body which led to her back cracking in several different places. Before she entered the house Persephone checked the letter box to see if anything had arrived for her but it was only a brochure for some new shoes but she took it anyway as some of the littles ones may find it interesting,

Persephone stepped into the grand house shutting the door tightly behind her as she went up to her room taking off her coat, hat and gloves. All Persephone wanted to do now was to have a swim or spent sometime with the little ones but she had to report her findings to Mr Porter as he also needed to know that the family wasn’t in any sort of danger. Persephone hung up her coat and then exited her room heading in search for Mr Porter.

It didn’t take long Persephone long to locate him as she knew the common routes he took around the house. It wasn’t just Mr Porter standing there but also Mrs Porter and the children. “Sorry for the intrusion but I have the report the the West Gang I was telling you about yesterday, sir.” Persephone says her accent mixed with Greek and Irish. “It turned out not to be a threat but just some playground rumour.” Persephone says her voice slightly weaker then normal as she was completely worn out from the 100 miles round trip. “Here’s the notes I took as there did seem to be a bit of dealing going on but that’s about it.” Persephone finished. God, all she wanted now was some stew and a early night.

Interactions: Misty Gray Misty Gray

Conor Sullivan

untitled-png.400739
Conor faintly smiled as Alex mentioned the early mornings, clearly related to having a daughter who she had to be up early to care for. He picked up on the lightness to her comment, so decided to try to respond in kind and break some of the tension. "Hey, now. I'm all too familiar with early mornings, myself. Only, I've not yet slept when I see the sunrise," he remarked, hinting towards his late nights working in the pub but more-so to the extended drinking sessions of his. His face turned slightly more serious. "After you left, I travelled for a few years. I rarely missed the sunrise and daylight hours then. I didn't want to miss a moment of exploring all of those new places." Despite all of that, Conor knew his heart would always be drawn back to where his family were, be it Chicago, Ireland or anywhere else in the world.

Conor gazed into his coffee mug as Alex told him not to be hard on himself. He then met her eyes as she said she'd likely still be partying had she not had a baby to look after. Whilst he didn't doubt that was the truth, it was still difficult to account for what he'd actually done with his 20s. He pulled a slight smirk as she observed how freaked out he was. It really was that obvious. "I'm sorry you had to do it all alone, Alex," he told her. Sure, she had Fallon, but he meant bringing Michelle up without a father - without him. Sinead was lucky that she met Peter so early on and Conor was certain the young man had been a rock for his sister when she first had Savannah.

Conor listened as Alex spoke of their daughter's likes and dislike, smiling a little as he processed the information. "Chocolate, I figured as much. She'd be right at home with Sinead and Savvy - they're chocolate milkshake obsessed," he told her. He couldn't help but chuckle as Alex continued, mentioning Michelle had his heart and fun loving nature. "Ah, see, she sounds like a top lass. Our superior genes and all that," he remarked. His smile then dropped as she mentioned the argumentative side. "Ah, fuck. Like you're not hard work on your own with a little miniature version of your stubbornness," he teased her.

Joking was Conor's was of dealing with this, but it was likely only masking his continued fears. As Alex spoke about the gold necklace he'd once given to her and that it was now Michelle's favourite thing, Conor choked up a little but managed to hold it back. However, as she continued, Conor covered his eyes with the palm of his hand for a brief time. He eventually moved his hand away, his face a little redder and his eyes glistening beneath the held back tears. This was greatly overwhelming to him, but neither in a positive nor a negative way. Just... overwhelming.

Alex then made it clear to him that if he was to be Michelle's father, he needed to be committed and spend time with her when he was sober. He knew he could do that, as he had to be sober if he was looking after his nieces and nephews. But they were different and they saw him as their fun uncle; the guy they could just play games with. He knew actually being a father wasn't all fun and games. The idea of him getting to know Michelle a little as friends did appeal to him. Perhaps it would give him time and motivation to sort himself out. Maybe he could get some advice from the others; Lucy, Jackson and Peter. An idea came into his head, though he knew he'd had to run it by Lucy first. "Does Michelle play well with other kids?" he asked. "Only, it's Lucy's birthday tomorrow and James is planning on having a party at home. Savvy might appreciate a kid her own age to play with. I'd have to run it past Lucy first, but... What do you think?"

Thomas Dempsey

200-1-gif.400489
After giving his order to the waiter, Tommy sat back in his seat and gazed around the restaurant. His awkward shift patterns and duties often meant he found himself eating alone, sometimes cooking at home was too much of a pain for him. Instead, he quite enjoyed going out for a meal and exercising his observation skills. He liked to study others, get a handle on their body language and practice his lip-reading skills - all things he believed would come in handy working for the Porters. Soon enough, his eyes landed on Aliana again and all professional concentration was lost. He didn't doubt anyone observing him right now would have a field day analysing his body language.

Tommy took a sip of water before deciding to get up and make the effort to chat whilst Ali was unoccupied. As he confidently approached her, he forgot to pay attention to his surroundings and when a kid pushed their seat back, Tommy walked straight into its path. The chair back slammed into his ribs and caused him to stumble a little. He quickly apologised and made sure the kid was alright, despite it really being the youngster's fault in the first place. He then turned to look ahead again to find himself directly opposite Ali and his cheeks were a deep shade of red by now. "Ali..." A bashful smile crossed his lips as he tried to hold on to any sign of the suave attitude he'd been carrying only seconds earlier. "Well, I was about to ask how you're doing and ask when I'll next see you at the Porters... but I may well have just broken a rib," he joked.

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Aliana)

After seeing Sinead's family off, she made her rounds to the regulars and high rollers of the restaurant. If they were kept happy, she was kept happy by the money they spent in the place. Always ordering their most expensive drinks and the most expensive dishes as a way to throw around their cash. Though, Aliana could care less about how much they had as long as they spent it in her restaurant and no other.

She was having a rather boring conversation with one of the men. He was flirting with her and Ali just wasn't in the mood for it today. It could be the fact she hadn't seen Conor these past two days and usually he calmed her down for the week, or because the guy in front of her was very cheesy. Either way, she was grateful when Thomas made his way over. She watched as a young child pushed out their chair without looking, trying to give out a warning. It was too late as the chair rammed into him. The sight made her cringe a little to watch. She smiled at Thomas and laughed a little.

"Quite the entrance, Thomas. You'll really have to out do yourself next time." She teased. Nodding her head over to the bar, she took his hand and started walking. Seeing this act, the gentleman from earlier took it as Thomas being her boyfriend of some sort and abandoned his quest. Sitting down, she crossed her legs and interlaced her fingers, enticing smile never leaving her face.

"Sorry about that, though. Children really are something. Anyhow, I would do even better with a drink and my hand. As for seeing me at the Porter's, tomorrow night. Wouldn't miss Lucy's birthday. How are you besides... Ya know, a possible broken rib?"

Interactions: Thomas ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )

Alexandra Romano
Alex smirked when Conor mentioned that he knew early mornings, knowing fine rightly what he meant by that, rolling over into the next day. When he mentioned his travels, Alex smiled “where all did you visit?” She asked him, genuinely intrigued by where he had seen. Alex had always dreamed of traveling but with Michelle she hadn’t been able to.
When he said he was sorry that she raised Michelle alone, Alex slowly nodded “you didn’t know” she told him softly, a small smile on her lips.

“She loves milkshakes so I say they’ll get on very well” Alex commented. Alex had always grown up around family and she knew the Sullivans were family orientated, they always had been. She knew how nice it would be if Michelle knew her cousins and relatives but she couldn’t do that yet, Conor had to be ready first. When he called her a top lass and then joked about Alex being hard to deal with, Alex couldn’t help the laugh that came out. “I’m sure Fallon is sick of us, we argue a lot it’s not always serious but she has some lip on her when she thinks she’s right” Alex commented with a smirk. It was obvious how much Alex adored Michelle as she spoke, her eyes lit up and there was a smile on her face as she talked about their daughter.

When Alex began talking about the necklace she could see the effect it was having on Conor And when he covered his face she felt sorry for him. Learning you have a nine year old child would be hard on anyone to comprehend and deal with and Alex was well aware of this and so passed no judgement when he took his hand away and had clearly been crying. Alex reached her hand out subconsciously and took his hoping to give him some sort of comfort. “Look we can take this slow, okay?” She told him as she looked him in the eyes.

Hearing about Lucy’s party, Alex leaned back in her seat again and listened carefully to what he said. She thought it over before nodding her head. “Check with Lucy and if it’s okay then I’m sure Michelle would love to go, I think it would be nice for her to meet her cousins” Alex said slowly. Obviously she wouldn’t tell Michelle that’s who they were but nonetheless it would be nice to have them all meet.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Tagging:
Jackson - Enzyme Enzyme
James - Misty Gray Misty Gray
Mentions: -

OOC:

9660179976afb241fb7c7539af9244de2afeaef0_hq.gif

M O N T A G

The law buisness either had its exciting days, or its slow days. Today happened to be one of the slower ones... Paperwork was the leading factor of this inevitable web of bordem, both for the Porters and other clientele. The Porters mostly consisted of contracts with businesses the family had protection contracts with, some renewing, while some refused. Refusing the contract was a risky move, and he knew James wouldn’t be pleased with the numbers...

But, around midday the Inspector had run his office, claiming Conor Sullivan had gone on another drunken rant of his. Not a unusual phonecall, but what truly intrigued him was the empty threat the inspector made to him. That man knew he couldn’t keep Mr. Sullivan locked up, not even for a night, somehow the force would slip up in handling Conor and led to the usual release under a deeply buried code of conduct. Nothing new.

Montag left the office fairly early, for his standerds, at sunset. He knew James and the others would most likely wish to talk with them about Conor, as well as the contract situation upon their hands... Sliding into his sleek black European car, his engine roared through the streets of Dublin, abtly annoucning his presence.

Shortly later, the car came to a lowe purr as he pulled to the gates of the Porter residence. Montag lowered his sunglasses, making his hazel eyes visible to the guard. “I really don’t need to verify myself do I?” He quipped, the guard letting him in with a stiff wave of the hand. No fun, he thought to himself... Pulling his car alongside the growing amount of others, he spotted Jackson, a friendly Porter bodyguard he enjoyed having a go with. Sliding up from the car, he quickly made his way to the man, clasping his shoulder from behind.

I hope you aren’t brooding out here on a evening like this? It’s quite splendid, wonderful weather for driving with no windows! Now I must confess I had a dull work day today, and i’m in need of a glass of vodka and a game... How about chess? Or are you to thick-skulled for that...?”

James Porter

hhh-png.401937
James looked up as he heard the familiar voice apologising for the intrusion then mentioning the West Gang. He saw Persephone standing nearby and sent her a friendly nod but also a look for her to wait before continuing to speak. Whilst she was a valued asset to the business, he also appreciated her as yet another extended member of the family. When he'd first become acquainted with her 8 years ago, he realised the difficult position she'd been in following the murder of her parents and he did what he could to help her. She went on to repay the favour by saving the life of the boy sat beside James right now and he'd been very grateful for her quick thinking in helping Arlo that day.

Reluctantly, James got up from the couch and decided to take the business conversation away from Arlo's ears. "Have a think about your mother's gift and let me know when you decide," he told Arlo. The kid had already expressed his understanding about James' business, so he hoped he could excuse having their moment cut short for now.

James walked alongside Persephone as they walked to the empty guest lounge and she continued to explain the situation. "Just some playground rumour?" he repeated as he entered the lounge. James remained standing by the door, not planning on staying in the room for too long. James accepted the notes from her and took his time to carefully read them before handing them back. "Perhaps it was just kids spreading rumours. However, I prefer to err on the side of caution. Rumours can often grow from the truth or they can be the start of new ideas. I'd like to keep eyes on the West Gang. Their dealings aren't really worth our efforts, just yet, but if they attempt to expand then we might have to remind them of who's running things around here... They only have a small amount of room left to play with before we intervene."

James looked to Persephone and allowed his face to soften. "Are you doing alright? You look like you need some rest," he told her. James was by now used to the late nights, missed sleep and constant work, but even he made a point to try relax as much as possible. To not lose touch with the well-being of the family and friends he worked to protect.

RabbitQueen RabbitQueen (Arlo) wendy wendy (Persephone)

Last edited:
Jackson McCarthy

Jake-Gyllenhaal_4.jpg
Jackson had been staring off out the window, as the sun was settling behind the trees, when the sleek car pulled up to the gate. A small smirk curved on his face, as he could've recognized the bastards car anywhere. "Hope you have room at the kids table, Luce'." He said, keeping his gaze locked on the car. As Montag made his way up the steps, Jackson opened up the door and stood directly in the frame. "Sorry mate, friends and family only," he said with a smug smile. He held the door open for Montag and then closed it behind them.

"Woah, you're driving around with your windows down now? Calm down there, Evel Knievel," He sarcastically said as he repositioned his lean on the door. He raised an eyebrow as Montag challenged him to a game of chess, almost springing off the wall. "Here I thought I was gonna have to school you after dinner. Pull up a chair, Mon'." He motioned Montag to the small, open table in the dining hall; a chess board, mostly for decoration, was already set up in it's center.

Jackson moved for the bartending table and prepared two glasses. After topping both with ice, he proceeded to fill one with vodka and the other with bourbon. He then gripped both glasses and moved to the table. "Hope you're in the mood for an arse-whooping." Jackson handed the vodka to Montag and then took a seat opposite of him. Seeing as the white set was in front of Montag, he subtly turned the chess board around so Jackson could go first. He began to move his knights, not putting as much detailed thoughts into his turns as his counterpart might.

ReverseTex ReverseTex

Persephone Adrien

944D895A-332E-4642-88F2-E8A5B0B3DB25.jpeg

Persephone listened to her bosses words carefully. “I’ll send some men up to keep an eye on things for a few weeks. Hopefully just our presence will keep them at bay.” Persephone spoke as she took the notes back flicking through them one more time herself before closing them and putting them under her arm. “I got a sense that the residents weren’t giving me the full picture so I’ll have the guy grill them properly.” Penelope says as her voice cracks slightly but she quickly corrects it.

Persephone looked at her boss seeing his softened expression “I’m alright, just had a long day.” Persephone says shuffling on the spot “I think I’m going to get some dinner and then head to bed. Goodnight boss.” Persephone says as she nods to James and then heads out of the door and walks in the direction of the kitchen.

Persephone walked into the kitchen with a weak smile on her face as she spotted that there was a pot of stew on the gas hob slowly bubbling away. Persephone got a bowl and ladle as she spooned some of the stew into the bowl. If Persephone got caught by the chef she knew she would get a scolding and so she made a quick exit out of the kitchen, up the stairs and into her room.

It was a beautiful feeling of putting your feet up after a long days work. Penelope lay on her bed taking sips of the stew while she read the shoe brochure seeing if anything took her fancy. As Persephone read the magazine her eye lids became so heavy that she couldn’t keep them open anymore and so the women fell asleep fully clothed an a bowl of half eaten stew on her bedside table.

Mentions: Misty Gray Misty Gray

Tagging:
Jackson - Enzyme Enzyme

OOC:

M O N T A G

Montag couldn’t help but smirk as Jackson’s quips back at him, the banter between the two men was what made their friendship quite enjoyable. Though they butted heads when it came down to buisness, anywhere else that aspect was unheard of.

Dinner can wait, it’ll taste much better after I win.” He said with a wink, taking his usual seat at the small table, setting his hands upon his lap as he waited for his bererage to arrive shortly later. Giving the man a grateful nod, he took a sip of the clear beverage, the icy aftertaste one of his favorite parts.

Montag crossed his leg as he grew more comfortable in the chair, watching with amusement as Jackson reversed the board to allow him the first move. Personally, he never liked going first, but the strategy never changed no matter how many times the two played. He would always be able to set pins upon Jackson’s most important pieces, then lock the king early. Usually after locking the king, Jackson resorted in a helpless effort of bishops and whatever knight he had standing... A rookie mistake to trust your most important pieces. In Montag’s eyes, a pawn was just as valuable as a queen. Every piece lost always was deliberate, rising confidence in his opponent until...

Checkmate.” Montag declared, sipping his vodka as he looked upon the board with silent satisfaction. He was able to use a rook of all pieces to obtain victory, only proving the value of every piece. “You never seem to learn Jackson, I always let you take either my queen, or a bishop! A blimey four year old could probably fair better than you.” Smirking, the bragging rights belonged to him for the evening, a fight he would not let go to waste. “But enough of that, i’m afriad it’s time we talk about a bit of buisness... Involving someone who seems to always need my help.” Hoping the man would get the hint of the subject, he sipped his beverage as his hazel eyes bore upon Jackson.

Jackson McCarthy

Jake-Gyllenhaal_4.jpg
Jackson's smile slowly faded as the familiar sight of the game changing directions developed. He had only ever played chess when Montag taught him, seeing as it was considered an "intellectual's" game. Four years he had sat at this board against the Advisor. Through those 1,460 days, he had only managed to secure two wins. Although he had been excited in those moments, he sadly came to terms with the fact that Montag let him win out of pity.

He knew the game was over when the man grew that smug grin of his and didn't peel his eyes off the board. The fatal sounds of "checkmate" made Jackson want to pick the game up and make a Montag-sized hole in the middle of the wooden board. Instead, he sat back with his glass of bourbon and sipped it in defeat. "This game is so bloody unrealistic. If I were that rook and some tiny pawn tried to swipe me, I would've punted his arse across the board." Jackson couldn't help but roll his eyes as Montag continued to point out the flaws in his game tactics. Despite the fact that Montag was giving him game-changing advice, he wouldn't give the cocky bastard the satisfaction of teaching him something.

Jackson's face shifted to a more passive look once the man declared it was time to talk business. It didn't take long for Jackson to catch on to who he was implying. The police had let the Porters get away with a lot in this city, but that Sullivan sure knew how to get under their skin. "To be fair, that fight was justified. He was trying to intimidate us and gave Conor's lady-friend some lip. Ironic enough, he was the only one who ended up with a swollen one." He knew Montag was tired of Jackson trying to cover for Conor and frankly, so was he, but the bloke couldn't seem to keep his hands to himself. "I know Conor is making your life difficult; James has already come to me," Jackson said, shaking his head. "I can try and talk to 'em, but there's nothing I can tell him that he doesn't already know."

ReverseTex ReverseTex

Last edited:

Tagging:
Jackson - Enzyme Enzyme

OOC:

M O N T A G

Montag sat silent as he allowed Jackson to tell his view of the situation. He valued different perspectives upon scenarios like these, it allowed him insight into the mind of another person. Brain-picking he liked to call it. Nethertheless, he sipped his vodka as he listened.

I frankly don’t care if the fight was justified or not, that’s not my job. My job in this situation is to help Conor in whichever way I can, legally. I’m not here to sugarcoat anything, nor stop this family from perusing whatever ventures they desire. I’m here to simple advise, and assist from behind the curtain.” Montag set his glass down gently upon the table before continuing. “I don’t need anyone telling Conor what not to do; because we both know he’ll bloody go do the opposite. He needs to hear the logistics of his situation...”

Over the course of his employment, Montag had lost count of how many times he truly saved Conor’s ass. But, the government had a certain number of prisoner transport, self defense, and disorder laws. “He has at best three more arrests before the Inspector can take this higher up. We’ve payed him off well no doubt, and that piece right there won’t hold any case he makes in court... But any judge could sentence him still, regardless off the legitimacy of the Inspector. If Conor keeps it up, then we’ll either have to burn his records, or peursuade the police not to investigate...”

Montag heaved a sigh, one of a slight annoyance. He never was stressed in these situations, but mildly annoyed. “And after dinner i’ve got to tell that all to James... Which is fine, but i’ll most likely be making a trip back to the office tonight.”

Conor Sullivan

untitled-png.400739
"Well, I took a quick trip to New York and Boston," Conor began, trying to recall what was now years ago. "Then I headed across Europe. I even stopped in parts of Italy for a while," he told her. "Obviously, I didn't stop buy at the Romanos' Sicilian residence," he remarked.

When Alex explained how Michelle had some lip on her, Conor couldn't help but grin. "I think it's cute how you act surprised. Perhaps it's a taste out your own medicine. Now you know how the rest of us felt having to deal with you!" he joked. He did turn serious again as she said they could take this slowly, to which he was greatly in favour of. It wasn't that he was trying to shake any responsibility, though at times he was guilty of that. It was more that he knew he needed to get his head together and be the kind of father Michelle needed him to be. He knew he somehow needed to find in himself the admirable traits he observed in James and Peter when they interacted with their kids.

"I'll have to head home pretty soon, but I can speak with Lucy then. Do you have a telephone number I can contact you on to confirm?" he asked her. "Savvy has a brother and sister too. Braden and Emery are sweet... Emery is a crazy little thing, but so adorable," he fondly spoke of Michelle's cousins. "Lucy and James adopted three kids too. They're all teenagers, but they'll be around tomorrow too. James will make sure of that!"

Thomas Dempsey

200-1-gif.400489

Tommy was about to comment on his clumsy entrance when Aliana took his hand and walked him over to the bar. He briefly glanced down to their held hands and couldn't help a small smile. He could really get used to that, if only he had the words to say so. If only he could read the beautiful woman's mind to know what she thought of him - that would be much easier than actually finding the guts to ask her! Why was risking his life and protecting the Porters from all sorts of dangers so much easier than telling Ali how he felt? He took seat beside her, turning so he could face her and take in that inviting smile.

"I will think of an even better entrance for next time," he told her, chuckling at his own misfortune. "You're right about kids. Sweet little things, but god damn lethal! The smaller ones are the worst - just one big trip hazard!" he told her, but stopped himself as he realised he was perhaps getting carried away with the conversation. "What can I get you to drink? Surely you're allowed one drink on the job?" he offered her. "I'm great. Due to start a night shift for the Porters soon, but it'll fly by. Perhaps their doctor can check my ribs for me and if it there is a fracture, I want all of the sympathy I can get tomorrow night," he playfully hinted.

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Aliana)

James Porter

hhh-png.401937
Once Persephone had headed of to the kitchen and then upstairs, James took a moment to reflect on the day's events. It had been a relatively easy one, so he was at least grateful for that. Though he suspected the next couple of hours would be more taxing on him as there were quite a few people over for dinner. For all of his merits as a businessman and a family man, he still found large social gatherings to be exhausting.

After a short while, James proceeded into the dining room just in time to hear Montag mentioning to Jackson about going back to the office later that evening. "Evening, Montag," he greeted the advisor. It looked like the two men had just completed a game of chess, which was good as it meant he didn't need to ask them to finish up and prepare for dinner. Instead, he rounded the long rectangular table and began reorganising the cutlerywhich had already been set. To most eyes it probably looked fine before, but James found the more ordered the things around him were, the clearer his head was. "Montag, other than no doubt just experiencing a victory," he said, smirking at Jackson as he referred to the chess game, "how has the rest of your day been? Anything I should know about?" He didn't doubt Conor's name would have cropped up at some point in Montag's day and James planned on having Jackson speak with Conor once dinner was over with.

Interactions: ReverseTex ReverseTex (Montag) Enzyme Enzyme (Jackson)
Mention: wendy wendy (Persephone)

Tagging:
Jackson - Enzyme Enzyme

OOC:

M O N T A G

Montag peaked his head as he heard James enter the room, about time he thought. These business matters were eating away at him, and he needed to let James know, after all they were like family. “Evening James, and yes i’m afraid today is a eventful one for your families legal situation...”

Over the course of his employment, Montag had lost count of how many times he truly saved Conor’s ass. But, the government had a certain number of prisoner transport, self defense, and disorder laws. “Lets just empty the elephant in the room, you brother-in law... The Inspector rang my office today giving me a load of empty threats, and Jackson has told me he did the same to you? Well like I told Jackson, Conor has at best three more arrests before the Inspector can take this higher up. We’ve payed him off well no doubt, and that piece right there won’t hold any case he makes in court... But any judge could sentence him still, regardless off the legitimacy of the Inspector. If Conor keeps it up, then we’ll either have to burn his records, or peursuade the police not to investigate...”

Montag stood from his seat, not wishing to sit any longer today. Plus, he preferred to pace when he was thinking. “Second area of business, your contracts. I was going through the paperwork of the small businesses that pay for your protection and whatnot, and only 40% wished to renew... And as much as Dublin likes you James, that’s alarming. Now I know how you’re family deals with that situation, but I felt like the numbers were something you needed to hear.”

Jackson McCarthy

Jake-Gyllenhaal_4.jpg
Jackson continued to sip his bourbon as he looked at the casualties on the chest board. Most of his pieces were resting in a neat, little pile on the opposite side of the table. "Conor means well, he just doesn't have any bloody self-control. I promise that he doesn't want to cause you or the family any heartburn." He knew Conor wasn't rebellious in the sense that he'd do the opposite of whatever he was told. The man didn't want to get in trouble, it just always found him. One of the biggest traits that separated Jackson from Conor, was that Jackson knew how to control his actions and emotions. "Right, after dinner i'll roll up a newspaper and bat him on the nose." He chuckled to himself as he placed the glass on the table.

Jackson looked up as James entered the room. He crossed his arms and mumbled as James predicted the outcome of the game. "Mate, It's no fair. The bloke grew up shaking a bishop rather than a rattle." Jackson looked to James as the Advisor gave his evaluation of Conor's behavior, and what the future looked like for him. He shrugged lightly, completely siding with him. As much as he loved Conor, and as much as he hated agreeing with Montag, his behavior has gotten out of hand. He'd hate to see the guy in cuffs. It'd certainly be harder to drink with him when there would be steel bars seperating them.

He shifted his gaze to Montag once he brought up the protection renewals. He could see why people wouldn't have a need to seek out protection, due to this being a peaceful period, but he was still shocked that they would disrespect the Porters by not renewing - after all they've done for them. He shifted up in his seat with a more attentive demeanor. "Well, me and a couple of lads could go down there and vandalize some shops. They'd realize that they're not as safe as they think they are and they'll reconsider renewing their protection contracts." Even if the populace knew the Porters were connected to the ransacking of their property, who was going to stop them? Either way, they'd be intimidated enough to sign off.

Misty Gray Misty Gray (James) ReverseTex ReverseTex (Montag)

James Porter

hhh-png.401937
James smirked as Jackson protested about Montag's apparent advantage when it came to chess, but chose not to continue the humour as he'd already sensed he'd walked in during a more serious conversation between his two friends. James wasn't wrong and the topic of Conor was soon enough brought up. The boss turned his nose up at mention of the Inspector. Like the others, he didn't like Conway, but he had to be more diplomatic and objective when dealing with the bastard. Even with everything he had over the Inspector, it was still in the family's best interests to appease the snake as much as possible. As Montag spoke of Conor, James gently nudged one of the plates so it was exactly in the centre of the place mat. His eyes may have been looking at the crockery, but his ears and mind were focused on everything he was being told. He knew Conor was running low on chances and he himself was losing patience.

"It just so happens our novice chess player here is going to speak to Conor after dinner," James said, looking up and outstretching his arm to Jackson. "If that doesn't work, then I'll be taking off the kid gloves. Family or not."

James folded his arms and remained at one end of the table as the conversation was steered towards the protection contracts. He wasn't one for throwing his weight around, but when push came to shove he would do exactly that. Inaction would only lead to other gangs attempting to grow and cash in. James would not allow that and he was irritated that the small businesses would risk what is currently a comfortable deal for them. The Porters may rule Dublin, but they would be seen as saints compared to the savages and thugs who could creep out of the woodwork if allowed to. He didn't much like cliches, but in this instance he really would need to be cruel to be kind.

"No, we can't allow numbers like that, can we?" James calmly told Montag and Jackson. He nodded as the younger man offered to go down and vandalise some shops to get the message across. "Alright, Jackson. And if you're going to send a message, then make sure you get the full message across to them. You take the lads down there to help you. Perhaps take Tommy so he can get a different perspective of the business than just guarding this house all night."

James paused for a moment as he picked up a steak knife from its place on the table and spun it effortlessly between his fingers. "I suppose you could also use that time to get a message across to the Ballymun Brothers. I heard they were causing more trouble for some of the loyal shop owners in the city, including little old Patrick at the jewellers. They may need to be taught another lesson," he advised, setting the knife back down on the table but at an intentionally crooked angle.

Interactions: ReverseTex ReverseTex (Montag) Enzyme Enzyme (Jackson)

Tagging:
Jackson - Enzyme Enzyme

OOC:

M O N T A G

Montag allowed James to explain what he wished of Conor, which seemed very little... As much as he enjoyed the man as a friend and colleague, he had a soft spot for his family and their actions. But if he hadn’t had it, then he wouldn’t have been hired in the first place. And knowing that once James set his mind on something, it was virtually impossible to change.

He allowed the other two men their time to discuss the means of handling the incompliant contracts. As much as he distained seeing violence, he knew it was a easy way to motivate a person to do as one wished.

You can say as you wish with Conor, I only care about the outcome. I know you don’t want any trouble with the appointed Inspector... Just know I can handle him quite quickly through my firm...” Montag’s distain for Conway was apparent at times, but no one really knew the odd burning sensation the cop gave him. It was odd, as if a ravenous fire engulfed the innards of himself, trying to escape its raging cage. But upon the exterior, he kept his typical icy appearance.

But if you wish, I can have a word with the bloody cop at the office I gladly will. I have other matters to handle tonight, and I much rather do all of my needed duties tonight.”

As the two of them sat talking, she couldn't help but notice how enticing his eyes were. Of course, before she could awkwardly stare into them for too long, she pulled her eyes away and looked over her restaurant. She didn't believe that she would fall for him just by looking at his eyes, but it was better to be safe than sorry. Looking off in the distance, she tapped the dark marble of the bar counter with her finger. "I wanted children..." She trailed off.

Thoughts of her settling down and having kids went through her head, as they often did when the topic of kids was brought up. There was a time where it was all she could think of before she became cemented in the life of crime. She never knew how so many of her friends could bring children into their dangerous world, living dangerous lives. It was one of the reasons why she had refused letting her own brother join. But, those thoughts were for another time. Clearing her throat, she turned her attention back to him and finished her sentence. "But then I see how much a handful they are and I just don't want it. That and I see how my brother is? No thank you." She joked.

She took his offer on a drink and laughed a little. "I've been drinking all night! But, don't let anyone else know that, it's not professional." She said, rolling her eyes. Hearing his comment about sympathy at the party, she gave a playful gasp and slapped his knee. "You'd take the spotlight from Lucy Porter on her own birthday?" She teased. "You really are something."
Interactions(Thomas) Misty Gray Misty Gray

F A L L ON // ROMANO

place ;; home.
tags ;; neverbackdown neverbackdown Enzyme Enzyme
mentioned ;; jackson, michelle + alex.
Fallon's cheeky smile turned into a tight frown as she picked up on her sister's hint, glancing at her niece for a moment before returning her focus back on Alex. She placed the half empty glass down and swiftly made her way to her sister, "Alright, be careful," Fallon murmured as her eyebrows furrowed together, "if he even thinks about upsetting you, let me know and I'll knock him back to Chicago." Fallon's fingers twirled her sister's hair before taking a step back, crossing her arms in front of her chest and leaned back on the counter. "Michelle and I will be fine, I swear." She reassured once more.

Fallon watched her siste leave with an uneasy smile on her lips. She stuck her tongue out as Alex left in a rush. Fallon spun around her heels and closed Michelle's homework book slowly, an evil grin on her lips. "We have twenty minutes before we have to start getting ready for your soccer game, do you truly want to spend that precious time with homework?" Fallon dramatically spoke, her slight Italian accent slipping between her words. She had spent so much time practicing the perfect American accent, Fallon had sometimes forgot to switch back to her normal voice. "You want to do something fun?" Fallon purred, her eyebrow raised, almost daring her niece. Fallon was hoping to bump into a special someone on the way to Michelle's soccer practice.
tumblr_oshifjn5C81szvyemo2_250.png
tumblr_oshifjn5C81szvyemo7_250.png
tumblr_oshifjn5C81szvyemo1_250.png
tumblr_oshifjn5C81szvyemo3_250.png
witchery™

Alexandra Romano
Alex smiled when he mentioned visting Italy “it’s beautiful isn’t it” she commented but allowed a small laugh to escape her lips when he assured her he didn’t visit Sicily. “That was probably wise, while my nonna wouldn’t have known you, my brothers would have” she added with a small smile.

When he said Michelle was a taste of her own medicine, Alex groaned “I actually feel sorry for my family, like how did my parents deal with me and five other children” she said in a serious tone but a smirk could be seen on her lips. “And hey” she added in a mock-insulted voice “you’s all love dealing with me, I was comedic relief” she joked.

Alex nodded when Conor said he would have to go and smiled fondly as he talked about Lucy and James children and The fact that Sinead has more. It was mad to think how much their life’s had changed since they left Chicago. She snapped out of it and reached into her bag grabbing out a pen as she scribbled down a number on the napkin. “This is my home phone” Alex told him as she drew a line under it before writing another number “This is my business phone, I’ll be in work early tomorrow morning so if your ringing then ring the business phone, otherwise ring the first number” she told him as she pushed the napkin towards him. She looked him over again,a faint smile on her lips “it really is great to see you again Conor”

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Michelle Romano
Michelle was busy doing her homework and so missed the conversation between her mother and her aunt, not that she thought there was something going on. Her mother had just met an old friend and was going to talk. She liked Conor, he seemed fun and her Mam seemed to like him. Michelle was snapped from her thoughts when her book closed and she looked up to face her aunt who was wearing a devious look.
This look made Michelle grin as she listened to her aunt speak. She laughed at Fallon’s dramatic tone “no I don’t, homework is lame” she said, her ears perking up when she heard her aunts next statement.
An intrigued smile took over Michelle’s lips as she nodded her head eagerly “Yes I want to do something fun!” She stated excitedly

nymphadora. nymphadora.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back