• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Family Affair: The Irish Mob - IC (Ended)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Rudolph Meyers

Rudy Meyers.jpgRudy was halfway to drunk when a shaking rocked the bar, sending glasses careening down to the floor in a split second as orange light flashed through the tinted front windows. Rudy coughed, the blonde that he had been chatting up fled in fright, and whiskey and beer coated the floor. Swearing, Rudy trudged through the spilled alcohol to the door and looked down the street a ways to see a building on fire. Without thinking about it, he broke into a trot---comically running with his flat cap flapping in the wind and his rough workman's coat-tails flying behind him like a cape. As he skidded to a halt and noticed Eli and James exiting the Deli, but hardly registered them until he took a double-take. Then he called out from the street, "Oi, Mr. Porter? What happened?"

He moved to join them on the sidewalk, but stopped just short of being nailed by a taxi cab. He blanched then stumbled across the road and joined them on the curb.

Enzyme Enzyme Misty Gray Misty Gray

James Porter

1522706072876-png.420846
James had been about to reach for his coffee mug when the sudden vibrations caused it to be thrown to the floor. Before he had time to put the rumble down to being an earthquake, he heard the loud bang and from the corner of his eyes he saw the bright flash outside. He had no doubt in his mind it was an explosion and based on all of the talk about explosives, his instant assumption was that a bomb had caused it.

Like Elijah, James also got to his feet. As his brother rushed to the door, James retrieved some cash from his own wallet and left it on the table to cover more than what they'd had. He swiped the gun Elijah had left on the table and rushed out after him. He looked up to the falling ash and handed Elijah his gun. "Put it out of view," he ordered him. He froze for a moment as he tried to weigh up all of the possibilities of the cause, but he kept going back to Ciara Hennessy. She had been so desperate for explosives.

James snapped out of his thoughts when Rudy appeared on the scene and addressed him. "Not sure mate. We're going to go find out." That was his invitation to follow them as James sprinted towards the explosion, catching up to Elijah on the way. When they got close enough to the burning apartment building,, James was overcome with a sinking feeling as he knew the apartment that had been blown up. Once Rudy caught up, he shot the man a brief glance. "Did you check the stock today? Were all of the explosives there?" he firmly asked.

After looking back to the apartment for a brief time, he then looked between Elijah and Rudy. "That's Jackson's apartment," he told them. "Thankfully, he's out on a job right now." He ran his hand down his face as he tried to weigh this up. This attack was personal, or at least he was taking it as such. He'd be lying if he said this hadn't shocked him - the fact that his good friend Jackson could have been inside and killed in an explosion of that level. "Fuck..." he angrily hissed. He looked to the two men again. "Rudy, I need you to check the stock again, if you're sober enough to do that?" He then looked to Elijah, his face deadly serious. "I'm going to level with you, Eli. I have good reason to believe Ciara is behind this. In which case, she's well and truly crossed the damn line!"

Enzyme Enzyme (Elijah) Shireling Shireling (Rudy)
Shireling Shireling - FYI: none of the Porters explosives would be missing. ;)

Last edited:
7713d90844945aa88bdd4f811d47f5d3--dylan-o-brian-memories.jpg

"Well," Leo said looking off to the side, "Perhaps they just haven't said anything to you yet because they've been hung over all day." He was looking for reasons to prove her wrong, not liking to admit either when he was wrong and she was right. With her saying he was honest he smiled. "Hey, you can't be mad at me for being honest, either. Wouldn't you prefer that over me being a huge liar?" He lifted his eyebrows at her. Lightening the mood was something he was good at, but at times it could make things worse. He hoped this wasn't one of those make it worse moments.

He couldn't lie to himself and say when she mocked him it didn't warm his heart. Another reason why he was so into her were the things she did. Stuff that was probably annoying to others were cute and entertaining for him. Seeing her do this gave him the notion that he was in the clear and she wasn't really upset with him. Though, she was going to continue pretending she was majorly upset with him. He waved his hand in the air about his sister judging her because of her status and then scoffed. "Pfft, no. Because Ali is Ali. She judges literally everyone. And then, she'll judge you more because you're dating her younger brother." He grinned at her and shook his head. "Don't think she would judge you because of your father, considering she works for him."

After she kissed his forehead, he felt his cheeks get warm. As she got onto her bed, he followed suit, his knees beginning to ache from squatting. He laid at the foot of her bed and faced her, his elbow propping his head up. "I don't know, Del. I think I would be able to corrupt you." With a wink, he began to list things off with his fingers. "You'd be committing financial fraud, stealing without getting caught, tax evasion. Tons of mathematical crimes." He joked. Letting her speak, he let out a soft 'Oof' noise and placed a hand over his heart. "Woman you wound me so. Please. Don't take it back." Shaking his head he pointed at her. "Delilah Porter, what is it you would like to do today? Since I uh... Told your father about us?"

5274215.jpg

"Color schemes." Ali started, tilting her cup towards Lucy. "I think that's a good place to start, right?" She asked before taking a sip. A waiter came over to take their order and she ordered salmon, as she often did when she ate dinner at her restaurant. "Lucy, you have to let us worry about most of the stressful parts, yes?" She took a pause before nodding her head towards Sinead. "Well, her more stressful me more fun?" She gave a teasing smile, knowing full well that if she left Sinead alone that it would possibly end in a disaster. She had no true intentions of doing so, she was just teasing.

She joked on her drink at the mention of here getting with Tommy. "Oh so we're just telling people?" She asked trying to regain her composure. Turning her attention back to Lucy she shook her head. "Sinead is on a mission to get me to settle down. I told her I find Thomas attractive and immediately she is playing cupid." She shook her head before smiling. "I implore her to try." Her conversation was cut short hearing what sounded like an explosion somewhere. Her eyebrows furrowed as she waved down one of the servants. She whispered in his ear and asked him to figure out what was going on. As long as whatever it was didn't touch her restaurant or her own place, she would be fine. Especially since she didn't know the whereabouts of her brother.
Del ( ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion ) Lucy ( Bellz Bellz ) Sinead ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )

1942710E-22FB-4E44-9A55-3793A8A8D4A5.gif
DELILAH PORTER

“Maybe,” Delilah considered what he had said, and that could’ve damn well been true. After all, they had been pretty obvious about their relationship, but maybe the others were much too drunk to notice. Mallory knew, and given the looks her mother was giving her on the sly, Delilah was almost positive she knew too, though she wouldn’t say or admit that to Leonard. It might’ve made him slightly nervous, but then again, she couldn’t be certain that he wouldn’t be ecstatic either. “I suppose that would make a lot of sense-“ She was suddenly broke off as the book fell off of the bed, and she just stared at it for a moment before picking it up and placing it back on her bedside table. “...Mallory knows. I trust her, so she wouldn’t have told a soul. My sister would’ve dragged it to her grave,” Delilah smiled lightly, thinking about her much of a great sister her sister was. “Somebody couldn’t wait just a little longer, though.” Her eyes jokingly looked over at Leo. Delilah knew he didn’t like being wrong, and this was a prime example. It was rather intriguing to watch him fight his case, trying to defend himself so strongly over something so little; she admired that about him.

“I don’t know...” The young woman smirked. “Dating a compulsive liar would be...” Her eyes lingered on his raised eyebrows for a second as she attempted to find the right word. “..very interesting, I suppose. It would make for a very excitable relationship,” she teased, a small smile making an appearance on her face. “Honesty truly is a very admired and appreciated characteristic in this house, which is why I’m going to be in deep shit with my parents when they’re both home! Because I kept a secret, and in this family, we don’t keep secrets.” Cocking an eyebrow, she playfully pushed his shoulder, shaking her head lightly. “When I get talked to, you’re coming with me. You can take the brunt of it too, I won’t be standing on my own,” Teasing him lightly, she knew he would probably get nervous at the thought of having to talk to both of her parents about their relationship- but, the girl wasn’t only joking. She wouldn’t make Leo endure the long lecture she was likely to receive.

At the notion that she would certainly get judged, she huffed lightly. “Ali used to babysit us. I’m sure she doesn’t hate me too much. She seemed to enjoy herself whenever she was here,” Delilah spoke in defence, remembering the times Ali had looked after her and her siblings when her parents were out doing something important. “She couldn’t be too mean, given that she works for my father. But I get that protective part- id be the same with Mallory and Syd,”

Seeing his cheeks redden made her smirk, and she teasingly looked over at him, eyes lingering on his blush purposely to let him know that she had noticed it. Her mind was soon taken off of it when she saw him get onto the bed, lying at the foot and looking up at her. Turning her gaze to the window for a moment, she felt herself grinning. Delilah had turned in just enough time to see him wink along with his words. “Oh?” She cocked an eyebrow as he said he could corrupt her, but her grin only widened as his speech continued. “Tax evasion?...That’s cute,” Delilah teased again, shuffling closer to him. Her expression soured when he spoke of maths, though. “No thanks. Keep your maths in that smart brain of yours. You know maths confuses me,” Smirking, she leaned to tap his head. Although she wasn’t all bad at maths, she didn’t particularly enjoy doing maths. She did know how much Leo enjoyed maths, and so tried to suppress her deep hatred for it. “Stealing? When have you ever stole, mr Goody Two shoes?” Delilah joked, gently squeezing his cheek in a teasingly mocking fashion.

Shrugging her shoulders at his suggestion, she rolled over onto her back in thought, looking up at the ceiling intently. “Hm.” Delilah began, sighing. “We could go to Ali’s restaurant,” she smirked as she looked over to him. “I think my Madre is there, and maybe we should tell her about us. Or, we could go for a drive? That could be nice,” Shuffling through her thoughts, she pouted. “But maybe you can think of something more interesting? My brain is mushy.” Lifting a hand, she poked her temple, quickly sitting up, looking over at Leo.

A faint bang quickly snapped her attention to the balcony, a weird, eggy-sulphur aroma slithering into her nostrils. Delilah knew that scent. “Did you hear that?” Quickly standing, she unlocked her balcony and looked out, only to see a thick cloud of grey smoke in the near distance. Her heart rattled for a small moment before she rushed back into her room, pulling on a leather jacket, pulling out a pair of keys from the pocket. “Looks like there has been a bomb somewhere. It looks near Ali’s.” Face stricken with worry, she turned to face Leo. “I’m going to check it out. Need to make sure my mum and dad are okay. Ali too.” Slipping on her trainers and heading towards the door, grabbing Leo’s hand. “You coming with?”

But, she suddenly paused as she reached the doorway of her bedroom. “Maybe I should call mama or papa instead. They may get mad if I get there and am in the midst of danger,” Her eyes glided toward Leo’s, suddenly feeling skeptical. “We can call Ali, too.” Turning in the doorway to face her room, she pursed her lips in thought, gaze dropping to the wooden floor.

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Leonard)​

Last edited:
Michelle and Alex Romano
Alex waited anxiously to see Conor’s reaction after what Michelle had said. She did still love him, hell she hadn’t got with anyone since they had broken up. Michelle had hit the nail completely on the head with her statement but Alex was not going to admit that just yet, she needed to see how Conor felt about the whole situation. When Conor said he loved her, Alex sent him a warm smile but a blush on her face mirrored his. Taking this as the perfect opportunity she finally made her way in to get her coffee.

Michelle listened to her father and nodded “Ten years is soooooo long” she exaggerated the ‘so’ to really get her point across. When her mother arrived back in with her coffee and sat on the arm chair, Michelle smiled seeing the perfect opportunity that any sneaky child would see. “Well I’m going to play football in the back so why don’t you’s talk?” She questioned in the best adult voice she could muster but a wide grin was present on her face. “Cmon Rocco” she urged the old dog who got up and came to her on the call of his name. Grinning to her parents in turn, Michelle took one a doughnut from the box before waltsing of to the back garden with Rocco following behind her.

Once Michelle had gone out of earshot or at least she hoped Michelle was, Alex turned to Conor “so how are you coping with all this?” She asked him

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Mallory Porter
Mallory smirked at her brothers reaction and watched as he got up and began to pace the room clearly lost in thought. While she knew that Syd would not hear a word she said in this state she continued to tell him about Alex and Michelle and how the revelation had come out last night.

When Skye mentioned going out, Mallory perked up and allowed an amused laugh to escape her lips when her brother clearly showed that he doubted she was up for it tonight. “Well we can’t drink until one of the Callahan’s come home to their children but if they get home early I say we go out tonight” she suggested with a smirk.

At the mention of Delilah and her whereabouts the smirk only widened “probably with her boyfriend” she added once again in a casual tone but her eyes were watching both Syd and Skye to see if either of them knew about this secret.

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Pyroclast Pyroclast

(Sorry it’s so short)

Skye Maisie McKendrick

1-jpg.413385
"Well, in that case, we have a lot of catching up to do. I must fill my drunken antics quota!" Skye enthused. "I haven't been in trouble for a while and quite frankly, I miss that," she half-joked. "Excuse me, Syd? I was never not ready to face alcohol!" she playfully berated him. Her gaze lingered for a moment as she took in that cute smile of his. "Mal is right, though. Tonight might be a no go as Peter and Sinead made it seem like they'd be out late."

Skye's attention suddenly darted to Mallory at mention of Delilah having a boyfriend. "Woah. Hold up a minute. Which boyfriend is-"

"SKYE! Emmy's going outside!" Braden's voice yelled out from the other room.

"Hold that thought. Escaping children is the wrong kind of trouble for me to be in." Skye left Mallory and Syd so she could capture the cheeky child. Just as Emery was about to open the front door, Skye reached forward and turned the key to lock it from the inside. "Not so fast," she said, proudly retrieving the key and placing it into her pocket.

"Mummy said I can play at Lucy's tonight and I want to do that right now," Emery fibbed, flashing a angelic smile.

"Your mum said nothing of the sort. Your nose will grow if you keep lying and then you'll look really silly." Skye shook her head as the curly-haired child pouted. "I'll give you a choice. You can continue colouring in, along with Brady and Savvy. Or, you can go to bed. Choice is yours, cutie-pie."

"Um, well I'm not going to bed. So I'm going to go colour, thank you very much." Emery put her hands on her hips and pulled a sassy expression at Skye. That was, until the nanny started to tickle her. The child burst out into a fit of giggles before escaping and running back into the playroom where her siblings were.

Skye returned to Mallory and Syd, a huge grin on her face. "Emmy is the most adorable but crazy child I've ever met," she announced, in the fondest way possible. She then looked to Mallory. "You were saying about Delilah's boyfriend? Tell us more..."

neverbackdown neverbackdown (Mallory) Pyroclast Pyroclast (Syd)

Rudy Meyers
Without further prompting, Rudy Meyers dashed down the street and got in his aged VW. He turned the engine three times and on the forth It finally started. In a state of semi-panic, he drove back to the warehouse, ran to the building, and burst in the front door before being promptly held up by three men with firearms.

"Its me you idiots," he shouted. "Go and check the back. There's been a bombing."

Running back to the back, he peeled to crate open again to discover that everything was pretty much as he left it. He breathed a sigh of relief.

(sorry, on my phone)

Conor Sullivan

1521758417331-png.416009
Conor laughed when Michelle said ten years was so long. "Of course it is. It's your whole life!" He sent a humoured glance Alex's way when the child said she was going to play football so the adults could talk. "Well, alright. Get practicing those skills before I get chance to see them. And don't forget... Rocco is in charge because he's older," he teased.

With Michelle out of the room, all of his focus was now on Alex. He sat forward when she asked how he was coping with it all. "Honestly? I'm managing much better than I thought I would. Michelle was a big surprise and that knocked me for six. I know I still have a lot to learn, but I think I can be there for her. I want to do my family proud and I want to do right by Michelle. Right by you too... " he assured her. Mentioning his family made him briefly glance to his watch. He knew he couldn't avoid his talk with James about doing more for the business. But right now, Alex and Michelle were more important than that. "How about you? I guess you weren't expecting to have me and my family suddenly back in your lives." He smiled to himself. "When I think about it, you never left my life," he admitted, placing his hand over his heart.

neverbackdown neverbackdown (Alex, Michelle)

Peter Callahan

hayden-christensen-suit-images_40586_360x640.jpg
Peter let out a growl in irritation, the adrenaline he was now feeling was overriding the feeling of the pain that would soon present itself in his shoulder if he didn't hurry. His hand pressed deeper into the man's windpipe before a bullet tore through his skull, sending a horrific spray of red Peter's way. "Thanks mate!" Despite being covered in another man's blood, Peter was satisfied at how quickly Tommy jumped into the action. He dove behind another car, crouching down slightly and taking a moment to reload his hand gun. He wanted to look at his shoulder but now wasn't the moment to dwell on an injury when there was still a job to be done, as long as he could walk and be of use to the job, he would focus on anything else but his injured shoulder. One thought did come to his mind however, just as he was about to stand up to get back into the action once more, Sinead was gonna be pissed. He had promised his wife that he would be safe and wouldn't get hurt and here he was now breaking both of those promises. He knew what the aftermath of this job would be when they got home and he was sure that it wouldn't be pleasant.

Just as he stepped out from behind an abandoned car, the ground shook causing him to stumble back in his journey back out. The scene before him seemed to pause a moment, taking in the whole new situation that seemed to be beginning miles away from their location. Peter smirked as he saw one of the men that attacked them looking towards the sound of an explosion, Peter took that opportunity to shoot him. That seemed to keep things on track and the bullets began to fly again. Peter looked towards the car they were in and knew they needed to get out of the area quickly. Nora was crouched down in the vehicle while Tommy was still on the lookout for others in the vehicle. Peter began making his way towards the car, his eyes scanning around him, seeing no one else.
With:Tommy + Nora Misty Gray Misty Gray ; Jackson Enzyme Enzyme Mentions:

Rudolph Meyers

Rudy, when they had finished counting all the dynamite again, was left with the conclusion that the explosion at the apartments could not have come from the Porter stockpile. He wiped his brow and let out a sigh of relief, looking back at the watch leader who was more than a bit perturbed. "What's going on?"​

"There was a bombing," Rudy supplied, "downtown. The boss wanted to make sure it wasn't from our supply."

Rudy Meyers.jpgThe guard noticed Rudy was sweating profusely. "Hey, you alright Rudy? You're looking a bit come-apart for a Kraut."

"Yeah, I'm fine," Rudy said, lying through his teeth. If he was honest, he would have told him how the explosion, the commotion and the screaming and the sound and smell of it all took him back to a village called Wesel in Western Germany. He remembered crossing the Rhine with his division into the heart of the Third Reich and seeing the aftermath of an Allied bombing run the town, body parts and blood peppering the snow and the heat of the burning buildings...and the screaming, and the sulfur in the air. It reminded him, in a small part, of the carnage of the war. It also reminded him that there was a bomber run amok in the city, which was bad for everyone but especially those who worked in elicit businesses such as the Porters. He feared the possibility of a crackdown.

For a few minutes, Rudolph paced the floor of the warehouse in thought. Finally, he had a telephone brought over to him and dialed up the Jazz Club and the Porter residence hoping to get James on one of the lines to tell him that the bomb hadn't come out of their stock.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Shannon Sullivan

1523125254930.pngBringing the rented black Porsche to a crawl, Shannon found an empty space in the Porters' driveway to pull into and park the vehicle. She'd only just stopped the engine and reached for her handbag when she heard a light tapping on the driver's side window. She turned to see one of the guard's knocking on the window and motioning to get her suitcase from the back of the car for her.

"Go right ahead, Brian," she told him, opening the car door slightly. Once he'd gone to get the case, Shannon fully opened the door and stepped out. The stiletto heels of her knee-high boots clicked onto the ground as she began walking towards the door. She slowed down and reached into her back to get a cigarette, wasting no time placing it into her mouth and lighting up. The journey had been exhausting as the plane from London had been cancelled, so she'd had to wait for an available flight the next day, which meant she'd ended up missing Lucy's birthday party. She took a long drag of the cigarette, then told herself she needed a strong drink next. As Brian carried her things into the house, Shannon watched on. "Always a gentleman. Why aren't you married?" she asked him.

Brian returned outside and stood opposite the woman, a grin on his face. "Because you haven't asked me yet, love," he replied, with a wink.

"I've told you before. You wouldn't be able to handle me," she assured him. "Any idea who's home?" she curiously asked.

"Mostly just the kids, Mrs S. Busy Sunday, it seems," he informed her.

After a quick catch up, Shannon stubbed out her cigarette and entered the house. As soon as she closed the door, she was greeted by Lady and Samson. After giving both dogs a little attention she headed through the house to see if anyone was downstairs. Obviously a glass of wine found its way into her hand during that tour of the house. See set the glass down on the lounge coffee table and removed her boots. She eventually made her way to see who was around upstairs. She heard voices coming from Delilah's room and figured she was with Mallory or one of her brothers. As such, she gave a light knock before pushing open her granddaughter's bedroom door. Her eyes first fixed on Delilah, who was standing in the doorway. She then noticed a young man in the background. She tilted her head and gave Leo a smirk. Shannon did like to find fresh meat to tease and he looked like he could be fun.

Shannon folded her arms and raised her eyebrows as she suspiciously eyed Delilah. "Good evening, Delilah. Are you going to introduce me to your friend?" she asked. She looked back to Leo and gave him a wave. Shannon's mind was cast back to the few times she'd managed to walk in at the wrong moment when Lucy and James were first dating. She was sure she'd been an accidental cock-blocker on a couple of occasions. Humorously, James had always been surprisingly easy to embarrass back then. Still, she was certain the James of today would not approve of his daughter having a guy in her bedroom, no matter how innocent.

ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion (Delilah) Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Leo)

AE1452FE-12AD-48EB-8A9F-2E902DE134D5.gif
DELILAH PORTER

Delilah’s gaze snapped to the door as a few light knocks eminated through the wooden door. Soon enough, door opening in slow motion, her grandmother had appeared. Delilah felt her hand on Leo’s suddenly drop, falling back to her side. Wasn’t she supposed to have come in time for her mother’s birthday? Standing in shock for a slight moment, her eyes locked on her grandmother’s, she mastered a small smile before leaning forwards to land a peck on the glamorous woman’s cheek. “Abuela!” Shaking her head quickly from instinct, she corrected herself. “Nana!” Having grown up knowing only Spanish, her languages slipped sometimes, and, like now, she found herself speaking the wrong one. Momentarily, she found her eyes shifting to the wine glass, a grin on her face. “I see you found the wine rather quickly,” she teased, the smell making her want a glass herself, though she did want to drive out later, so it probably wasn’t the best of ideas. “You have the right idea,” Delilah quickly added, though her head turned when her grandmother smirked over at Leo. Hurtling back to earth and out of her thoughts, she felt herself looking over at Leo almost warningly. Everyone knew Shannon liked to tease others, and she knew that she would likely try that with Leo. He probably wouldn’t be prepared for it.

Seeing her nana cross her arms across her chest and eye Delilah up, the young girl blushed slightly, knowing full well her grandmother would mention Leo’s presence sooner or later. Whether she’d be pleased about the relationship, Delilah couldn’t decide. “Oh yes....my friend...” Eyes dazing lazily across the floor to slowly meet Leo’s. She knew that she would have to tell her, for Leo’s sake and for the sake of not lying again to a member of her family. Honest really was the best policy in this situation. The wave she gave was almost patronising, and she didn’t want her to tease him. But it would happen whether she liked it or not. “This is my boyfriend, Leonard,” Delilah felt her face involuntarily soften, plump lips twisting into a genuine smile. “He just completed his course in university,” she added in an attempt to impress Shannon. “Leo, this is my grandmother, Shannon,” turning towards Leo, she beckoned him to greet the woman with her eyes.

“I was about to go out, there looks like there’s been a bomb outside. But if you’re here I will stay. I’ll just have to call mama and papa,”

Misty Gray Misty Gray (Shannon) Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Leo)​

Last edited:
Ciara Hennessy

1523137706607.pngCiara had only been back in her apartment for a couple of minutes when she heard a loud knock at the door. She hung her coat up on the nearby wall hooks before peering through the spyhole then unlocking the door. She pulled the door open but walked back into the kitchen so her visitor could let himself in and follow her. "What is it, Mickey?" she disinterestedly called out to her brother. Micheal's apartment was just a couple of doors down. In fact, many of her closest IWU allies had apartments in the same block. Ciara liked that; safety in numbers and people she could trust on her doorstep. Still, she was a times tired of her brother showing up.

"Where did you get to? I helped the boys clean up the mess you left in the factory and still beat you home." He closed the door behind him and joined her in the kitchen. "If you're going to keep upsetting the Porters, then you need to keep me in the loop."

"An opportunity came to light when I least expected it. The less you know, the more genuine your your speeches will be. You are the face the IWU want addressing the public, after all." Ciara could see her brother wasn't satisfied with her answer and she was growing irritable with him for it. "Don't worry yourself - I had a couple of the guys with me. But, if you must know, I managed to get my hands on the explosives we need and at a good price." She couldn't help but smirk as she jumped up to sit on the kitchen counter.

"So, Porter finally gave in?" Michael asked, matching his sister's smile.

"No, it wasn't the Porters. I gave James the chance and he blew it." When Michael asked who she'd made a deal with, Ciara hopped back down from the counter and pointed towards the door. "I've already told you enough. Now, go back to your own place, keep your mouth shut, and leave me in peace. I've seen even of you for one day!" she ordered him and ushered him out. Once her brother was gone, Ciara entered the lounge and practically sank into the sofa, an accomplished smile taking over her face. People would have to start listening to the IWU soon.[/imagefloat]

Alexandra Romano
rs-28021-mila-1800-1393435369-60977267-1832-4c01-92cf-b6f77b23412e.jpg
Michelle stuck her youngest out at Conor when he made his comment about Rocco being in charge before strolling out of the room with a skip in her step.

Alexandra smiled when Conor said that he believed he could do right by them “I really believe you can Conor” Alex said softly “ she had really taken a liking to you and your already fitting so easily into the role but then again you’ve always had a soft spot for children” she mused.

When he asked how she felt about the whole situation , Alex went silent for a moment “I went to Italy and believed I’d never see you again, getting on that train was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do because to be honest even after what happened I still loved you” Alex said this gently Incase Michelle was still somewhere within earshot but she trusted her daughter was in the back garden. “I did sort of come to terms that I’d never see you again but I always hoped to bump into you someday, I suppose I never stopped hoping for that” she admitted and smiled softly when he placed his hand on his heart “and you never left mine not that I could forget about you with that little reminder running around” Alex laughed “she’s the image of you”. Alex bit her lip as she looked at Conor “it’s nice to have you and your family back in my life in good terms where I don’t have to be afraid of my own family finding out but your mother is not going to take kindly to all of this”

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Jackson McCarthy

Jake-Gyllenhaal-Source-Code.jpg

Jackson's senses went numb, systematically pulling the trigger and reloading the bolt. Each bullet made a quarter sized hole in the attackers and threw them to the concrete, as if they'd been hit by a nail gun. They scattered on the streets like bugs, oblivious as to where the sniper shots were coming from. Jackson's thoughts had gone on autopilot, the only thing he felt at this point was recoil.

Since Jackson had stood up over the ledge, it hadn't taken the attackers long to notice him. Pieces of brick and flakes of paint kicked up around him as the stray bullets landed closer and closer. He knew he couldn't stay here much longer, but was determined to hold the line until the trio had made it onto the road. The universe made it fairly obvious that it wasn't about to make it easy for him, as he soon heard the dreaded CLICK. Throwing the dry rifle aside, he pulled the small Walther PPK from his shoulder holster. Each shot from his handgun was merely thrown by the wind. The firearm hadn't been designed to fire long distances, it's bullets aimlessly hitting on the road. Jackson's purpose wasn't to kill goons anymore, but to draw fire off of his partners.

Misty Gray Misty Gray (Thomas/Nora) Bellz Bellz (Peter)

Eli Porter

0332ebf46f5bc6cab5e7e53c87478aa3.jpg
Eli remained passive as James announced his suspicions towards Ciara. Eli questioned it himself, deciding that Ciara had become radical enough to where this wouldn't surprise him. If she were to create this level of destruction, she would've had to have been exceedingly provoked. James had either tightened the leash or denied her of something. Back before the IWU was shady, Ciara would've graciously taken what she could get. However, the more power she got, the less likely she was to accept "no" for an answer. "If this were her, mate, i'm afraid to say that this is only the beginning," Eli dusted the falling ash off of his shoulders as he walked off in the opposite direction.

Ciara had informed Eli to meet at the Rosemary, a diner on the outskirts of Dublin. He hopped on the bus and rode it as far as it would take him, before crossing several alleys to get there. This diner wasn't exactly in the nicest of neighborhoods, so taking dark ally ways wasn't the safest choice. Eli wasn't too worried, he enjoyed the thought of some moron deciding he was a good target to jump. To his disappointment, he had arrived at the diner without trouble.

Resting his large coat on the coat rack, he made his way towards the reserved table. Eli hadn't checked the time, but assumed that he had arrived early. He patiently sat in his chair and looked towards his hands. During the duration of the journey, Eli had plenty of time to think over James' proposition. He couldn't find it in himself to leave Ciara. He wasn't sure why, but he was drawn to her.

Misty Gray Misty Gray (James/Ciara)

Last edited:
Thomas Dempsey
~ Nora Vasile ~

1522702653164-png.420833
When Peter began making his way towards the car, Tommy realised the bullets had apparently stopped being fired in their direction. Seeing the patch of blood at his friend's shoulder, Tommy glanced back to Nora before deciding it was time to switch. "Stay down, Miss Vasile," he told Nora. He then pulled the handle inside the car door, opening it slightly before using his foot to kick it fully open. He remained still, waiting for any sort of response, but he neither saw nor heard any reaction to him opening the door, so he rushed out of the vehicle. "Pete, let's swap. You cover the lady. I take it you can still shoot?" he asked, ushering the man into the back of the car. Still holding his own gun, Tommy quickly scanned all around him before rushing to the car that had blocked them in front. He pulled open the door, put the vehicle into neutral and took the handbrake off. He didn't have long before anyone saw him, so he knew to rush back into their own car.

Returning to the car, Tommy looked up to see all of the gunfire was currently being drawn away from them by Jackson. He knew he couldn't hold them off for long and they all needed to be quick. Tommy got into the driver's seat and reached for the gun underneath the front passenger seat, handing it to Peter in the back. Tommy put his foot down, forcing the car in front to roll ahead of them enough to clear some space. He then reversed, hitting the car behind, before tightly turning the steering wheel and sneaking out of the newly created space. Although he knew the job was to get Nora to safety, he wasn't going to leave Jackson behind without trying to help him. He sped off and quickly rounded the building Jackson had been scoping the area from. "Come on..." he muttered, tapping his fingertips on the steering wheel as he slowed to a stop. He would give their friend a couple of minutes or until he sighted anything remotely threatening to them. Jackson wouldn't have lost sight of their car, so it all depended on whether he could get down to them safely...

Bellz Bellz (Peter) Enzyme Enzyme (Jackson)

James Porter and Sinead Callahan

1522706072876-png.420846
James had been glad when Rudolph agreed to go check the stocks. He told the man to find him at the jazz club once he was done and that he would keep the guards there updated on his whereabouts in case he'd already left when Rudolph returned. James then watched as Elijah walked off from the scene. As much as he wanted to try, he didn't have time right now to force his brother to stay, but he'd be damned if he gave up on him and allowed Ciara to keep digging her claws into him. By now, another two gang members had joined James, so he told them to stay close to the burning apartment and keep him updated on any developments or information they could gather.

The fact Lucy and Sinead were out was James' next biggest concern. He wanted them both home in case any danger found its way to them. When he reached the jazz club, the security guard told him the two women were in the restaurant next door, along with Aliana. After telling the guard to stay alert, he headed to the restaurant and was relieved to eventually find the three ladies sat together in a more discreet area of the place.

89967300ad94381c4d9c2fdd41965750-jpg.414128
Sinead laughed at Aliana's reaction to her squealing about Tommy to Lucy. "I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. But I accept your challenge and I will work my magic on Tommy." The smile dropped from her face as she too heard the loud explosion. She was't sure what exactly the noise was, but anything resembling gunfire or explosions was always something to worry about, in her experience. Considering what had happened to her club's security guard earlier, she was already a little on edge. Her large eyes scanned the faces of Lucy and Aliana, seeing if they looked at all worried too. "I don't like the sound of that," she admitted.

A short time later, Sinead saw James approaching their table and the fact he already looked irritated went over her head. She still had a bone to pick with him and he knew it. "I need to speak to you, Mister!" she said, pointing to the empty seat. James took a deep breath, deciding to give Sinead her two minutes to get her issues off of her chest so she wasn't harbouring them any longer. He had enough to sort out without her indefinitely giving him the cold shoulder. He sat down next to Lucy and opposite Sinead, sending her a look that invited her to speak, which she accepted. "How could you let Peter start working for you again?! I repeatedly said I didn't want him risking his life for the business. I thought you of all people would want us to be happy and not to risk my children losing their daddy. Things were going great. My family has a home and the love it needs." Sinead knew it wasn't strictly true and that Peter was capable of making is own decisions and working for James was what he wanted. Still, she wished James had talked him out of it and she at least wanted to get her irritation out of her system. She watched as James automatically reached into his pocket for a cigarette and lit up, taking in Sinead's words but waiting for her to finish rather than telling her to shut up. "And you shouldn't smoke around the dinner table," she said, plucking the cigarette from James' fingertips and dropping it into the nearest glass of water. She then folded her arms and sighed. Apparently she was already finished, or just exhausted with the whole evening.

"First of all, you owe me for that," James calmly began, pointing to the cigarette as it floated in the glass of water. "As far as Pete is concerned, you need to shut up and let him make his own decisions. Now, I love you to bits, Tinkerbell, and I'm happy you have such a great family. But Pete wants to do this and you need to respect that. I didn't force him to come back and work for me, even though I really need him back with me. This has nothing to do with you, Pete adores you, but he wants to help support this family. Don't hold that against him." James decided not to hold his tongue on this occasion. "You've preached enough about not wanting crime in your house. If you wanted nothing to do with the business, you should have stayed in Chicago. Things were peaceful when we left America and you could have had a life there. You chose to come to Dublin and you didn't think twice about moving into that lovely home of yours, did you? I've asked for nothing from you Sinead and you've been happy to live in a house paid for by my business activities. So don't preach to me about this. Cut Pete some slack. He's a grown man and he can make his own decisions whilst still loving you and your kids all the same." James took a deep breath and looked to Sinead to gauge her reaction. "Now, are you done?" he asked her.

Sinead looked down to the table for a moment as she processed James' words, knowing she couldn't argue with him. Either she was too exhausted to think of anything or simply put, James was right. She looked back to James and flashed a sheepish smile. "Yes, I'm finished," she weakly told him, before looking away and gazing off into the distance.

"Well, that's good," James remarked. He reached down to squeeze Lucy's hand, hoping he hadn't been to harsh with her sister. He didn't have time to worry about that right now, though. "I actually came here because I need you all back home." He looked to Aliana, showing she was included in that. As much as he wanted to tell Lucy about Delilah and Leo, he'd promised the young man he would let him spill the news to Aliana himself, so he would tell Lucy in private. "There's been an explosion at Jackson's apartment and I believe Ciara Hennessy is behind this. Until I can sort this out, I want everyone back where I know it's safe."

"Ciara? She was in the jazz club earlier and she told me to let you know she'd been asking about you," Sinead spoke up. She'd would have forgotten to pass that message on had James not mentioned the woman's name. It really hadn't seemed important.

Enzyme Enzyme (Elijah) Shireling Shireling (Rudolph) Bellz Bellz (Lucy) Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Aliana)

Peter Callahan

hayden-christensen-suit-images_40586_360x640.jpg
Peter was relieved when Tommy ushered him into the car and informed him that they were now switching but something in the back of his mind irked him gently. It had been a long time since he had been in this sort of action...far before his youngest was born. He was unprepared in a situation that these two men had been really training for, everyday they both got practice in it, they knew what to expect, what they could and couldn't handle. Tommy had a long ways to go but he could handle this a lot better than Peter could in those moments. The man sighed as he took watch inside the vehicle, Nora was crouched on the floor still, "You know..." He smirked, his face etched with pain now as the adrenaline began to wear off. "I think my old age is finally kicking my ass." He wondered if Nora would think the humor was odd being placed in such a situation, wondering how anyone could make light of it. In all honesty, if he didn't make light of being shot at and shot, he would have gone insane a long long time ago. He looked around to see what Tommy was up to. Honestly surprised by the amount of bravery he had shown already, Peter was also surprised when Tommy got in the front car before coming to their own again. He wondered what the guy was up to as he slid into the driver's seat and pulled a gun out from under the passenger seat, handing it to Peter.

Peter continued to stay silent as Tommy hit the gas and knocked the car that he had placed into neutral, forward before reversing and slamming into the other vehicle. The pain in Peter's shoulder finally began to hit him and he let out a groan. The warmth of his own blood was beginning to pool through his shirt. "My wife is gonna be pissed." He stated nonchalantly, though, this was the wrong suit to where for this. Tommy rounded the corner and came to a stop, waiting for Jackson to come down from his sky high fight. Peter looked around before motioning for Nora to sit in her seat once more. "You should be safe now...though Tommy, if Jackson doesn't show up in the next minute or two, I wouldn't advise sitting around like ducks waiting to be shot at in a vehicle that could actual sub as a explosive device if hit in the right area. We need to get her to the Port." He eyed Nora a moment again before looking over to Tommy.
With:Tommy + Nora Misty Gray Misty Gray ; Jackson Enzyme Enzyme Mentions:

Rudolph Meyers

Rudy Meyers.jpgGetting off the phone with the club manager, Rudy remembered he should probably be driving over to tell James in person. He strapped his sidearm into his shoulder holster and flew from the warehouse back to his car and from there back downtown. He very narrowly avoided a policeman on a motorcycle who would have certainly nailed him for speeding had he not been merging the opposite direction. His VW came to a halt in front of the Jazz Club and he turned to look down the street where firefighters were coming and going from the building while policemen stood in a cordon and paramedics were setting people on the backs of ambulances and treating them for cuts or abrasions and the like. Rudy walked in, only for the club manager to point in the direction of the restaurant and wave him away.

Making his way over to the diner, he saw James and all the women through the windows and quickly made his way inside. He approached them tensely and sidled up next to James so that only he and perhaps the other women there could hear him. "All of our stockpile is accounted for, wherever they got the stuff they didn't get it from us," he murmured, "but if you think the IWU is behind this, I would put my money on the Russians. KGB, that sort of thing. They give weapons to radicals all the time."

Misty Gray Misty Gray Bellz Bellz Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

Lucy Porter
amber-heard-flare.jpg
Lucy was relaxed sitting at a table with such good company. She smiled at Aliana as she suggested color schemes, Sinead had also suggested to begin there for the wedding planning. "Well..."Lucy bit her lip, thinking of colors that would suit her wedding. The last weddings colors were definitely ones to avoid, as she was a firm believer in the universe coming to bite you in the ass if you reuse something that was attached to such a violent day. Her thoughts began to swim, remembering the day she married James like it was yesterday. Her attention was drawn to Aliana as she spoke about Tommy, her smile widening as she let out a laugh."Well that's Sinead for you." She said teasingly before a sudden boom caused her to jump and made her eyes go wide, cutting off her good time. It was loud, sudden and her mind instantly registered it as an explosion. Her thoughts then went to James, and she prayed that he wasn't directly involved in such a situation. Aliana waved down a server and seemed to ask him to figure out what the hell was going on, but Lucy was beginning to feel the familiar heaviness grow in her chest. Looking up at Aliana and Sinead, she forced herself to release a breath she didn't remember holding. Sinead went on to say that the sound wasn't good...and all Lucy could do was nod. She was beginning to wonder if a big event would be the best thing right now...of course the wedding wasn't going to be for a little while...but now she wasn't naive, she knew what would come if she taunted the enemy with happy events. Her eyes looked down at the table for a moment. Lucy hadn't looked up until she heard Sinead tell someone that she had a bone to pick with them. Lucy looked up and around quickly to see James walking towards their table. A huge sigh of relief escaped her, glad to know that he was well and not in any danger. Though as she took in the features of his face, she could immediately tell he was irritated. Sinead didn't seem to notice as she continued to pick at him about Peter being on a job tonight. Lucy watched as her husband sat beside her, she gave him a small smile, still trying to calm herself from an irrational heart attack.

She didn't have a chance to say hello, as her sister began ranting. Lucy listened and as she did, she became a bit irritated herself. Lucy loved her sister with all of her being, much like she did the rest of the family. But Sinead was trying to control things that were well out of her power, and she hadn't acknowledged that her family was safe and in the home they all love because of James' hard work with the business. Lucy couldn't help but admit to herself that Sinead was acting a bit like a brat. But she held her tongue, knowing that this was between James and Sinead. She listened as her husband stated points that she herself should have made clear, but...she hadn't even been informed that Peter was on the job until about 10 minutes before now. In her intense thinking, she felt a warm hand grab her own, squeezing it gently. Lucy turned to look at James, smiling lightly as she saw he looked concerned a moment. She was interested to know why they were now needed home and as James explained the situation, her hand tightened around his. Ciara had always stuck out to Lucy. She never felt like the woman was being honest...and quite frankly her taste in clothing was atrocious. The fact that she was behind an explosion surprisingly only shocked her a little. Lucy would ask about the details of it all soon, but for now she nodded in response to her husband urging them all to come home, however, Sinead's information caused her to pause from moving from her seat. Lucy's eyes narrowed as she tried to understand where Ciara was getting at...what she was planning. "What time?" She asked suddenly, "What time did she tell you that?"

Rudy showed up suddenly, interrupting any answer that Sinead could have given. Lucy's brows furrowed as she looked to James worriedly. They needed to get home. Her thoughts went to her children, who most likely heard the explosion and was now wondering where their parents were. "We need to get home." She declared in a much louder voice than before.

Conor Sullivan

1521758417331-png.416009
Conor listened as Alex spoke about thinking she'd never see him again when she left for Italy. It seemed to him like they'd both been in the same position for so many years - missing each other and not being able to move on from that. He wasn't sure if he was only hearing things the way he wanted to, but he felt like she still cared for him too, perhaps even the way he still loved her. "Perhaps we were always meant to bump into each other again. But I can't help but feel like fate took it's time and was a real jackass to make us wait ten years!" He smiled at mention of Michelle being a reminder of him and that she was the image of him. "Then you have my sympathy, Alex. It looks like you've now got two of us to contend with," he joked.

"They're all really glad to have you back too. Luce and James are really fond of you. The little Callahans want to see more of Michelle too. I just need to speak with Sinny. I didn't have chance to tell her the news myself, so I think she's a little annoyed with me." He nodded his head when Alex mentioned Shannon. "Oh yeah, my mam will be seriously pissed off, but she's just going to have to deal with it, isn't she?" he said, trying to convince himself. "I mean, she'll beat the shit out of me and yell the house down, but she'll come around to the idea," he added, with a grin. "She'll be a bitch about it and she'll probably give you an earful if she gets the chance, but she can't turn away her own family. It's not what Sullivans do."

Conor stepped closer to Alex and looked to her, his eyes filled with sincerity. "I want to be around for Michelle, no matter what anyone else says. I don't know how you feel about me, but I'd like to be in your life too, the way we used to be. Minus the secrecy, of course. Do you think two of us could ever be together again?"

neverbackdown neverbackdown (Alex, Michelle)

Ciara Hennessy

1523137706607-png.423432
After the unexpected meeting with the Sicilians and then Michael's interruption, Ciara was running slightly later than she'd liked. She preferred to watch her own back, but given recent events she decided to let one of the IWU guys drop her off in the outskirts of the city. Obviously she just told him it was because she was running late, not wanting the guy to think she needed to be protected.

Ciara was dropped off outside the Rosemary and she waved off the driver. She ran her hand through her hair to smooth it out, quickly lowering her arm as she realised what she was doing. She was sure Elijah wouldn't care whether she looked good or not, and she wondered if there was a reason she cared about looking nice for him. She pushed the thoughts to the back of her mind and entered the diner, confidently walking straight to the table Elijah was already seated at. She was only a couple of minutes late, she was sure of that.

"Good evening, Eli," she greeted him with a warm smile. She placed her purse on the edge of the table and then looked to her friend. "How are you feeling today?" she curiously asked him. "I owe you an apology and I accept that I made a mistake. I should never have talked you into attending Lucy's party. I didn't expect it to be the way it was, with rich folks prancing around in their expensive clothing and giving out flashy gifts. Your brother had never come across that way to me, so I just expected we would be attending a good old Irish piss-up," she told Elijah. She knew her words would likely confirm the insecurities Elijah had about how he felt James had changed. She wasn't proud of playing on that, but she knew it had to be done to try keep Elijah on her side. Despite what Michael thought, she genuinely liked Elijah and she didn't want to lose him to the Porters.

Enzyme Enzyme (Elijah)

1523194522900.png Syd Porter

Syd smiled at Skye as she returned his enthusiasm with a playful retort, blushing slightly when she held her eyes on him. He quickly looked back to Mallory and frowned.
"I'm sorry - with her what?" Despite being an only child for the first 8 years of his life and being roughly the same age as his adoptive siblings, Syd still had that built-in protective instinct that all brothers have. It stirred within him when he heard the word 'boyfriend', and he hoped to God it was someone he knew, and someone good. And someone not involved in anything dangerous that could drag her into trouble. Skye began to ask her the same thing before she was interrupted by one of the Callahan children coming into the room demanding her attention. He watched her leave the room to handle the situation, momentarily distracted from the thought of the mystery man Delilah was apparently seeing. It softened his mood to see the way she interacted with children, something he always admired about her. When she left the room to deal with the situation however, he clasped his hands together and looked to his sister with a serious look in his eye.
"Who is he, and do I need to talk with him?" he asked.

He had no doubt that he would anyway. Delilah's well-being was in his best interest, and he would blind and maim anyone who did anything to corrupt or hurt her. Before he could think too hard about any threats he might need to make, there came a deep but faint boom from somewhere in the distance. Without thinking, he turned his attention towards the window, as though it were possible to see the source from the ground floor.
"Did you hear that? Where'd that come from?" The first thing to pop into his mind was his mother, whom as far as he knew was currently at the jazz club. As for his sister and father and everyone else, he had no clue. It could have been nothing, of course, but being a part of this family he was no stranger to drama or violence, and he was inclined to not take the assumption that everything was fine. Skye came back into the room, wearing a radiant smile. She had obviously not heard the sound, and continued to ask about Delilah's new man. Syd straightened up and stayed quiet for a moment, raking a hand through his hair. His mind was torn between the two potentially troubling situations and felt unsure of what to do from his position.

"Skye, do you mind if I make a phone call?" he asked.

Interactions
neverbackdown neverbackdown Mallory
Misty Gray Misty Gray Skye

Mentions
ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion Delilah

7713d90844945aa88bdd4f811d47f5d3--dylan-o-brian-memories.jpg

Leo didn't get a chance to respond to any part of their conversation before hearing the loud explosion. He grew curious and quickly jumped off the bed to join Delilah on the balcony to take a look. At the mention of it being close to Ali he tensed up and a million thoughts were going through his head, all bad. If Ali had been hurt, he didn't know what he'd do. There were currently only two people in the world right now that he couldn't live without and not knowing if the other was safe was about to mess with his mind.

"Calling is a way safer idea." He took a pause before looking at the door. Leo sometimes had a hero complex, where every time there was danger and someone he cared about was involved, he ran straight for it. Even though he knew Ali could take care of herself, he still wanted to protect her. Looking back at Del, he nodded. "So that's what you should do. Call. I need to make sure Al's okay and you don't need to be there. I'll check on your parents." But before he could even leave, someone came barging in.

It was a good thing a bomb had gone off, stopping the two teens from doing anything unsavory. Otherwise, he was sure they would get nothing but an earful about it. Watching as Del tensed up, he could see that this person, whoever she was, had authority over her. It wasn't until she said 'grandmother' that it made sense to him. His eyes grew wide, not because her grandmother had just walked in, but because he wouldn't have thought her to be Del's grandmother. "What? I was expecting aunt.. And I'm not trying to be charming.." He said, rocking back and forth on his heels, another nervous habit. "Yet?" He said it as a question sort of like 'should I try and charm you so you won't tell Mr. Porter that I was in his daughter's room with the door closed' question before his thoughts returned. "Uh it's really nice to meet you.. Under weird circumstances..."

5274215.jpg

James beat the waiter back to the table to inform them of what was going on. So, there had been an explosion; at Jackson's no less. At first she was going to assume it was because he had left something on but this was no time to be joking. Especially since she had seen the look on his face. While Aliana hadn't been around him back in America, her time spent with him here in Ireland made her realize a few things; one of them being when he was serious. The whole situation was serious, even as Sinead sat and yelled at him. Ali could hear what they were saying, but it was all muffled. Her mind began to drift off somewhere else.

First it was to Leo. She hadn't seen him since she left that morning and even though her apartment was a few blocks from Jackson's, she still worried. Her mind then began to try to understand why the explosion would happen there. Her eyes drifted to Sinead, thinking of the events earlier that day. The bouncer that had gotten beaten up, that event didn't happen too long ago and she couldn't help but wonder if the two were connected? Trying to scare Sinead, trying to blow up Jackson. Whoever it was could be coming after people James was close with. While she knew they were close friends, she wondered if it was close enough for her to get attacked.

Her mind came back when she saw James looking at her, telling her she would come back with them. She gave a confused look before shaking her head. "Well I can't do that; I've gotta find out where Leo's gone. He's always out and about doing shit; I don't know where the kid goes half the time. I've gotta make sure he's okay first." She told him, standing up. At first it was a bit off-balance as the drinks were catching up with her, but knowing her alcohol tolerance she would soon sober up.
Del ( ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion ) Lucy ( Bellz Bellz ) Sinead ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back