• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ishuni

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

A fairly somewhat wonderful search.
Open Pairings: MxM, FxF. (Willing to maybe do MxF)
:0)
Interactions: only with plants.
"Cause boys don’t cry."
Hi! I’m Oli or Richie and I use He/They pronouns :0) I’ve been looking for more rp partners because I don’t really have a lot like maybe two or three. I love clowns and I’m usually always active! I am in EST so that’s that aha. Now here’s a few rules though.

Rule 1: I do not accept incest, p3dophilia, or beastality. It’s just gross. Please do not come to me if you enjoy those.
Rule 2: No racism, homophobia, ect. I have characters of many different races, genders, sexualities so please don’t.
Rule 3: Please don’t make fun of my spelling, i mess up sometimes and I can’t always spell properly :0(
Rule 4: 16+ please! I don't do smut but I do 13+ romance like kisses I prefer angst and stuff like that so yeah aha.
Rule 5: I dont mind if you have a one-liner, I get it people are tired so I won’t exhaust you by having you write a lot! I mostly prefer writing a paragraph so :0)

Now Here’s a few plot(s) I have just randomly:

Muse A is a clown at a circus and has been for at least 10 years. Their parents were the owners so the little clown got popular really quick;y. After years gone by Muse A Was still a clown for the circus now owned by people they don’t know but they just love to entertain. Muse B turned out to be one of the owners and they were super cocky about how everything just needed to be perfect. Muse A wasn’t used to perfect so they couldn’t be part of the show until they put on nicer, cleaner, and shinier clothing. It upset Muse A but they did it anyways because they needed the money. Muse B slowly grew out of their cocky attitude then they slowly started to fall for Muse A. Once confessing their feelings Muse A couldn’t help but agree to date them but it was hard knowing how different they were. They always had a few arguments but Muse A just put the blame on themselves. (I prefer to play Muse A)

I dont have any other plots really so here are some pairings I’ll do. I’ll color the roles I’d prefer to do:

Artist x Writer
Prince
x Knight
Popular x New/Transfer
Fairy
x Vampire

I’m pretty much open to any pairing so just ask and I’ll most likely say yes!

I also sometimes made moodboards, Spotify playlists, and drawings for the rp’s I’m doing! :0)

If your interested just comment or pm me! :0D

code by dirt​

Last edited:

Ishuni

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Also, I’m in some fandoms so If your curious just ask me :0)

Derealization

Conductor of the crazy train
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey! I was wondering if you might be interested in combining a couple of your ships? I think a fairy writer with an artist vampire could be pretty interesting

Ishuni

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I was wondering if you might be interested in combining a couple of your ships? I think a fairy writer with an artist vampire could be pretty interesting
Yeah ofc! That sounds like it’d be super fun! :0)

Users who are viewing this thread