• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A experiment Rp anyone?

Isune

Some Nerd with Glasses
I had this odd idea in head, it would be like a experiment Rp but the researchers would be rarely seen due to the fact that they're watching from the shadows. Some have odd experiments done to them that make them grow horns, wings, or a tail. There would be a large variety of experiments, but right now I'm trying to see if anyone would even be interested.

Well, the story I have in mind goes something like this:

Young people, mostly in their teens (with obvious exceptions depending on the character) are abducted but are believed to have vanished from the world without a trace. The people who were abducted had horrible experiments done to them in a place hidden from the view of the public. These experiments sometimes driven the subject to loose entire control of themself and act like wild animals, while others seemed to have only changed on the outside. But one thing is for sure, these people have been through so much they hardly remember (if at all) being human.

I might add to this, but this is what's in my head right now.

This is an interesting idea and I would love to be apart of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back